(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

My appetite oso not very good. Normally worsen at dinner time. Oso Duno what to eat. Mostly can swallow down those soupy food better plus sweet things. Before preggy I dun really like sweet stuffs.
*Wink wink* like sweet stuff maybe its a bb girl. =))

My MS lasted me whole day and usually worse after dinner. Threw up everything last night and even supper. So uncomfortable. Mummy out there, do u have problems buying your food for lunch or dinner? I can only have soup these days. Can't take the smell of chicken rice or fried stuffs. Feeling really miserable. Lost 3kgs already. Don't know if it is ok anot.
I cant take the smell of pork and fried food. I only can take selected type of fish which wont smell fishy..
Nowadays I will eat plain porridge or dumpling soup.
Can't really eat much too. In between will eat some orange skin, it will help to erase some nauseous before I burped.

I suddenly cant take egg. Same as the time during my #1 time. The nauseous few days back started from 10+am. Since yesterday the ms started when I woke up in the morning! Im so miserable!! I still tot maybe #2 will be abit diff from #1, but all the symptoms are the same except the poppy pimples. Made my mum headache duno what to cook for dinner for fear I will puke. LOLZ!

I think cannot eat salad leh, coz the veg are uncooked. you dun wanna risk having food poisoning. as for deliverance seafood salad sandwich, best is to avoid coz its cold and not warm? tahan tahan abit.

Finally went for my checkup last week and saw the little one with heartbeat. Next appt is at week 12 (with the oscar test). My appetite was really good before the checkup...was eating more than usual. But ever since gynae gave me hormones pills (small dosage for just in case, cause I had MC before), my MS start to be very bad now...wanna cry...the nausea is so bad yet I cannot tell anyone at work...just feel like lying down all day...

do you all check with your gynaes should be unwell or unfit for work, can go to them and get mc for the day or week? :p

do you all check with your gynaes should be unwell or unfit for work, can go to them and get mc for the day or week? :p

I think shld be able to get MC if really unwell. For my #1, whenever i felt unwell, i would just go GP and ask for MC. Hee. But not getting MC for this round cause it is the peak period for work now. Yet it is so hard to concentrate with this MS....-_-

Finally went for my checkup last week and saw the little one with heartbeat. Next appt is at week 12 (with the oscar test). My appetite was really good before the checkup...was eating more than usual. But ever since gynae gave me hormones pills (small dosage for just in case, cause I had MC before), my MS start to be very bad now...wanna cry...the nausea is so bad yet I cannot tell anyone at work...just feel like lying down all day...
Jiayou.. I feel super nauseous after took the hormones pills. But no choice, for the sake of our little beanie.

Jiayou.. I feel super nauseous after took the hormones pills. But no choice, for the sake of our little beanie.

Thanks! Actually gynae gave me option to take or don't take. But since started, I am continuing now. Can vit b6 reduce the nausea? I dont seem to feel better after taking vit b6.

I am now undecided btw oscar and harmony test. For #1, there wasn't so many options...

definately can get mc. My MS was very bad and I also cannot eat and feels very aching and tired always. My gynae gave me 5 working days mc.
Subsequently I noticed some light pinkish dischargeduring my 6 weeks and my gynae gave me another 8days mc and instructed me to bed rest. Cannot anyhowmove about. I was resting at home for the past week.Now I'm at the start of 8 weeks. Going for check up thisweek. ☺️
I have no choice but to informed my employer about my pregnancy.

Thanks! Actually gynae gave me option to take or don't take. But since started, I am continuing now. Can vit b6 reduce the nausea? I dont seem to feel better after taking vit b6.

I am now undecided btw oscar and harmony test. For #1, there wasn't so many options...
Ya lor.. Got another panorama test that can further test for delayed speech n autism. I taking the harmony test. Cos heard many false positive for Oscar.

Hehe. I don't know Vit B6 can reduce nausea. Hehe. My tactic to avoid vomit too frequent is to eat very small meal everyday. When I feel a bit hungry I will eat a piece of biscuit.
At least if really vomit there have food to throw out. =P
I will go ahead with Oscar, if choy choy very high chance of DS then I will go for harmony test.

Oh. Panorama test can detect for delayed speech and autism??? I don't know about this test.

Ya I didnt know too. my gynae didnt gave me that option.
But i dont think i would want to know in advance abt that results. No matter what, he/she will still be my child.

Ya I didnt know too. my gynae didnt gave me that option.
But i dont think i would want to know in advance abt that results. No matter what, he/she will still be my child.
For me if my second has autism or speech delayed I will keep it no matter what.
My parents sure against it, I don't care as long as bb have good health I wont think of abortion.

