(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Mine comfort latch sometimes. I always let him unlatch himself. Sometimes I fall asleep too as he comfort latch. Sometimes I will just look at him, enjoying the moment. But since my mil is sometimes the care giver at night, she has manage to use her own way to make him slp.
Mine can 6 hr straight nv slp.... abit worried cos slp is impt for them to grow. How long does ur lo latch per session?

Mine can 6 hr straight nv slp.... abit worried cos slp is impt for them to grow. How long does ur lo latch per session?
if comfort latch, sometimes can go up to 45mins. If he just normal feed, range from 10-20mins per side. Mine will just slp like 15mins then wake up. Happens thru out the day. Then night time will sleep longer.

if comfort latch, sometimes can go up to 45mins. If he just normal feed, range from 10-20mins per side. Mine will just slp like 15mins then wake up. Happens thru out the day. Then night time will sleep longer.
Den wad do you do to coax ur lo to slp..

Lol looks like I am the only one thinking abt not gg back to work!
As much as I enjoy being At home but sometime need to maintain some sanity by going out working and interact with others lolz

That is why some people are cut out to be Sahm and some Ftwm lolz

Me... I'm starting on 1 April on a 3-day work week. What r ur return to work arrangements like?

Bought a Babyzen Yoyo...

I go polyclinic for follow up and jabs and chose a pd nearer to home.... Where do u live? You need a pd recommendation? Actually my initial pd at TMC is quite good... If not for the distance I would have stayed with him...
I sibeh angry my delivery pd...called ytd cos wanna bring my girl to c him as brought my girl to polyclinic for jaudice n jabs den Monday aft jab dr review time e dr wrote one memo to go nuh for review she wrote systolic murmur I so scare lor den e pd answered me during birth okie but now he not sure cos he has not seem her since birth n asking me to bring to nuh which is next week but due to his experience in infant I thick skin bring to him later fingers crossed everything okie...
I just feel that as pd as dr they shld treat everyone e same their role is to treat patient not c nv bring bk to him only when got problem seriously if nth who want to bring bb go c dr? ÷¥#*÷*#,$$**=&$

My milk supply drop by nearly half these days. Only getting ard 60ml after 20min. V sad... Having been pumping more often but still e same.

Bb these past 4 days only poo once a day n he choose to do the massive one ard midnight. *Faint...* yesterday no poo at all. Hopefully he poo today. No constipation pls... I'm using similac for all night feed since birth. Nv have poo poo issue till nw.
Actually I found that since birth drink ok doesn't means now okie...I c my girl drink mamil gold since birth okie but recently c her face red red push so hard either cannot poo or abit on her butt...so change milk powder n still monitor how it is goes fingers crossed e milk powder she okie n can poo well...

Thinking of studying too but am looking at the finances.

Wahh all going to study ah, so much determination and motivation to do so. When no baby I hated studying, after my part time degree I told myself no more liao, now with baby don't even need to think about it.

Now with a baby i realized no time to do own things, esp with expressing bm I can't go out for long also, hassle to bring Breast pumps everywhere. Kinda miss the carefree days, but I know this is worth it, just needed to rant abit :)

Wahh all going to study ah, so much determination and motivation to do so. When no baby I hated studying, after my part time degree I told myself no more liao, now with baby don't even need to think about it.

Now with a baby i realized no time to do own things, esp with expressing bm I can't go out for long also, hassle to bring Breast pumps everywhere. Kinda miss the carefree days, but I know this is worth it, just needed to rant abit :)
Yeah I miss those 逍遥自在 days where we can juz make a decision and straightaway go do it... Now got so much more to consider...

even now u want to eat sleep sh** pe* drink shower peacefully also so hard. that day during her man yue my mom and mil agreed that while it is tough it is a very happy thing to see the bb grow up when i told my hb that it is no fun having to do night duty and go thru the labor pain. my reply was... i am happy to experience that even if it is only once. there are certain things in life which u need to experience once. just as i love wearing a beautiful wedding gown i don't need to wear that many times. just 1x will do

if it offers u some respite from the baby especially if u have a trustwothy person taking of LO.... I'd see why not to go and study

