Looking for SAHM for Data Entry. Home based.

blurjade

Hi everyone, I am looking to form a small group of SAHM for data entry. I know its hard to find a genuine home based job because last time I tried but can't find. Currently I have a data entry project on hand and I needed help, no sales or promoting needed, just data entry. Need to have internet connection at home as need to open some websites to get data. Pay per entry, how much you earn depends on how many entries you completed. Only for serious mummy who are interested. Do drop me a pm. Thanks!

Last edited:

Due to some mummies said a part is complicated and harder, now I also waiting them to edit the workspace to simplified workflow. Once everything done then I will reply PMs. >_<~

Hi everyone, I am looking to form a small group of SAHM for data entry. I know its hard to find a genuine home based job because last time I tried but can't find. Currently I have a data entry project on hand and I needed help, no sales or promoting needed, just data entry. Need to have internet connection at home as need to open some websites to get data. Pay per entry, how much you earn depends on how many entries you completed. Only for serious mummy who are interested. Do drop me a pm. Thanks!

Hi I'm interested too can pm mi

i am keen. is it still available? please pm or email me at [email protected] Thanks!

Back