For me if my second has autism or speech delayed I will keep it no matter what.
My parents sure against it, I don't care as long as bb have good health I wont think of abortion.

autism or speech delayed can be controlled. My friend's brother has that but did super well for his O level results, dunno 7 or 11 pointers (even appeared on the news).

woa @joannemissy and your work how? I mean I know its no choice, but is your workplace alright with you so many days mc?

I told my office about it and my manager ask me to rest. I am going back to work this wed.
My ms is still ongoing. HahaHaha.. Guess have to endure through. Find myself easily irritated now aDays also. Hving mood swings.

I told my office about it and my manager ask me to rest. I am going back to work this wed.
My ms is still ongoing. HahaHaha.. Guess have to endure through. Find myself easily irritated now aDays also. Hving mood swings.

its good and blessed to have understanding manager. :) breathe and smile ok, or else baby also irritated and grumpy. happy mommy happy baby.

I'm gg to see my gynae today Instead of 17 April. She's saying I just had MC so let's be safe. And moreover my mil wants me to go qing ming sweep tomb. I think I wanna cfm the my pregnancy also then can siam. Lol

I can't wait for 1st tri to announce the good news. Haha! But anyway my close family members already knew it. :D
Btw can we attend baby full month celebration?? Can right? Just dun carry bb right??

Hi all, I'm so happy and excited!! I'm a first time mummy too! And my Edd is 15/11/15. Just went for my Gynae check up and it's confirmed! :)

Hope to exchange more info and be able to share our experiences through this journey! Looking forward to hearing from you gals! :)

Hi babywang, Congrats! Welcome to motherhood. My EDD also 15/11/15 :) but this is my #2 could be earlier i heard.

ah mommies try not to drink barley n chrysanthemum ah.....one cup of barley is ok, ensure is warm. if can drink soya milk without sugar so baby skin will be smooth smooth. :p yes can go ppl's baby shower but cannot carry baby. cannot touch ppl's baby also. can see cannot touch.

Any mummy not planning to send #1 to childcare? Wondering how to cope with a toddler and a baby at the same time...I don't really want to send my #1 to cc and I stay too far from my parents place (currently my parents help me take care of #1 if i go work). Planning to quit my job next year to take care of both but I wonder how to manage.

Hi Ladies,

I do know that a no. Of us here feels bloated with Ms... but just wanted to check if it is only me or most of u also have the following problems: -
Acid Reflux
Bloated
No appetite
Burping (long n gassy burp)
Feel terrible n fatigue
Gastric burning sensation
Gastric uncomfortable

Not sure is part or pregnancy issue or is gastric issue?....

Hi Ladies,

I do know that a no. Of us here feels bloated with Ms... but just wanted to check if it is only me or most of u also have the following problems: -
Acid Reflux
Bloated
No appetite
Feel terrible n fatigue
Gastric uncomfortable

I am feeling bloated, no appetite, gastric, gassy n diarrea.

I think barley is not cooling, but in moderation every thing dun take too much. After 1st trimester can take ice cream lor....haha

Any mummy not planning to send #1 to childcare? Wondering how to cope with a toddler and a baby at the same time...I don't really want to send my #1 to cc and I stay too far from my parents place (currently my parents help me take care of #1 if i go work). Planning to quit my job next year to take care of both but I wonder how to manage.
I think it will be challenging. Cos the toddler may be jealous s u will be too Bz with newborn. But should be manageable cos we are wonder mothers.

I think it will be challenging. Cos the toddler may be jealous s u will be too Bz with newborn. But should be manageable cos we are wonder mothers.

Ya, and I'm also afraid if i send her to cc or my parents place while i focus on newborn, she will feel why mummy abandon her.. I still want to focus on her as well instead of just on the newborn i feel. But yeah, we are all wonder mothers! haha

I feel you will be able to handle two of them if u are not working. I hope I can be sahm to look after my children. =)

Hi Ladies,

Acid Reflux
Bloated
No appetite
Feel terrible n fatigue
Gastric uncomfortable

I have acid reflux, bloated, burping, feeling terrible n fatigue and gastric uncomfortable when I vomited too hard.

Ooops!!!! craving lar. *excuse* haha
LOL... I trying my best not to take cold stuff. Hehe. On sat my fren and child happily eat ice cream in front of me.
Look so yummy. Today cannot tahan le. Keep crave for apple vinegar and sour bubble tea..
=P

LOL... I trying my best not to take cold stuff. Hehe. On sat my fren and child happily eat ice cream in front of me.
Look so yummy. Today cannot tahan le. Keep crave for apple vinegar and sour bubble tea..
=P

woa very good, helps with MS if any. I keep looking at bubble tea but don't dare buy loh. LOL

Back