(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

Hi everyone! New to this particular thread. Edd is 9th nov. Next appt is 9th april cant wait so so so nervous! Really hope this first tri flies past!

Okok! Alrdy stop worried for the scanning yest now spotting started. Really make me feel more stress
Spotting for first trimester it's normal if once u rest and spotting stop. I feel to rest assure better visit your gynae. At least he/she can prescribe you medicine to support this pregnancy. Even I took pill to support this pregnancy will feel nauseous but I feel more an xing.

Okok! Alrdy stop worried for the scanning yest now spotting started. Really make me feel more stress
I also had a big scare 2 weeks ago when I thought I was 5 weeks plus but actually I was 4 weeks. They couldnt even find a sac at that time. So waited for 2 agonizing weeks and finally saw the sac. So it could just be late implantation. Best of luck!

hey mummies ... first few weeks after i found out my pregnancy was smooth.. appetite good, been eating well... but recently, my appetite has gone waaay down. I can't seem to find anything i like. head spins and always feel like retching, and the thought of food turns me off... please tell me this will pass, cuz i did not experience nausea for my first one at all. :( i hope this first tri will end soon. seeing my gynae for the first time on Monday, 30th Mar. Based on internet calculations, I should be 6w2d now. Read from all the posts that bb's heartbeat should be detectable now right? So excited for Monday. :)

hey mummies ... first few weeks after i found out my pregnancy was smooth.. appetite good, been eating well... but recently, my appetite has gone waaay down. I can't seem to find anything i like. head spins and always feel like retching, and the thought of food turns me off... please tell me this will pass, cuz i did not experience nausea for my first one at all. :( i hope this first tri will end soon. seeing my gynae for the first time on Monday, 30th Mar. Based on internet calculations, I should be 6w2d now. Read from all the posts that bb's heartbeat should be detectable now right? So excited for Monday. :)
Feeling the same way too.. Get stressed just thinking of what to eat! Even the smell of a neighbour cooking turns me off and i start to gag! Wasnt this bad for my #1 too.. Just keep telling myself i will feel better soon and as long as baby is ok.

Feeling the same way too.. Get stressed just thinking of what to eat! Even the smell of a neighbour cooking turns me off and i start to gag! Wasnt this bad for my #1 too.. Just keep telling myself i will feel better soon and as long as baby is ok.

ikr. i get stressed thinking what to eat too. like right now, nothing appeals to me. Yes, lets endure this and pray that bb is ok and healthy in there. that's the only silver lining. take care mummy @mrsmorgan

this one pandang or not also cannot carry, not for your own good. if a pregnant woman carry a newborn, the newborn will be very cranky at night de. so to save the mommy, don't carry.

Ya, I just heard from my another colleague that I cannot touch another pregnant colleague baby bump and cannot carry other baby bcuz the one inside us will jealous and may mc. not good.

I also wan to pay respect to lky... But my hubby ask me better don't go. And the que is darn LONGGG! and under hot sun.

Last edited:
I think maybe I won't go liao... coz initially I thought I might be able to "see" him (as like in other wakes) but guess not.... and it's not my culture to bow at wakes (religious beliefs) so I'll probably look weird there.... later people think I disrespectful...

Heard there's a special q for seniors, disabled, women with bb prams and preggers to pay repeat to Mr Lee. Wonder we qualify nt?

Heard there's a special q for seniors, disabled, women with bb prams and preggers to pay repeat to Mr Lee. Wonder we qualify nt?
I think like more for heavily preggy bah? But now they say the que is 8hrs wor. And advised public not to go now since they had it extended to 24hrs till Saturday 8pm.

I think like more for heavily preggy bah? But now they say the que is 8hrs wor. And advised public not to go now since they had it extended to 24hrs till Saturday 8pm.
I also want to pay last respect to LKY. But heard the Q it's very very long. Q until Chinatown le. I don't think I can tahan standing so long over there.

I also want to pay last respect to LKY. But heard the Q it's very very long. Q until Chinatown le. I don't think I can tahan standing so long over there.

I also want to go but i doubt i can join the long q. Plus its not advisable for us to stand too long at early trimester too.

Ya loh. I think maybe midnight better. Que shorter. Now we 1st t better dun stand so long and strain ourselves. No good.

The Q is quite fast today at the PH. My friend went this morning and q for 45 mins and I heard the priority Q also less than an hour

Oh dear I carried my colleague's 10 weeks old daughter yesterday!! Oh dear oh dear how ah??
Btw does it means pregnant woman cannot attend baby's full month celebration? Oh dear it's my cousin's baby full month celebration next sat leh... Can I go? We are very close. It's a pity if I can't attend...

can go cannot carry baby.

Hi everyone long time since I came to this forum...

Just tested yesterday so should be a nov baby for me...

Hello everyone may I join you all?

Just found a new nutritious comfort food! It's rolled oats w condense milk n banana. I've just finished a whole bowl. Long time din eat so much liao.

Hi all, I'm so happy and excited!! I'm a first time mummy too! And my Edd is 15/11/15. Just went for my Gynae check up and it's confirmed! :)

Hope to exchange more info and be able to share our experiences through this journey! Looking forward to hearing from you gals! :)

Hello babywang congrats

mqiu and babywang
I don't know if there is a FB group... but I think there should be

This is my #3 already so many of you #1 or #2 mummy?

Since yesterday afternoon, ms hit me hard! Yesterday dinner din manage to eat much. This morning was my least breakfast for the past 2 yrs, 4 pieces of biscuit. SUPER NAUSEOUS! !!!! Every shoes shop, every food court turns me off.

Ms Mummy

Maybe you can have have a few mint or sour plums in your bag then pop in when you feel that? At least consolation is the hormones are strong

Thanks sallyd.
Im starting to feel bitterness on my tastebuds..is it normal? Anyone has experienced the same?

Back