2WW - for those TTC-ing

hey guys i m new in this thread.. anyone tried tiny shop's clearblue opk? digital ones cost $60plus for 20 sticks. watsons is $60plus for 7 sticks. wonder if its reliable

hey guys i m new in this thread.. anyone tried tiny shop's clearblue opk? digital ones cost $60plus for 20 sticks. watsons is $60plus for 7 sticks. wonder if its reliable

I bought from Qoo10, $50 for 20 sticks... so i think the one she is selling is realiable..
The one I bought was the Clearblue digital advance OPK... (Got 3 kind of result instead of 2)

Hey girls, Wanna check with you.. Any one using the smiley face kit for OPK? Smiley face means ovulation approaching right? Cuz I didn't managed to BD earlier and only BD during the two days of smiley face.... =.=

If I am not mistaken, the instruction says to BD when u see the smiley face....
So it shld means that O is approaching....

Redvel, next year is monkey.... I m running of time as my fs master advise if I can have bb goat is the best. She mentioned something fatal will happen if I have bb monkey. I can feel my menses coming tonight hopefully tml can see full flow then can call kkh & set off my ivf journey.... I agree picking symptoms can drive one mad & feel stressful....
but if cannot pregnant also bo bian....
fs master also told my partner we shld not have monkey baby.. because he is already monkey, if gt 2 monkeys in family will be very chaotic... *shrug*

Hey girls, Wanna check with you.. Any one using the smiley face kit for OPK? Smiley face means ovulation approaching right? Cuz I didn't managed to BD earlier and only BD during the two days of smiley face.... =.=
blinking smiley face means O within 4 days
solid smiley face means O within 2 days....

but i seldom got blinking smiley face.. normally only solid smiley face

What are the things to take note after bd? Just lie flat? Sometimes really feel like going to pee..
my partner will put a pillow at my butt as per advised by the gynae...
i think she told us need to lie for 15mins...
but normally i just lie for 5 mins..haha...

Redvel, next year is monkey.... I m running of time as my fs master advise if I can have bb goat is the best. She mentioned something fatal will happen if I have bb monkey. I can feel my menses coming tonight hopefully tml can see full flow then can call kkh & set off my ivf journey.... I agree picking symptoms can drive one mad & feel stressful....
Then wishing you bundle of good luck and hope Goat baby comes visit you soon

ImageUploadedByForum1425444420.908043.jpg

Looks like positive opk should be tonight or tomorrow. Today is cd14. BD on cd10 and 13 already. Should bd some more on cd15 and 17 perhaps?

For me and hubby, best is dragon and I did bfp but sadly ended in mc. Bfped in snake also mc. So now hor, cat or dog also doesn't matter. Really, it all comes down to a healthy baby. I feel best not to stress over "must catch a dragon baby". My sinseh shared with me many of his patients trying to catch the animal. It can cause stress...

Usually the one u want, u can't get..
The one u don't want, u will get..

Fs master told me to get a tiger & don't get a dragon but in the end I got a dragon.. Bo pian lor... Just have to take precautions on the conflicts...

Usually the one u want, u can't get..
The one u don't want, u will get..

Fs master told me to get a tiger & don't get a dragon but in the end I got a dragon.. Bo pian lor... Just have to take precautions on the conflicts...

Thanks Zac. I will be at Vietnam when/if my af turns up. Let's see if I can use Vietnamese hpt. Haha. Every cycle is a hope mah.

For me and hubby, best is dragon and I did bfp but sadly ended in mc. Bfped in snake also mc. So now hor, cat or dog also doesn't matter. Really, it all comes down to a healthy baby. I feel best not to stress over "must catch a dragon baby". My sinseh shared with me many of his patients trying to catch the animal. It can cause stress...
Agreed. Hubby doesn't want a meh meh so we tried for horse. Horse over le then I told him not to be choosy and superstitious.. Just embrace the child given to us. He has come to accept it. Really Hope to BFP this month

Agreed. Hubby doesn't want a meh meh so we tried for horse. Horse over le then I told him not to be choosy and superstitious.. Just embrace the child given to us. He has come to accept it. Really Hope to BFP this month

Mi,my hubby,my daughter all of us rabbits.
If all members belonged to the same zodiac, does it means that whole family would be living in harmony? I know in Chinese zodiac, there are four alliance group (checking as I'm curious ).... Those born in rabbit year ... Will be in a group with sheep and pig? Rat would be with dragon and monkey ... Ox would be with snake and roaster etc...That's really interesting...

