(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

I was tested positive too early this week. Based on the EDD calculated, should be 3rd November. Seeing my gynae tomorrow to confirm...

Hello both! By my own calculation,EDD should be 5 nov. I went to visit my gynae on Tuesday as I am breaking out in hives but gynae can't detect any sac yet...I will go to see him again next week and hopefully can see lil beanie.

Are you ladies first time mums?lets do a introduction
If this pregnancy is confirmed,I will be a mother of 3...I have a tiger and dragon kiddos

Hi all,

2nd time mum here... I have a little dragon girl... my EDD is 7 Nov'15. Will see gynae on 17 March.

Hello... I tested positive this morning. I currently have a snake bb... I think my EDD will be 6 nov :)

Haven't booked my Gynae appt.. No symptoms yet except for fatigue

Hello all mummies. It 's my first time here and this is my first post. :) Today, i went to polyclinic to check my urine for infection and realised i was pregnant too. Late for my menses for 4 days. Was very shock yet very happy cause we did not plan to have our 1st baby this year. A precious gift from god. :) I not so sure if my EDD will be nov or dec? Have not see a gynae yet, appt will be end of march at KKH. Will have so much to learn. What should i do or not to do? Eat or not to eat? oh my, so excited!! And which gynae in the east is recommended? Hope all can guide me through too. :)

Hello all!

I am a 3rd time mum, counted myself too 7/11. I won't see a doc till 8 weeks that's probably in 3 weeks time. The thought of not being able to find a sac, wait for the heartbeat is tormenting for me.

So I will just wait till 8 weeks then see everything ;)

My 2 others are 4 and 2 ;)

Baby junior my 2 cents worth.. Eat in moderation for everything. I won't eat raw food though. For that's just full of batercial.

What God gives, god provides, God blesses ;) the rest of the advise I think it's nonsense if it adds stress to the pregnancy... ;)

Cinderella! And you see only from 1986! How great this news is! I have always regretted giving birth this late! And I can't have too many more ahhahaha

Good morning!! Wow I see many 3rd time mummies here. I just tested positive too... Haven't seen my gynae yet. EDD should be in Nov thus joining this thread. :)
I'm going to be a 3rd time mummy too. I've a piggy boy (8yo) and a moo moo gal (5yo). Big gap huh... Very happy and excited to be able to become a mummy again... Looking forward.
As I've been having constant pain on my lower right abdominal, getting a little worried but i guess it is still very early to visit my gynae. Dun think can see anything yet as this is very early stage.

I also feel pain at the right bottom abdominal especially when sneezing. This is my 2nd pregnancy. I have a son who is 7yo...

I need a little reminder if someone can help ;)

Which week do we see the sac, the heartbeat and when does morning sickness roughly start?

;) I should be in my week 5... I am getting all these hot flushes ;(

Hihi, guess i wil be joining this grp.. A 4th time mum.. But first time giving birth in sg. Any good gyneas to recommend?

Welcome all the mummies here!
Kaxin,oops my nick gave my age away
Didn't plan for this baby but when i see the BFP ,I am so happy. But now getting very paranoid and worried cos I am experiencing cramps and had mc before,so looking forward to the day when I can see the sac and confirm all is well. People think by the third child, we should be very experience mummies already but no,I feel like a first time mum now after a few years break!

Cheerios,I think there's a thread where there is lots of gynae details you can check it out. Also depends on whether you want a female or male gynae.personally I have been seeing dr woody aka dr Adrian Woodworth from Thomson medical for both my 1st 2 delivery. He has a clinic at sengkang and Choa chu Kang.

Happy_mtb, to calculate ur edd,u need your last menstrual period start date ,you can google for the pregnancy tracker or calculator and use it to calculate

May I have a simple request?
I honestly prefer this to be a mummies group, be it here or in Facebook ;)

Cannot imagine chatting about a block milk duct with a daddy participating and giving me advise on how to release the pains ;)

Cheerios there are many good doc in sg .. I personally cannot stand the long queues which comes with their popularity.

May I suggest you need to meet one who loves lives, you and his/her job ;) you need the tango with that doc ;)

Me too started to worry think will be until give birth, pd checked everything ok then can rest my mine. My first checkup will b on the 7th week, hope n pray everything goes well! Same for everyone here too!

Hehe thanks for the advises Kaxin. If i too early check, cant see anything as well. Can i still play badminton next week? If i am around 2 to 3 weeks old. Anyway anyone travel oversea while pregnant. Normally which month is very crucial for mummies?

