(2015/10) Oct 2015 Mummies

Yes.. I follow this recipe.
http://foundily.com/ginger-tea/

It's very fast. I go home wash, cut, boil the ginger then eat dinner while it's boiling & leave it to simmer.

After dinner, bath, by then the drink will be cooled enough to drink.

Hi Zaclin29,
Thank you so much for sharing.
i sliced a few pcs and just soaked into half cup of water but doesn't has much of the ginger taste and forced myself to chew one slice :p
Shall try your method :)

Mummies haha I am just wondering isn't it easier to chat in fb?

For ginger tea do drink in moderation ;)

Thanks!!! For the information ;) yA each time it cramps I pray... That it doesn't get intense and no bleeding.

No joke but I feel my hips moving already--- this happened to me with no1.

I am so so excited with this no3.... Waiting for the pregnancy to settle in ;)

Yes it is easier to chat in FB... I think some ppl are shy to post in FB yet...
What do u mean by ur hips moving?

Yea! I lost weight too and my colleague (dont knoe that im pregnant) mentioned that i look sickish. The bloatedness affect me quite abit cos am always feeling restless

Me too. Even my boss questioned me and ask me if anything happen at home cause I look so horrible for the past few weeks.

I have weird dreams too. First one is that I have an affair with my ex bf and the other is having sex with my hubby. I seldom dream during non preg time. During my #1 I seldom dream too until the last 2 trimester.

I also had weird dream! Hot steamy one with my 1st love in the steam bath and he grabbed me from behind. Lol..

hi all....may i know what supplements are you all taking at the moment?

i'm currently taking fish oil, folic acid n calcium tablets till i see my gynae (she has been away). not sure if i shd start taking iron tablets n multi-vitamins.

Not taking any vitamins yet.. Only advised by gynae to take folic acid at the moment.

I 9 wks tomorrow but considering abortion bcos my bf is not a reliable man. I'm considering to be an unwed bcos I can't bear to kill my own flesh and blood plus I ain't young and I previously had an abortion and miscarriage before. This is considered my 3rd pregnancy. As much as I want to keep my baby. I am feeling so lost and afraid and many uncertainties for my bb future. It's a super hard decision now for me and I can't help but feeling depress and crying everyday. It's affecting me too much. I know it ain't gd for my baby but I really do not noe wat to do anymore.

I 9 wks tomorrow but considering abortion bcos my bf is not a reliable man. I'm considering to be an unwed bcos I can't bear to kill my own flesh and blood plus I ain't young and I previously had an abortion and miscarriage before. This is considered my 3rd pregnancy. As much as I want to keep my baby. I am feeling so lost and afraid and many uncertainties for my bb future. It's a super hard decision now for me and I can't help but feeling depress and crying everyday. It's affecting me too much. I know it ain't gd for my baby but I really do not noe wat to do anymore.

Stay strong in whatever decision you make. Don't be upset and try to talk things out with your bf? See what both of you can work out?

Jerlicious: Hihi, hugs to you! Definitely not an easy phase for you, however, please think hard and do not make any rash decision.. All babies R precious, don't do something which you might regret in time to come!

Hi mummies and daddies here, I am here to join you!! I tested positive mid of feb, has yet to see the gynae, my first appointment will only be 2 weeks later. Based on my calculation, I should be 6 weeks+, edd shd be in oct! Can I join the fb group? My email is [email protected] thanks!

Hi mummies and daddies here, I am here to join you!! I tested positive mid of feb, has yet to see the gynae, my first appointment will only be 2 weeks later. Based on my calculation, I should be 6 weeks+, edd shd be in oct! Can I join the fb group? My email is [email protected] thanks!

