Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

I just realise this is an ivf thread for pple under prof. haha. I slow. Anw... i am cycling in May but unfortunately Prof is away so i asked to have stephen chew replace him. Sadly i cannot seem to find a slot when prof is free to do it, cuz when he's around, im not free! So bo bian lor. Hopefully if touch wood i fail and need to do second round, able to be fated to be under him.

Anyone here cycling in May as well? But i guess if u are under prof then unlikely to be May la cuz he's away quite long.
Hello Chloe...
Welcome to this thread. I saw you very active in the main thread, but i was very silent there.
I did checked on Prof's schedule, he will on leave for almost one month in May. I am lucky if i manage FET by mid Apr...he has planned on 20 Apr, but i need to wait for menses to come and hopefully BT and scan are good result to allow me to do ET.
You cant take leave in Apr izzit?

so complicated!!! I thought if my fresh cycle this time round not successful, I can just do FET again 2 weeks after menses! Aiyo, like that will take forever!
Yes...thats why i am very boring now. Its almost one month after my ER in Feb, and i am still waiting for ET. Initially when prof told me doing fresh on 01st Mar, both HB and i getting very excited...now no more such excitement...haha

Hello Chloe...
Welcome to this thread. I saw you very active in the main thread, but i was very silent there.
I did checked on Prof's schedule, he will on leave for almost one month in May. I am lucky if i manage FET by mid Apr...he has planned on 20 Apr, but i need to wait for menses to come and hopefully BT and scan are good result to allow me to do ET.
You cant take leave in Apr izzit?
Thanks girl. Ya lor I cannot take leave on certain mths due to workload

Thanks... I try too but hard to avoid cold things completely
Totally agreed with you. Sometime i cut fruits from fridge and eat, my friend said better not to eat fruit from fridge. Hard for me. Nowaday when i cook, i cannot cook too "cold" dishes, but HB is heaty type, i have to boil liang cha for him & family, otherwise too heaty.
Just try our best...jia you

Hi all,
Is there anyone who is a subsidized patient but under prof wong?
I am a subsidized patient. confirmed to start IVF this next cycle but i dont noe who'll be treating me.
i really hope that i could get prof wong, not only is he experience, it seems that he does have a miracle hand.

@aarlysa I think if you do under Prof Wong (i.e. if you choose your own doctor), it is considered under private. I might be wrong, but I don't think Prof does IVF for subsidised patients.

@chloe_ng Your first child was naturally conceived? Now trying #2? Is it male issues?

Hi all,
I am a subsidized patient. confirmed to start IVF this next cycle but i dont noe who'll be treating me.
i really hope that i could get prof wong, not only is he experience, it seems that he does have a miracle hand.
Sorry I'm a pte patient who asked for Prof specifically.. Can't answer your qn.
Just wanted to say Hi!

@aarlysa I think if you do under Prof Wong (i.e. if you choose your own doctor), it is considered under private. I might be wrong, but I don't think Prof does IVF for subsidised patients.

@chloe_ng Your first child was naturally conceived? Now trying #2? Is it male issues?
Yes trying for #2.... male issues haha... I even tried iui but iui is quite useless for male issues. #1 natural...Strike on 2nd try. maybe is a miracle. Who knows what happened eh.

Hi all,
I am pte patient too. My best friend was referred by polyclinic and she has selected prof wong, hence become pte patient

Welcome @chloe_ng ! You'll be doing fresh cycle in May?

@remembeRainbow Congrats for your baby's heart beat! :) Happy for you... isn't it a magical moment? Take care yeah. 1st trimester is a delicate period.

@pinkfuchsia How's your BT yesterday? Hcg dropped? How's ur bleeding? Sac expelled?
Hi cheeka, hcg back to below 2.. Biochemical pregnancy, nurse kept saying Although I'm bleeding now, it's not miscarriage. So now recuperating and I'm switching to private clinic for fresh, no luck with prof.. But I still like him!

