(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

Hi Ladies,

I do know that a no. Of us here feels bloated with Ms... but just wanted to check if it is only me or most of u also have the following problems: -
Acid Reflux
Bloated
No appetite
Burping (long n gassy burp)
Feel terrible n fatigue
Gastric burning sensation
Gastric uncomfortable

Not sure is part or pregnancy issue or is gastric issue?....

Me! My gastric feels uncomfortable too...

Btw mummies there anyone feels constantly hungry but no appetite to eat many things? I will feel uncomfortable if I eat too oily so I had soup for lunch and I feel hungry already! Eaten Apple but still feel hungry :(

I know if I eat slightly more I will want to puke... sigh :(

woa very good, helps with MS if any. I keep looking at bubble tea but don't dare buy loh. LOL

Hehe. I told the lady my drink is without ice and put aside for 15 to 30min until the drink not cold and ENJOY...
Omg that gongcha thing u just described sounds damn good! !
aries123, the lemon juice in gong cha is under their healthy choice.
Hehe very nice. =P. I choose 30% sugar level as I want sour drink.
But too bad don't taste sour for me. =P
Good to burp out a lot after the drink.

Btw mummies there anyone feels constantly hungry but no appetite to eat many things? I will feel uncomfortable if I eat too oily so I had soup for lunch and I feel hungry already! Eaten Apple but still feel hungry :(

try snacking nuts and raisins? some elder folks believe eating walnuts and pine nuts good for baby, its brain food for baby. I find pine nuts abit oily to swallow. please note the nuts and raisins are non processed de hor....as in non sugar de or flavoured.

Me~ I always feel hungry after 3hours. But I don't dare to eat anymore meal. Only dare to snack. Like eat orange peel, fruits, nuts+raisins and drink more warm water.
Last two week im super hungry in the midnight. Tabao HK noodles and with many limes. End up all gone to toilet bowl.

Hehe. I told the lady my drink is without ice and put aside for 15 to 30min until the drink not cold and ENJOY...

aries123, the lemon juice in gong cha is under their healthy choice.
Hehe very nice. =P. I choose 30% sugar level as I want sour drink.
But too bad don't taste sour for me. =P
Good to burp out a lot after the drink.
Im drinking it NOW! 30% too and yes not sourish enough. And yes, the burping is shiok!! Best preggers drink ever! !!

Ya, and I'm also afraid if i send her to cc or my parents place while i focus on newborn, she will feel why mummy abandon her.. I still want to focus on her as well instead of just on the newborn i feel. But yeah, we are all wonder mothers! haha
Actually I also thinking of putting my son in cc but worried he will fall sick more often, which defeats the purpose of being able to rest more at home.

They say sure fall sick one, unless very strong immunity. They may need 6 months to overcome which is just nice to start from now.

Me~ I always feel hungry after 3hours. But I don't dare to eat anymore meal. Only dare to snack. Like eat orange peel, fruits, nuts+raisins and drink more warm water.
Last two week im super hungry in the midnight. Tabao HK noodles and with many limes. End up all gone to toilet bowl.

Sometimes orange peel & sour plum taste disgusting to me too. :(

I drink warm water everyday. Doesn't help when my tongue also has bitter taste lah.. Which brand of nuts & raisins did u buy?

try snacking nuts and raisins? some elder folks believe eating walnuts and pine nuts good for baby, its brain food for baby. I find pine nuts abit oily to swallow. please note the nuts and raisins are non processed de hor....as in non sugar de or flavoured.

I was told not to eat too many nuts as it might cause allergic to bb, is it true? :/

I am super picky now, I don't know if I can take pine nuts lol.. Am not a fan of nuts before preggy too...

Actually I also thinking of putting my son in cc but worried he will fall sick more often, which defeats the purpose of being able to rest more at home.
If child around 4yrs old and above their immune system will be stable and stronger to defend the germs. But hfmd very difficult to avoid. Even go cc when kid fall sick also need to have ppls take care them at home.
When the start my girl cc around 18month she fell sick every alt week. Got one time she fall sick every week. Every Friday will fever and need to see doctor.

I also have the same problem feels hungry but no appetite... feels terrible...!!

Sometimes orange peel & sour plum taste disgusting to me too. :(

I drink warm water everyday. Doesn't help when my tongue also has bitter taste lah.. Which brand of nuts & raisins did u buy?
chewiee maybe u can try eat sometime that sweet? When I had my #1 I crave for sweet thing, once eat sweet will be ok =p.
Bitter taste on tongue now I also have. I need to eat more sour thing to cover the bitter taste.
Jiayou. Soon hitting 2nd trimester...
I buy garden picks brand for dried fruits.

I was told not to eat too many nuts as it might cause allergic to bb, is it true? :/

I am super picky now, I don't know if I can take pine nuts lol.. Am not a fan of nuts before preggy too...
Think cant take peanuts..I taking almonds b walnuts

chewiee maybe u can try eat sometime that sweet? When I had my #1 I crave for sweet thing, once eat sweet will be ok =p.
Bitter taste on tongue now I also have. I need to eat more sour thing to cover the bitter taste.
Jiayou. Soon hitting 2nd trimester...
I buy garden picks brand for dried fruits.

