(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

Hi an an.

I also have very bitter taste bud and Gynae said its normal... My MS is also hitting me so hard these days that I stress on what to eat for my meal :(

Eat abit also feel so nausea already! To make it worst, I can't vomit out so the feeling stuck there for quite long.

Jiayou to everyone.. :)

Yes my last 2 pregnancies have that bitter after taste that drinking water was yucky so I put a bit of Ribena to flavour the water I am drinking.

Hi all, I'm so happy and excited!! I'm a first time mummy too! And my Edd is 15/11/15. Just went for my Gynae check up and it's confirmed! :)

Hope to exchange more info and be able to share our experiences through this journey! Looking forward to hearing from you gals! :)
Congrats!! I'm a first timer here too!

Hi an an.

I also have very bitter taste bud and Gynae said its normal... My MS is also hitting me so hard these days that I stress on what to eat for my meal :(

Eat abit also feel so nausea already! To make it worst, I can't vomit out so the feeling stuck there for quite long.

Jiayou to everyone.. :)

Thanks chewiee Good to know its normal as i will only get to see my gynae next tues.
The bitterness is making me feel nauseous. tried different food but all gave me the same bitter aftertaste. Hope it will turn better soon. Jiayou too

Hi aeries123
We all learn from each other

An An ya you try that time nothing can work only Ribena .... :( This time round I feel very bloated

Im experiencing the same thg.. Nausea whole day, bitter after taste at the back of my tongue no matter what i eat or drink, bad appetite and cant stand the smell of food..

Vivimummy, i tried taking sweet, doesnt really help. Tmr maybe going to get some sour plums see can help anot. Ya, my hubby keep told me at least it shows hormones going up, means good. True lah.. but very xin ku.. =(

I having very poor appetite and a lot of gas bloating plus keep having diarrhea altering eating cherry tomato n corn :(

Hi newly report here.
Just tested positive. Haven't seen my gynae yet.
Just had a MC Feb and got positive again at march. Quite shocking news.
Anyone have reviews for Dr Goh shen Li at Mount A?

Happymok
me too lunch and dinner don't sound appealing only Mac...

Ms Mummy
try honey water or orange juice, got to trial and error to see what suits you... hopefully by second trimester the bitter after taste will be gone...

Hello 3as mummy
Welcome and congrats !

Hi All,

I feel bloated and constipation lately, tried yakult and it works!
dried tangerine peel can reduce nausea ;)

Salad and fruits agree with me. Morning ok then afternoon onwards feel like poo. But so ironic, when nausea disppears I panic. My doc also says having nausea is good cos hormone levels are high.

3AsMummy, welcome and congrats! I read many article that conceive within 6mths mc is good.

Vivimummy, yah, tried manuka honey water this morning, seems like yes n no. Lolz!

Lambe, i saw yakult in my fridge but dare not drink cuz cold.

Mqiu, i was like u. Nausea dissappear i panic. But eversince i step on 6weeks the ms was bad. My only consolation is cuz hormones going up so my ms so bad, consider good thing lah.

An-an, ya man! During my #1 my ms disappear at abt 12weeks. I hope this time will be less than 12 weeks.

Tomago, so fast test for thalassemia le ah? No worries de lah. During my #1 time also same as u. Ended up hub is minor. So no risk. Dont worry.

Just went for thalassemia test. Sigh, my family has the genes so now hope my husband don't have.
Im also thalassemia minor but hubby dont have..
Hi newly report here.
Just tested positive. Haven't seen my gynae yet.
Just had a MC Feb and got positive again at march. Quite shocking news.
Anyone have reviews for Dr Goh shen Li at Mount A?
I miscarried in Nov last year and im now due for a Nov baby this year hehe.. Hopefully our babies will be ok this time round. When are u seeing ur gynae? Better start on hormone pills ASAP. Take care!

Ms Mummy
Last time my MS very jialat maybe like a week manuka honey works then after that no longer work I have to find other solutions... lol then there was a time apple juice with added to water helps...

Just now I called the clinic and made an appointment , packed so must wait till 7/4 like such a long wait...

Hi all,
I'm a first time mummy here And my Edd is 11/11/15. ;)
Glad to know all of you and Hope to learn and exchange lots of info. Looking forward to hearing from you gals! :)

Hi all blessed mummies! I just tested positive last week and this is my first! So much to learn and ask! Congrats to all the other mummies to be! My first question is how many weeks do we need to be before we make our first gynae appt? I am 5weeks today according to the pregnancy calendar. :)

Im also thalassemia minor but hubby dont have..

I miscarried in Nov last year and im now due for a Nov baby this year hehe.. Hopefully our babies will be ok this time round. When are u seeing ur gynae? Better start on hormone pills ASAP. Take care!

I'm seeing her 17 April is it too late?
I didn't start my an tai yao just folic acid
And also becos of wad happened in Feb I don't dare to hold high hopes!

