(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

Dear mummies, whats the anti nausea medication that's safe for us? I surrender. .. Can't take this anymore. .
Hi Aries, you may wan to try anti-seasick band. I bought yesterday and feel slightly better. It's $14.40 @ watsons. Ask from the pharmacist. Just wear both bands on your wist at a certain area.

ME=(( I have backache and some sharp pain n pulling feel lower abdomen. I cant sleep well too.
Worse is my girl want me to sleep with her on mattress.
I feel if lie down flat on back on bed I will feel the backache not so bad. For the sharp pain i will try to sleep turn my body and sleep on my left.
But most of the time i still turn to my right. =p
Yah.. My boy also likes to stick to me when he sleeps so im always at the edge of the bed tsk! I read cant lie down flat, not gd for baby. Best is on the left but same lor i still turn to my right at times. Just so difficult to find a comfortable position sighh
I got these symptoms. Super hard to sleep
As our bumps get bigger, it will be even more uncomfortable hehe!
Dear mummies, whats the anti nausea medication that's safe for us? I surrender. .. Can't take this anymore. .
Same here.. The nausea is terrible! Gonna ask gynae on my next appt if there's any meds for it.

Hi Aries, you may wan to try anti-seasick band. I bought yesterday and feel slightly better. It's $14.40 @ watsons. Ask from the pharmacist. Just wear both bands on your wist at a certain area.

Maxalon can take also. Normal GP has. I took it during my first preg when I was vomit non stop. Now still in the starting to vomit phrase. Ytd my dinner all vomit out. :( and once I took maxalon, my vomiting all gone

Yah.. My boy also likes to stick to me when he sleeps so im always at the edge of the bed tsk! I read cant lie down flat, not gd for baby. Best is on the left but same lor i still turn to my right at times. Just so difficult to find a comfortable position sighh

I thought lie flat it's ok during 1st trimester? =p
At time my backache too pain i will try lie flat on my back. =)
Nauseas get worse because currently on hormones pills. After going find two boxes my body slowly don't feel too nausea. Don't know is good or bad thing. But vomited out the food can feel the very bitter taste behind my throat.. Don't know isn't because of the pills

Last edited:
Went to gynae yesterday and check that beanie is at week 6. However, no heartbeat detected yet. Anyone face the same? getting a little worried now though gynae assured me that it's normal. :(

Went to gynae yesterday and check that beanie is at week 6. However, no heartbeat detected yet. Anyone face the same? getting a little worried now though gynae assured me that it's normal. :(

Ive been thru this... ur beanie might haf implanted later. I only see the heartbeat at 7 week but my gynae put me at 6.5weeks instead. Its normal. Go back another 1 or 2 weeks later to scan again. Dun worry...

Me. Last week Monday I saw sac but no baby no heartbeat. Was so worried but this monday at week 7 I saw the grown fetus and heartbeat. Wait till the next appt u will see yours too! ^^

tks ladies for the assurance! just have a burden over me after hearing quite a number of miscarriages ard me recently.. Keeping my fingers crossed and minds positive!

Hello! I've been reading this thread but wasn't ready to join as I'd a mc last dec.. So this pregnancy is a joyful yet fearful journey. I'm paranoid about every little thing. Had my second scan last week and bb measured 8wks. Edd is 11/11. Could hear the heartbeat too so amazing :) Thank God that things are going well so far. Only having mild nausea but no actual vomiting. Have so much to learn from everyone here as I'm a first timer mtb! Jia you all mtbs, we all know how tough n exciting this is :))

How do I join the fb group?

Hi all,

Me too. New here. Have been reading this thread. But not sure when am I truly ready to enter.
I had Mc in dec 2013 (5/6w) and again in Aug 2014 (5w)... ... Very sian.

Took a break from work for a few months, changed job, now new job abt 5mths in only, very busy..... Always have to bring work home even on weekends. Then found out recently that I'm preggy again, very scared. 3rd time preggy but first 2 ... As mentioned above..

If I could based on my menses date, my EDD should be 15/11/15. Really hope this would be a success. But today I went to scan, suppose to be in my 7+ week, still can't really tell if there's a heart beat. Last week I went, doc say can see the baby next to the sac but it's only measuring 3.3mm where average should be at least 5-6mm. Then today 7+ weeks should be at least 10mm but measured only 5/6mm....... Then doc had to super zoom in and say got flicker. But so small, cannot even measure the beats or hear anything when on audio.

This whole time I had jabs and already 2 cycles of duphaston. Now the 3rd. And even on Chinese medz to an tai. But still very scare... She say next week MUST see progress in the growth of the baby, asin significant growth, not just 1-2mm kind. Although... She said the water bag is growing very well.............. Sooooooo.......... *shrugs*..... Damn sian...

Anyone have similar experienced in terms of the baby growth slow then 1 week later or so catch back up to "average" growth?

Hello!! I am new here as well! (;
Yups, just found out i am 8 weeks.. EDD 17/11.. And been fighting a flu without meds since yesterday.. anyone knows what to do? Thank u!!

Hihi I'm new too. EDD: 2 Nov so abt 10 wks so might cross over to Oct. Did u go to see doc? I had throat infection and down on fever since thu evening and once I'm off panadol, the temperature comes back. Been fluctuating from 36.9 to 38.3 Been in touch with the gynae clinic to see if I need to bring forward my scheduled appt on 6 Apr but the nurse advise that I shld b fine. Wish u get well soon~

anyone heading down to any baby fair next week? but was told by doc to avoid crowded places n rest at home...

ee09
I find its too early to buy baby stuff and also for me this is number 3 le so nothing much I can buy except new milk bottles. some mittens. socks a few sets of clothes and no more.... lol

Probably I will look for the Taka baby fair in September again ... the baby fair at expo too far and too crowded for me but I must say its a good fair to go to if this is your #1.

Hi all! I am new to this forum and am glad to find this thread! I am at wk 7 now, my first pregnancy. Went to see Gynae at wk 5 cos I felt pain at left stomach and doc prescribed me hormones pill.

Am currently overseas on a holiday now. I am feeling nauseous and tired throughout the whole trip and just feel like resting in cafe everyday, eating nothing but bread. Thankfully I have not started puking yet, but the nauseous feeling is already unbearable. I hope it will go away soon.

Hihi I'm new too. EDD: 2 Nov so abt 10 wks so might cross over to Oct. Did u go to see doc? I had throat infection and down on fever since thu evening and once I'm off panadol, the temperature comes back. Been fluctuating from 36.9 to 38.3 Been in touch with the gynae clinic to see if I need to bring forward my scheduled appt on 6 Apr but the nurse advise that I shld b fine. Wish u get well soon~
Hello hello! Sorry hope u dun think im too nosy but I was told recently by my doc that high fever is no good for preggies, esp 1st tri. So better continue the panadol or take a shower to bring it down.

Hello hello! Sorry hope u dun think im too nosy but I was told recently by my doc that high fever is no good for preggies, esp 1st tri. So better continue the panadol or take a shower to bring it down.

Hihi, yea I read about it as well so I'm quite worried. Been monitoring my temperature frequently and been using ice pack as well. At night the 38 deg just comes back.. will need to go see gp again tmr morning if the fever still comes back later in the night..

Back