2WW - for those TTC-ing

hi bel!!! hugs so happy to see my close friends here again! haaha and the last baby dust was received from u. still kept in my wardrobe together with all e mummies baby dust. don bear to use it. will keep it. i am 3mths+ already. havent tell some of my friends yet haha. some relatives still dono yet.

how far are u already? last trimester le right? hope u have a smooth delivery and a fast one!
lol some relatives didn't know abt it un til I was like 33 or 34 wks lollll

Emily_Emily!!!

Oh my gosh! I am soooooo happy for you!!! Your perseverance paid off!

Take good care of yourself,ya? Don't be stressed. And continue praying for baby's good health!

Not 2nd bb. Lol.. that's when I have my #1.. she is 8 mths le.. very busy and very sleep deprive ah

Emily! Congrats!! So the changing of double name works too. Lol!! Smooth pregnancy! !

Last edited:
Emily_Emily!!!

Oh my gosh! I am soooooo happy for you!!! Your perseverance paid off!

Take good care of yourself,ya? Don't be stressed. And continue praying for baby's good health!
hello yew yew... how are u coping now? hee hee so happy to see old friends popping by to wish me well :) i talk to my baby ever since i knew its existence haha so afraid to lose him or her. many a times, it was really so hard for me to sleep bcos i have serious gastric reflux and bloating, so i will talk to baby, sing songs and ask baby to be good and mummy wants to slp. i think baby could hear me. cos sometimes when i felt my heart beating fast suddenly and i couldnt slp, i talk to baby and finally soothe my heart beat too, maybe baby could hear?
Thank u! yew yew:p

Last edited:
Not 2nd bb. Lol.. that's when I have my #1.. she is 8 mths le.. very busy and very sleep deprive ah

Emily! Congrats!! So the changing of double name works too. Lol!! Smooth pregnancy! !
Thanks shirley , hee hee opps 8mths le... i tot i saw e post of ur preg kit 2 lines, i tot u were having ur no.2 lol lol :D i wana chiong for 2nd one when my first one 6 mths old as i dono how long i have to wait again lol:oops::rolleyes: but but but ... ... see how it goes. :D said easier than done ah.

so far so good for me. just that having reflux all the time and bloating. my tummy looks like 4-5mths. same size as my friend who is 5mth preggy lol. i am only 3mths. we are both skinny types

Last edited:
just now it was so funny watching her focusing on a towel that was moving cos tje fan is on..She was like talking to the towel loll
so funny! she tot is a human playing peek a poo with her la. cos e fan's head moves ma.

my mil will be taking care of her most of the time but my mom has offered to come by to care for her on some days so my mil can take a break too and run errands on some days
great! 2 parents can help. how nice it can be.

Emily!!!!! I am so happy for u!! I remember U were very upset the last time u posted and now U have made it. Whoooo!!!
hi lemon tart!!! :D:p thanks so much! i gave up everything and enjoy life then strike lol. it was really a surprise miracle. hard work finally paid off!
how are u doing?

i flocked in to post coz u got gd news ! super happy for u....
no need tell if u nt ready or dont wish to tell all.. :D most imptly u n bb happy!
thanks alot! i also hope for smooth pregnancy.. gynae scheduled me for glucose test next wk. cross my fingers all will be passed!
im in my #28wks.. expecting a girl.. (#1 Boy - 6yo) haha.. edd mid jun.. where gamma gg back to wrk. hehe
wow nice!!! perfect! one boy one girl! wishing u a smooth journey, smooth delivery, healthy mummy n baby, speedy recovery aft birth :p
june is fast ... very fast... 2.5 more mths only woohoo

jiayou! i am also having some unwellness, my gastric reflux is a serious case one. took med but decided to stop as i heard from others it is really bad to take long term despite gynae said ok. nvm i shall bear with it as long as bb can be healthy. not sure if this will be long term till i birth or not :(

Hope it will get better for you! I know how it feels, the guilt of taking medicine right. I was trying not to take medicine too, or those anti-nausea pill even though everyone said is okie. Only once awhile buai tahan then I take. Totally feel you! As long as baby is healthy, everything is worth it. :)
Maybe try to eat small meals all that and see if it helps. Sometimes when we r pregnant, digestion slows down a lot.