Thanks everyone ;)

To those who is interested to look for Dr. Goh Seng Li, I went to her clinic this morning, quite a lot of people thus nurse advise me to fix appointment on weekdays but I need my hubby to accompany me thus made appointment on Saturday thus the nurse say have to wait. Today waited for about 15mins so not so bad.
Her charges for me today is around $160, as I got some diarrea, vomiting n gastric pill and a box of an tai Yao. So I think the pricing is ok as compare to KKH TPS.
She got this $880 10 visits package starting from 14 weeks onwards.

I'm seeing her 17 April is it too late?
I didn't start my an tai yao just folic acid
And also becos of wad happened in Feb I don't dare to hold high hopes!

Thanks everyone ;)
Maybe u shld check if they can give u an earlier slot. Tell them u had a mc in feb. According to ur last menses, how many weeks are u now?

Maybe u shld check if they can give u an earlier slot. Tell them u had a mc in feb. According to ur last menses, how many weeks are u now?

I had a ultrasound check up on 10 March but didn't show anything except for thick uterus lining which means menses coming. It should be my 1st cycle after my MC
But after 1 weeks still no menses. So I tested on 17 March. It was a faint positive so I retest again 5 days later. Strong positive. Called up gynae to fix an appt 20 days later hoping to see hb so I don't have to go visit Dr Goh so many times b4 I can officially start the package.
Till now I'm still testing the kit. Still strong positive and having alight cramps and giddy. That's all
My D&c was 3rd feb

Hi all blessed mummies! I just tested positive last week and this is my first! So much to learn and ask! Congrats to all the other mummies to be! My first question is how many weeks do we need to be before we make our first gynae appt? I am 5weeks today according to the pregnancy calendar. :)

Congrats BelovedVon, for me, i think u can actually start to book a gynae appt already (preference for male/female doc) as u may only get a appt around mid april, which by that time u might be 7-8weeks..also, u should start taking folic acid first :)

Jokyh, me! Since 3 weeks ago i had pimples all over my forehead and afew on cheeks. Even male colleagues also mentioned, aiyoh y got so mamy spots like rashes. *cry!!*

I'm starting to have breakouts too. Very depressing!!! No idea how to deal with it. *cries*
And me too! It's those cystic, under the skin kind that are absolutely horrid. The only redeeming grace is they are along my jaw line so ive used my hair to strategically cover them up. Its depressing but i think the morning sickness diverted some of my attention from it. Im so busy wishing my nausea away that i kinda ignore the zits for the time being

Any experienced moms have any advice on any effective skin care to recommend? It's so annoying!
Not advisable to use products with salicylic acid. Maybe can try body shops tea tree range. Thats not bad. Unfortunately preg hormones can cause breakouts so have to tahan for awhile. I also starting abit here and there but manageable.

Salad and fruits agree with me. Morning ok then afternoon onwards feel like poo. But so ironic, when nausea disppears I panic. My doc also says having nausea is good cos hormone levels are high.
Sorry just checking.. Can eat salad? My mum don't allow me to eat any raw food.. and cold food! I craved for deliverance seafood salad sandwiches but she don't allow me to eat!! Miserable me

My MS lasted me whole day and usually worse after dinner. Threw up everything last night and even supper. So uncomfortable. Mummy out there, do u have problems buying your food for lunch or dinner? I can only have soup these days. Can't take the smell of chicken rice or fried stuffs. Feeling really miserable. Lost 3kgs already. Don't know if it is ok anot.

My MS lasted me whole day and usually worse after dinner. Threw up everything last night and even supper. So uncomfortable. Mummy out there, do u have problems buying your food for lunch or dinner? I can only have soup these days. Can't take the smell of chicken rice or fried stuffs. Feeling really miserable. Lost 3kgs already. Don't know if it is ok anot.
My appetite oso not very good. Normally worsen at dinner time. Oso Duno what to eat. Mostly can swallow down those soupy food better plus sweet things. Before preggy I dun really like sweet stuffs.

My appetite oso not very good. Normally worsen at dinner time. Oso Duno what to eat. Mostly can swallow down those soupy food better plus sweet things. Before preggy I dun really like sweet stuffs.
My sister in law used to snack in between meals to prevent her from getting nausea. But I don't like to snack. At least you can take sweet stuffs after meals.

Thanks an an! Yes I am in the midst of sourcing for a good gynae and making the appt tml. Would be great if there are some recommendations from you ladies!

Hi both..i have the same experience ..my appetite worsen too during dinner..the thought of dinner makes me nauseous. I used to like garlic but the thought of it or just mentioning of the word already makes me feel sick. Now, i just take soup to go with rice..at least eat something. I do not have cravings yet. And mouth still feels utterly bitter..

Thanks an an! Yes I am in the midst of sourcing for a good gynae and making the appt tml. Would be great if there are some recommendations from you ladies!

Im going to see Dr Claudine Tan from Thomson Medical Clinic, located at Serangoon Central. U can look up more info if u also prefer a female gynae ;)

Dun worry can catch up in 2nd and 3rd trimester. I can only eat sushi salad and fruits haha everythig else either will puke or just dun wanna eat. I have to admit im less careful with my diet cos this is no.2 haha. Only thing I dun dare to eat is mutton cos ppl say will cause fits and my family has a history of epilepsy.

Back