(2014) ivf mummies support group

good morning all. short work week and long weekend for those who no work on sat. good Friday is coming :)

faithfullyours how is your bb girl? u try latching again and she gaining weight? I got the heine backpack too but I find too small for me lol

I love bags all sorts of bags, I keep buying diaper bags and now I am back to looking at own bags. diaper bags purely for bb stuffs and ownself will sling one personal bag too. looking at all sorts of own bags that can sling lol

ladies so fast our bb going to be 1 year this year. time really pass so fast. I wish my bb don't grow up so fast but then I hope they grow up faster so can run around and play with me. but they always say when bb can crawl and run the parents will be totally shag out. my girls havent learn how to flip back yet. the most turn to tummy that's it. wonder when they will crawl hehe

bud how is your solid food introduction so far?

circle how is your bb girl? hope she is gaining weight and doing well. mummy stay strong.

my one goin 4m totally canot flip.. put on tummy é head can hold up for a short while only..

one weird thing.. smtimes baby will wak up mid night n scream.. jus wan 2carry.. hope this phase will end soon... i can't tell wats wrong..

i only put my phn in pocket, all my thgs in diaper bag.. so smtimes i go in2 shop n no $ 2pay...

My girl 5 month still don't know how to flip. So worrying. She can turn to side and i need to push her to the tummy time mode.
I have introduced sweet potato, avocado, white potato, brown rice nestle one and rice also nestle brand. My mum also got give her broccoli and califlower but i realise that one should give after 6 months. My girl drinking habit still mood swing. Can be 150ml and can also be 70ml. So depends. She also got drink water as she is starting on solid food. Poo is 2 to 3 days once now.
She can sit down on her own with a backing and need to hold her a bit sometime if she is unstable.

my girls can flip but elder lazy once flipped don't know how to turn back cry and cry. younger can stay on tummy more. as for sitting same must be with support. neck still not strong. really amazing to see they from bb to flip then sit then crawl. cant wait for it to happen. haha joy previously I also like u I stuff all into diaper bag then sometime go shopping I want try clothes dh will push the stroller go shop then when I want to buy realise al $ in diaper bag so got to wait for dh back to shop then I can buy. so slowly I started to use my own bag usually sling so easier to carry bb if require. maybe your bb have nightmare. sometimes they laugh or play too much during the day night sleep might suddenly cry.

bud don't worry when the bb want to turn will suddenly do it one. just got to keep playing and practice keep pushing her hehe.

Not to worry Abt bb not yet flipping, sitting n their weight. Individual bb has their own style, when they know hw to flip n crawl u will have difficulty changing their diaper n their clothes. By then u will wish they could slow down abit. My boy his first flip at 4 mth but he duno how to flip back n subsequent before u realise he can flip back on his own liao. N since then he keep flipping like nobody business. N everyday is a battle war with him during his changing of diaper n after his bathing.

Reactions: ete
Lynn dun worry each baby progress differently..

Mine both at 4 mths... girl can flip to n fro & lift her head high, push herself forward n rotate 90° on her tummy & rotate 180° on her back.. so she doing her own tummy time many times a day by her own
But my boy still struggle to lift up his head at tummy time & cannot flip yet.. Can only rotate 90° on his back

My gal flip on the first day of cny. She was so Happy cos the day before she want successful flipping n she scream the hse down.. see pd today for her cough, his,advise was start solid when finish all the jabs after 6 mths. He said no hurry ……

My girl could flip onto her tummy on her own at 3.5 months old. So far she can only flip back onto her back on her own about 3 times. She can lift her head up at 90 degree. She can grab the toys/things placed in front of her when she's on her tummy.

My girl also can laugh out loud without being tickled at times. PD said my girl has very good neck control when we brought her to see her for her feeding behaviour.

Have you all heard of sleep regression at 4 months old? Does your baby wake up more often than in the past? My girl recently wakes up every 2 hours in the night. She used to be able to sleep 4 to 5 hours straight.

Iwahb, I'm now mostly TBF. Only give 1 bottle or even none per day. My girl still doesn't take bottle. When she rejects that bottle, I'll pour out the EBM and mix with 1 teaspoon of Nestle rice cereal and spoon feed her. I think by doing this, we are both happier. If not, trying to bottle feed her is like going into a war with her. She's stressed and unhappy. I'm tired and unhappy too. I must keep my sanity for the long term. I bought a Pigeon spout cup. I have yet to use it. I still pump to empty my breasts. My freezer is out of space. I really hope she can switch between breasts and bottle one day very soon just like the good old days when she was just born.