Same here. I from cert to deg all part time no more liao study till scare lol...now taking care bb wait grow older can go holiday together :)

if it offers u some respite from the baby especially if u have a trustwothy person taking of LO.... I'd see why not to go and study

True.. but it's just that I don't feel like studying anymore haha, work + study + baby I scared i cannot keep sane. Jiayou to you! :)

Supposed to bring my girl for her 2nd Hep B vaccination today but she was crying not stop, like very kelian and very loud. Yesterday night also the same... don't know what's wrong.

She 7th week old now, any timeline by when she need to take Hep B 2nd vaccination?

Supposed to bring my girl for her 2nd Hep B vaccination today but she was crying not stop, like very kelian and very loud. Yesterday night also the same... don't know what's wrong.

She 7th week old now, any timeline by when she need to take Hep B 2nd vaccination?

So fast 2nd vaccination. I haven't even gone for the 1st vaccination after discharge. She's 2mths old now

As much as I enjoy being At home but sometime need to maintain some sanity by going out working and interact with others lolz

That is why some people are cut out to be Sahm and some Ftwm lolz

My new boss just quit, cos work too hiong n no work life balance. Then I super sian cos te new boss was like super zai zai kind I thought can leave everything to her during my ML. Then less than 4 mths she cannot take if quit liao. There are 3 teams unde her, so now my team tell me they are like orphans cos no one take care of them, of cos la, their direct sup me on ML, one level up balek kampung, another level up too high to chup them alr ma. Make me feel guilty for wanting to quit, but don't quit go back is mega event no day no night that kind super sian. Then everyday will be nights gone, weekends gone. All the way till sept then can rest. :(

I sibeh angry my delivery pd...called ytd cos wanna bring my girl to c him as brought my girl to polyclinic for jaudice n jabs den Monday aft jab dr review time e dr wrote one memo to go nuh for review she wrote systolic murmur I so scare lor den e pd answered me during birth okie but now he not sure cos he has not seem her since birth n asking me to bring to nuh which is next week but due to his experience in infant I thick skin bring to him later fingers crossed everything okie...
I just feel that as pd as dr they shld treat everyone e same their role is to treat patient not c nv bring bk to him only when got problem seriously if nth who want to bring bb go c dr? ÷¥#*÷*#,$$**=&$

Is the pd station at TMC level 6 !?!?!

Anyone of your lo comfort latch? My lo always need to latch and nurse to sleep :( recently she has trouble falling asleep. she w fall asleep on my breast and after unlatching her, she will be wide awake.. after an hr she will want to nurse..
Mine can comfort latch for an hr. I sit on the bed until I back ache. She dun like lying dwn

My new boss just quit, cos work too hiong n no work life balance. Then I super sian cos te new boss was like super zai zai kind I thought can leave everything to her during my ML. Then less than 4 mths she cannot take if quit liao. There are 3 teams unde her, so now my team tell me they are like orphans cos no one take care of them, of cos la, their direct sup me on ML, one level up balek kampung, another level up too high to chup them alr ma. Make me feel guilty for wanting to quit, but don't quit go back is mega event no day no night that kind super sian. Then everyday will be nights gone, weekends gone. All the way till sept then can rest. :(
I no diff fr u. My dept got 5 staff include hod. Hod retrench a staff in Dec. 1 staff was dig away by the president in Mar. Both no replacement yet. 1 staff is mc Queen. I start work may. Think will be a nightmare. My hod is an old Virgin. Dun noe I go pump milk will hv problem. Sigh

Just ranting, looking at situation now should be gotta go back alr. Sigh before ML I suspected I may wanna quit so hand over everything Sui Sui to new boss. Now I haven't go back she gone liao. Go back see how ba...

