IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

Veriane ..1984 ..1yr younger.
I just seen kkh gynae ... he confirmed it was a chemical pregnancy. Haihz ..in short it was a early mc ..fertilized implanted body not producing enough horm to support .. he said fair enough to move onto ivf. Ivf queue is in june. Im going to do iui with another clinic nxt cycle ... if it fails then I will move onto ivf. I have high chance of ohss cos of high egg reserves. Haihz. 1st iui daily dose of 50iu purgeon and I was almost dying from the bloating and gastric pain.am to be put onto 150iu purgeon on a daily dose ...really dont wish to go onto ivf cos is so scary ..even the thoughts of it

^5. Same born yr..

Sorry to hear that...
At least u r movin forward to ivf..
So u hv decided to go jb for iui?
I must say u r v daring!!
Go here n there for scan must b taxin but i do hope u no need to go thru ivf n u will strike in ur next iui..

Jiayou!!

Veriane ..1984 ..1yr younger.
I just seen kkh gynae ... he confirmed it was a chemical pregnancy. Haihz ..in short it was a early mc ..fertilized implanted body not producing enough horm to support .. he said fair enough to move onto ivf. Ivf queue is in june. Im going to do iui with another clinic nxt cycle ... if it fails then I will move onto ivf. I have high chance of ohss cos of high egg reserves. Haihz. 1st iui daily dose of 50iu purgeon and I was almost dying from the bloating and gastric pain.am to be put onto 150iu purgeon on a daily dose ...really dont wish to go onto ivf cos is so scary ..even the thoughts of it
Yeah I know, I'm hoping very hard to strike before injections also.

Hope this coming IUI for you will be successful! :)

So good that u all at least can start ur cycle soon. I'm need to wait till next AF to come, which is end of apr (if accurate lo!!)
Heh no la, I'm resuming either may or June. Depends on whether af comes properly.

And I was talking to my friend today.. Realise my one year study break will be halfway through by then :( if need to go on to ivf and eat into next year.. Work will be an issue :(

Heh no la, I'm resuming either may or June. Depends on whether af comes properly.

And I was talking to my friend today.. Realise my one year study break will be halfway through by then :( if need to go on to ivf and eat into next year.. Work will be an issue :(

Hopefully by then we will be cycle buddy. At least now u on break can tiao ur body while preparing for next cycle.. I also hope I can take no pay leave for awhile, but too bad not a gd time for me to take. Don't worry if u need to go back wk by next year U will be in ur 3rd trimester soon, so wk awhile on ML le..

Hopefully by then we will be cycle buddy. At least now u on break can tiao ur body while preparing for next cycle.. I also hope I can take no pay leave for awhile, but too bad not a gd time for me to take. Don't worry if u need to go back wk by next year U will be in ur 3rd trimester soon, so wk awhile on ML le..
Wa you very positive leh. Predict I'll be on ML early next year. LOL :) I also hope all of us here will be successful on the next try. Then all graduate from here together.

Wa you very positive leh. Predict I'll be on ML early next year. LOL :) I also hope all of us here will be successful on the next try. Then all graduate from here together.

Don't want to fail also failed le.. So only can be positive for now lor.. Hoping & praying that we all can faster pass this stage. Now I learning to relax first so that can tune our body back. But I think most likely i will be stress up when I start new cycle again. Haha...

Think stress plays a big part in ttc success. Preciousbeanie im waiting for nxt af to do iui also.think is gd to rest a cycle ..hopefully will strike. kept hoping for ML but not in sight haha

Think stress plays a big part in ttc success. Preciousbeanie im waiting for nxt af to do iui also.think is gd to rest a cycle ..hopefully will strike. kept hoping for ML but not in sight haha

Haha no worries it will come to us soon.. Think we might be cycle buddy with veraine, then we can keep each other acc & remind each other to relax.. Lol!!

ok girls am straight away moving to ivf after 1st iui failed. hpt bfn at 19dpiui, prof didn't suggest to do bt but after I said not sure then he put me on bt. Maybe he wants to help me save moolah but I still feel safer to do bt.

Eeks not a good month for the whole bunch of us. Not a single bfp :(

Next one all bfp together hor!