Honestly I dare not step onto the weighing scale to measure her weight. It's like so stressful and disappointing when I see that her weight doesn't increase. Just have to do my best to keep feeding her.

Last edited:
Iwahb, I love bags too! The Heine bag has many compartments and is very easy to store things. But design wise is not so stylish, according to DH. He refuses to carry because it's pink colour! LOL! Then I saw this Skip Hop backpack diaper bag at Kiddy Palace. It's very nice and stylish. It costs $140. I wanted to buy but DH said waste of money because we have a few diaper bags already (Heine, Comer, Kate Spade and Coach).

yes! my baby wakes up more often now at goin 4m... omg!! last nite wok up at 5 to "play"... hope this phase pass soon!!

i m too tired 2think of nex phase to giv wat solid.. i settle é flip n sleep milestone 1st then see how...

Lynn, don't worry! My mum said I only started talking at 18 months old. My friend's daughter only started walking at 18 months old. Monitor your girl. If need be, consult the doctor.

that's nice to see so many replies :) its been so long since we have lots of new messages ever since all become mummies.

faith nvm since you are sahm dl is good enough if she doesn't want bottle then let it be. weight wise is the only concern why u need to try bottle feed but if she is gaining again then no worries. I also got the pigeon cup tried once they still doesn't know how to drink from there. shall wait till 6mths plus see how. the skip hop backpack u see maybe is the one I have. just bought one yst from kiddy. green color diaper backpack from skip hop. comes in black also.

cheery when I read your girl can rotate 90 / 180 degree haha suddenly remember my younger one also can. she one moment sleep this direction next moment can be 90degree from original pose then before you know it she can be 180degree at times. this morning I put her on mattress while I pack for ifc. heard her cry but I didn immediately went to her and when I go over she is not on mattress anymore but on playmat. she roll herself down but from that position she in she first need to rotate herself 90degree then turn to tummy then onto the playmat lol

my girls so far haven't wake up in middle night and not sleep. maybe their sleeping time is late. I usually put them to sleep 9+ onwards, yesterday night was late we play with them till 10+11 before putting them to sleep.

Iwahb, yes it comes in green and black colour. I think we are talking about the same bag. Can you take a picture and show me? You bought the green one? I like both colours but if I buy, I'll probably buy the black one.

ImageUploadedByForum1427795399.776909.jpg

This is the one faith. I bought the green one. Actually I see it quite sometime ago and I always see the green no black. Only when I want go buy that day I saw the black it actually looks good but I thought to be a bit more colorful so go for green instead. It's very lightweight material so I like it.

Hi all, my girl is ok. did her op and that she poos into a bag. This poo bag will poss stay for the next few years.

Development wise, she poss hit about half the milestones for her age. doesn't grab things tho she does wrap her hands around your finger. hasn't flip either. doesn't really engage with people. can smile but doesnt chuckle. pd says could be cos she is frequently hospitalised so devt is delayed and she is more suspicious of people. just continue to engage her. as of now... no need early intervention, monitoring her closely will do. next appt in 1 month time

Hi all, my girl is ok. did her op and that she poos into a bag. This poo bag will poss stay for the next few years.

Development wise, she poss hit about half the milestones for her age. doesn't grab things tho she does wrap her hands around your finger. hasn't flip either. doesn't really engage with people. can smile but doesnt chuckle. pd says could be cos she is frequently hospitalised so devt is delayed and she is more suspicious of people. just continue to engage her. as of now... no need early intervention, monitoring her closely will do. next appt in 1 month time
Circle, jiayou!

hahaha faith its really nice. thou I haven't got chance to use but just love the lightweight material and the extra 2 organiser bag that comes with it. felt so worth paying for it lol.

budd u can consider this since you want backpack and got black classic for u and dh :) we can all use the same bag.

circle jiayou jiayou. my younger also quite suspicious of people and always love to frown when see strangers. doesn't laugh too. only laugh at us own people. anyway like what snow say every bb progress differently. most important is they are healthy. nothing beats a healthy happy bb. when time comes for him/her to do what he/she needs to do they will do it. before you know it she will show u what she is capable of doing. u must stay strong for your girl ya we will be here for u.

help me!!!! I am so tired now at work. I been missing my night pumps ever since I start work. I always set alarm but I still cant wake myself to pump. any working mums can advise how u all still manage it?

