(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

Jossiela

How much is CL charging now? I don't feel like engaging a CL already as I have a maid... My #2 I took a half day CL now I don't want so at the most food I order catering

Wish child
I am also using that to dab on my foreheads and neck because very easily headache. But once if you bf have to stop peppermint
vivimummy, i dab on my forehead and back of my neck. Thank You i will stop peppermint during bf.

Jossiela

How much is CL charging now? I don't feel like engaging a CL already as I have a maid... My #2 I took a half day CL now I don't want so at the most food I order catering

Wish child
I am also using that to dab on my foreheads and neck because very easily headache. But once if you bf have to stop peppermint

$2,500.... came as a recommendation from a colleague of my hubby... I'll be engaging a maid soon too... coz my MIL sayz she cannot cope with two kids... so much $$$

Wah $2500 is still reasonable ba... I want to save $ so no CL this time... Doubt I will keep to a strict confinement...

eee hi 5 same gynae this is my third time with her. My first appointment will be on 7/4...

$2,500.... came as a recommendation from a colleague of my hubby... I'll be engaging a maid soon too... coz my MIL sayz she cannot cope with two kids... so much $$$
Nowadays confinement lady rate is $2500. I feel like engage confinement lady but very expensive. =(
I also need to request her cook for my girl n hub too.

eee hi 5 same gynae this is my third time with her. My first appointment will be on 7/4...[/QUOTE]

My 1st appointment suppose to be 6 Apr then yesterday her assistant called me say she on leave end up mine push to 8 Apr :-(

Thanks @magc

Still not sure how many wks am I. According to my last menses should be wk 8 but only show positive recently.

This week feel so sore and vomit a few times. Feel so long since my last pregnancy.

Anyone seeing Dr Wendy Teo? Saw her last week thinking I never ovulate because GP claimed my ovulation never came thus a lot of negative tests. When I can't believe it and went to dr Wendy, she tested me positive. So happy.

Used to be with Dr Adrian. Suddenly change because my friends who is also sg50 mtb told me she is good so trying it out. Dr Adrian also very good.
Im seeing her this sat! First consult. Saw another gynae previously who doesn't deliver so gotta change.
Btw, erm how do u all de-constipate huh?

eee ya my appointment was late as because she has a few patients to see to who were giving birth so appointments pushed back... but so far their appointment system is good and waiting time is minimal and she is very patient

Im seeing her this sat! First consult. Saw another gynae previously who doesn't deliver so gotta change.
Btw, erm how do u all de-constipate huh?

Wow Aries... Hope u like her. My friends all praise her. Though she is much exp than Dr Adrian but initially why I saw her because Dr Adrian is good to go if pregnancy is perfectly ok. But I wanna check am I really never ovulate and she did V scan, follow by urine test and when she shared the news that I am actually positive, she make me so happy. I seeing her again next sat to see whether can see sac. Excited!

I also having constipation now! Think must eat more fibre.... which means more vegetables! My gynae also at Glen hospital.... anyone who has a package there? Wonder how much the package is going to cost... so many expenses =x still got to save for reno next year... stress =.=|

Ya me too ever since I suspected I preggie I didn't go that often .... fruits doesn't help me too... then not to scare you all ... second trimester lagi bad for me I got bloody stools till I had to force myself to drink prune juice which I hate the taste of it..

Ya me too ever since I suspected I preggie I didn't go that often .... fruits doesn't help me too... then not to scare you all ... second trimester lagi bad for me I got bloody stools till I had to force myself to drink prune juice which I hate the taste of it..

Wah, I only had abrasion during my last preg because force myself to deconstipated.

Wish child

Maybe ur baby dont like it? But I heard when reject the smell mean the body in need of it. But also use in moderation

Many snake babies here.
Mine too! Although I think 2 years gap is a little close, I rather just get the whole preggie/birth/ first few years out of the way asap. Like my relative first 2 boys 7 and 4 then she just give birth...just started to sleep better then pop another one haha. I cant help but laugh when she moans about it.

Mine too! Although I think 2 years gap is a little close, I rather just get the whole preggie/birth/ first few years out of the way asap. Like my relative first 2 boys 7 and 4 then she just give birth...just started to sleep better then pop another one haha. I cant help but laugh when she moans about it.
Faster close factory liao..they can grow up together n we can teach together.

Faster close factory liao..they can grow up together n we can teach together.

My cousin in laws, both of them unplanned pregnancy for 2nd, got pregnant when their 1st is abt 8 months old! Haha. They also said good and bad...

One time "suffering" from all the sleep but easy life after that lol...

Hello just wanna add I havw a voucher 20% off member price for young living eo below $100. In case any mummies herr wanna get some oil I'm happy to help cos I'm likely only getting a few items. It's capped at 20 items so let me know by 15 April if keen.

Wow the grp is getting bigger! Congrats & welcome all mtb!

Where can we get peppermint oil?

You can go to young living main headquarter to get or if got friends are member they can help u get at member price or if anyone for voucher like buns bunnie, can tag and get. But best to try first to see does it work a not then get

Anyone experiencing backache and some twinges or cramping at lower abdomen? I cant seem to sleep soundly because of the backache and tummy feels uncomfortable sighh

My pregnancy symptoms seem to b fading at 8 weeks. Is it normal?
I don't have much symptons to start with so tend to be v paranoid and anxious. So can understand how u feel. Guess it's normal as long as no spotting or heavy cramp pains bah as placenta starts to takw over.

Anyone experiencing backache and some twinges or cramping at lower abdomen? I cant seem to sleep soundly because of the backache and tummy feels uncomfortable sighh
ME=(( I have backache and some sharp pain n pulling feel lower abdomen. I cant sleep well too.
Worse is my girl want me to sleep with her on mattress.
I feel if lie down flat on back on bed I will feel the backache not so bad. For the sharp pain i will try to sleep turn my body and sleep on my left.
But most of the time i still turn to my right. =p

Eh can I ask you all we can touch people belly ma? My colleague going to give birth so I wish her 顺产 and touched her belly. Shit suddenly feel so pantan...

Becoz this year SG50 :) Hubby wants to get that hamper... though I'm not very interested in it. I would like a 3-4 year gap actually when #1 go to school. He's driving me crazy now.

At first we wanna wait till next yr. then one by one all my mummies preggy with 2nd kid then my heart itchy. Then my friend took my zodiac and hub one to see which yr suit us and he said sheep yr is the best follow by pig. Pantang a bit so we tried. All the baby dusts flying ard. Lol

Hi all mum to be,
I'm 2nd time mum to be and edd should be 15 nov. Never think to get pregnant so fast! Haven't detected bb heartbeat yet. Will go to see gynae next week.
@happymok can add me in Facebook group?

Last edited:

Back