IVF/ICSI Support Group

Did anyone experience slight raise of body temperature after ET? Not bbt, but in general. I measure a few times throughout a day and most of time it's about 37. Sometimes it drops to 36, sometimes goes to 37.7.
I'm taking panadol as a painkiller and also to lower temperature. I think high temperature may be not good for implantation, right?

Did anyone experience slight raise of body temperature after ET? Not bbt, but in general. I measure a few times throughout a day and most of time it's about 37. Sometimes it drops to 36, sometimes goes to 37.7.
I'm taking panadol as a painkiller and also to lower temperature. I think high temperature may be not good for implantation, right?
Progestrone will cause temp to be high so no point taking bbt when U are on medication. It won't be accurate.

if u r taking progesterone support, increase in bbt is common.. its one of the 'side effects' of progesterone..

plus bbt is only accurate for comparison if it is taken daily at ard e same time before moving ard.. any temps after waking up is not accurate cuz any action can affect e temp..

Hi tsf, ya...is spottings!!! Yest nite when i saw blood traces, i tot af is coming soon but now it seems is spottings!!! But juz wondering implantation bleeding can be so late? Yest was my 12dpt3dt...

Yes...i measured my temp every morning. Thanks god that the temp is still at 36.8 this morning..pray hard!!!

Thanks tsf!!! Let's jia you tog!!! Hope both of us wl get a bpf by nxt week..pray hard!!!
My previous bfp I had spotting on 11 & 12 dp3dt. Jia you!

My previous bfp I had spotting on 11 & 12 dp3dt. Jia you!
Hi hopeful13, thanks thanks!!!

But i am v worried now as i saw blood flow in the afternoon...so i dun dare to move arnd n bed rest...the blood flow has stopped..no more on pad since i bed rest but i still see blood when i wipe!!! Yest i had cramp for hlf a day but today no more cramps...im v worried now..is the blood flow or spottings normal??? Is this still consider implantation bleeding or is this consider a failed cycle?

But i am v worried now as i saw blood flow in the afternoon...so i dun dare to move arnd n bed rest...the blood flow has stopped..no more on pad since i bed rest but i still see blood when i wipe!!! Yest i had cramp for hlf a day but today no more cramps...im v worried now..is the blood flow or spottings normal??? Is this still consider implantation bleeding or is this consider a failed cycle?
Usually implant bleeding is just brownish stain, unlikely to be reddish flow. U can continue to monitor.. if it stop is good sign

Dear, suggest u go for early blood test tmrw morning. If Bfp, ask for additional support.
Meanwhile, continue to bed rest. Jia you!

All the best to you, hope it's a BFP.
My cycle is over.... Tested negative on HPT Tdy.

I'm very depressed that I didn't make it out of my 3 fresh cycles... Cried lots and feels so lost on what to do next....

Seems that my chance of striking seems ultimately impossible even with Ivf... Severe endometrosis, low AMH plus DH soldiers low mobility and morphology.... I just wan to start a family and have a child of my own.... Yet this journey is so cruel to me.... Sometimes I feel that God is playing a joke on me.... What have I done to deserve this? :('

I'm very depressed that I didn't make it out of my 3 fresh cycles... Cried lots and feels so lost on what to do next....

Seems that my chance of striking seems ultimately impossible even with Ivf... Severe endometrosis, low AMH plus DH soldiers low mobility and morphology.... I just wan to start a family and have a child of my own.... Yet this journey is so cruel to me.... Sometimes I feel that God is playing a joke on me.... What have I done to deserve this? :('
Hugs so sorry to hear. Did u do bt? Negative on hpt might still have a chance. Nevertheless, if is a real bfn, just take a break and gather yourself to try again. Ivf is a numbers game, as long as u can afford don't give up!

Dont give up hope! Maybe the next round you will strike a positive! Keep trying. .. at least when u are at your late 40s, and still childless (touch wood!) You know you have done at your best. I always tell myself i dont want to regret later. Jia you. I believe God will hear our prayers!

