IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

Thanks ladies! Still got 1 pin of hope ... the eggy just didnt want to come out cos no ovulation by my body naturally .. waiting to get the trigger now. Jia you every1!

May i ask normally the jab b4 iui is to be done how manys in advance?

I will b goin for my 2nd scan tmr..they wun proceed to iui immed rite? Need to jab first rite?

May i ask normally the jab b4 iui is to be done how manys in advance?

I will b goin for my 2nd scan tmr..they wun proceed to iui immed rite? Need to jab first rite?
Yup, doc will decide whether it's time to trigger not ... this cycle i'm injecting myself tomorrow evening, after today's scan

Then IUI will be at least 24 hours later. My prev one was 24 hours, coming one will be slightly over 36 hours.

Yup, doc will decide whether it's time to trigger not ... this cycle i'm injecting myself tomorrow evening, after today's scan

Then IUI will be at least 24 hours later. My prev one was 24 hours, coming one will be slightly over 36 hours.

Oic... u r brave. Injecting urself..
Jiayou!!! :)

[QUOT="veraine, post: 7849237, member: 171560"]Yup, doc will decide whether it's time to trigger not ... this cycle i'm injecting myself tomorrow evening, after today's scan

Then IUI will be at least 24 hours later. My prev one was 24 hours, coming one will be slightly over 36 hours.[/QUOTE]

U r injecting yourself for trigger shot? Kudos to u. I cant do the trigger shot myself.. normal jab is ok not trigger shot. it hurts ..at least for me. Im still feeling sore from the trigger ...

PreciousBeanie: 7849555 said:
Oh ic... They did not do progesterone blood test for me leh...

Jiayou!! Gd luck...
Thanks. Mine was a different case cos I only have 1 due to mature and big folly. Doc wants to ensure it contains an egg not fluid before giving me the trigger and go ahead for iui. Thus the progesterone test. If fluid then iui is to be aborted

U r injecting yourself for trigger shot? Kudos to u. I cant do the trigger shot myself.. normal jab is ok not trigger shot. it hurts ..at least for me. Im still feeling sore from the trigger ...
yeah, i remember i was a bit sore for a longer period of time with the trigger ... but i think it's cos 250 units la, more than what the earlier injections were

i will grit my teeth and do it instead of finding a clinic hahaha

Thanks. Mine was a different case cos I only have 1 due to mature and big folly. Doc wants to ensure it contains an egg not fluid before giving me the trigger and go ahead for iui. Thus the progesterone test. If fluid then iui is to be aborted

Hi hopeful

May I know which hospital and doc you are under ?

Hi hoPeful

May I know which hospital and doc you are under ?
Hi

Im with kkh for both cycles. Under dr sheila loh. I got referral from polyclinic and am under subsidies. Subsidies are just cheaper consultation fees e.g. paid 34 instead of 80. Cheaper blood tests. But once u cleared the assessments and blood tests to proceed with infertility treatments .. charges r the same as private walk in patient. But at kkh .. the scans and reviews etc r done by doc on duty. Not the doctor we r assigned to.

Hi

Im with kkh for both cycles. Under dr sheila loh. I got referral from polyclinic and am under subsidies. Subsidies are just cheaper consultation fees e.g. paid 34 instead of 80. Cheaper blood tests. But once u cleared the assessments and blood tests to proceed with infertility treatments .. charges r the same as private walk in patient. But at kkh .. the scans and reviews etc r done by doc on duty. Not the doctor we r assigned to.

I'm with Kkh too..

Did procedure yest ... all 3 follicles on the left side were 20plus mm each ... i can't remember the exact values ... so i have an approximately 6 cm lump of stuff inside ;)

Was with Dr Stephen Chew yest, and he said to still continue on clomid for the 8th time if this cycle fails ... cos ivf is the last resort and I'm still responding well to clomid so will continue with the same treatment

Good luck! On a side note ..is it really advisable to continue with clomid for 8th time? It is deemed to add to risk of cancer and normally used for a period of 6months and no longer than 6months

@h0peful Yeah that was what my previous gynae said (cancer and lining), that's why she told me to go for ivf after the earlier failures..but Prof Wong said no and put me on IUI first.. Then now Dr Chew also says prefer not to go for ivf if possible.. Is it a NUH protocol?

Can only hope that it's successful this time and I don't have to go through another round again :(

@h0peful how are u doing?

Hmm clomid thins my lining .. I have been having very little flow for period as well as a great reduction in discharge ... until the point I dont know when is my fertile window cos there is little to no discharge I cant deduce ...this happens after 4 rounds of clomid. even under stim ovulation occurs there is little to no discharge as well so is just wrecked up .. hope u get ur bfp this time round :) im down with flu ..hb was down with flu on iui day itself. Im taking it easy cos there is only 1matured folly plus both of us werent in best of health so im telling myself this cycle is gona go dwn the
drain again. Didnt really think much dat im on ttw. I just note what not to eat ..life goes on as usual. Not much side effects cos din have that many follies stim compared to previous cycle.

hopeful: Which day are you now in?? What have u been eating??? Actually i dunno what to eat now or not to eat. just skip raw food only,, care to share??

