Confinement NannY needed

hihi, like to recommend my cl, aunty ah lan, +60 16 704 1081
confinemt was reali torturing for me, lucky tat i hav her to take gd care of my precious babe n me who is weak..

Hi MTBs

I would like to recommend my CL who did for me last CNY. She is available wef 10 Jan 2012 as a MTB had cancel her service due to an unforseen reason.

You need not apply any pass for her as she is holding on to a LT social visit pass in SIN for 5years.

She is neat, clean & hygenic and very pro to breastfeed. She cooking are superb and she is not calculative.

She even assist me in making red eggs and cooking extra food for my babies 1st month party.

Her charges are according to the market rate. Is no regrets hiring her as your CN.

I am not getting any commission from her as I called her to check what food to cook for my babies as i am a first time mum also.

PM me if you need her contact...

Wishing you a smooth delivery...

Hi Mummies

Is it the norm for CL to ask us to apply for their work permits? I just called a CL and she is going to charge SGD2.2k but i have to help her apply her work permit and additional cost about SGD150.

Also, I've had bad experience with my previous CL for my #1. She is known as Ji Jie or Ah Ji Jie from Kuan Tan.

Pros: Good cook. Pretty good with baby.

Cons: Does not cook confinement food. At one point I ate salted vegetables with pork, ABC soup and other non-confinement food. My mother had to cook the vinegar trotters and sesame oil chicken for me.

Bad temper.

Takes a 3 hour nap every afternoon from 2pm - 5pm. States it is the norm as they have to work night shift. Arrived 2 days after I was discharged (although I called her when I got admitted to hospital). As she is from Kuan tan, she needed to take an 8hr bus ride so she got to my place at 8.30pm at night on my 3rd day, showered and cooked maggi mee, then went to sleep. Did not take care of baby or me until the next day. I had to pay for her taxi at the SG bus terminal and have to pay for taxi from my house to bus terminal. This is on top of 2 extra red packets. Her rate was SGD2,200 in May 2010.

As she came recommended to me by a relative, I have to emphasize that if you are the sort who cannot cook and don't have anyone to cook for you, she is quite a good cook as her food is delicious. However do note that these may not be confinement food and she is a also abit slow in her work.

Aylie: YES it is the norm for the employer to apply for the work permit from MOM. it's about $5 a day.
2.2k is pretty cheap for this year. most nannies are charging much more for 2012.
she might be hoping you'll give a bigger ang pow?

I got my nanny for 2050 from PEM but that is excluding levy. Just done with my confinement and the my nanny did a very good job for me. If any1 is intending to use PEM maybe can ask for her, her name is Xiao Mei auntie.

Mom officer said if CL comes as LT social visit pass, no need to apply temp work permit. I am confused. Any mymmies can enlighten me on this matter?

i had trouble with MOM precisely becoz the nanny had no work permit. i pam pretty sure you need a work permit. unless you can get MOM to write you a letter stating that on LT visa no need work permit, I think you best get a work permit...

Hi angel9
That means still hv to apply work permit. Any mummies can share her experience, do u apply work permit for confonement lady in malaysia to work for u?

i believe a lot of mummies do not apply work permit, do hot do health checks, etc... just based on blind faith... it is up to you how much trouble or risk you are willing to accept when something bad happens...

Back