Kate Spade (25% off sale items)

Spreenow

upload_2015-2-25_22-10-56.png

Hi All,

I'm collecting orders for Kate Spade Saturday. Please send me an email/reply to post to indicate your interest (for pre-order) or order. Please note the terms and conditions below.

Link : http://www.saturday.com/new-arrival...l?cm_sp=021915homepage-_-GlobalBanner-_-40off

General

1) Please provide your order and information as per "Order Format" below
2) I reserve the right to cancel the spree if the response is poor. In this event, I will notify you by email and ask for your account number/details to make the refund.
3) Cancellation, changes or refund is not allowed once order is confirmed via email.
4) In the event items are out of stock, I will notify you will make the refund to you.
5) I will not be held liable for shipment delays from the merchant/freight forwarding company.
6) I will not be held liable for any lost or damage of your items en route from US to Singapore.
7) Please use registered mail. Your item can be tracked at http://www.singpost.com/contact-us.html
8) I will try to avoid incurring GST. But should GST be incurred, it will have to be shared among the spreeists.
9) Please email me at [email protected] for your orders.

Exchange Rates & Payment

1) Exchange rate will be US$1 = SGD1.30 (will be adjusted if CC charge is higher)
2) Payment #1 will be for the cost of the product. Email will be sent to notify you of the details for the bank transfer. Payment #1 = USD$ (item cost before discount) x 1.30 x 0.6
2) Payment #2 will be for shipping and adjustments to Payment #1 (if applicable). Shipping fee will consist of local postage/delivery charges and international shipping charges.

Order Procedure

Step1) Please place order as per "Order Format" mentioned below.
Step2) I will send an email to acknowledge your order and provide bank details for payment #1. Payment #1 will be for the cost of the product.
Step3) Please make the bank transfer. Orders are only confirmed once bank transfers are made.
Step4) Confirmation email will be sent out once the spree is closed. This email will notify you that the spree is closed and the order is placed.
Step4) Shipping fee email will be sent once the order arrives in Singapore and ready to be shipped to you (once all shipping cost is confirmed). If there are any changes to Payment #1, it will be reflected at this stage.
Step5) Once shipping fee is received, order will be sent out and you will be notified.

Shipping

1) International shipping cost will be calculated based on weight.
2) Singpost Registered email is strongly recommended.
3) Courier can be arranged (via Ta-q-bin).
4) Please add SGD2.25 on top of normal post cost for Singpost registered mail.
5) Please add SGD0.50 for postage materials.
6) Self -collection at Tampines MRT/Bedok MRT/Changi Airport can be arranged during weekends.

Order Format (Please copy and paste)

Name:
Email:
HP:
Shipping/Collection method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Colour:
Price in USD$:
Total no. of items:
Total purchase amount (SGD): Total in US$ (Cost before 40% discount) x 1.30 x 0.6

Collecting orders for Kate Spade & Kate Spade Saturday spree.

Kate Spade: http://www.katespade.com/view-all/ks-sale-view-all,en_US,sc.html
Kate Spade Saturday : http://www.saturday.com/Sale/kss-sale,en_US,sc.html (additional 40% off everything)

General
1) Please provide your order and information as per "Order Format" below
2) I reserve the right to cancel the spree if the response is poor. In this event, I will notify you by email and ask for your account number/details to make the refund.
3) Cancellation, changes or refund is not allowed once order is confirmed via email.
4) In the event items are out of stock, I will notify you will make the refund to you.
5) I will not be held liable for shipment delays from the merchant/freight forwarding company.
6) I will not be held liable for any lost or damage of your items en route from US to Singapore.
7) Please use registered mail. Your item can be tracked at http://www.singpost.com/contact-us.html
8) I will try to avoid incurring GST. But should GST be incurred, it will have to be shared among the spreeists.
9) Please email me at [email protected] for your orders.

Exchange Rates & Payment
1) Exchange rate will be US$1 = SGD1.30 (will be adjusted if CC charge is higher)
2) Payment #1 will be for the cost of the product. Email will be sent to notify you of the details for the bank transfer. Payment #1 = USD$ (item cost) x 1.30. For Kate Spade Saturday with additional discount, please use Payment #1 = USD$ (item cost before discount) x 1.30 x 0.6
3) Payment #2 will be for shipping and adjustments to Payment #1 (if applicable).
Shipping fee will consist of local postage/delivery charges and international shipping charges.

Order Procedure
Step1) Please place order as per "Order Format" mentioned below.
Step2) I will send an email to acknowledge your order and provide bank details for payment #1. Payment #1 will be for the cost of the product.
Step3) Please make the bank transfer. Orders are only confirmed once bank transfers are made.
Step4) Confirmation email will be sent out once the spree is closed. This email will notify you that the spree is closed and the order is placed.
Step4) Shipping fee email will be sent once the order arrives in Singapore and ready to be shipped to you (once all shipping cost is confirmed). If there are any changes to Payment #1, it will be reflected at this stage.
Step5) Once shipping fee is received, order will be sent out and you will be notified.

Shipping
1) International shipping cost will be calculated based on weight.
2) Singpost Registered email is strongly recommended.
3) Courier can be arranged (via Ta-q-bin).
4) Please add SGD2.25 on top of normal post cost for Singpost registered mail.
5) Please add SGD0.50 for postage materials.
6) Self -collection at Tampines MRT/Bedok MRT/Changi Airport can be arranged during weekends.

Order Format (Please copy and paste)

Name:
Email:
HP:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Colour:
Price in USD$:

Total no. of items:
Total purchase amount (SGD): Total in US$ x 1.30
If additional discount : Total in US$ x 1.3 x 0.6

upload_2015-3-21_13-54-54.png

Link : http://www.saturday.com/

Payment #1 = USD$ x 1.30 x 0.5 (to be adjusted if credit card charges are higher)
Payment #2 will be for shipping and adjustments to Payment #1 (if applicable).

Order Format (Please copy and paste) Name:
Email:
HP:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Colour:
Price in USD$:

Total no. of items:
Total purchase amount (SGD): Total in US$ x 1.30 x 0.5

If you cannot post, please email me at [email protected]

Hi,

Just to follow up on your decision. Would you like to order?

If you have decided to order on your own, do feel free to ask me if you have any questions too. Would be happy to help.

Back