Halfway more to go to reach 2nd trimester. Must Jiayou!

Yes I eat sweets too but v fast bitter taste come back. -.-!!!

I have 4 more weeks to second tri...seems so long...dunno how I managed the first time round haha. So boring, ms, cannot exercise properly, no intimacy..bleh. Although feel very blessed to be preg doesnt change the fact that time is crawling...

Time is really crawling at first tri with all the ms n unstable n test going on...I still got 6 more weeks to reach 2nd tri..

ya..think all of us cant wait to reach 2nd trim....i still got 5 weeks to reach 2nd trim. Already thinking of when to 'announce' to closer friends and colleagues/bosses. :)

Same here. Im fighting with the ms whole day in office! MS kicked in since last Friday(on half day) today whole day feel sooooooooooooooo miserable. =( I'm drinking ginger tea this whole day. Somehow help abit. But reli have to keep gulp the ginger tea den Im off ms for like 1min. I cant be gulping ginger tea every minute mah. So ya, still miserable~~~ I tried all the sweets, sour plums, ginger tea, red date tea (Used to work for me during #1), biscuits, YanYan. ALL failed. Zzzzzz I really hope this MS will subside in early may man! Cuz Im heading for HK for family trip loh! If MS still there, I definitely wont get to enjoy. (Pay for maid somemore cuz after we booked the family tix, I found I was preg, thus need to bring maid along to help look after my #1.) Hubby keep worry by the time my MS wont subside and I cant walk long. MS is the thing I dread during a pregnancy, cuz making one really so depressed. Hungry and yet scare eat and puke. :mad:

6 more weeks to go for me to 2nd trimester!

We can drink ginger tea right? I read it helps to reduce Ms?
Yap drink ginger tea can helps reduce MS.
Now u must source for sweet stuff u can swallow n keep save in stomach =)
Last time when I had my girl I will eat tibits throughout my 1st trimester. Cannot eat proper food. Only can eat noodles but not rice.

Same here. Im fighting with the ms whole day in office! MS kicked in since last Friday(on half day) today whole day feel sooooooooooooooo miserable. =( I'm drinking ginger tea this whole day. Somehow help abit. But reli have to keep gulp the ginger tea den Im off ms for like 1min. I cant be gulping ginger tea every minute mah. So ya, still miserable~~~ I tried all the sweets, sour plums, ginger tea, red date tea (Used to work for me during #1), biscuits, YanYan. ALL failed. Zzzzzz I really hope this MS will subside in early may man! Cuz Im heading for HK for family trip loh! If MS still there, I definitely wont get to enjoy. (Pay for maid somemore cuz after we booked the family tix, I found I was preg, thus need to bring maid along to help look after my #1.) Hubby keep worry by the time my MS wont subside and I cant walk long. MS is the thing I dread during a pregnancy, cuz making one really so depressed. Hungry and yet scare eat and puke. :mad:
Chill chill. Last time I has my #1 I cancel my HK trip =( until now I'm regretted.
My sis say hk food are yummy. Maybe if can't take food smell on street see can wear mask?

Lucky I just came back from HK immediately got preggy. Very nice food there. Gained 3kg when back. Now can't go travel liao, have to wait for 4 years at least.

Hi Ladies,

I do know that a no. Of us here feels bloated with Ms... but just wanted to check if it is only me or most of u also have the following problems: -
Acid Reflux
Bloated
No appetite
Burping (long n gassy burp)
Feel terrible n fatigue
Gastric burning sensation
Gastric uncomfortable

Not sure is part or pregnancy issue or is gastric issue?....

Hi Javinbb, i feel bloated, poor appetite, burping, fatigue plus nauseous. Just these 1,2 days, i got slight acid reflux and slight gastric burning sensation..but gastric..it could be cos we have no appetite..

Dear all! Finally today go gynae and saw the baby with heartbeat at week 7! *a sigh of relief* but still don't feel anything. Now even bloated Ness and breast sore also don't have. Is it not good?
Congrats!!! So it was a miscalculation of dates right? Too early the last check up. What a relief!

Dear all! Finally today go gynae and saw the baby with heartbeat at week 7! *a sigh of relief* but still don't feel anything. Now even bloated Ness and breast sore also don't have. Is it not good?

It's good to not have bloatedness and soreness! I feel hungry all the time ):

Congrats congrats congrats!!!! I had a few friends who dont have much symptoms too and it was perfectly fine!!! Dont worry, eat well rest well stay relaxed!

Yay congrats! Maybe you're the lucky one who won't have MS! rest well! :)

Congrats!!! As long doc nvr say anything, shld b fine

My MS started on sunday and it got worse just last night. Keep wanting to puke..cannot sit still cos kept wanting to rush to toilet, wants to puke at the thought of food, especially garlic ..and the tastebuds continue to be bitter no matter what i drink and sweets doesnt help too.. the thought of pregnancy is sweet but having to go through this (though many has went thru) is still torturing. Trying hard to think positive.