Hi tsf, i cried alot oso...btw, u still stand a chance of bfp if ur af haven't report unlike me...:(

Hi tsf, i cried alot oso...btw, u still stand a chance of bfp if ur af haven't report unlike me...:(
Jas, AF doesn't report doesn't mean have chance. HPT is accurate and good enough....

U gg for early BT? I don't feel like gg at all....

Jas, AF doesn't report doesn't mean have chance. HPT is accurate and good enough....

U gg for early BT? I don't feel like gg at all....
Hi tsf, i juz came back fm kkh n taken my bt le...wanna to end the episode early since is gg to b a gone case le...

I'm so sorry to hear about your suffering, girls.... That really hurts.
I had a dream today that I started bleeding. Woke up and rushed to check, - so far so good. But it's too early for AF anyway. Next 2 weeks will be tough...
they say "what doesn't kill you make you stronger". Maybe it's the case. I wish you all miracle to happen. Maybe it will happen naturally? Maybe it's worse to give yourself a break a month or two? Don't stress your mind and body too much. Most of miracles happen when you don't think of them.

Jas249, how long does it take to get the results? They will call you, right?

I had a dream today that I started bleeding. Woke up and rushed to check, - so far so good. But it's too early for AF anyway. Next 2 weeks will be tough...
they say "what doesn't kill you make you stronger". Maybe it's the case. I wish you all miracle to happen. Maybe it will happen naturally? Maybe it's worse to give yourself a break a month or two? Don't stress your mind and body too much. Most of miracles happen when you don't think of them.

Ya...they wl call within 2 to 3 hr after the BT

I had a dream of BFP before I woke up to Sunday morning. Sadly, reality is different from dreams...

Mine is confirmed a negative so i ended my first fresh journey!!! To all other ladies who r still cycling, all the best to ur bfp!!!

My frenz oso dreamt that i preggy but end up im not...

Tsf, ur chance r still there as long as ur af not here n ur bt result not out yet!!!
Thanks for ur encouragement... I mentally prepared... Now waiting for KKH to call me and say I'm not pregnant. End is story......

Is the briefing at kkh compulsory? I have done 6 cycles and know the emotional journey all too well. I dont wish to attend actually. Waste of leave. Need to pay too?

Congrats Jas! Probably twins that's why the reading is high. Is this your first ivf? Also, may i ask how many ep have you been through? Cos i went through twice n seeing tth in mid April to start ivf. Lastly, how old are u?
Thanks
Hi, this is my 2nd cycle, had 2 blastocypst transfer on day 5.. wat is EP? o_O
i am 33 before april.

Take a rest n build up yr body with lots of red dates n dried longan drink.. with tonic soups too.. in take for at least 2-3months.. Dun stress over yr failed IVF.. n look forward.. anything can happen.. i been through failed fresh IVF n i knw e pain.. stay positive..

I have seen Dr THH last sat for the review for my 2nd failed ivf cycle. Although I have 1 frozen embryo, he suggested that I keep that embryo first and proceed with the fresh cycle which will be my last. Will be starting my jab in may and doing long protocol. So ER & ET will be in June. Dr Tan said that so far the chances of me having embryos is low. At most 2 or max 3.

I asked him is it my egg is of poor quality since they managed to retrieve 16 eggs in last cycle but only 3 embryos and it is after maturing eggs in lab and other problem. But probably Dr Tan didn't want to make me feel bad abt myself, he said it in another way that it is genetically the way it is.

So shall not and will not hold too high hopes on this final cycle. Just want to tell myself and hubby that we did out best.

Although I did have a bfp in previous cycle, Dr Tan still suggested I do endo scratching and he will change some of the medicine for the jab. Meantime I am on TCM and supplement to build my health.

Anyone starting their long cycle in May ? Will be nice to have a buddy to start the 1 mth jabbing again!