Maybe it's like af...can induce in the person who's in close proximity cos of pheromones. Perhaps we shd find pregnant women and stick to them.

Yep good to have cycle buddies but hope not to see all of us here nxt cycle ... queby ..so fast moving to ivf? Gynae said I have high risk of ohss if I go on ivf ... im still giving iui a try nxt cycle since kkh ivf got to queue til june to start ... I still hope to get bfp without having to go onto ivf ...

Been stayin away frm forum..
Failed iui takin a break..

@Queby u oso under Prof wong? He said u can directly go for ivf? How many failed cycles of iui u hv?

@veraine: r u goin bk to see prof soon?

Sian i dunno wat to do next really.. shd i go bk to see prof n ask when is the ideal stage to do ivf? But then consultant fee will be chargeable... argh... how nice if he will go be callin those doin iui who failed cycling...

@Queby u oso under Prof wong? He said u can directly go for ivf? How many failed cycles of iui u hv?

Sian i dunno wat to do next really.. shd i go bk to see prof n ask when is the ideal stage to do ivf? But then consultant fee will be chargeable... argh... how nice if he will go be callin those doin iui who failed cycling...
Yeah.. They don't have such services :( did u discuss with him the last cycle if u'll be trying another round of IUI? If didn't then think u got to go down for another round of consultation ba..

I will go back for another IUI only in late May/June. Go fly away for a few weeks in May first. See how timing fits.

Yep good to have cycle buddies but hope not to see all of us here nxt cycle ... queby ..so fast moving to ivf? Gynae said I have high risk of ohss if I go on ivf ... im still giving iui a try nxt cycle since kkh ivf got to queue til june to start ... I still hope to get bfp without having to go onto ivf ...
It's the nurse who ask me to go straight ivf, so I heeded her advice cos think sometimes prof Wong too busy to read your file, he really is a man of few words, only when you ask him then he will blah abit. I have been seeing them close to one year and only last mth started my iui. It's like they say wat I do wat kind of..

Yes am with Prof Wong. I just follow their instructions. Maybe I suffer from anovulation so that's why no need waste more time on iui straight go ivf? The iui I only produced 1 follicle even with 187ul of puregon..

Let's pray we will ALL get our ++ soon

Ultimately is still up to us to decide the next best course of action we feel is best for us. I consulted doc after 2failed iuis and he asked me I asked him. Merely getting him to refer me to ivf only. They wont conclude u have to do this u got or must do that .. is still up to us if we can accept moving on to ivf or not cos it holds more risks but higher chance

Ultimately is still up to us to decide the next best course of action we feel is best for us. I consulted doc after 2failed iuis and he asked me I asked him. Merely getting him to refer me to ivf only. They wont conclude u have to do this u got or must do that .. is still up to us if we can accept moving on to ivf or not cos it holds more risks but higher chance

It's the nurse who ask me to go straight ivf, so I heeded her advice cos think sometimes prof Wong too busy to read your file, he really is a man of few words, only when you ask him then he will blah abit. I have been seeing them close to one year and only last mth started my iui. It's like they say wat I do wat kind of..
Urh, don't mind me asking. Prior to ur IUI, what were u doing for the whole year?

Mine was quite swift cos only left w BT to do when I started w him. Everything else done before, so he made copies of those reports.

First visit spoke to him, arranged for BT
Second visit review BT results and gave me med for IUI to start the following cycle liao.

i i will be returning 50 red eggs tmr at Shuang lin Se temple. Pls kindly collect if u wish. Baby dust to all
Gonna missed the chance.., :( not in SG...

Feeling sad, jus heard a fren who got married less than a yr gt preg!! It's been awhile since I felt sad fr hearing such news... Suddenly felt so depressed... Haiz!!!

Gonna missed the chance.., :( not in SG...

Feeling sad, jus heard a fren who got married less than a yr gt preg!! It's been awhile since I felt sad fr hearing such news... Suddenly felt so depressed... Haiz!!!
I know right.. We're such green eyes monsters when it comes to this issue.. Sometimes I feel quite hypocritical lor

I especially cannot stand those who say "I wasn't trying", "I wasn't planning for another one", the worst "actually I don't want".

