(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

I asked my gynae y this time show so early she said I am not the only one. Cos expand before will show early. I heard that #2 bump oso will be bigger.
HUH no2 bump bigger.. OMG.. When #1 my bump like has twin, if bigger than look like has triple this time. =_=

Yes, I agree with you wish_child and aries123. I guess all mtb now just wish and pray for a healthy bb and smooth pregnancy. Frankly, if I have to suffer during the pregnancy, so be it, so long as my bb is healthy and safe. Guess I just need to relax more and don't worry myself with work or the pregnancy. Be happy right?

Suddenly, eating becomes a chore... wonder if you all experience the same too? Hungry most of the time, but when eat a bit, feel so bloated and uncomfortable. It also becomes difficult to buy lunch... must eat healthy, this and that must eat, this and that must avoid. =_= Is there any food we must eat more particularly and avoid (besides raw food)? A lot of things to learn, being a first time mum

Yes, I agree with you wish_child and aries123. I guess all mtb now just wish and pray for a healthy bb and smooth pregnancy. Frankly, if I have to suffer during the pregnancy, so be it, so long as my bb is healthy and safe. Guess I just need to relax more and don't worry myself with work or the pregnancy. Be happy right?

Suddenly, eating becomes a chore... wonder if you all experience the same too? Hungry most of the time, but when eat a bit, feel so bloated and uncomfortable. It also becomes difficult to buy lunch... must eat healthy, this and that must eat, this and that must avoid. =_= Is there any food we must eat more particularly and avoid (besides raw food)? A lot of things to learn, being a first time mum

hi Minz, I shared this link yesterday, fyi. http://www.babycenter.com/0_12-wors...eg_2_20150326_A:5&pe=MlVFSjh3RHwyMDE1MDMyNl9B

I just re-read like a lot of things cannot eat. I'm munching French fries occasionally n snack unhealthy snacks. but I notice I cant take too oily food I will wan to puke and like stomach overturn and will be very xin ku thru the day....

hi Minz, I shared this link yesterday, fyi. http://www.babycenter.com/0_12-wors...eg_2_20150326_A:5&pe=MlVFSjh3RHwyMDE1MDMyNl9B

I just re-read like a lot of things cannot eat. I'm munching French fries occasionally n snack unhealthy snacks. but I notice I cant take too oily food I will wan to puke and like stomach overturn and will be very xin ku thru the day....

Thanks magc! That link is very helpful! Like many of you... unhealthy food and snacks are really tempting!!!

I think it would be good to start wearing loose fitting clothes. :p not to tell public we r pregnant but for the comfort of the little one residing in us.

i think 1st tri and 2nd tri wear clothes very troublesome... coz if want to hide fats in 1st tri.... all the normal clothes abit tight liao... 2nd tri difficult coz bump not so big yet but cannot wear 1st tri clothes liao yet 3rd tri clothes too big.... 3rd tri best, can wear big clothes and get seats... but... will be tired by then .... haiz.... lol

yeah, once I'm hungry i got gastric and cramps... then make me worse with no appetite.... it's a vicious cycle... hard to eat healthy too sometimes... coz outside food might not be so healthy...
i remb my #1, i really very food-conscious.... nowadays i just never pay so much attention.... i've been drinking cold drinks :-(

Hello Minz...
Hugs spotting can be quote traumatic ... I remembered when I was expecting #1 I kept on going back to my gynae when I see spotting that she scheduled 2 weeks once instead of 1 month once for check up till I stabilized on week 12.

Now my #1 turned 4 years old... Jiayou just minimize walking and eat the hormones pills....

I don't have any appetite even if the most appealing food was set in front of me... :(

I agree that people are so observant now! As I always wear crop tops, I suddenly switch to loose tops or looser dresses... My friends suspected straight away.

When my not so close friends asked if I am going to pay my last respect to LKY, I said no because of some family pandang... Straight away they also asked if I'm pregnant! I just say aiya, family pandang loh!! Quickly change topic also, lol.

Can't wait for 1st trimester to be over so we don't have to hide around hehe!

LOL.. My girl's teacher asked me whether I went to pay last respect LKY? I say no le. They went o_O.. Hehehe..
But my colleagues keep looking at my tummy. I think my tummy really bloated up.

