(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

5 in 1 no need to pay, 6 in 1 must pay $120 during the 5 month jab if I never hear wrongly, lol the nurse was giving a lot of information blah blah blah as I am first time mum and my lack of sleep mode makes me hard to focus what she saying :X

Yes, Yishun polyclinic can take the rotavirus , I think the nurse mentioned half an hour before and after the immunisation don't feed baby as it is taken orally and don't want baby to vomit out the thing.
How much is the rotavirus? Any idea?

5 in 1 no need to pay, 6 in 1 must pay $120 during the 5 month jab if I never hear wrongly, lol the nurse was giving a lot of information blah blah blah as I am first time mum and my lack of sleep mode makes me hard to focus what she saying :X

Yes, Yishun polyclinic can take the rotavirus , I think the nurse mentioned half an hour before and after the immunisation don't feed baby as it is taken orally and don't want baby to vomit out the thing.
It's difficult don't feed baby half an hr before rota virus coz they hungry every 1-2hrs and + waiting time at the clinic, they will go hungry and cry the whole hse dwn.

Jia you together! Go back see how lor, hope things work out for us!
At most change jobs!
But I bu she de cos been w the company for many yrs alr.
I work for 7yrs. Dun really bu she de as turnover is high in my company. Haha. Only sian when hv to go for interview and start all over again in a new environment

If still vomit change ba, for bb's sake.
I wanted to chng when she vomit 2nd time. Is my mum refuse to chng. U noe we can't decide anything if there's an elderly at home who think they are very experienced in taking care of baby. Sigh.

I will nag at mum again if vomit the 3rd time. I'm keen to get nan pro

Has anyone meet up with great eastern agent to sign for the free 1yr coverage? Wat other plans did u sign too?

Same as mine !!! Will use tongue twist and turn or when drink will cry Macam flow too slow for her
I thought the flow was too slow also n tried a 3mth teat but still the same. So its just their "pattern"..haha all the same so funny and puzzling..

I just brought my bb to take her 2nd dose of hep B too (supposed to be taken at 1 month but the earliest appointment available when my hubby booked at polyclinic was today).

You can refer to the attached schedule i got frm the nurse at the polyclinicView attachment 497603

Wanna check with mummies here, did you let ur baby take the optional Rotavirus?
Yup rotavirus is a oral vaccine so it's quite easy for bb

I let my baby took the rotavirus, its sweet so its easy. I din pay for the rotavirus. Took it together when my baby went for his 2nd dose of Heb b at week 6

I let my baby took the rotavirus, its sweet so its easy. I din pay for the rotavirus. Took it together when my baby went for his 2nd dose of Heb b at week 6

Izzit free at polyclinic? Funny the nurse din offer it to me when I went for hep b 2nd dose last sat lei.

Has anyone meet up with great eastern agent to sign for the free 1yr coverage? Wat other plans did u sign too?

I met my regular GE agent 3 wks ago, we have been dealing with her for years. We upgraded my boy's health plan to the one with the most coverage (to incl pte hospitals), plus add on totalshield rider to cover the co-pay n deductible. At the same time, she proposed a whole life plan with accident coverage n disability income, n an endowment plan. We are still considering those.

Help! I have a medela freestyle pump given by my friend which I try to put in the batt but after charging a day the batt is still not fully. Would you all know what the problem?
Battery or motor issues

Izzit free at polyclinic? Funny the nurse din offer it to me when I went for hep b 2nd dose last sat lei.

Is your poly under Singhealth? i go to the Outram Singhealth poly n they told me they don't offer rotavirus there. So probably i will get that from my PD. My boy took his 2nd dose of Hep B when he was 5 wks old. His 5in1 is scheduled on 7 Apr when he's 3 mths old.

Wonder why my bb fuss so much at the bottle when she is clearly hungry. So pattern.. must use her tongue n push around her mouth for the first few seconds then cry a bit then finally drink. Every feed now will leave 10 or 20 ml.. zzzz

Exactly like mine too! Use his tongue to push around, cry cry, protest protest, then suddenly suck so hard like we are deliberately starving him. N now he learned to use his little fist, man, when he's angry, he will actually punch the bottle away. Horror. N yes, most feed will leave behind 10 ml too. Looks like most bbs have the same pattern, lol.

