(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

its good that u r doing research ahead of time! i went into this whole breastfeeding business clueless, am learning as i go. my supply did improve from the initial wks of 30-40ml to the current avg of 120ml, but i was on so many so called "boosters" that i'm not sure which one did it for me. i also pump more regularly after my CL left, b4 when she was here to feed the bb, sometimes i will oversleep n not pump for 5-6 hrs, now i will pump every 3 hrs on the dot for each feed. so it could also be a matter of more demand = more supply. but now abit stagnant at 120ml la.
Demand = supply only apply to dl .. Pumping not easy to increase supply regretfully haiz

Mine also stagnant for long time Haiz so now day time I try to latch hopefully it will improve and also partly because my gal refuse to let me pump during day time !

Demand = supply only apply to dl .. Pumping not easy to increase supply regretfully haiz

Mine also stagnant for long time Haiz so now day time I try to latch hopefully it will improve and also partly because my gal refuse to let me pump during day time !

i read about power pumping but like very xiong I have yet to try dunno my boobs can tahan not.. :eek:

i read about power pumping but like very xiong I have yet to try dunno my boobs can tahan not.. :eek:
You can try alternating between the simulation mode and let down mode on your pump. It works for me to bring up the supply. I did this during my first month for 30 mins every 3hrs.

i also read abt it but i dun have the luxury to try lolz

btw notice the price diff in the below link .. am thinking of getting some to try but which website to get leh

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/MILKMAKERS-MILKMAKERS-LACTATION-COOKIES-BAG/423566506

http://www.pupsikstudio.com/milkmakers-lactation-cookies-ten-pack.html

Both from same company pupsikstudio leh...

My friend sent me 3 packets of the oatmeal raisin flavour... Directly from pupsikstudio web. Not bad.

ImageUploadedByForum1425633386.530023.jpg

Last edited:

My friend sent me 3 packets of the oatmeal raisin flavour... Directly from pupsikstudio web. Not bad.

View attachment 498581
Any idea this biscuits once opened, hv to finish by hw many days? I open mine 2 months ago, can't finish due to can't eat in peace. Biscuits quite big piece and hard. Dun noe to continue eat or throw.

Any idea this biscuits once opened, hv to finish by hw many days? I open mine 2 months ago, can't finish due to can't eat in peace. Biscuits quite big piece and hard. Dun noe to continue eat or throw.

Hmm this one i not very sure, can try email them and ask? I eat 1 piece a day... It's indeed very huge.

I just went to mothercare today to enquire if need the actual birth cert, but the salesperson say handphone photo also can (i have a copy of my bb birthcert in my HP), then just need to key in name and email, baby name and date of birth in their laptop then received my username and temp password in my email le.

Their membership is quote nric when making payment, need to spend $300 in a year to renew the VIP membership for another year if want

View attachment 498581
I posted question and the seller replied lolz

The qoo10 price is more exp than getting direct cos got option price when select hence it become $32.90

Sometime I wonder what is the purpoSe of putting q price but when select must top up extra . Might as well just put original price

I posted question and the seller replied lolz

The qoo10 price is more exp than getting direct cos got option price when select hence it become $32.90

Sometime I wonder what is the purpoSe of putting q price but when select must top up extra . Might as well just put original price
Coz selling qoo10 have to give commission to qoo10.. basic seller =12% commission...

N I think the system works in a way that some coupon cannot be use for the top up option ..

Do ur bbs sleep much in the day? My bb fights sleeps in the day and I hate it cos she's so cranky sometimes! :(

Do ur bbs sleep much in the day? My bb fights sleeps in the day and I hate it cos she's so cranky sometimes! :(

my 3 week old baby doesn't sleep much also! when carried she will sleep the moment she touches the bed her eyes spring wide open. is this normal?

Is it different brand different storage date? How come I read somewhere that frozen bm can keep up to 6mths?

IMG_20150307_151206_1425714230411.jpg

Just asking... Did anyone of you shaved your baby's hair? I heard some do during 1m , some 4m.

mine was shaved at 1 month + 1 week becuz her daddy wants to use her hair to do 毛笔, and they offer "free" haircut to do that, baby was sleeping soundly while her hair was trimmed botak ...now her hair growing le, funny thing is in front the fringe area hair grows faster than the ones at the side and back lol, show cute photo of my bb below, her eyes open very big when she's having tummy time!

xiaosnowiibb.JPG

mine was shaved at 1 month + 1 week becuz her daddy wants to use her hair to do 毛笔, and they offer "free" haircut to do that, baby was sleeping soundly while her hair was trimmed botak ...now her hair growing le, funny thing is in front the fringe area hair grows faster than the ones at the side and back lol, show cute photo of my bb below, her eyes open very big when she's having tummy time!

View attachment 499044

Very cute! She seems to enjoy tummy time. How old is she now?

Very cute! She seems to enjoy tummy time. How old is she now?