Congrats wxr_bb can see bb heartbeat.. envy envy. My #1 I don't have any breast sore even for this. Bloated Ness for both I have and very bad. Maybe because since bb my stomach very easy bloated. For #1 heartburn and can't sleep kick in when third trimester. Hohoho. As long as bb is healthy no MS it's good sign.

My MS started on sunday and it got worse just last night. Keep wanting to puke..cannot sit still cos kept wanting to rush to toilet, wants to puke at the thought of food, especially garlic ..and the tastebuds continue to be bitter no matter what i drink and sweets doesnt help too.. the thought of pregnancy is sweet but having to go through this (though many has went thru) is still torturing. Trying hard to think positive.
Jiayou an an. My MS kick in when bb is week4+. Horrible and last until now. But now slowly get better at least can munch snack and sour food make me feel better.
Maybe after few week u will feel better. Jiayou.

Do you ladies have the pulling or at time sharp pain feeling around your pelvis area? These few days I have that. The feeling like so sudden come and go. If suddenly sit up too quickly I will have sharp pain.

Congrats congrats congrats!!!! I had a few friends who dont have much symptoms too and it was perfectly fine!!! Dont worry, eat well rest well stay relaxed!
Yes yes. First great moment is the first time seeing the baby and heartbeat! I guess the next one will be the baby waving at all right??? Lol

Do you ladies have the pulling or at time sharp pain feeling around your pelvis area? These few days I have that. The feeling like so sudden come and go. If suddenly sit up too quickly I will have sharp pain.
I had that yesterday and I panicked so I googled and found this:
" These are usually due to straining of the 'round ligaments' that support the growing uterus. Walking, sudden movements, coughing, sneezing or exercise such as swimming can trigger pains. It is usually felt on the left side because your uterus naturally leans to the right. Often it is sharp and sudden and can take your breath away a little but settles down in about ½ an hour with a bit of rest."
Still not sure but my edd was pushed from 11/11 to 14/11. Maybe the baby was hiding in the previous scan lol! :D
But I rather have some symptoms to make me feel pregnant. :'(
Congrats Wxr_bb! We have the same edd! Dont worry abt the lack of symptoms.. Baby is fine so it's ok! When's ur next appt?

I had that yesterday and I panicked so I googled and found this:
" These are usually due to straining of the 'round ligaments' that support the growing uterus. Walking, sudden movements, coughing, sneezing or exercise such as swimming can trigger pains. It is usually felt on the left side because your uterus naturally leans to the right. Often it is sharp and sudden and can take your breath away a little but settles down in about ½ an hour with a bit of rest."

I had a shocked too. when I had the pain I will find a place to rest until the pain gone. phew.. I thought I going to MC again.

Hi everyone, I'm new here, so please do bear with me! =) Well... just to share my experience. Since last year, hb n I have been trying for a baby. Only in Jan, menses didn't come for a week and we thought we hit the jackpot! Bought the test kit and it turned out negative. Tried the second time a few days later, still negative. A day after the second test, my menses came.

Decided to take it easy and try again. Come March... my menses was late for a week again. Decided to wait after my Jan experience (my period had been always been very accurate). I had dark brown blood after the 8th day and I thought my menses was coming. Again I was disappointed. However, the brown blood came and went and came and went... carried on like this for a week. Decided to test and it turned out positive! Didn't believe the test kit so I did another test and it had the same result My heart skipped with joy but as I read up online, it seems like bleeding or spotting might not necessarily be good and I was greatly saddened. It didn't help that I could see my regular gynae only in mid April!

However, the bleeding didn't really stop and I got really worried. Went to see another gynae in KKH the very next day. Prior to that, I was given 3 scenarios, of which 2 were really scary and worrying. Rushed down to have a scan done immediately after that. Thankfully, baby was in the womb and the bleeding could be due to a lack of hormones so I was prescribed dydrogesterone. Baby was still a Lil beanie at 5 weeks old but we could see the heart flickering! It was a miraculous moment....

However, I am still spotting despite having taken the dydrogesterone for almost a week... gynae told me to increase the dosage and to monitor closely. Just wondering... Have anyone had the same experience? Anyway, it is estimated my baby should be a late Nov to early Dec bb. Glad to join this group and will join the dec group too! =) I'm sure there will be lots of mutual support for one another here. Thanks for creating the group! =)

Hi xxMINZxx, Congrats... If keep spotting do have more rest as much as possible.
Try not to overstress yourself in mental and physical. Jiayou.

Hi wish_child... thank you! Is it common to be spotting? My friend gynae said it shouldn't be so... while some friends said they spot throughout... =.-
Whatever it is, I just hope bb is healthy and that's most important! Indeed... trying to take things easy now but work circumstances does not allow at times. =(

Back