I asked my gynae y this time show so early she said I am not the only one. Cos expand before will show early. I heard that #2 bump oso will be bigger.
HUH??!! During #1 my bump already super big le wor!! At 6mths people always ask I issit going to give birth soon? Usually people tend to give up seat to me, maybe bcuz Im small size with super big tummy that's y people see also scare. LOLZ! Yesterday 1 auntie gave up her seat to me loh. I duno wan to cry or laugh.

HUH??!! During #1 my bump already super big le wor!! At 6mths people always ask I issit going to give birth soon? Usually people tend to give up seat to me, maybe bcuz Im small size with super big tummy that's y people see also scare. LOLZ! Yesterday 1 auntie gave up her seat to me loh. I duno wan to cry or laugh.
Haiyo. If ppls give up seat to me I will be very happy. At time I stand in the train I feel dizzy.

Oops. I don't know aiyu is grass jelly. I thought normal jelly.. =P
Cannot add aiyu next time le.

aiyu is actually a fruit. then they massage the fruit to become jelly but it is under the "liang" category so cannot consume too much. :) ya next time cannot add aiyu liao.

Haiyo. If ppls give up seat to me I will be very happy. At time I stand in the train I feel dizzy.

me too will be happy. If I stand in train, the place where I stand must be very spacious, if have ppl fight oxygen with me, I will want to puke.

aiyu is actually a fruit. then they massage the fruit to become jelly but it is under the "liang" category so cannot consume too much. :) ya next time cannot add aiyu liao.
oh.. luckily you say If not I thought its normal jelly =P. Hehe. thanks.

me too will be happy. If I stand in train, the place where I stand must be very spacious, if have ppl fight oxygen with me, I will want to puke.
LOL.. At times ppls breath is so strong standing beside me. I feel it I will feel like want to puke. Somemore now our sense of smell get better.

Having upset stomach and bloated tummy now. Argh.. can go see gp right? No need to go all the way to my gynae hor?

my tummy bloated up too... today wear the maternity pencil skirt (which I wore during 2nd tri for #1) to work coz my skirt before preg a bit tight.. now my tummy + fats looks like 5mths! omg... I already tried not to eat too much since I dun really have appetite also...

my tummy bloated up too... today wear the maternity pencil skirt (which I wore during 2nd tri for #1) to work coz my skirt before preg a bit tight.. now my tummy + fats looks like 5mths! omg... I already tried not to eat too much since I dun really have appetite also...
bubuya, tummy bloated with air. For me to release the tummy bloated i will drink ginger tea and rub some peppermint oil on my tummy.
Will helps a bit ^^

hi all, not sure did I join too late. Just tested positive last sat by gynae. Tried many times to test but all came back negatives and since I am unsure whether I am Nov or Dec, I drop by here first.

I am a 2nd time mum to be. First one is an apr snake baby.

Thanks @magc

Still not sure how many wks am I. According to my last menses should be wk 8 but only show positive recently.

This week feel so sore and vomit a few times. Feel so long since my last pregnancy.

Anyone seeing Dr Wendy Teo? Saw her last week thinking I never ovulate because GP claimed my ovulation never came thus a lot of negative tests. When I can't believe it and went to dr Wendy, she tested me positive. So happy.

Used to be with Dr Adrian. Suddenly change because my friends who is also sg50 mtb told me she is good so trying it out. Dr Adrian also very good.

Jossiela

How much is CL charging now? I don't feel like engaging a CL already as I have a maid... My #2 I took a half day CL now I don't want so at the most food I order catering

Wish child
I am also using that to dab on my foreheads and neck because very easily headache. But once if you bf have to stop peppermint

Im going to see Dr Claudine Tan from Thomson Medical Clinic, located at Serangoon Central. U can look up more info if u also prefer a female gynae ;)

Hi congrats to you!! :) I'm seeing Dr Gordan Tan from Joy clinic at Gleneagles medical center. Referred by sis in law and cousins.. Seen him for the first time last week and I think he is comfortable to talk to. The packages he offered are very reasonable and I think is quite a good offer. Maybe U can consider. :)

Hi vivimummy,

I agree with you! It can be quite traumatising... want to relax and be happy but yet at the back of your mind, can't help being worried. My gynae power... must book way in advance, so I can't see her till 10 April. Minimize walking is quite difficult in my profession. But I shall have to remind myself and try to walk slower, lesser and carry less stuff with me. =.= Can't help feeling like most of us here, hope the baby reaches end of first trimester!!!

Back