If all members belonged to the same zodiac, does it means that whole family would be living in harmony? I know in Chinese zodiac, there are four alliance group (checking as I'm curious ).... Those born in rabbit year ... Will be in a group with sheep and pig? Rat would be with dragon and monkey ... Ox would be with snake and roaster etc...That's really interesting...
i think not entirely true... like my colleague is cow, and cow & dragon suppose to be good friends..but she bad terms with 2 dragon colleagues

Hi ladies, need your advise/recommendations on what the kinds of multivitamins to be taken for ttc. I currently taking GNC Women's Prenatal Formula (Blue in colour), Folic Acid 5mcg, GNC GoldMinds™ DHA 200 and GNC Calcimate Plus™ 800. I thinking to change to other brands. Am 39 this year, trying to conceive for almost 2 years. Have very irregular menses, and decided to embark with IVY journey in NUH only this year. Supposed to fix my first IVF appointment on 20 March 2015, but due to my menses delay, it has to be deferred to maybe April/May period. Doctor prescribed me with strong medicine called marvelon to induce menses to come. Took duphaston before in January 2015 to induce my menses to come and menses did come on 20 Jan 2015. Have recently diagnosed with PCOS. Will also be going for hysteroscopy to remove one tiny pimple. Supposed to fixed on 25 February for hysteroscopy, but due to menses delay, have to postpone the treatment. Am currently waiting for my menses to come before to proceed with the hysteroscopy and IVF procedure. Ladies, have you had these kinds of problems I am facing right now?

Hi ladies, need your advise/recommendations on what the kinds of multivitamins to be taken for ttc. I currently taking GNC Women's Prenatal Formula (Blue in colour), Folic Acid 5mcg, GNC GoldMinds™ DHA 200 and GNC Calcimate Plus™ 800. I thinking to change to other brands. Am 39 this year, trying to conceive for almost 2 years. Have very irregular menses, and decided to embark with IVY journey in NUH only this year. Supposed to fix my first IVF appointment on 20 March 2015, but due to my menses delay, it has to be deferred to maybe April/May period. Doctor prescribed me with strong medicine called marvelon to induce menses to come. Took duphaston before in January 2015 to induce my menses to come and menses did come on 20 Jan 2015. Have recently diagnosed with PCOS. Will also be going for hysteroscopy to remove one tiny pimple. Supposed to fixed on 25 February for hysteroscopy, but due to menses delay, have to postpone the treatment. Am currently waiting for my menses to come before to proceed with the hysteroscopy and IVF procedure. Ladies, have you had these kinds of problems I am facing right now?

i take nature made prenatal multi+dha
i compare the content with blackmores gold conceive well, it is almost the same but 1/3 of the price only..

maybe you should call your doc whether you should proceed with the procedure... he is a better person to advise u

Last edited:
Thanks sis. How long have you been ttc, besides the nature made prenatal multi+dha, what others supplements did you take?
1 yr + 3months
i only take that, i dun really take too much vit because it is all chemical...
just prenatal vit and a healthy diet

I thinking to switch to blackmores gold conceive well, as I heard good reviews about this supplement.
Seems to me u are already taking many supplements. Actually if u have irregular cycles, do take note that some supplements can delay your ovulation so doesn't mean more u take is better. U have to understand why u are taking specific supplements. End of day, the only crucial one is folic acid, imo. If u wish to try tcm u also can consider.

Seems to me u are already taking many supplements. Actually if u have irregular cycles, do take note that some supplements can delay your ovulation so doesn't mean more u take is better. U have to understand why u are taking specific supplements. End of day, the only crucial one is folic acid, imo. If u wish to try tcm u also can consider.
As since ttc, I thinking to start the multivit, because since young, I hardly take the supplements which was why my body turn haywire, plus I no longer young too. I got lactose intolerance symptoms, so cannot take milk products. I have seen Chinese Doctor since last yr March and stopped only this yr January due to IVF. I went to Dr Zhou for my first acupuncture recently. So to play safe, we take only folic acid and not other multivits?

