baby car seat facing-need advise

Phyllis76

Can i know what is the age or weight to change my baby' car seat from REAR-facing to Front-facing? My girl is 9mths old and her legs cant straighten when she sits in it.

Can i know what is the age or weight to change my baby' car seat from REAR-facing to Front-facing? My girl is 9mths old and her legs cant straighten when she sits in it.

I think the requirement frm front facing is at least 1 yr old

1 yr maybe the requirements but if you think your baby is not ready to front-face, I think rear facing is still safest.

Thanks Snow19 & jungle. I guess might need to turn my girl around soon because as she sits in the child seat, the car seat belt that is across the lap kind of obstructing her leg.. she cannot straighten her leg and have to curve in her legs.. sometimes she tends to kick on the car seat when she kicks her legs.

I'm looking at car seats now too. My baby is 9months and growing out of the infant car seat. He is 10.5kg. We intend to keep him rear facing as long as possible too. Have you shortlisted any car seats? We are looking at Britax which has bigger-sized models….

I have my girl's child seat from a friends of my husband's. It is a Mothercare brand. Think you can give a try there to look for more options. Also baby fair is coming in April, good buys for all these big items during the event.

Back