Have added you. Please check your email

Hi Jerlicious,
It's a tough situation but i still hope that you can be strong.
Have you discuss with your bf?
I read and came across that many women are unable to conceive even though they tried many methods, thus, a bb is really a precious gift from god.
Family support may also help in many ways if you decided to bring up your own child.
To be honest, i bet no one knows what the future will be like, everyone can plan it well but how often does it goes well with the plan?
My ex-col is a single mummy and she handles it well and always trying not to be battered by any negative issues.
Stay strong okie. Whenever you feel like crying, try talking to your bb and listening to soft music to relax.
(the piano classics from youtube is great - search under Studio Ghibli Best Songs piano version)

take care ya.

many couples r trying very hard to conceive but can't. u are very fortunate n blessed to have this bb. if u can support the baby on your own, i suggest maybe u consider keeping the baby if u can financially n emotionally. i know it's very hard. maybe u can discuss with your immediate family or close friends n weigh out the options? It would be good if u can have some support network around u during this stressful period as well as IF u decide to keep the bb. big hugs...

Stay strong. A baby is a gift. Have a good talk with your family and if you can support the baby, don't consider giving up so easily. There are many support groups which can help, I believe. I thought u guys were deciding to have the wedding early?

Went for a follow up visit today cos last week the gynae could only see the sac. I've got bleeding ytd and from today's visit, the sac didn't grow from last week. Gynae said it's likely that the embryo is abnormal so it just stopped growing and will rid itself.
Luckily I'm taking easy cos somehow I've already felt it won't go well from the last visit and have already prepared myself. :)
To all the other mtb, enjoy the pregnancy and take care. :)

Hi Jerlicious, so sorry to know that you are in such a difficult situation. I'm thinking that if I'm in your situation, I would still keep the baby and put the baby up for adoption if I'm really unable to bring this child up. Like what the others said, there are many couples out there who want children but unable to conceive. I'm sure you can find great adoptive parents for your child.

And in the meantime, u have the next 8 months to see how things turn out with your boyfriend and to consider if you want to bring the baby up yourself. I think this may be a better solution than to decide to abort or not within the next few weeks.

Take care and I hope you can work things out with your bf.

Went for a follow up visit today cos last week the gynae could only see the sac. I've got bleeding ytd and from today's visit, the sac didn't grow from last week. Gynae said it's likely that the embryo is abnormal so it just stopped growing and will rid itself.
Luckily I'm taking easy cos somehow I've already felt it won't go well from the last visit and have already prepared myself. :)

So sorry to hear about this. This happened to me in Nov. Empty sac and no growth at all after 1 week. I choose to wait for the miscarriage to happen naturally.

We stopped trying for one month and then strike again after trying for 2 months. Hopefully it is a sticky bean this time.

Take care and glad to know that you are taking it easy.

So sorry to see this post...
Do focus on yr health after this..
Hope a rainbow baby will come yr way soon....

Can try Dr Ang Huai Yan. She sees her patients at Gleneagles but can deliver at Mt A. I heard other female gynaes like Dr Irene Chua and possibly Dr Chua Yang are in the west or can deliver in Mt A.
dr chua yang is now at Mt. A medical centre. I've been seeing her for the past 9 yrs n I highly recommend her but do note that she isn't very cheap. But i have gone to other gynaes whenever she is not in town n i can see the difference. I really feel at ease with her and she takes her time to listen to my concerns.

Yup can only pray for a miracle now

So sorry to hear this from both of you. very sad news. best of luck and really hope all goes well.

This must be the longest night for you ;(

A few points for you to consider?

1.if this decision torments you now, are you ready to bear this torment for the rest of your life? The only time you can get out of it is to harden a part of you. Some of us do it very well but would you be able to?

2. Would you be ready for any side effects? Which may include conceiving again and the torment of fearing to keep the next baby in the womb?

3. Is your family supportive of keeping or not? It should help if they are willing?

4. If you can keep it, how emotionally, mentally and financially stable are you to pull through.

5. If you have neither or not all of the above .. Are you willing to hang on?

All I am coming from is where I am already have 2 children. I am desperately hanging on to this pregnancy fearing of loosing it. This only goes to show how precious life is.

Of cos each of us have different situation. Think through it very very carefully because this has life long effects; either way.

I do not generally like children nor enjoy motherhood exactly. But to have a child is just so hard. I tried a long while for this one. Though I easily gave birth to 2 ;)

Hugs!

Last edited:
This must be the longest night for you ;(
A few points for you to consider?

1.if this decision torments you know, are you ready to bear this torment for the rest of your life? The only time you can get out of it is to harden a part of you. Some girls do it very well but would you be able to? You would know this best.