Starting a few minutes of tummy time she not happy, but nowdays can do abt 5-10minutes of tummy time, sometimes when put in cot she cranky i let her do tummy time then she ok le

She's born on 12 Jan, going to be 2 months soon!

Starting a few minutes of tummy time she not happy, but nowdays can do abt 5-10minutes of tummy time, sometimes when put in cot she cranky i let her do tummy time then she ok le

She's born on 12 Jan, going to be 2 months soon!

I see! Mine born on 13 Jan, just 1 day away. I only did tummy with her once, Shld start to do it everyday liao!

So little hair...her daddy cut abit n keep in ang pao envelope...u leh?
He said he worry ppl nv shave properly n hurt her also...

My confinement nanny cut for her then I keep in angbao. She also helped me shaved abit of her eyebrows.
My grandma say last time people shave their babies head Botak cause not enough hair, they believe shave liao hair will grow. So if baby got hair then don't shave lor... I scare shave liao won't grow haha

My confinement nanny cut for her then I keep in angbao. She also helped me shaved abit of her eyebrows.
My grandma say last time people shave their babies head Botak cause not enough hair, they believe shave liao hair will grow. So if baby got hair then don't shave lor... I scare shave liao won't grow haha
No lor...myth nia...my sis 1st dotter don't really grow hair den she bring to saloon to shave when she 8mths time who knows my sis aiming few mths later cny will got hair but that year cny botak lor...her 2nd dotter she no shave now 1 year old liao her hair still so little as she afraid shave liao will like her 1st dotter no hair for cny...it prove that got shave no shave same either no hair or not much hair...their hair will grow by itself later on so don't have to purposely go shave botak...lol

No lor...myth nia...my sis 1st dotter don't really grow hair den she bring to saloon to shave when she 8mths time who knows my sis aiming few mths later cny will got hair but that year cny botak lor...her 2nd dotter she no shave now 1 year old liao her hair still so little as she afraid shave liao will like her 1st dotter no hair for cny...it prove that got shave no shave same either no hair or not much hair...their hair will grow by itself later on so don't have to purposely go shave botak...lol
If bb come out little hair think that already clearly showed their hair growth slow so if shave be prepare it will take long period to grow back lolz

My #2 lesser hair so I din shave and make calligraphy pen . I just symbolic trim and bit of hair and put in angbao lolz

If bb come out little hair think that already clearly showed their hair growth slow so if shave be prepare it will take long period to grow back lolz

My #2 lesser hair so I din shave and make calligraphy pen . I just symbolic trim and bit of hair and put in angbao lolz

So I think this hair thing is genes, shave no shave no difference.

Ya lor else need to botak for very long...lol

My baby girl is 6 weeks 1 day old also still having difficulties in the evening. Managed to sleep only in the morning around 4am :(
Whoaa u mean she didn't sleep the whole day till 4am? My bb fussed so much today also. Keep refusing to drink milk..I really duno why. Every feed is a struggle. She will kick, scream till her whole face red, hit the bottle away..she slept from 9pm ytd night to 8am this morn and still refused milk in the morning :(

Whoaa u mean she didn't sleep the whole day till 4am? My bb fussed so much today also. Keep refusing to drink milk..I really duno why. Every feed is a struggle. She will kick, scream till her whole face red, hit the bottle away..she slept from 9pm ytd night to 8am this morn and still refused milk in the morning :(
She managed to sleep well in the noon But typically awake in the night. She will be awake from 11pm-4am, very very fussy Argh! Going mad soon.

She managed to sleep well in the noon But typically awake in the night. She will be awake from 11pm-4am, very very fussy Argh! Going mad soon.
She probably doesn't know day/night yet? Think they will gradually get used to day/night..my bb was like that too but she's better now. I make it a pt to let her be in somewhere bright in the day and 8pm onwards I dim the lights in the room..

Good morning all!

I am not sure what to make of this but sometime in week 3/4 postpartum it appeared that my lochia flow was going away. It turned from bright red initially to light brown or sometimes, there was no staining at all on the panty liner.

However since the early last week I started bleeding again. Initially it was just slight spotting, but now it looks like it is a light period. When I went to the washroom last evening I saw tiny clots. I am somewhat confused as to whether it is my period coming back or is it the remaining lochia flow. Hmm

Good morning all!

I am not sure what to make of this but sometime in week 3/4 postpartum it appeared that my lochia flow was going away. It turned from bright red initially to light brown or sometimes, there was no staining at all on the panty liner.

However since the early last week I started bleeding again. Initially it was just slight spotting, but now it looks like it is a light period. When I went to the washroom last evening I saw tiny clots. I am somewhat confused as to whether it is my period coming back or is it the remaining lochia flow. Hmm
Could be period since got clots? I just got my period back abt 9 weeks pp.. but I'm no longer breastfeeding.

Good morning all!

Mine like menses but ard 3 days no more already n it is light period not like normal period...

Back