(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

Hi wish_child... thank you! Is it common to be spotting? My friend gynae said it shouldn't be so... while some friends said they spot throughout... =.-
Whatever it is, I just hope bb is healthy and that's most important! Indeed... trying to take things easy now but work circumstances does not allow at times. =(
Hi xxMINZxx, some gynae said spotting is common during pregnancy but some say no. My friend has spotting throughout 1st trimester and now her boy is 5yrs old.
Another friend has bleeding 1st trimester but bb still has heartbeat. She had injection and bed rest for couple of weeks.
Most important is to rest. Get MC from your gynae and rest well.

Hi wish_child... thank you! Is it common to be spotting? My friend gynae said it shouldn't be so... while some friends said they spot throughout... =.-
Whatever it is, I just hope bb is healthy and that's most important! Indeed... trying to take things easy now but work circumstances does not allow at times. =(
Congrats!! My gynae says its not uncommon, but not normal. I had spotting thru till the the 6th week. Sometimes brown, sometimes light red, once or twice light flow bright red, almost like a light period. Freaks me out but nothing much can be done. Gynae's advice was continue with progesterone support, no exercise, no sex (sorry hubbies), and rest.

I had that yesterday and I panicked so I googled and found this:
" These are usually due to straining of the 'round ligaments' that support the growing uterus. Walking, sudden movements, coughing, sneezing or exercise such as swimming can trigger pains. It is usually felt on the left side because your uterus naturally leans to the right. Often it is sharp and sudden and can take your breath away a little but settles down in about ½ an hour with a bit of rest."

Congrats Wxr_bb! We have the same edd! Dont worry abt the lack of symptoms.. Baby is fine so it's ok! When's ur next appt?
My next appt will be at 13apr 2 weeks from yest. By then is week 9 le. Still deciding wanna inform my granny abt it or wait till 3 mths

Chill chill. Last time I has my #1 I cancel my HK trip =( until now I'm regretted.
My sis say hk food are yummy. Maybe if can't take food smell on street see can wear mask?

During my #1, we booked Korea trip, and found I was preg. Ended up Hubby die also wan to cancel bcuz he say for bb sake. So we cancel. But after that we saw many friends, pregnant also went ahead for holiday. So this time I insist to go ahead with the holiday.

Lucky I just came back from HK immediately got preggy. Very nice food there. Gained 3kg when back. Now can't go travel liao, have to wait for 4 years at least.
Duno if I can stand the smell anot. Bcuz preg and not preg the smell and taste bud reli change a lot.

My next appt will be at 13apr 2 weeks from yest. By then is week 9 le. Still deciding wanna inform my granny abt it or wait till 3 mths
I feel once confirm heart beat can announce to your close one. =)
Once I confirm my bb heart beat I will inform my parents. ^^

Do you ladies have the pulling or at time sharp pain feeling around your pelvis area? These few days I have that. The feeling like so sudden come and go. If suddenly sit up too quickly I will have sharp pain.
Yes. If I stand up from lay or sitting position too fast, I also have very bad sharp pain.

I feel once confirm heart beat can announce to your close one. =)
Once I confirm my bb heart beat I will inform my parents. ^^
I had informed my my parents, maid, sis n bro. Bcuz we live together and I cant carry my #1. So I need them to help me. If not they always asked me to carry her which she is a super active toddler, I totally cant stand her activeness.

I had informed my my parents, maid, sis n bro. Bcuz we live together and I cant carry my #1. So I need them to help me. If not they always asked me to carry her which she is a super active toddler, I totally cant stand her activeness.
LOL... My girl also super active. But once they grown older will be more tame and less active.
Then we will miss them hyperactive time. =P
On and off I still will carry my girl no choice. most of the time I handle her alone.
Its good not to carry your toddler if there have ppls can help you entertain her. =)

Last edited:
But cos haven stable and I don't wanna disappoint or agitate my granny. Too worrying here le. *irritated* lol
understand your worries. I also worry lot of things. lol. maybe my parents wont be happy while I had #2 =p
Maybe wait hit 2nd trimester then inform your granny.

understand your worries. I also worry lot of things. lol. maybe my parents wont be happy while I had #2 =p
Maybe wait hit 2nd trimester then inform your granny.

why wont your parents be happy you carry #2? not the more the merrier? once my test kit confirm my pregnancy and I haven't see gynae, we already announce to our parents le....then I cant control myself, I tell my close friends and church ppl. only ppl who dunno my pregnancy now are my colleagues.