Hi all,
iwhb, I adjust my pump before I go back to work ;p I woke up earlier for first pump and pump before I sleep. mummy is always the first up last down ... sob..sob... jiayou jiayou

ya now I so lazy cause I don't want to be the last to sleep and before I finish pumping my girls are awake again for feeding so now I last pump usually at 9pm latest and after I put them to. sleep around 10plus I will sleep through till morning. my morning pump will be around 8am. lucky my workplace near where I stay so after pump I rush to work.

ya now I so lazy cause I don't want to be the last to sleep and before I finish pumping my girls are awake again for feeding so now I last pump usually at 9pm latest and after I put them to. sleep around 10plus I will sleep through till morning. my morning pump will be around 8am. lucky my workplace near where I stay so after pump I rush to work.
Your girls can STTN already? My girl recently keeps waking up every 2 hours and has difficulty falling asleep. Even I nurse her to sleep, she still wakes up every 2 hours. Before that, she was able to sleep at least 4 hours before making noise. So far mine still can't STTN.

I read and they call it sleep regression at 4 months.

Last edited:
Joy, I read they say usually takes 2 to 4 weeks because now our babies' sleep patterns are getting more similar like adults. There are deep sleep and active sleep. So when they are switching between light sleep, deep sleep and active sleep, there will be a tendency for them to wake up more often as they are still trying to adjust. When they are newborns, they usually go into deep sleep after dozing off. So the solution is to try our best to let them sleep using our usual ways of making them sleep to help them get past this phase. If more than 4 weeks, they are still like that then consult PD.

No haven't faith. My elder will wake usually one time say 3-4am from last 9plus feed if she doesn't sleep 9plus she will drink again at 12plus midnight. My mum help me take care elder so I sleep with younger only. Now if she start fidgeting at night I just give her my breast she latch less than 5-10mins she sleep. Now I don't bottle feed her at night liao cause I really too sleepy and tired to wake. So I just lay beside her latch while I sleep.

I think all of us very wei da. Not easy to take care of baby and hous3 and plus some of us working at the same time.
Snow you going for no. 2 already. ? i am having a bad headache and skip work today. Super jia lat..

My girl's nap time is also greatly affected. She used to be able to nap for at least 3 hours. Now less than 30 minutes unless I latch her lying down. Then when I unlatch her, about an hour or so, she will make noise and if I don't attend to her and let her be, she will start crying. In the past, she was never like that. Really OMG!

My girl's nap time is also greatly affected. She used to be able to nap for at least 3 hours. Now less than 30 minutes unless I latch her lying down. Then when I unlatch her, about an hour or so, she will make noise and if I don't attend to her and let her be, she will start crying. In the past, she was never like that. Really OMG!
I think maybe not full enough as in hungry?

I think for babies is like that. they wont have a fixed routine. one day like that the next day can changed again. really depend on their mood. can sttn for few days or even months and all of a sudden can give u sleepless nights. even if my girls can sttn I will always tell myself don't so happy yet cause they might change again. my girls are always light sleeper during the day and evening. by the way want to check are your babies still sleeping most of the times? my girls still sleeping most of the times.

https://blog.udemy.com/baby-sleep-regression/

I suspect it's this.

I don't think she's hungry. Because at times, I didn't latch her when she wakes up crying and I just patted her to sleep, she did fall asleep again but after 1 or 2 hours or so, she will repeat. Then I noticed she keeps wanting to flip and I think probably that is causing her not to sleep well. My girl is used to sleeping on her side. I tried putting her to sleep on her back or chest, she didn't like it. She will wake up even faster.

I think all of us very wei da. Not easy to take care of baby and hous3 and plus some of us working at the same time.
Snow you going for no. 2 already. ? i am having a bad headache and skip work today. Super jia lat..

Trying now until my next appointment wif doc tan.

How many of U here still have frozen embbies waiting for U? Yesterday I was just talking to my Dh saying the 1st two blastocysts didn make it..wonder how they look like. Heehee dh ask me don't think so much cause we will never know. I told him we must treasure this two cause it's our only gems as we didn continue with storage anymore for the remaining blasts. A waste but I guess we will not be having anymore since our plan is 1. Secretly I am happy thou tired cause I know if we have 1 to try for no. 2 will be hard cause he may not want till we are "stable" again but the thing is we will never be stable haha

I still have 4 frozen embryos from my 1st fresh cycle. I just paid the renewal storage fee last month.

My dream is to have 4 kids. If my perfect plan ever happens, I wish my 1st FET will end up with twin boys. Then 2nd FET ends up with singleton girl or twin girls or twin boy & girl. Like that, I only need to go through one fresh cycle and not waste any embryo.

Well, that is if my perfect plan ever happens.

Back