any good anaesthetist to recommend

maxzsim

Dear all,

Is there any good anaesthetist to recommend and/or share your experience you had with him/her ?

I gotten a list but am not able to find much info
Dr CC Loo
Dr Chong Jin Long
Dr Yvonne Lim
Dr Chan Shaw Yan
Dr YC Lim
Dr Serene Leo
Dr Sean Yeoh

Am not sure if a gynae already has a preferred anaesthetist that he/she usually works wif and if we can request for a certain person but do not want to disrupt the working chemistry btwn gyane and anaesthetist at the same time.

appreciate any advice

Thanks & Regards
Sim

Dear all,

Is there any good anaesthetist to recommend and/or share your experience you had with him/her ?

I gotten a list but am not able to find much info
Dr CC Loo
Dr Chong Jin Long
Dr Yvonne Lim
Dr Chan Shaw Yan
Dr YC Lim
Dr Serene Leo
Dr Sean Yeoh

Am not sure if a gynae already has a preferred anaesthetist that he/she usually works wif and if we can request for a certain person but do not want to disrupt the working chemistry btwn gyane and anaesthetist at the same time.

appreciate any advice

Thanks & Regards
Sim
Hi Sim,

If you have a trusted anesthesiologist, please go for the recommendation. My experience with my gynae's recommendation was so bad that I wrote an article last year to warn mothers-to-be about him. I am not sure of his full name but he is Dr Loo from Mount A. Let me see if I can refer you to the link that I wrote before.

http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/mount-a-dr-loo-anesthesiologist.29642/

Read this. Hoping the top name that you posted isn't this same Dr Loo.

Regards,
FT Parent.

Back