Once I went to c gynae n c the heartbeat a few days later I informed my mum so that she can help me take care of my toddler more n my mil s I dun wan to attend the wedding. But before that sil already guess I am preggy s I look very bloated.

why wont your parents be happy you carry #2? not the more the merrier? once my test kit confirm my pregnancy and I haven't see gynae, we already announce to our parents le....then I cant control myself, I tell my close friends and church ppl. only ppl who dunno my pregnancy now are my colleagues.
Hehe because we have many conflict regards of my #1. Haiz. If has #2 they will feel we are finding trouble for myself. =P
Last time I felt that when I found out I'm pregnant, like im finding trouble for myself. But once I accept the pregnancy, I had chemical pregnancy. =(
So this bb is we try and hit the jackpot. =P No matter what I wont let ppls affected my mood for this pregnancy.

Hehe because we have many conflict regards of my #1. Haiz. If has #2 they will feel we are finding trouble for myself. =P
Last time I felt that when I found out I'm pregnant, like im finding trouble for myself. But once I accept the pregnancy, I had chemical pregnancy. =(
So this bb is we try and hit the jackpot. =P No matter what I wont let ppls affected my mood for this pregnancy.

Ya, it's very important to keep a happy mind when pregnant. This way, the baby will be a happy baby :)
Whether living or not living together, there sure to be conflicts. Now that I'm pregnant again, I just close my eyes to most of the things.
Too tired to pay attention too.... >_<!!

every child is a gift. conflicts is sure have de, my mom always tell me since I cannot handle my #1, better don't have #2. my hub so angry loh. haha. in the end we really have this #2, my mom just say be careful, don't carry heavy things. :)

Ya, it's very important to keep a happy mind when pregnant. This way, the baby will be a happy baby :)
Whether living or not living together, there sure to be conflicts. Now that I'm pregnant again, I just close my eyes to most of the things.

yes yes happy mommy happy baby!!!!

Congrats!! My gynae says its not uncommon, but not normal. I had spotting thru till the the 6th week. Sometimes brown, sometimes light red, once or twice light flow bright red, almost like a light period. Freaks me out but nothing much can be done. Gynae's advice was continue with progesterone support, no exercise, no sex (sorry hubbies), and rest.

Hi aries123,
i'm also having spotting at 6 week, supposed to go for my 1st visit at 28 Mar, but on 22 Mar night, i vomited, after that when i pee my tissue is cover with blood. It freaks me out too, makes me so worried and couldn't sleep at night. The next morning i quickly went to see my gyane. Done a scan and can see baby's heartbeat and he say everything seems ok, ,makes me relief for awhile. He gave me 1 week MC to rest at home, and given me Duphaston to eat. Went back to see him on 28th, still having some brownish discharge on and off..... And these two days are having light red spotting .:(

I have spotting when i'm having my no.1 too for almost whole of 1st trimester. By right should not have feel so worry, but in 2013 i had a miscarriage at around 10 weeks going to 11 weeks. Im also having spotting at that time. The baby's heartbeat just stopped. I had a miss miscarriage.

Hopes everything turns out fine this time round. Hope your spotting stop soon too.

I also wish 1st tri will pass quickly. My tummy sometimes bloat until like a ball. I'm also still wearing my heels to work because my colleagues are very observant. My first pregnancy, when I changed to flats, the next day somebody pointed out...

I also wish 1st tri will pass quickly. My tummy sometimes bloat until like a ball. I'm also still wearing my heels to work because my colleagues are very observant. My first pregnancy, when I changed to flats, the next day somebody pointed out...

oh better be careful! I cant wear heels ever since #1, so in safe zone. :p

every child is a gift. conflicts is sure have de, my mom always tell me since I cannot handle my #1, better don't have #2. my hub so angry loh. haha. in the end we really have this #2, my mom just say be careful, don't carry heavy things. :)

Wow magc your mom changed. Great.. *Keep my finger crossing* Hope she will be ok #2. My hub say now have many comments after bb is out then no more comments. =P Eyes will focus on bb.