Hi there Rainbow! Thanks for replying. btw what is prof's schedule like? when is he in CHR & when is he in the women's clinic?
Usually for 1st appt it will be in the weekday afternoon.
Subsequent scans (for IUI/IVF) will be early weekday morning ard 8am.
I've never seen him at CHR, I think that CHR is just for nurses to settle ivf meds & admin.
U can check with his nurses in his schedule. He's quite a busy man, u have to suit his schedule.

Hi cheeka, hcg back to below 2.. Biochemical pregnancy, nurse kept saying Although I'm bleeding now, it's not miscarriage. So now recuperating and I'm switching to private clinic for fresh, no luck with prof.. But I still like him!
Oh...they have finally call you. You have decided not to give the 2 snowies a chance?
Take care dearie, try the recipe that i have shared with you. All the best in whatever decision you have made.

Hi there Rainbow! Thanks for replying. btw what is prof's schedule like? when is he in CHR & when is he in the women's clinic?
Aarlysa,
Please call to make appointment early. I call for appointment mid of Nov 2014, my first appointment with Prof was schedule on 13 Jan 2015.
Note that Prof will on leave in May(think whole month)...you better call and check it out

I'm back! Thks for all your well wishes!
Yup saw bb's heartbeat today! Thank God!!!
But I think NUH the Fetal care centre screen is really dumb. It's behind me so I've to twist my neck to see it. Then somemore the screen angle is wrong, can't see clearly. Sonographer say adjusting the screen will disconnect the wires *roll eyes*
End up hubby got the best view. But he videoed for me to see la.
Yes yes I agree with you!! Where got people position the screen behind the patient right?! I also have to tilt my head back to look at the screen. So dumb. Haha!

So quiet recently! My 2ww is almost over soon. so fast! Haha! Going for blood test this wed. I'm feeling totally normal, no symptoms no nothing. is this normal? Haiz. Hoping for positive result!

@lucasmum11 Hey... so fast BT already? Im sure you feel this 2ww has been very slow. :D Have faith! Be positive! Two more days to go! Yes, it's totally normal to have no symptoms at all.

So quiet recently! My 2ww is almost over soon. so fast! Haha! Going for blood test this wed. I'm feeling totally normal, no symptoms no nothing. is this normal? Haiz. Hoping for positive result!
Lucasmum....jia you. Wish u all the best. I am heading to NUH tomorrow or Wednesday for BT..

thanks ladies! I need all the luck!!

@chloe_ng you started joining the chat group so early! I only started doing some online research after OR cos 2ww started and I got nothing to do. :p

thanks ladies! I need all the luck!!

@chloe_ng you started joining the chat group so early! I only started doing some online research after OR cos 2ww started and I got nothing to do. :p
Haha i think abt Ivf think very long liao! Actually in normal ttc thread when ttc but gradually move to ivf thread to do more research.. Im the type need to know exactly what Im getting into

My last day of 2ww!!! At last! So tempted to get a hone pregnancy test kit!! Think I'll be at CHR at 8am tml waiting for them to open! But I think not that many cases of first time lucky right? Trying to moderate my own expectations too... Have been feeling slight cramps these 2 days. Haiz... Can be anything... My HL actually till this friday, will hv a few more days at home to adjust my feelings, positive or negative.

My last day of 2ww!!! At last! So tempted to get a hone pregnancy test kit!! Think I'll be at CHR at 8am tml waiting for them to open! But I think not that many cases of first time lucky right? Trying to moderate my own expectations too... Have been feeling slight cramps these 2 days. Haiz... Can be anything... My HL actually till this friday, will hv a few more days at home to adjust my feelings, positive or negative.
Many ladies have first time luck....dont worry, lets grab the baby dust from Cheeka :)

@lucasmum11 @chloe_ng It was due to male factor infertility as well as my thyroid issues.
At ER, Prof extracted 17 eggs.
Out of 17 eggs, only 9 matured and injected with sperm.
Out of the 9, only 5 fertilised.
In the end, 1 didn't make it and 3 frozen.
That's our journey to ttc.

Back