2WW - for those TTC-ing

i believe in birds' nest, chicken essence, these simple herbs.. but herbs will make you pregnant, abit skeptical... i only believe herbs will strengthen your body system, but there's nothing wrong with my body system so the herbs is not really helpful to me...

i'm just an unexplained infertility case :(

Let's Jiayou together! Hope we BFP together this month!

Veromon, you mentioned slight dip... I guess shouldn't be much of a concern but of course best bet is gynae and Sinseh give you the good to go.

I for one believe in TCM. But I haven't been going because of laziness or plain bochup. But later this month will start.

Veromon, you mentioned slight dip... I guess shouldn't be much of a concern but of course best bet is gynae and Sinseh give you the good to go.

I for one believe in TCM. But I haven't been going because of laziness or plain bochup. But later this month will start.

Must go tiao body to make it strong. :) I believe it's not Cuz I'm not fertile Cuz I passed all tests.. but my incubator not strong/warm enough to hold my baby.. I feel my body is stronger these days. With exercise n supplements! So I'm hopeful!! The baby will know when I'm ready to give him/her a good environment to develop in!

Last edited:
hi all, i'm new here.. been ttc since Jan this year

So far I've been taking folic acid for the past few months.

Today I decided to try on the Blackmores conceive well pills.. has this worked for anyone yet? It really smells quite yucky.

Today I decided to try on the Blackmores conceive well pills.. has this worked for anyone yet? It really smells quite yucky.
doesnt work for me, expensive, taste like shit and sometimes after eating with empty stomach, i will feel nausea for entire day

My AF is one day late n I tested this morn with guardian preg kit this morn, there's a very faint blue 2nd line but not clear enough. Been having same symptoms before my AF with acne, moody etc but this time with a poking pain.
Shld I go but clear blue preg kit to test again today or wait for a few days more?

My AF is one day late n I tested this morn with guardian preg kit this morn, there's a very faint blue 2nd line but not clear enough. Been having same symptoms before my AF with acne, moody etc but this time with a poking pain.
Shld I go but clear blue preg kit to test again today or wait for a few days more?
I exp the same with guardian test kit... But a line is a line... Congrats!

hi all, i'm new here.. been ttc since Jan this year

So far I've been taking folic acid for the past few months.

I am also taking BM Conceive Well God... omg yes it smells damn yucky! Had to hold my breath everytime I swallow the pills. I take the two pills together per day but has stopped currently while I am taking TCM meds. Once my TCM meds runs out I will take BM again.

Thanks veromon. Just called to make appt but doc only want to see me after 6th week of prev AF. Is it a norm?

I read that the first check is usually after 6th week. Hehe. I hope to join U this month. My AF supposed to report on sat. My temp has been stable at 36.8. Cross fingers

I read that the first check is usually after 6th week. Hehe. I hope to join U this month. My AF supposed to report on sat. My temp has been stable at 36.8. Cross fingers
Sprinkle extra bb dust to u! Let's hope for gd news.

Congrats! Can I know if u hv any symptoms during your tww?
Pinkfuchsia, here's the symptoms I have during my 2ww, 9dpo.
1) sore boobs
2) headache and nausea on 9dpo
3) bloated
4) constipation
5) acne still popping out
6) a poking pain at my v area. This is sort of my tell tale sign as I don't get this before my usual AF. The rest of the symptoms can really be mistook as pms symptoms I feel.
Hope u get good news too

Sprinkle extra bb dust to u! Let's hope for gd news.

Pinkfuchsia, here's the symptoms I have during my 2ww, 9dpo.
1) sore boobs
2) headache and nausea on 9dpo
3) bloated
4) constipation
5) acne still popping out
6) a poking pain at my v area. This is sort of my tell tale sign as I don't get this before my usual AF. The rest of the symptoms can really be mistook as pms symptoms I feel.
Hope u get good news too

I dun encounter these symptoms at all .. My beta is wed.. Happy for you :)

Thanks veromon. Just called to make appt but doc only want to see me after 6th week of prev AF. Is it a norm?

Congrats!!
Yes it's normal to have ur 1st appt at 6wk. Take folic acid at the moment until u see Gynae. Makes sure u don't have any spotting or serious cramps for the next 2 wks.

Thanks @hamburger!

@zaclin29 ya, I need to keep reminding myself to eat those folic acid. And try nt to do strenuous exercise.
Come to think abt it, I was vigorously doing spinning class at gym during my 1st week of 2ww!!

Hello Joyousbb.. maybe you can stop taking royal jelly? The TCM I went to tell me not to take any royal jelly and hasma when TTC as it will change my hormones and will affect having a baby... just sharing :)

Hey tingting0322,
Thanks for informing me. :) Was so busy only check back forum now..
Okay,I will stop taking tmr onwards. Just taken 1 before otw to work.

Am on cd12, can I ovulate this early? Period tracker indicate that my ovulation maybe at Mar 14 which is cd16 based on my last late AF. I just tested opk and it's my darkest I ever seen; as dark as the control line.

Am on cd12, can I ovulate this early? Period tracker indicate that my ovulation maybe at Mar 14 which is cd16 based on my last late AF. I just tested opk and it's my darkest I ever seen; as dark as the control line.
Are ur cycles usually regular?

CD 12 has LH surge, follows the theory if you have a 28 day cycle ... cos O is approximately CD 14

Our body hormones may change on some month so I think you can trust your opk. Go work it to night :)

Anyone knows why Del monte bananas should be avoided during pregnancy or 2ww? I read it in another thread
Was told it is a "slippery" food where beanie may slip out. Sounds exaggerating but if it bothers you then don't eat. And I agree those bananas are liang fruit.

Are ur cycles usually regular?

CD 12 has LH surge, follows the theory if you have a 28 day cycle ... cos O is approximately CD 14

Mine usually 28 days cycle till my previous late AF which is abt 33 days cycle. I tested yesterday and it's slightly lighter than today test.

For me my opk always has two lines. Of course the test line is very faint. But it's there visibly. I had tested like 6-7days before I got my positive so I don't think got 2 lines means should start bd. I mean the purpose of opk is to reserve my man's energy. If start too early he will puncture out when the actual frame comes. Hee.

Hi, does anyone knows where to buy CB digital ovulation test sticks refills? I feel like getting one as I keep buying the CB opk which turns out to be very expensive.
Thanks a lot! :)

Hi ladies, pardon me for my silly question... been ttc since last aug but no good news so hubby and I visited a gynae on mon. did an ultrasound and uterus lining and ovary looks ok. doc suggested hubby to do SA and I have to do blood test on CD3 and CD25 (based on 32day cycle) to check if I am ovulating every month. so do I do the blood at the gynae's clinic? issue here is, it may be difficult to get an appointment by predicting when's the 3rd day of my menses especially when my cycle can vary btw 30-35 days...

Back