Egyptian Magic Cream @ US$23 free domestic shipping - Sengkang, Tampines, Postage

Spree is on for SG$40 per 4oz tub:-
Jamie - 2 tubs
Joan - 2 tubs
lachesiz - 3 tubs

Self-collection from 245 Compassvale Road (Mon-Thur 9.30pm) or 265 Tampines st21 (schooldays 8.20pm)

Please email me for cost if you are opting for posting/courier.

Please transfer payment as soon as order is confirmed,
My POSB Saving 144-02654-3, pls rem to email me your contact number after payment transfer to [email protected],
thank you.

Spree is on for SG$40 per 4oz tub.

Self-collection from 245 Compassvale Road (Mon-Thur 9.30pm) or 265 Tampines st21 (schooldays 8.20pm)

My POSB Saving 144-02654-3, pls rem to email me your contact number after payment transfer to [email protected],
thank you.

thank you.

Hi LengLeng,

Its me, Strawberry Sweetie Pie.
It's been so long that didn't join ur spree...
Hope that you are fine. :)

I need to get 1 tub of the Egyptian Cream from u.
I will transfer to u soon.
Thanks a lot. :)

thank you.

Spree is on for SG$45 per 4oz tub.

thank you.

Back