Cheerios I am not sure with pte doc,
I believe in systems so I always go to hospitals cos in terms of emergency I have the entire hospital behind me and not one well worshiped doctor with his team of limited colleagues.

Above all, I cannot afford their charges hahaha ;) have a look at the gov hospitals instead

But yes that doctor who loves lives is most important. That said I haven't found her ;)

Baby junior I wouldn't, I do work out a lot before pregnancy but it is at such an early stage I think it might be wise to just go slow. ;)

Usually people dun travel during 1st trim or the last mth of your term. But it depends on your trip and the medical help available.

That being said haha I am travelling next tues ;)

Kaxin, should see sac around week 5, heartbeat should be week 6 onwards... MS depends on individual.

I visited my gynae today. I can see the sac. But too early to see any other thing. But my gynae also found out that I have a fibroid. He told me the fibroid should not affect my pregnancy. Just sometime may feel stomach cramp... Going to visit gynae in 2 weeks. Hopefully by then I can see the heartbeat... By the way, my gynae said most likely I am Oct mum.... So I am joining Oct thread too....

Thank u Ronroo

I am also in oct cos I think I should deliver in oct too.

Hmm am slightly spotting now so on those hormones pills ;(

If u need second opinion you can consider NUH Dr fong yoke Fai ;)

May I suggest FB first cos the group will grow bigger, then we scale down to the mummies with real intentions of being just mummies then we do wa?

Just being cautious Haaa ... Had a shock the 1st round to meet mummies who tried to con money, thankfully it ended at fb.

Then the last round mummies who pretend to be mummies in the end selling baby stuffs to us at a higher price!!!

And this found I almost fainted finding daddies in other groups... Like hmmm which part of motherhood forum did I not understand ....

Like how are we going to chat about stitches in the vaginal with another man who hasn't slept with us....Haaa it's just completely off and odd to me ;)

But then again I might be out dated ;)

May I suggest FB first cos the group will grow bigger, then we scale down to the mummies with real intentions of being just mummies then we do wa?

Just being cautious Haaa ... Had a shock the 1st round to meet mummies who tried to con money, thankfully it ended at fb.

Then the last round mummies who pretend to be mummies in the end selling baby stuffs to us at a higher price!!!

And this found I almost fainted finding daddies in other groups... Like hmmm which part of motherhood forum did I not understand ....

Like how are we going to chat about stitches in the vaginal with another man who hasn't slept with us....Haaa it's just completely off and odd to me ;)

Ya.. I would feel that fb group is easier because we can put a face to the name and able to ask questions more systematically.. :)

Hi all MTB!

I just tested and found out that it's positive too. Initially thought that period is coming as I had cramps but in the end it's a good news. EDD is 3/11... First time mummy here!

Is it normal to have cramps as I often experience the cramps. Almost everyday but it's on off. Seeing a gynae next Wed hoping to see sac all well...

Congrats! Ahha I am a 3rd time mummies, I am still asking about the cramps!!!!

I think as long not unbearable it's ok ;)

Agree kaxin! Would be so weird discussing sensitive topics with man. I was looking at the other threads and saw mums sharing about their weird dreams and there's a man in the thread! Some shared they dream of having sex with husband and having affair with ex...hmmmmmmm ,imagine meet up and people say oh u are the one who dream of xxx,too much info!

Cheewiee ,I googled and found out cramps are pretty normal but best to highlight that to the gynae next week. I experience cramping and am on duo duphaston now to stabilize the pregnancy

I support this :)

Hahah anyone here is a good admin? I am horrid at such things that's why I won't be able to offer to be admin for fb ;)

Can I say I still dunno how to 'favourite' some of our replies!

Oh the cramping comes from the pill! It's good to know. I was telling my hubby I forgot what pregnancy was like and I feel just as excited (thankful not as easily scared) about no3. My hubby said ;( nonsense! Hahahah

Cinderella, haha why such a nick? ;) and yes I look at you with envy! I should have married earlier ahahah

Woah poor lo Kenna col ls Turkey ;(

I personally love my kids when they are 2 up.. Completely dislike their completely dependant age ;(

But I completely adore my girls now ;)

LO turning 18 mths... Cry until very poor thing.. Like why mommy abandons me.. How old is yours?

Mine is coming to 21 months next week. I read that we can still continue to bf while pregnant. But I gotta check with my gynae during the first checkup. Oh how long have you stop bf? She ok without bf already?

Back