A transfer maid needed soon

Hi,

I am looking for a reliable & caring transfer maid for early 2015, as my existing maid is going back for good after 7 years. The helper should be able to cook, do simple household chores & look after kids. Please PM me, thank you.

I'm looking for a reliable maid (by Dec) who can look after my active 2yr old & baby who will be born in mar 2015.

Anyone can recommend me a good one, pls.

Looking for an available Indonesian maid to care for my 15mth old. Prefer no off day, salary negotiable. My current helper requests to be sent home early to be married.
If you have a helper you don't need anymore, please contact me at [email protected].

Hi

anyone hv a good transfer maid who is experience in taking care of 2yrs and 4yrs kids.not afraid of small dogs.

very urgent!! currently my maid need to fly back urgently :(

kindly apps me 82338273

Hi! I am looking for a reliable and trustworthy maid that can take care of my 2 kids urgently.
hi, I have 1 indo maid to transfer. reason because she is not able to handle my newborn. But she is ok with toddler and housework.

Hi everyone, I have a Filipino maid for transfer. She will complete her 2 years contract with me when her WP expires in early Aug 2015.

I am willing to release her mid-Apr. She is single mum 32, and has 1 daughter aged 9.
She speaks English and Arabic, high school education.
Before coming to Singapore, she work in Dubai for 2 years taking care of 2 toddlers and 1 infant.
Her responsibility in my house is looking after my 17m son, housework and simple cooking.
She is well behaved, not talkative and good in infant care. She wakes up daily at 7am. I depend alot on her caring for my son as a newborn.
Though she is 1.5m tall, but strong enough to carry heavy stuffs.

Reason for release: Both me and hubby are working and my son is now big enough to go childcare and we are not cooking anymore, we change to tingkat (dinner).
She is looking at $550 salary with 2 Sundays off.

Pls email me at [email protected], if you are interested, I can share more or you can interview her.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I have a Filipino maid for transfer. She will complete her 2 years contract with me when her WP expires in early Aug 2015.

I am able to release her mid-Apr. She is single mum 32, and has 1 daughter aged 9. She speaks English and Arabic, high school education. Before coming to Singapore, she work in Dubai for 2 years taking care of 2 toddlers and 1 infant. Her responsibility in my house is looking after my 17m son, housework and simple cooking. She is well behaved, not talkative and good in infant care. I depend alot on her caring for my son.

Reason for release: Both me and hubby are working and my son is now big enough to go childcare. She is looking at $550 salary with 2 Sundays off.

Pls email me at [email protected], if you are interested, I can share more or you can interview her.
I'm interested pls contact me at 86660784

Hi. I'm looking for a transfer maid to help look after my 9month baby and 2.5 years old niece (only in the day). Need her to do general housework, cooking and help out my mom when I'm away at work. Must be willing to learn cooking from my mom.

My current maid has a bad attitude and has no initiative. Take naps without completing her tasks.

If there is any recommendations, do contact me at 91123910.

Thanks.

Posting on behalf of my friend

Indo transfer maid avail to be released end Mar/early April.

Age, 37.

No loan

Salary: $480 with Sundays off

Pls PM me I'll give u my friend's ctc

Hi

My sister will be helping to babysit my 3 mths old baby and hence I have decided to let go of my Myanmar helper end March / early April. Been with us for 9 months. She is a good help in housework and babysit. Able to cook. Speak English. No disciplinary problem so far. Able to carry out instruction well. Age 30, single, Christian. $560 with 1 day off. No outstanding loan.

I would choose to keep her if not for financial concerns. Whatapps me if you are interested 91880633. No agents please!

hi, i have a Myanmar christian maid for transfer, age 25, single, $460, no off-day, no handphone, no loan, passport still have 3 years left. She is going to finish her contract in August but she will like to continue to work. Reason for transfer is we moved to a 1 bedder apartment, no space for her and also not much housework is needed. My toddler son is also in childcare too.

She can cook, housework and take care of children. If interested, pm me. Thanks.

Hi mummies & daddies,

I have a ex maid looking for employment, she's is now in philippines.
She work for me 2 years, very obedient lady born in 1985.

Pro: She is good and patient with kids, fast & diligent in house work and not calculative
Con: Absent minded.. will forget this and that

Reason that she din continue with me bcos my demanding MIL.. as weekdays she will be with her and cannot stand her.. I do understand too..
Since she is not with me, I hope that she can find a good employer here
If you like to employ her and save the agency fees, you can do the processing yourself..
She's looking at $580 with off day
Do PM me if you're keen.

Last edited:
Dear all,

If anyone is looking for maid, pls don't not employ Naw Kry Sar from Myanmar, PR no. as 0 92497402. She make a false Declaration on MOM biodata and I have reported her to MOM. MOM have notice this case and have a records on the maid data. Now whoever want to apply permit for her, MOM will alert on the system to get reference from the pervious employer. I believed maid must be honest and willing to learn but this Myanmar doesn't have. Due to her worst hygiene, she still caused my 2 young kids have Salmonella at different month. Both of my kids stay in hosptial for a week. So beware.

If you need more details, you could e-mail me at [email protected], i don't think here can share this issue.

Attachments

• New Kar Say.jpg
    New Kar Say.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 308
Hi April,

May I know how to make report to MOM. I want to report too..

I hired a Myanmar maid from Budget Maid at Gek poh.
In the Maid profile I choose age 1988 born. I choose young maid --Young and Energetic so as to look after my twin.
BUT when i get the maid , her face so old , work after 2 month, all white hair come out..
She having bad discipline too.
Look like I hiring an old lady !!

