any recommendation to improve post pregnacy depression?

firstly is i still needa to work and at the same time doing breastfeeding. Then after 3 months, my milk become lesser and lesser but baby still did not prefer milk powder. i feel like he always hungry as my milk not much. saddd.

I think all mummies constantly worry about their babies. I was coughing badly throughout my pregnancy. For some unfounded reasons, my cough never went away. I coughed till my muscles ache. I couldnt get out of bed during my last trimester. My doctor was worried i had contracted TB, and no test could be performed on me until i delivered. Anyhow, my baby came 2 weeks early. I was put on morphine to clear my cough and i couldnt breast feed for a good 3 weeks. I was depressed too as i feel i didnt provide the right nutrients for my new born. After 3 weeks, i suceeded in breastfeeding my bb. Still the nagging thought of not having enough milk also hangs in my mind. My bb latched on so i couldnt guage how much he was consuming. Looking back, thats motherhood. We all worry. My bb is now a healthy turning 3.
Did u try any remedy to increase ur milk flow? Fernugreek? Mothers milk tea? Green papaya with pork ribs help.
Dont worry too much...

thanksss, i did consult dr and talked to my friend, n try ya green papaya n pork rib. i think just my negativity all lots of ppl told me is normal. when i relaxed, things seems to be better, milk still not much but just sufficient, i will bf until it stops. u r so helpful, tqvm.

firstly is i still needa to work and at the same time doing breastfeeding. Then after 3 months, my milk become lesser and lesser but baby still did not prefer milk powder. i feel like he always hungry as my milk not much. saddd.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Shiitake Mushrooms

Back