Moller's Tran Cod Liver Oil review

oop

Hi mummies, have any of you tried Moller's Tran cod liver oil for your baby? Hope you can share the review/feedback here with me if you have tried.

I have recently bought a bottle and fed once to my baby and stopped after I read that the CLO might have contained excessive vitamin D on a per serving basis. That is, the vitamin D in each serving is much higher than the daily requirement for adult and baby.

I would appreciate if mummies can also share with me which brand of fish oil or cod liver oil do you give to your baby and starting from how old. Thank you!

I am in my sixties and have been in the nursing profession for nearly forty years.
Tran cod liver oil is of an exceptional quality, and even the one in natural flavour us very palatable....just a whiff of odour only. I do find it is a tad expensive, but I treat it as an investment for my health (am a cancer survivor), plus it would have additional benefits, in the long run, on the sensitive and dry body skin, my weak nails and hair. For children, the benefits would be strong bones and stronger resistance to illnesses.
I am also giving the paediatric dosage to my beloved chihuahua, fir his skin, hair and long life.
For your peace of mind, you could give the recommended dose of half a teaspoon, that is 2.5 mls on alternate days. Hope this helps.

Back