Hi hopeful13,

I also had a lot of eggs (29), but only got a few embryos. and quality very poor. When i asked the doctor during ET what was the reason for such poor quality he said that "if you plant many flowers very close to each other they will grow week". hahah.
I suspect it might be due to my polycystic ovaries overreacting due to medicine... Maybe different cycle will help. However, I'm not sure I will go for second cycle if the fist fails.
Can share how much is your AMH?

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and it's heartwarming to hear the support & encouragement given.

I did 2 IUIs before, one bfp (but mc) & another bfn at a private clinic. Since l'm getting older decided to go kkivf w Dr THH. Just did ET on Sat on my first fresh cycle. Now keeping fingers crossed during this 2ww.

Btw what's AMH?

I have seen Dr THH last sat for the review for my 2nd failed ivf cycle. Although I have 1 frozen embryo, he suggested that I keep that embryo first and proceed with the fresh cycle which will be my last. Will be starting my jab in may and doing long protocol. So ER & ET will be in June. Dr Tan said that so far the chances of me having embryos is low. At most 2 or max 3.

I asked him is it my egg is of poor quality since they managed to retrieve 16 eggs in last cycle but only 3 embryos and it is after maturing eggs in lab and other problem. But probably Dr Tan didn't want to make me feel bad abt myself, he said it in another way that it is genetically the way it is.

So shall not and will not hold too high hopes on this final cycle. Just want to tell myself and hubby that we did out best.

Although I did have a bfp in previous cycle, Dr Tan still suggested I do endo scratching and he will change some of the medicine for the jab. Meantime I am on TCM and supplement to build my health.

Anyone starting their long cycle in May ? Will be nice to have a buddy to start the 1 mth jabbing again!
I doing short cycle in May... can still buddy or not? Haha... will be jabbing with u!

Hello to all,
I been reading d forum for one mth plus. Tksful for all sharing.

Undergo ivf/icsi blastocyst transfer last wed. Awaiting my blood test next mon.
Realize it take a lot determination to poke myself twice everyday.
Now is d courage to face result .

For all ladies .. undergoing d procedure.. Stay positive .
Laugher on bb face , give us d strength to overcome all fear.

Hello to all,
I been reading d forum for one mth plus. Tksful for all sharing.

Undergo ivf/icsi blastocyst transfer last wed. Awaiting my blood test next mon.
Realize it take a lot determination to poke myself twice everyday.
Now is d courage to face result .

For all ladies .. undergoing d procedure.. Stay positive .
Laugher on bb face , give us d strength to overcome all fear.

Good luck to you. .hope you get your bfp soon!! Meanwhile, plenty of rest and stay positive!!!

I just had a failed cycle. .but determined to jump into a new medicated cycle right away. .scheduled FET in late April. .
During this period, can I combine TCM with given medication??? Can anyone advise???

Hi hopeful13, may I ask why is your 3rd cycle the last? Is it because of cofunding? Or any other reasons?

Hello Celeste ,
Previously I read some past review in forum ... Not exact advise.

Some TCM say yes but some no.
Best is to check yr TCM..
But always remember a 2hrs gap btw Chinese n eng medi to avoid complication.

Hi hopeful13,

I also had a lot of eggs (29), but only got a few embryos. and quality very poor. When i asked the doctor during ET what was the reason for such poor quality he said that "if you plant many flowers very close to each other they will grow week". hahah.
I suspect it might be due to my polycystic ovaries overreacting due to medicine... Maybe different cycle will help. However, I'm not sure I will go for second cycle if the fist fails.
Can share how much is your AMH?
Hi Lititia, I can't remember what is my AMH. But it was in the normal range but the first doc I see for ivf said my ovaries are slightly smaller than normal and hence I have lesser eggs. And she said sometimes there are discrepancies with AMH result vs the scan. First ivf, I extracted 5 follicles but ended with no embryos to transfer. 2nd ivf had 16 follicles but only 6 are mature & out of these only 1 embryo. For those that are not mature, they managed to grow them in lab and got 2 embryos.

Were u on long or short protocol in the latest cycle?

Back