i flocked in to post coz u got gd news ! super happy for u....
no need tell if u nt ready or dont wish to tell all.. :D most imptly u n bb happy!
thanks alot! i also hope for smooth pregnancy.. gynae scheduled me for glucose test next wk. cross my fingers all will be passed!
im in my #28wks.. expecting a girl.. (#1 Boy - 6yo) haha.. edd mid jun.. where gamma gg back to wrk. hehe

Jia you bel!
Hope for you that your glucose test will be fine! Fingers crossed for you too!
More than half way liao, just 3 more months to go for you. Jia you jia you!

hello yew yew... how are u coping now? hee hee so happy to see old friends popping by to wish me well :) i talk to my baby ever since i knew its existence haha so afraid to lose him or her. many a times, it was really so hard for me to sleep bcos i have serious gastric reflux and bloating, so i will talk to baby, sing songs and ask baby to be good and mummy wants to slp. i think baby could hear me. cos sometimes when i felt my heart beating fast suddenly and i couldnt slp, i talk to baby and finally soothe my heart beat too, maybe baby could hear?
Thank u! yew yew:p

Hey Emily_Emily, I am coping fine. Just getting more and more physically tired. Today I am into my 35w5d. Seeing my gynae once a week liao. Saw him last week and then later i am going to see him again. Going for induced, natural labour in 3 weeks' time (38 weeks of pregnancy) coz i have gestational diabetes. My gynae said better let baby come out early before 39 weeks. There is a risk of stillbirth for GDM mothers.

So excited but also nervous. Though this is my #3, i still fear the epidural, episiotomy etc. Haha. Sounds so silly. But looking forward to confinement food!

Anyway, jia you to all TTC ladies here!

Hey Emily_Emily, I am coping fine. Just getting more and more physically tired. Today I am into my 35w5d. Seeing my gynae once a week liao. Saw him last week and then later i am going to see him again. Going for induced, natural labour in 3 weeks' time (38 weeks of pregnancy) coz i have gestational diabetes. My gynae said better let baby come out early before 39 weeks. There is a risk of stillbirth for GDM mothers.

So excited but also nervous. Though this is my #3, i still fear the epidural, episiotomy etc. Haha. Sounds so silly. But looking forward to confinement food!

Hi yew_yew! Time flies! You are in 35 weeks already! Good luck and have a smooth delivery. May everything run well and smooth for you!

Hey how high is ur blood glucose?

Hey how high is ur blood glucose?

Hi gammahedging!

My glucose level before drinking the glucose juice was 5.9 (if i recall correctly) and 2 hours later, it was 8.0. My gynae said mild gestational diabetes. Pricked myself for 2 weeks and managed to find out what i should eat/should not eat. If i have to eat, then i must take a 30minute walk after that. Didnt prick myself anymore after the 2 weeks and last week my gynae frowned at me for that. Oops. I thought don't need mah.

Oh can I ask what do I ask for from KKH on my past blood test result? I don't remember having any blood test report. Tsb asked for it but I don't have. I forgot to ask exactly what she is looking for. I reckon that's what she needs to see as in those pre ivf blood test result?
TSB requested for it on my 1st visit too. It should be the tests done before your IVF cycle, with results of FSH & AMH. If your hubby did SA test, good to show her that too. You can request a copy from KKH but might need to pay a fee for it.

Thanks. I brought the SA report, fibroid report, IVF embies report but just not the pre ivf blood test one. Will call KKH to pay for those then.

Hi gammahedging!

My glucose level before drinking the glucose juice was 5.9 (if i recall correctly) and 2 hours later, it was 8.0. My gynae said mild gestational diabetes. Pricked myself for 2 weeks and managed to find out what i should eat/should not eat. If i have to eat, then i must take a 30minute walk after that. Didnt prick myself anymore after the 2 weeks and last week my gynae frowned at me for that. Oops. I thought don't need mah.
it's rly mild leh.... induction was not suggested to me tho at some pt when i was very depressed i told my hb , just get her out at wk 37 and everything will be ok. how r ur blood sugar levels in genral after meals? my lunch readings are usually bad, like 7+ or 8 . .. depending on what i eat too.