Ya felt like punching those who said they are not trying or actually don't want. Had a friend who told me a while back: "having a child is no big deal; it isn't an achievement... I want to be shining in my career like you..." I think she was trying to console me but it sucked hearing those while looking at her pregnant.

Have a good rest and Jia you for the next cycle. God will provide!

Ya felt like punching those who said they are not trying or actually don't want. Had a friend who told me a while back: "having a child is no big deal; it isn't an achievement... I want to be shining in my career like you..." I think she was trying to console me but it sucked hearing those while looking at her pregnant.

Have a good rest and Jia you for the next cycle. God will provide!
Ya there was another colleague who told me don't work so hard, go start a family because "getting pregnant is easy what". Then the one next to her concurred and said she plans to have 2 more (she has 2 already in the last 3 years). Rage!!!

Anyway how are u and ur little beanie? :)

Ya there was another colleague who told me don't work so hard, go start a family because "getting pregnant is easy what". Then the one next to her concurred and said she plans to have 2 more (she has 2 already in the last 3 years). Rage!!!

Anyway how are u and ur little beanie? :)

Some women have it a little easier... :( well, God is fair and just, I believe.. So...

Your time will come, don't worry too much. I tried for 10 years... So keep your chin up ok? I have heard enough crap in 10 years, just need to learn to let go.

Beanie is growing, I hope! Saw on scan a week ago waving at me and I did a stupid thing: wave back at the screen. Now waiting for Down's syndrome results, hopefully everything will be ok. Am feeling much better now. Thanks for asking!

Some women have it a little easier... :( well, God is fair and just, I believe.. So...

Your time will come, don't worry too much. I tried for 10 years... So keep your chin up ok? I have heard enough crap in 10 years, just need to learn to let go.

Beanie is growing, I hope! Saw on scan a week ago waving at me and I did a stupid thing: wave back at the screen. Now waiting for Down's syndrome results, hopefully everything will be ok. Am feeling much better now. Thanks for asking!
That's not stupid! I would wave also lor :)

OHSS all cleared I hope

Thanks for all the comfort... Can only find comfort here, coz only ppl here will understand our feeling... Sometimes really hate ppl who sound so hypocrite like we all know preg liao still say no la u come first.... I jus say how can one not preg came first than one who is already preg!!! Feel so angry at that point lor!!!

Actually recently I very relax & calm le.. Ever since I failed my cycle it take me awhile to stand up feeling relax n I jus tell myself that since there is a break in btw while waiting for next cycle to come which will take 1-2mth I jus use this period to relax & tone my body trying to lose some fats. Then suddenly this incident came to me which feel so suck!!

Need to readjust my mood & feel again..

Hey I heard enough of all these as well. We r all in the same boat. Every now and then see ppl post on fb abt news of getting preggy or delivering already. It just feels like a prick to the heart. We ought to feel happy for ppl cos these r gd news. On the other hand it serves as a constant reminder that we r trying so hard to get preggy but to no avail. I have a younger relative who got preggy after 2yrs of marriage and it sucks to hear when she went round telling ppl oh her husband didnt want a kid .. she wanted. She wasny even trying. When back then she wasnt preggy and everytime ppl asked she would say she didnt want.

Hey we are all on a same boat...
I know how it feels..i hv a fren who remarried and kept on sayin no more 2nd child as she has 1 child with her 1st marriage. End up leh i knw she is preggy but she didnt tell me at all and kept a distance since then.
Jus dun understand y these ppl are like that. Y mus hide. At least u say i would congrats u but now she hide n choose nt to talk. I had enuff.. sometime hvin frens isnt that great at all...
I would feel forum frens are more real as we are feelin for each other b supportin each others..

Well lets not let these unhappy thing spoil our holiday la.. relax and enjoy with ur hub okie..