Help! I have a medela freestyle pump given by my friend which I try to put in the batt but after charging a day the batt is still not fully. Would you all know what the problem?
Battery or motor issues

there will be some indicator on the screen... find out the troubleshooting indictor from the website...

Exactly like mine too! Use his tongue to push around, cry cry, protest protest, then suddenly suck so hard like we are deliberately starving him. N now he learned to use his little fist, man, when he's angry, he will actually punch the bottle away. Horror. N yes, most feed will leave behind 10 ml too. Looks like most bbs have the same pattern, lol.
Oh yes..my girl started hitting the bottle away also when she doesn't wanna drink anymore. Then her whole face will turn red and she start wailing lol. Sometimes gotta force her to drink cos she only drink half..after coaxing her and much protest she will finally drink. Btw my bb now sleeps at abt 9pm. I'll wake her ard 1130 for her last feed and she usually sleep till abt 5am. However lately she refuse to drink during the 1130pm feed. No matter what I do she will refuse to open her mouth and jus sleep. This also means her last feed is at abt 8pm and she will likely wake up at 2am to drink. How does this dream feed work? Mine totally don't wanna drink leh..

The nurse din offer, I asked for it de. I asked her how much, she said 90. I was like ok go ahead. Then I went to the pmt counter, the cashier say no pmt needed. Then ok lo we went off.

I met my regular GE agent 3 wks ago, we have been dealing with her for years. We upgraded my boy's health plan to the one with the most coverage (to incl pte hospitals), plus add on totalshield rider to cover the co-pay n deductible. At the same time, she proposed a whole life plan with accident coverage n disability income, n an endowment plan. We are still considering those.

Care to share how much is the plan you are paying for including rider and for pte hospital?

Have anybody tried the fisher price infant to toddler bouncer? Is it good? Thot of getting it so that can use for longer time..
I works very good for my #1 n #2.. for #3 I can only say it's so so. .. he got mood he sit inside.. no mood he will keep crying

Care to share how much is the plan you are paying for including rider and for pte hospital?

if i didn't remember wrongly, the Supremehealth plan is $207, which can be paid by CPF. This plan will cover 100% of local expenses, plus emergency overseas medical expenses. Then we top up with Totalshield Platinum n Totalshield Essential rider, which will cover the deductible of $3,500, plus elective overseas medical expenses, that's $452 per year by cash.

Ya study until scared, need a break! Same, waiting for bb to grow up to enjoy life tgt...
Ya lor pa pa...cannot imagine how I pull thru so much obstacles to get my degree...enough liao I won't have 遗憾in future...lucky study 1st b4 married can focus more n enjoy during trimester break n chiong again ...日盼夜盼finallygraduated :)
Hub said once bb can take solic food easier for us especially when can eat our food go out also convenient for us..

Supposed to bring my girl for her 2nd Hep B vaccination today but she was crying not stop, like very kelian and very loud. Yesterday night also the same... don't know what's wrong.

She 7th week old now, any timeline by when she need to take Hep B 2nd vaccination?
Depends where u bring bb go...polyclinic b4 8 weeks..

My new boss just quit, cos work too hiong n no work life balance. Then I super sian cos te new boss was like super zai zai kind I thought can leave everything to her during my ML. Then less than 4 mths she cannot take if quit liao. There are 3 teams unde her, so now my team tell me they are like orphans cos no one take care of them, of cos la, their direct sup me on ML, one level up balek kampung, another level up too high to chup them alr ma. Make me feel guilty for wanting to quit, but don't quit go back is mega event no day no night that kind super sian. Then everyday will be nights gone, weekends gone. All the way till sept then can rest. :(
Huh? Nv looking fwd to no day no night working life leh...single can chiong got family our priority diff le...if feel guilty n go back to work regret aft that no point leh...must think twice b4 react...