Yap.. Happy Pregnancy = Happy baby. Don't care too much and conflict we cannot stop. Must ignore =))

LOL. jossieleia, say your ankle pain want wear flat cannot meh? Or wear slipper in office. Nowadays I wear slipper in office =P

Hi aries123,
i'm also having spotting at 6 week, supposed to go for my 1st visit at 28 Mar, but on 22 Mar night, i vomited, after that when i pee my tissue is cover with blood. It freaks me out too, makes me so worried and couldn't sleep at night. The next morning i quickly went to see my gyane. Done a scan and can see baby's heartbeat and he say everything seems ok, ,makes me relief for awhile. He gave me 1 week MC to rest at home, and given me Duphaston to eat. Went back to see him on 28th, still having some brownish discharge on and off..... And these two days are having light red spotting .:(

I have spotting when i'm having my no.1 too for almost whole of 1st trimester. By right should not have feel so worry, but in 2013 i had a miscarriage at around 10 weeks going to 11 weeks. Im also having spotting at that time. The baby's heartbeat just stopped. I had a miss miscarriage.

Hopes everything turns out fine this time round. Hope your spotting stop soon too.

Hug Hug. Pray hard for you everything went smooth... Don't worry too much. Try to bed rest as much as possible.
But when 2013 did u take duphaston to support pregnancy?

I agree when they see how cute the baby is when out they will forget what they say when bb in womb de lar. just breathe and tell baby that baby is mama's precious and must be strong!

LOL... My girl also super active. But once they grown older will be more tame and less active.
Then we will miss them hyperactive time. =P
On and off I still will carry my girl no choice. most of the time I handle her alone.
Its good not to carry your toddler if there have ppls can help you entertain her. =)
Ya loh. She's very active and so fun to play with now. Super cute. Haha! Many times when I dun have appetite for dinner, I look at my girl while she play and can eat slightly better can somehow divert the attention of eating. :)

Ya same. I also told my close friends and close colleagues. And my #1 grpchat, I accidentally type wrong window abt #2, den spill the beans. Hahahahah!! But cuz many of them now also #2, so they also help to give many ideas what to curb MS. Hahaha! Relatives haven't tell them, thou they suspect. My other colleagues also suspecting as I wasn't wearing make up these days as the pimples popping, so thinking to let my face rest. Some still ask me what happen to me why these days Im not wearing make up. LOLZ!!

I cant wear my heels, as my heels and wedges all 4.5 inch and above. Super high. So I change to flat and many hint me 'Wah, suddenly so short ah? Got good news?' first time I told them I buy new sandal lah. Den second time I just smile at them. LOlz! Cuz my hub and my close colleagues who knew, they commented can tell the bb bump. Im like that's not bump loh. That's fats. But they mentioned is not fat is bump. Bcuz very high. Fat is not that high de.

For me, I just feel like there's something telling me this person is pregnant. And usually very accurate. So accurate till I feel scary. Like this time, I confirm know I wasn't preg, but during meeting, something stuck me asking me to faster go buy digital kit to test. Super strange. So when Im home, I tot ok lah, lets test on the kit see issit reli something anot, even thou I was sure I wasn't. And reli saw the line. Previously I had afew friends like those fb friends, reli many years never meet, but something stuck me that they are preg. Just out of the blue. And when I ask, they shocked. LOLZ! Scary right? My colleague I also suddenly feel she is, when I asked her she was super shocked. She said, even her mum whom she see everyday never suspect but I suspect her. LOLZ!

Hug Hug. Pray hard for you everything went smooth... Don't worry too much. Try to bed rest as much as possible.
But when 2013 did u take duphaston to support pregnancy?

Hello wish_child thanks thanks. Now i'm back to work already. Glad that i have 2 very closes and helpful colleagues here. They will help me with heavy stuff.

Yup, my gynae gave me that as well, for my #1 as well. Have been having that throughout.