Hmm clomid thins my lining .. I have been having very little flow for period as well as a great reduction in discharge ... until the point I dont know when is my fertile window cos there is little to no discharge I cant deduce ...this happens after 4 rounds of clomid. even under stim ovulation occurs there is little to no discharge as well so is just wrecked up .. hope u get ur bfp this time round :) im down with flu ..hb was down with flu on iui day itself. Im taking it easy cos there is only 1matured folly plus both of us werent in best of health so im telling myself this cycle is gona go dwn the
drain again. Didnt really think much dat im on ttw. I just note what not to eat ..life goes on as usual. Not much side effects cos din have that many follies stim compared to previous cycle.

Think my lining is quite thick to start off with, very heavy periods normally. When I was on 50 mg, my periods were actually heavier than normal. Cramp till very jialut.

DON'T tell yourself it's going down the drain! aiyoh! perhaps immune system down easier for fertilisation? :D

Ya I asked docs what not to do, what to eat etc, they all said just live life as per normal. But I don't think I'll be exercising this time cos the bloating is quite bad, that constant stitch at the side ... i bend forward can feel slight pain liao

@veraine : ya life goes on as per normal. Probably dont think too much not that stress easier to succeed. Everytime went for scan see those ladies taking queue no to do blood test .. I always ask myself when will it be my turn haha. I read that ppl do get preggy whn they were flu down with flu. I just dont want to get my hopes too high up to avoid disapptment. Whn I did blood test and waited for results whether or not the horm level was high enough as indicator of an egg in my big folly .. I went to si ma lu guan yin temple to tell her I tried my best but still no success and made her a vow. Yea pls hold off exercising to avoid over stimulating your ovaries which could lead to ohss
@PreciousBeanie : no hard core rule of what to or not to eat. Best if can avoid tea and caffeine, cooling fruits like watermelons or all melons so to speak, 水菜like watercrest, old cucumber .. cos these r deemed as cooling and the uterus may not act warm enough for beanie to embed. If u can avoid spicy food ..best to as well. I tried to have 1egg 1vege and tau hu if possible per meal. Else is just soupy food. Which day r u in? I did iui on sat so im 3dpiui

Caffeine might be more important to avoid. I haven't drank kopi n tea proper for a long while now... I was stuffing my face with raw fish during my TWW, and chugging cocktails and wines... I gathered I won't be getting any of those if everything went well.

So in any case, I just found out that I responded so well, that I had triplets, but 1 of them stopped growing and didn't have hb. Another 1 is distressed, with lower heartbeat and my gynae is trying to help us get it back to normal... I am still in a bit of shock....

Caffeine might be more important to avoid. I haven't drank kopi n tea proper for a long while now... I was stuffing my face with raw fish during my TWW, and chugging cocktails and wines... I gathered I won't be getting any of those if everything went well.

So in any case, I just found out that I responded so well, that I had triplets, but 1 of them stopped growing and didn't have hb. Another 1 is distressed, with lower heartbeat and my gynae is trying to help us get it back to normal... I am still in a bit of shock....

Thanks for ur reminders... Hopefully things goes well for u... Take care!!

All the best ... take good care of yourselves!

With clomid i realised my menseswas for 3 days n then no more flow after tat just brown spots..i had more clots on the first 3 days..usually i bleed for 5 days..
After failing my 2nd iui, i just want to take it easy for next few cycles before 1 final shot at it..

Thats the thing with multiples. Wish the best for u and that your beanies continue to grow well

How many days past IUI already? There might be some gases built up during luteal phase because of the increase in progesterone in the system.

I realized that I missed my dose of progesterone pill yesterday evening! Arghz! Im feeling normal probably cos I only hav 1 matured folly. Apart from afew occasions of gastric pain ... 6dpiui

How are all the ladies? :)

Wanted to ask when will all of you be testing yourself..

I signed up for an event by shape magazine this coming Sunday ah, which will be 13dpiui for me.. Dunno if it'll be too soon to test on 12dpiui w e early predictor test.

Ovidrel shd be washed out of system by then right?

Im having cramps on and off accompanied by backache. Bladder feels ready to bust but at times urine volume is not alot .. really pms
:(hope not ... I will self test only if AF is not in sight and 1day b4 the scheduled blood test by kkh.otherwise AF is just so prompt every monthand nv fails to visit. By day 12th the jab should be out of our body already

Im having cramps on and off accompanied by backache. Bladder feels ready to bust but at times urine volume is not alot .. really pms
:(hope not ... I will self test only if AF is not in sight and 1day b4 the scheduled blood test by kkh.otherwise AF is just so prompt every monthand nv fails to visit. By day 12th the jab should be out of our body already
But PMS symptoms and early preg symptoms are similar ma.. So u never know! :)

My cramps and bloating stopped liao.. Only feel my ovary when I pee..

If this cycle fails again I'm going to stop treatment for a while and go on a trip in May. HMPH. Come back resume.

Idk what to think.just not thinking. Not sure to proceed with 3rd cycle of iui or move on to ivf if this fails again ...

Oh y rejected? Im put on 3cycles of iui. This my 2nd cycle already.idk if I wana so called waste another cycle on iui or proceed to ivf ...

Cos they said I'm responding well with clomid. So don't need to change treatment. But my point is respond well but still not getting pregnant after 7 rounds.. Shd change liao right.

Back