Maif for transferred

Hi All,

I have a maid that have been with me for 3 years plus. She looks after my baby since he was 3 months old. But due to work nature change, i do not need any maid anymore.

But i have just renewed her for another 2 years. And this come too sudden. She still needs the money to support her family.

So, i am putting up this ads to see if anyone interested to take over the maid.
I can transfer the maid to you.
Her current salary is $520 with 1 off day per month.
You can negotiate with her if you don't want her to off.
Work nature:
- housework (4 rooms flat)
- cooking
- looking after my kids (4 and 8 yrs old)
We are a family of 6. So, she is quick to learn things and patience as my younger kid with ASD. Can't speak well.
She can speak a bit of chinese and english and cantonese. Communication no issue at all.
Her last day with me is end Jan. pls email me at [email protected] for enquiries.
Rgds,
SN

Hi All,

I have a maid that have been with me for 3 years plus. She looks after my baby since he was 3 months old. But due to work nature change, i do not need any maid anymore.

But i have just renewed her for another 2 years. And this come too sudden. She still needs the money to support her family.

So, i am putting up this ads to see if anyone interested to take over the maid.
I can transfer the maid to you.
Her current salary is $520 with 1 off day per month.
You can negotiate with her if you don't want her to off.
Work nature:
- housework (4 rooms flat)
- cooking
- looking after my kids (4 and 8 yrs old)
We are a family of 6. So, she is quick to learn things and patience as my younger kid with ASD. Can't speak well.
She can speak a bit of chinese and english and cantonese. Communication no issue at all.
Her last day with me is end Jan. pls email me at [email protected] for enquiries.
Rgds,
SN

Hi,
May i know if ur helper is still looking for a new employer. I am in need of a helper urgently too.

Back