Here the photo. All my friend saw my maid also not believe she born in 1988.

ImageUploadedByForum1428132530.318367.jpg

I have a Filipino helper who has been with me for 1 year 2 months. She is 37 this year with a 3 years old son. Letting her go cos my sis's family is moving out and my kids are old at 13 and 15 and I do not need her service anymore.

She is diligent and simple-minded. Does not give attitude when told to do work. Has picked up Chinese cooking over the period with me. Overall a keen worker. Did not want to send her home cos she is a single mother who wants to work and needs the income. Currently has mobile phone but is willing to have phone kept by employer.

Her salary is $450 before reimbursement of salary in-lieu of off-days. Each off day is $17.30 and she normally goes for 2 off-days a month.

Ready for transfer 1st May.

Interested, please pm me.

Thanks!

I have a Filipino helper who has been with me for 1 year 2 months. She is 37 this year with a 3 years old son. Letting her go cos my sis's family is moving out and my kids are old at 13 and 15 and I do not need her service anymore.

She is diligent and simple-minded. Does not give attitude when told to do work. Has picked up Chinese cooking over the period with me. Overall a keen worker. Did not want to send her home cos she is a single mother who wants to work and needs the income. Currently has mobile phone but is willing to have phone kept by employer.

Her salary is $450 before reimbursement of salary in-lieu of off-days. Each off day is $17.30 and she normally goes for 2 off-days a month.

Thanks!
Hi, I'm keen to discuss further. Can email me @ [email protected]?
Thank you

Thanks!

Hi,

I have Indonesian maid, she's 32 years old. We are planning to let her go around early June 2015 because my son will go to a full day childcare near my husband's office, thus, we do not need her anymore. She has been working with us for 1,5 yrs.

We hired her directly from Jakarta, no Agent involved. Since she is very good, I don't have a heart to let her go just like that and she is the "breadwinner" to her family. So, I thought it would be nice if she can continue working with another good family.

She's a Mum with 2 kids in Jakarta. She has a very clean look. She has been working in Singapore for 8 years and has been looking after newborn/ children with Chinese family. Her passport still valid until December 2018. She's very good to look after kids since newborn, she also cook Chinese & Indonesian food. She's good in housekeeping routine, I have no complain. Currently, we're paying her S$500/mth and 4x off/mth although most of the time she prefer to stay at home and look after my son/ cleaning the house.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks.
hi
Need a helper urgently
Pls PM me
Tks

Hi. I'm still looking for a good transfer maid for my 1 year old daughter and standard household chores.

if you have any, do PM me or contact me at 91123910.

Thanks.

Regards,
Renee

Hi,

I need a good transfer maid urgently to full time take care of my 16 months old gal and do simple household chores.

PM or contact me @ 92992750

Thanks.

Hi mummies & daddies,

I have a ex maid looking for employment, she's is now in philippines.
She work for me 2 years, very obedient lady born in 1985.

Pro: She is good and patient with kids, fast & diligent in house work and not calculative
Con: Absent minded.. will forget this and that

Reason that she din continue with me bcos my demanding MIL.. as weekdays she will be with her and cannot stand her.. I do understand too..
Since she is not with me, I hope that she can find a good employer here
If you like to employ her and save the agency fees, you can do the processing yourself..
She's looking at $580 with off day
Do PM me if you're keen.
Hi have u found an employer for your maid?

hi, i have a Myanmar christian maid for transfer, age 25, single, $460, no off-day, no handphone, no loan, passport still have 3 years left. She is going to finish her contract in August but she will like to continue to work. Reason for transfer is we moved to a 1 bedder apartment, no space for her and also not much housework is needed. My toddler son is also in childcare too.

She can cook, housework and take care of children. If interested, pm me. Thanks.
hi, is transfer still available, i need urgently to take my 13mths old baby. do contact me at 93881590

Thanks!
hi, is transfer still available, i need niw. do contact me at 93881590

Hi all,

i am looking for a good rec maid to take care of my 16 mths toddler and a newborn which is on his way.

Any to rec? as in tight budget hope to save on the agent fee.

Thanks !

Hi is she still avail?

Met up the transfer maid from yippO last night. She only worked for yippO a month only. A face to face meet up together with her. Asked her few common qns, however eye contact was not really there. Thought that she was shy and introvert. Told her about our daily routine jobscope as in look after my 2 gals, aged 8 and 10. Overall seems ok and we proceed to discuss about the transferring procedure. On the following day, I still called the maid after I knock off about 7pm to double cfm that if she joining us. She still told me yes as she don't want go back to agent etc. about 9pm, yippO told me her maid not taking up the offer anymore as she feel pressure about the qns asked.... The qns I asked is very common as yippO was there too. Im really feel puzzled that she feel pressure for the common qns asked. Does it mean that she expect no qns to be asked and employer just take her and that's it?? It's a waste of both of our both parties time. YippO is trying to help her out of good will and I myself looking for a helper at the same time. But I feel that she ald promised and backed out like this is really reflect badly on herself. Anyway, just my 2 cents worth for mothers who wanna interview her. Lucky I never proceed to do the documentation and what if I proceed ald, halfway through she backed out.... I advise yippO to send her back to agent as its unfair to employer who do documentation and halfway backed out... Feel that nowadays good helper really hard to find. Seems like they are choosing employers instead of employers choosing them. We paid them salary every month but job is not really 100% done. Just my 2 cents worth

Last edited:

Hi, I am also looking for a transfer good maid to take care of my 2yrs old toddler in August as my current maid is going back home. Anyone? please pm me. thank you!

Back