Consulted the gynae in jb.he said people with high egg reserves like me ..very hard to guage body response to injectibles. On purgeon 50units I over reacted. Tuned dwn gonal F to 37.5units and I was under response. He sughested 50units gonal F for 4 to 5days together with clomid pills to help so that I possibly wont under respond .. and only do a scan on day 8 .. quite a different protocol from kkh .. and he said I shd try iui again since I had a chem pregnancy on 2nd iui. If go onto ivf .. highly likely my fresh transplant to be cancelleddue to high risk of ohss and can only do a frozen ttransplant

Consulted the gynae in jb.he said people with high egg reserves like me ..very hard to guage body response to injectibles. On purgeon 50units I over reacted. Tuned dwn gonal F to 37.5units and I was under response. He sughested 50units gonal F for 4 to 5days together with clomid pills to help so that I possibly wont under respond .. and only do a scan on day 8 .. quite a different protocol from kkh .. and he said I shd try iui again since I had a chem pregnancy on 2nd iui. If go onto ivf .. highly likely my fresh transplant to be cancelleddue to high risk of ohss and can only do a frozen ttransplant
Ok :) there's progress!

How high is ur amh? Mine's 33.7.

Amh 38.5 .. he said if im to go for ivf need to be put on 1month contraceptive pills else risk of over reacting on injectibles even on average dose of 50units purgeon. But the protocol is different from kkh and theres no day 2 scan also. 1st scan at day 8. Read that combining jabs and clomid usually start off with clomid then injectibles. He suggested clomid for day 3 to 7 and gonal F day 2 to 5. Hopefully it works

Amh 38.5 .. he said if im to go for ivf need to be put on 1month contraceptive pills else risk of over reacting on injectibles even on average dose of 50units purgeon. But the protocol is different from kkh and theres no day 2 scan also. 1st scan at day 8. Read that combining jabs and clomid usually start off with clomid then injectibles. He suggested clomid for day 3 to 7 and gonal F day 2 to 5. Hopefully it works
The cycle which I ended up w 8 follicles, was clomid d2-6 and puregon 50 units d5-9, scan was day 9. Hopefully what the doc suggests works well for u :)

Yea usually is clomid then jab.he suggested jab in conjunction with clomid. Clomid is more for ppl who tend not to ovulate. So if injectibles tgt with clomid ..then were u on trigger? I asked if need to test opk he said not necessary. I said worry that will ovulate earlier he said with injectibles possible for iui cos is not like ivf where we eat med to prevent ovulation first. 8 follies ..but how many matured ones? If more than 4 he will abort cycle. Whats the reason underlying combi of clomid and jabs? cant seem to find why the combi as fertility treatment

Yea usually is clomid then jab.he suggested jab in conjunction with clomid. Clomid is more for ppl who tend not to ovulate. So if injectibles tgt with clomid ..then were u on trigger? I asked if need to test opk he said not necessary. I said worry that will ovulate earlier he said with injectibles possible for iui cos is not like ivf where we eat med to prevent ovulation first. 8 follies ..but how many matured ones? If more than 4 he will abort cycle. Whats the reason underlying combi of clomid and jabs? cant seem to find why the combi as fertility treatment
Didn't trigger cos too many follicles. That was day 9 and the 8 follicles were ranging 14 to 16mm. Don't know if there were more than the 8 she highlighted.

But u got to try to be careful ok? See if u can ask for more scans before day 8?

Didn't trigger cos too many follicles at was day 9 and the 8 follicles were ranging 14 to 16mm. Don't know if there were more than the 8 she highlighted.

But u got to try to be careful ok? See if u can ask for more scans before day 8?

Yea I was wondering why only scan on day 8 as
the first scan. Results fluctuate and vary widely .. day 8 scan would likely hit alot of follies growing .. nvm I ask the gynae again. Preciousbeanie .. waiting for nxt mensus to start iui. Amh is the count of egg reserves

Hi

This is my 4th SO-IUI. First time successful, however no heartbeat at 6th week, 2nd time unsuccessful. Gave birth to a baby girl in 2012 and now trying for another one via so-iui over the weekend as my girl loves baby very much.

Hopefully god will bless us with a healthy baby and smooth delivery.

Hi ladies, i am new to this forum. didnt know such a place online exists. it makes me teary eyed reading your posts. i thought i was the only one out there whose trying so hard to conceive. 5 yrs marriage,I've had 3 M/Cs and 1 ectopic. i just had a chat with an aunt whose a gynae in JB. she asked me to try IUI.. I dont know if I should. is it expensive and how long does the whole process take? thanks ladies.

Back