Thanks, Piggling! You take care of yourself and baby too! How many weeks are you in?

Thanks thanks yew_yew. I am reaching 20 weeks soon. Praying that everything will run smoothly and will be okie.
Take care about your GD. I also very worried I will get. Haiz.. It is really not easy. Jia you.

And jia you to everyone who are trying, your turn definitely will come one day.

yew yew
jiayou! rmb to update us aft u have given birth ya!!!! abt 2 more weeks to go (38weeks) right? and i aam sure your GD will go off as soon as bb is born. actually e faster bb is born e better, at least we have our bb in arms
that's what we all wished for.

2012091904392039_s.jpg

hey ladies, i am looking for this type of pot, preferably the smallest size type just to cook 3 bowls herbs into 1 bowl kind. don want those big big type.
may i know where can i get it cheaper?
or anyone here wishes to sell preloved near NEL area or East area?

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 508455
hey ladies, i am looking for this type of pot, preferably the smallest size type just to cook 3 bowls herbs into 1 bowl kind. don want those big big type.

Thanks in advance!

Previously, I bought the bigger one, to cook TSB's med. That one I bought it along the medicinal shops after OG. That means from TSB's shop, walk straight down, cross the road, continue on after OG then will see some medicinal shops. Maybe can go there and check if they got sell small ones and how much it cost.

By the way, anyone know how to brew bird nest using TSB' pot? The shopkeeper who sold it to me said it can be done (using the smaller inner pot) but then I am not sure how.

Previously, I bought the bigger one, to cook TSB's med. That one I bought it along the medicinal shops after OG. That means from TSB's shop, walk straight down, cross the road, continue on after OG then will see some medicinal shops. Maybe can go there and check if they got sell small ones and how much it cost.

By the way, anyone know how to brew bird nest using TSB' pot? The shopkeeper who sold it to me said it can be done (using the smaller inner pot) but then I am not sure how.
thank u piggling.. will go n have a look. how much is your big pot? how many Litre is your big pot? TIA :)

thank u piggling.. will go n have a look. how much is your big pot? how many Litre is your big pot? TIA :)

Hi Emily, I bought it last year August, it was about $92. I am not sure of the litre, maybe like 3-5? From your picture, it looks bigger than the picture you showed. :)

View attachment 508455

Thanks in advance!

I bought the big one from Best Denki back in 2012...
I think can set to make 1 or 2 bowls if I remember correctly....

i'm not sure TSB chinatown branch selling it, but TSB NTU branch they do sell.. but i remember quite expensive...

hihi chloe! ,i rmb u too! :) i am preggy finally. :) havent really spread the news yet

it was actually that cycle that i was sooooo angry and decided to give up every testing, no temping, no LH testing and i also have stopped TCM 6mths or so and yeah i strike that very cycle! i felt that it could be the stress and me and hubby that we couldnt make it for so long. cos i rmb that cycle we strike is the cycle that we enjoyed everything and don care abt having e chance to conceive or not. almost like giving in liao, don have then don have that feeling. Aft stopping for the hectic TCM visit, i really felt sooo much better, the whole burden is not there anymore and i felt sooo light that i could fly* lol.

but still continue to drink red dates logan wolberries and totally avoid fruits and cold drinks. YES totally. but hmm if wanna drink cold drinks can put outside till it is not icy cold then drink.

Just hope everyone can have a fast and smooth journey here, hope my baby is healthy and safe. hope my test will be a pass as gynae suspect heart problem
CONGRATS EMILY!!!!! such great news!!! yeah must be the "letting it go" and destressing that made it work!! same in my case :) how has your 3 months been? smooth sailing? any symptoms? hope you're doing well.... the rest of pregnancy will sail past very quickly!! :p

Clomid also may not induce ovulation ... That's what the doc suspected in my case
Hi veraine
I was on 4 cycles of clomid and didn't ovulate and RE prescribed letrozole after I asked for it. I think I get positive result and ovulated. Seeing RE in mid April and wil want to confirm with her if my ovulation level is good. Cos when the nurse helped me ask if I need another cycle of Letrozole, RE say no need. Anyway is on my 2 cd so nah,got bfn...