1 yr + 3months
i only take that, i dun really take too much vit because it is all chemical...
just prenatal vit and a healthy diet

Hi Pixie, I also TTC for 1 year and 3 months alr. Haha :p

Anyway I started seeing Dr Tan Kian Sing from Clementi few weeks back.. Everything seems hopeful.. His diagnosis and the results from hospital. Started taking his meds.. Hope everything goes well!

Hi Pixie, I also TTC for 1 year and 3 months alr. Haha :p

Anyway I started seeing Dr Tan Kian Sing from Clementi few weeks back.. Everything seems hopeful.. His diagnosis and the results from hospital. Started taking his meds.. Hope everything goes well!
I started seeing Dr Selina Chua at b.batok, as recommend by my colleague...
so far my partner & my tests all come back ok, if this month start not pregnant, i will be gg for HSG next month :(

I started seeing Dr Selina Chua at b.batok, as recommend by my colleague...
so far my partner & my tests all come back ok, if this month start not pregnant, i will be gg for HSG next month :(

How old are you this year Pixie?

Did u check with TCM?

Hi all. I'm a newbie here. Been ttc since last sept, but so far no chance. Last sun I got a bad headache and keep burping, and past few days been having tender breast and adominal cramps that last for a few sec. Don't usually experience cramps before my AF before. So I anxiously went to use the preg kit to test yest although my AF is due this sun. Result is a BFN. Dunno am I too anxious to test or what.

I think you are referring to the most compatible for chinese zodiac. My 1st is a dragon baby to match my monkey hubby. Something postive happened to my hubby while am expecting with my 1st. And I want a goat to match pig. Think I can't.

Your chinese zodiac plus or minus 4 years will be your most compatible zodiac aka 贵人。

Am not pantang on this but I quite believe in the 贵人 zodiac.

i think not entirely true... like my colleague is cow, and cow & dragon suppose to be good friends..but she bad terms with 2 dragon colleagues

I think you are referring to the most compatible for chinese zodiac. My 1st is a dragon baby to match my monkey hubby. Something postive happened to my hubby while am expecting with my 1st. And I want a goat to match pig. Think I can't.

Your chinese zodiac plus or minus 4 years will be your most compatible zodiac aka 贵人。

Am also not really pantang on this. However, I realised that for those people whom I am very closed with, they happened to fall within the group..:p.. Maybe this is just coincidence. Through this 'research', I discovered my secret friend. Well...time is running out for me hence, cannot afford to be selective. Just doing this since I got the free time to do so.

Anyone know where I can find online on companies which offers flexible working scheme? Are they often falls within Fortune 100 or 500? Just wonder can I change job to one of these companies... Hmmmmm

How old are you this year Pixie?

Did u check with TCM?
32yrs old...
personally i dun really believe TCM.. but my partner believes so we went to famous TSB for 9months... i find kinda useless and mess up my cycle...

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find online on companies which offers flexible working scheme? Are they often falls within Fortune 100 or 500? Just wonder can I change job to one of these companies... Hmmmmm
i only know NIE & NTU is flexible working scheme and can work at home

Last edited:

i'm also pig... actually as long as not snake, all zodiac is ok with pig...

32yrs old...
personally i dun really believe TCM.. but my partner believes so we went to famous TSB for 9months... i find kinda useless and mess up my cycle...

I actually believe in TCM but the first TCM I saw messed up my cycle and she's supposed to be well known. She could not offer an explanation for the mess too. :(

I switched to Dr Tan from Clementi. Will see how things go this month..

I actually believe in TCM but the first TCM I saw messed up my cycle and she's supposed to be well known. She could not offer an explanation for the mess too. :(

I switched to Dr Tan from Clementi. Will see how things go this month..
i believe in birds' nest, chicken essence, these simple herbs.. but herbs will make you pregnant, abit skeptical... i only believe herbs will strengthen your body system, but there's nothing wrong with my body system so the herbs is not really helpful to me...

i'm just an unexplained infertility case :(

Back