2. Would you be ready for any side effects? Which may include conceiving again and the torment of fearing to keep the next baby in the womb?

3. Is your family supportive of keeping or not?

4. If you can keep it, how emotionally, mentally and financially stable are you to pull through.

5. If you have neither or not all of the above .. Are you willing to hang on?

All I am coming from is where I am already have 2 children. I am desperately hanging on to this pregnancy fearing of loosing it. This only goes to show how precious life is.

Of cos each of us have different situation. Think through it very very carefully because this has life long effects; either way.

I do not generally like children nor enjoy motherhood exactly. But to have a child is just so hard. I tried a long while for this one. Though I easily gave birth to 2 ;)

Hugs!

Spotting again. Now this seems like a weekly affair for me. Once at 5W, then 6W5D, both given jabs and told to rest. The one at 5W took longer to stop. The 2nd time stopped within that day. This morning, supposedly 8weeks, I woke up to a reddish sticky discharge after going toilet. Haiya, now thinking if I should go see gynae or just lie in bed for the rest of the day! :( So far no pain, just that stretchy feeling on the sides of the pelvis... Super irritating... And little Peanut is not very good at keeping to appointments!

Went for breakie with hubby just now. After buying some stuffs, we head home. While walking towards the traffic light, i feel giddy. I told my husband that i need to find a place to sit. He suggested after we crossed the traffic light then sit. Cos there is a reading corner. The traffic light havent even turn into green man, i already black out. After a few seconds, i seems to be ok abit, but i still cant see clearly. Hence, hubby quickly hold me to cross the road then find a seat at the reading corner.

Is this common for 8weeks preggy? is there anything i need to take note to avoid fainting?

Went for breakie with hubby just now. After buying some stuffs, we head home. While walking towards the traffic light, i feel giddy. I told my husband that i need to find a place to sit. He suggested after we crossed the traffic light then sit. Cos there is a reading corner. The traffic light havent even turn into green man, i already black out. After a few seconds, i seems to be ok abit, but i still cant see clearly. Hence, hubby quickly hold me to cross the road then find a seat at the reading corner.

Is this common for 8weeks preggy? is there anything i need to take note to avoid fainting?

Hope u r ok now! Call your doc?

This is what I got off my Ovia pregnancy app.

"What causes it?

Fainting is usually a result of a combination of factors, all of which are more likely to occur during pregnancy. Low blood pressure, low blood sugar, and surging levels of pregnancy hormones, which make blood flow away from the head, are all common contributors to fainting during pregnancy.

Tips?

If you feel dizzy or lightheaded, it’s a good idea not to get up too quickly, as this could bring on a fainting spell. Staying properly hydrated and maintaining a healthy, high-energy diet can help prevent fainting. If fainting is a problem for you, it’s important to avoid putting yourself in situations where fainting could result in physical harm. If you are feeling dizzy, you may want to have someone bring you a snack, and if you are prone to dizzy spells, it's probably a good idea to keep water and snacks nearby at all times. If you do faint, it's probably a good idea to let your healthcare provider know."

Hope u r ok now! Call your doc?

This is what I got off my Ovia pregnancy app.

"What causes it?

Fainting is usually a result of a combination of factors, all of which are more likely to occur during pregnancy. Low blood pressure, low blood sugar, and surging levels of pregnancy hormones, which make blood flow away from the head, are all common contributors to fainting during pregnancy.

Tips?

If you feel dizzy or lightheaded, it’s a good idea not to get up too quickly, as this could bring on a fainting spell. Staying properly hydrated and maintaining a healthy, high-energy diet can help prevent fainting. If fainting is a problem for you, it’s important to avoid putting yourself in situations where fainting could result in physical harm. If you are feeling dizzy, you may want to have someone bring you a snack, and if you are prone to dizzy spells, it's probably a good idea to keep water and snacks nearby at all times. If you do faint, it's probably a good idea to let your healthcare provider know."

Thank you and thanks for the info! After resting a while, i am better. Will call my doc shortly to enquire on it. Yesterday went for check out, everything was fine. Dunno why this morning suddenly like this.

Ur app sounds cool.. Will search n dl.. :)

Back