For me, I just feel like there's something telling me this person is pregnant. And usually very accurate. So accurate till I feel scary. Like this time, I confirm know I wasn't preg, but during meeting, something stuck me asking me to faster go buy digital kit to test. Super strange. So when Im home, I tot ok lah, lets test on the kit see issit reli something anot, even thou I was sure I wasn't. And reli saw the line. Previously I had afew friends like those fb friends, reli many years never meet, but something stuck me that they are preg. Just out of the blue. And when I ask, they shocked. LOLZ! Scary right? My colleague I also suddenly feel she is, when I asked her she was super shocked. She said, even her mum whom she see everyday never suspect but I suspect her. LOLZ!
LOL~~ Power!!! My manager she also has this type of power. Suddenly she asked me on jan and recently, she told me she dreamt that I told her im pregnant.
But on jan I told her Im pregnant but lost it. But recently one she say she dream the same again. And I told her yes but not confirm yet.

Hello wish_child thanks thanks. Now i'm back to work already. Glad that i have 2 very closes and helpful colleagues here. They will help me with heavy stuff.

Yup, my gynae gave me that as well, for my #1 as well. Have been having that throughout.
So good your colleagues so helpful. All my colleagues don't know so they will still ask me carry some heavy stuff. =P

I cant wear my heels, as my heels and wedges all 4.5 inch and above. Super high. So I change to flat and many hint me 'Wah, suddenly so short ah? Got good news?' first time I told them I buy new sandal lah. Den second time I just smile at them. LOlz! Cuz my hub and my close colleagues who knew, they commented can tell the bb bump. Im like that's not bump loh. That's fats. But they mentioned is not fat is bump. Bcuz very high. Fat is not that high de.

waw, they so "knowledgeable" ah LOL

mine very low... so must be fats >_<!!

Ya same. I also told my close friends and close colleagues. And my #1 grpchat, I accidentally type wrong window abt #2, den spill the beans. Hahahahah!! But cuz many of them now also #2, so they also help to give many ideas what to curb MS. Hahaha! Relatives haven't tell them, thou they suspect. My other colleagues also suspecting as I wasn't wearing make up these days as the pimples popping, so thinking to let my face rest. Some still ask me what happen to me why these days Im not wearing make up. LOLZ!!

so nice... haiz, there's alot of things I like to say on my #1 grpchat... but unfortunately I have this irritating kaypo colleague who is also part of the group... so I cannot say alot of things....

so nice... haiz, there's alot of things I like to say on my #1 grpchat... but unfortunately I have this irritating kaypo colleague who is also part of the group... so I cannot say alot of things....

come say here. we all read and chat with you. :p

=_= The sharp pain on my left side I feel very irritated. on n off will have it.
Don't know its because today wear dress too tight.

I think it would be good to start wearing loose fitting clothes. :p not to tell public we r pregnant but for the comfort of the little one residing in us.

I thought low is bb bump? Mine is below the belly button very bloated.
I still think is fats lah.. But heck lah.. Fat n bump mix. LOLZ! Even my gynae also told me #2 will show earlier bcuz uterus expand before. (I never ask him, he auto tell me that. Is he trying to say mine can tell too?)

I think it would be good to start wearing loose fitting clothes. :p not to tell public we r pregnant but for the comfort of the little one residing in us.
Mine I always wear loose after I mc last july. Bcuz after that I got fatter n fatter. -_-"

I still think is fats lah.. But heck lah.. Fat n bump mix. LOLZ! Even my gynae also told me #2 will show earlier bcuz uterus expand before. (I never ask him, he auto tell me that. Is he trying to say mine can tell too?)

woa my hub keep saying the same thing too.....he says #2 will show earlier coz oredi expanded by #1. haha. but I don't always have seats from the public leh.

I asked my gynae y this time show so early she said I am not the only one. Cos expand before will show early. I heard that #2 bump oso will be bigger.

So good your colleagues so helpful. All my colleagues don't know so they will still ask me carry some heavy stuff. =P

As i am away for 1 whole week and before that my eating habits change, i suddenly stop coffee haha. They suspected and asked me yesterday. I didn't announce to them hehe....

Back