Any good baby doctor to intro?

mama_joanne

Any mummies got good baby pd to intro. In the east.

My baby has cough and a lot of red marks on leg. I had seen a pd at mt alvenia and gave him medi. But cough is worse and eyes also swollen with pus. Now the leg also dont know.if its ants bites.

Any mummies got good baby pd to recommend? The doctor only gave me zytec and a cream. My baby is coming 7 months.

Thanks.

Best you bring him over to KK A&E. Either that, or go back to the same doctor. The same doctor can assess what has happened since the last time he saw the baby. Whereas, A&E has everything from doctors to tests, in case needed. Do not delay. Baby must be feeling so uncomfortable!

Hi, I am one of those mummies that run all over the island to seek the best ped for my kid. I ended up seeing a lot of different pds. I don't know of one in the East but I do know of one in Mount Alvernia, another at Orchard. So far, they are the best. If you don't mind the distance, you can PM me and I will share with you. I don't want to put here and some mummies see me as advertising for these pds.

Hi, I have a very gd pd to introduce. She is Dr Wong May Ling at paragon medical centre. My children have been seeing her for 14 yrs, she is a very meticulous doctor

Back