Is the pd station at TMC level 6 !?!?!
Nope is at mt e novena level 5...brought my girl to c him ytd morning le...he is so called firm n experience n assuring pd to me on ytd visit...will bring my girl c him touch wood in future if she sick but jabs still bring bk to polyclinic which near my place n cheaper also don't c e point go his clinic for thriple ex price jabs...

Oh yes..my girl started hitting the bottle away also when she doesn't wanna drink anymore. Then her whole face will turn red and she start wailing lol. Sometimes gotta force her to drink cos she only drink half..after coaxing her and much protest she will finally drink. Btw my bb now sleeps at abt 9pm. I'll wake her ard 1130 for her last feed and she usually sleep till abt 5am. However lately she refuse to drink during the 1130pm feed. No matter what I do she will refuse to open her mouth and jus sleep. This also means her last feed is at abt 8pm and she will likely wake up at 2am to drink. How does this dream feed work? Mine totally don't wanna drink leh..
U r so lucky! How old is ur bb? How much is she drinking? Did u train her to zzz throughout or she just did it on her own? I'm still waking up 2-3hourly. Bb vomited for the 1st time yesterday. Scare me. Thinking might b overfeed but after vomiting he didn't zzz n seems hungry. Drag for 1/2hour then latch him. Nv zzz till almost 3am! Then 5am, 7am wakes up to drink also. Tiring... He sleeps a lot longer in the day!

I just brought my bb to take her 2nd dose of hep B too (supposed to be taken at 1 month but the earliest appointment available when my hubby booked at polyclinic was today).

You can refer to the attached schedule i got frm the nurse at the polyclinicView attachment 497603

Wanna check with mummies here, did you let ur baby take the optional Rotavirus?
My sis said if wanna send bb to childcare better take...

I work for 7yrs. Dun really bu she de as turnover is high in my company. Haha. Only sian when hv to go for interview and start all over again in a new environment
Precisely that's y scare find job n dislike go interview kena ask many qns kept repeating same ans from co to co lastly is settle down in new environment if politic hok seh liao no diff than current co

Rotavirus need to pay but mbe done during 2nd dose of hep b jab mbe they forget need to collect money as hep b 2nd dose is free mbe they thought u come just for 2nd dose dunno got rotavirus...stated in e price list

Last edited:
baby is 3 weeks old, since 2 days ago have been vomiting after feed. 2 days ago was worse, projectile vomit about 2-3 times and yesterday slightly better range from dribble out of mouth to slight vomiting. this happens almost after every feed, any idea what is causing it? is it normal or need to bring to pd to check? now a bit phobia to feed her at times..

How is GE plan? I'm thinking which one GE or prudential...prudential for rider so ex n agent realise become lazy n slow n nv update us thing when promise will chk n get bk chase till sian
Thinking to change agent

baby is 3 weeks old, since 2 days ago have been vomiting after feed. 2 days ago was worse, projectile vomit about 2-3 times and yesterday slightly better range from dribble out of mouth to slight vomiting. this happens almost after every feed, any idea what is causing it? is it normal or need to bring to pd to check? now a bit phobia to feed her at times..

how much are u feeding? sounds like reflux... but i have no experience in this... maybe need to split the feeding...

U r so lucky! How old is ur bb? How much is she drinking? Did u train her to zzz throughout or she just did it on her own? I'm still waking up 2-3hourly. Bb vomited for the 1st time yesterday. Scare me. Thinking might b overfeed but after vomiting he didn't zzz n seems hungry. Drag for 1/2hour then latch him. Nv zzz till almost 3am! Then 5am, 7am wakes up to drink also. Tiring... He sleeps a lot longer in the day!
My bb is coming 9 weeks. She has her good nights and bad nights. Some nights she decides to wake up to feed at abt 3am like last night. Sometimes she's too tired will sleep till at least 5 or 6am. Yest her tummy a bit unwell..also vomited at 5am. Scare me..now she's sleeping on me lol. Think its comfy for her tummy..I didn't train her. But read that ard this time babies will start sleeping longer thru the night.. so maybe yours just not yet :)

Could it be tummy upset? Or overfeed?

Back