Pregnant or thinking too much?

illya16

My LMP is 14 feb 15. As of now, I'm 11 days late. Tested a negative yesterday.

Feeling very very tired but at night, I couldn't sleep. Giddiness during the day and feel like puking at times.

Unsure of what to do now. Do I just wait or get checked out by a doc?

Maybe you can do a test at home, if results are not satisfied for you, maybe you could go to the doctor. Don't wait till its late.

This thread title is soooooo apt for me:)

Dear all,

I am 34 old, no case of any known gynological problems. I married in 2013. I found out I was pregnant in Oct 2013, however had a natural MC. Now we have been actively trying for a baby since Feb 2015. My periods are always regular, missed period for this month. excited I did a HPT 10 days back, -ve it turned out. I went to doctor on 9 April 2015 for a blood test and result was +ve. My HCG count was 89. This Doctor said its very early in pregnancy. I am now on Folic acid and UtroGestan 100mg (2 tabs at bedtime). Today I did another blood test and HCG count is 830........Is this normal?

Dear ladies, please let me know if I will sustain this pregnancy and become mother of a healthy baby. I am so worried and stressed out.My doctor has asked to see her again in 2 weeks time.

I have no nausea. However have backache, lower abdomen pain and sore breasts.

@pknm, dun be stress. learn to relax. if it meant to be yours, it will. Impt thing u have a healthy diet for yourself and lil one. I know 2 weeks waiting time for the next visit seems long, but relax kz.

Hi there, I think you should have a pregnancy test or go to your OB-gyne just to be sure what's going on. But let me also share here with you a site I've been using to track my ovulation period and I hope it could also help you track your last ovulation so that you will know if you were safe or not on the day you had intercourse. I hope this helps. http://www.ovulation-predictor.org/

I've been getting tummy cramps and aches quite a fair bit this few days. Also feeling hungry and with a very noisy growling stomach recently. Am trying for 2nd kid. So now too sure if I'm thinking too much or what.

My period came back last month 27 March. And so far keeping my fingers crossed that it won't come this month. But I've got s history of skipping a period or 2.

All. I had been to gyna yday, she said i was at 5 weeks with gsac and yolk sac clearly visible. However, have some not-so-good news now. Just started spotting around 2 hrs back today. I called up my doc and she says to call her back if I develop blood red bleeding. As of now, its only brownish spotting, seen when I pee and wipe. I am now even afraid to pee...

She has already put me on Utogestan 200mg and Yday she also started me on Proluton jab (weekly once, had first one yday)

I am just hoping for the best, planning to visit my gynae trow morning. Nothing comes easy in my life, is what I realise.. Need all your support please

I visited my gynae on 25th April, she confirmed I was at 5 weeks, gsac and yolk sac were clearly visible. She gave me a proluton injection. I am continuing Utrogestan 200mg and folic acid (twice a day). So it was fine on saturday.

However, on Sunday around 4pm, I developed brownish spotting. I went hysterical but tried to remain calm. I could see the discharge when I pee and wipe. I rushed to my gynae again this morning, she checked and told me it was some old blood. She gave me one more proluton, She said I shouldn't bleed again, if fresh red blood comes, I will be admitted for a day and see how things go. I came home and see still there is some bleeding... Its been so stressful and frsutrating.

Back