Mt. Alvernia & Mt. E Novena Hospital Bill

mrsmorgan

Dear mummies who gave birth in these 2 hospitals, I'd really appreciate it if u share ur total bill. How much cash did u fork out? :)

MA-2bedded, normal w/o epi. Deposit 2k, medisave 2550. I got back about 500bucks 2weeks after discharge. Watch out for the items charged cos they charge me epi when i didnt opt for it, have to call in to ask them to revise the bill. think its a norm they charge epi with normal delivery nowadays ;)

Pedi about 600+ with 1st jab

MA-2bedded, normal w/o epi. Deposit 2k, medisave 2550. I got back about 500bucks 2weeks after discharge. Watch out for the items charged cos they charge me epi when i didnt opt for it, have to call in to ask them to revise the bill. think its a norm they charge epi with normal delivery nowadays ;)

Pedi about 600+ with 1st jab
Thanks lyn_cherry! :)

My bill is abt the same as lynn. Mt A 2 bedded, normal w/o epi. Mine includes phototherapy for baby

Mine I actually put a deposit of 1.8k. And I actually let my daughter do outside hospital test which include in the bill which cost 200plus and during the first day of discharge my daughter actually went back stay cost abt 900plus. But all deduct from my deposit. End up i get back $1040. Mine is 4bedded w/o epi

Mine I actually put a deposit of 1.8k. And I actually let my daughter do outside hospital test which include in the bill which cost 200plus and during the first day of discharge my daughter actually went back stay cost abt 900plus. But all deduct from my deposit. End up i get back $1040. Mine is 4bedded w/o epi
Wow so u only forked out $760 cash? I thought 2 & 4 bedder cost not much difference based on the package price. But seems like quite a big difference! How much is ur gynae delivery fee? U delivered normal w/o epi?

Wow so u only forked out $760 cash? I thought 2 & 4 bedder cost not much difference based on the package price. But seems like quite a big difference! How much is ur gynae delivery fee? U delivered normal w/o epi?
Mine was deliver w assistant w/o epi. And my gynae I pay less den 1k

Hi I wonder if this thread still available. For delivery at Mount A the amount of cash fork out is cheaper than TMC?

What are the other charges for Mount A 2 bedded

Back