But the spirit is to be such that we will try again in next cycle. I hope I have better luck then!
All the best to you and all of us who r ttc:)

I just had a dnc last tue. Dr advised to try aft 1 cycle and to avoid futher complications when i aged she do not suggest to wait. But i am really scared...cos this is the 2nd ms in 4 mths time. I read someone of u wrote u give up everything...do u mean u stop wkg and everything jus comes smoothly...

Hi Starz88

Sorry for your loss.. our hearts with u.. I suggest u wait as recurrenting mc may due to too close for each pregnancy. U should build ur womb again as D&C really hurt our womb with the scraping. My friend also mc 2 times within 4 mths and her 3rd pregnancy came in around 8 mths later.

Don't give up everything. . Like my gynae tells me.. if u have conceive before.. u will not have problem conceive again. I had 2 mc before and my rainbow baby is with me le.. smooth pregnancy somemore..

wait for another 2 cycle and try again.. don't give up hope.. I was scare too when I had my first mc and I took 4 yrs to walk out and try again which ended another mc.. and this third preg took me by surprise as I literally gave up after trying so long..

I am sure u r strong and ur rainbow baby will come and stay soon.

I just had a dnc last tue. Dr advised to try aft 1 cycle and to avoid futher complications when i aged she do not suggest to wait. But i am really scared...cos this is the 2nd ms in 4 mths time. I read someone of u wrote u give up everything...do u mean u stop wkg and everything jus comes smoothly...
did the doc mention the reason for the 2 mc? might be an underlying problem you want to solve so subsequent pregnancies will be smooth. you might want to work hard on getting your body back in good health before you hit the next try too, because if the body is not ready for a bb (it's a lot of work!), mc can happen too. can consider tcm etc to help build up your health...

i think by giving up everything it meant not tracking ovulation, not planning the date to bd, not measuring body temp every morning etc... letting nature take its course... but i guess for your case you have no problem conceiving, but need to work on maintaining a healthy pregnancy...

Doc usually will investigate if its the 3rd ms. 2 times she believed its chromosome prob..merely unlucky.But i insisits on a antibodies test..rpt not out yet..bec i hv 2 healthy kids previously doc do not thk that will be a great prob..
Yes, i will be following up with tcm which i hv been doing previously b4 i conceived.
Thks for ur advises and yes i will be working hard to build up my body and trying to reduce my stress level also...

Hi all, I will be returning 200 red eggs to zhu sheng niang niang at toa payoh shuang lin temple on both fri (3 Apr) and sun (5 Apr) before 11am. Each day will be placing 100 eggs. Please feel free to collect the red eggs.

CONGRATS EMILY!!!!! such great news!!! yeah must be the "letting it go" and destressing that made it work!! same in my case :) how has your 3 months been? smooth sailing? any symptoms? hope you're doing well.... the rest of pregnancy will sail past very quickly!! :p
thanks doodoo123... yup! e dont care mood, e throw everything away and let it be mood made me strike... and that time was nearing december , hubby n i sooooo busy shopping for xmas gifts for friends kids and presents for other kids and for xmas party.. no time to think abt bb making and no worry... so it is really a miracle baby we have longed for!

i am now coming 4mths... 5 more mths to go... how are u coping? my memory a bit hay wire nowadays... how big is ur baby le? hope my bb is healthy too, e most imp thing

Hi starz88, so sorry for your loss... yup like most ladies said... do take good care of yourself and nourish your womb. u may want to visit tcm , it really helps... wait for a few short mths 3mths perhaps before u start trying again? let your emotional and your body have a good rest. try to stay calm and move on. it is not easy to come by like many of us here, but surely we gotta stay calm no matter what happens! let it go and pick ourselves up :)
give up everything as in don stress by taking temps, monitoring opk or bd dates...... jus let it flow smoothly.. but of cos can still enjoy ur bd... dont take cooling and cold stuffs.

if working is really too tough on u, u may want to switch job or stay home for a few mths ?

am very very sure u will have your baby in no time! u are fertile :)

Back