I no diff fr u. My dept got 5 staff include hod. Hod retrench a staff in Dec. 1 staff was dig away by the president in Mar. Both no replacement yet. 1 staff is mc Queen. I start work may. Think will be a nightmare. My hod is an old Virgin. Dun noe I go pump milk will hv problem. Sigh

Jia you together! Go back see how lor, hope things work out for us!
At most change jobs!
But I bu she de cos been w the company for many yrs alr.

So fast 2nd vaccination. I haven't even gone for the 1st vaccination after discharge. She's 2mths old now

When she was born, she took BCG + 1st Hep B vaccination at the hospital, hence need to take 2nd one already.

Hmm you booked Ur appt le? Polyclinic or PD?

Me too. Since discharge till now have not bring bb to any jab. Pd say 2 mths old than jab. So nw comin 2 mths liao. Planning these 2 wks to bring bb go polyclinic.

Wonder why my bb fuss so much at the bottle when she is clearly hungry. So pattern.. must use her tongue n push around her mouth for the first few seconds then cry a bit then finally drink. Every feed now will leave 10 or 20 ml.. zzzz

Wonder why my bb fuss so much at the bottle when she is clearly hungry. So pattern.. must use her tongue n push around her mouth for the first few seconds then cry a bit then finally drink. Every feed now will leave 10 or 20 ml.. zzzz
oh same for my bb. sometimes.she does tt. dunno why wanna slwep also must fuss a bit first. fair enuff if wanna feed / change diaper. but tired also need to whine meh? whine means sleep later leh. doesn't make sense.

Hi Ciakes
ur hubby is indian ?
& u r chinese?

cool !

Same as mine too. But he doesn't drink from bottle when I feed him.
Only when my mum feed him he will drink

Mine also.. Prefers nipple than bottle.. Must force her to get used to bottle

Mine does that too. Wondering why also. Got hunger cues like going to bite my finger if i touch his lips area but then dont want to drink. Lol.

Then if my mum feeding him she will keep telling me baby not hungry lah stop feeding him -.-

my mum so worried that baby keeps sleeping and drinking alot of milk. She thinks i feed him too much. But i told her thats what babies do in their first few months! She 20 years havent take care of baby ever since my youngest bro. So frustrated especially when she keeps holding my boy after feed and say no dont put him to sleep let him be awake in the day when clearly the poor boy is sleepy already. Or even worse..when he sleeps in she will sit there say out loud wake up baby sleep already for so long. -.-

Same as mine !!! Will use tongue twist and turn or when drink will cry Macam flow too slow for her

My bb oso! Like the older they get, the more pattern leh. When they younger, just pop him the bottle, he will start sucking. Now, tongue start playing with it. If I delay the feed abit, he will cry hysterically until face red red n refuse the bottle. I hve to give him my nipple to comfort him b4 can gv him the bottle again....

I just brought my bb to take her 2nd dose of hep B too (supposed to be taken at 1 month but the earliest appointment available when my hubby booked at polyclinic was today).

You can refer to the attached schedule i got frm the nurse at the polyclinic image.jpg

Wanna check with mummies here, did you let ur baby take the optional Rotavirus?

I just brought my bb to take her 2nd dose of hep B too (supposed to be taken at 1 month but the earliest appointment available when my hubby booked at polyclinic was today).

You can refer to the attached schedule i got frm the nurse at the polyclinicView attachment 497603

I intend to let bb take rotavirus. Does ur poly offer it? The 1 I'm going to doesnt, have to bring bb to pd.

You can refer to the attached schedule i got frm the nurse at the polyclinicView attachment 497603

i m planning yto..

whats the diff between 5 in 1 and 6 in 1 if done at polyclinic?
need to pay?

5 in 1 no need to pay, 6 in 1 must pay $120 during the 5 month jab if I never hear wrongly, lol the nurse was giving a lot of information blah blah blah as I am first time mum and my lack of sleep mode makes me hard to focus what she saying :X

Yes, Yishun polyclinic can take the rotavirus , I think the nurse mentioned half an hour before and after the immunisation don't feed baby as it is taken orally and don't want baby to vomit out the thing.

5 in 1 no need to pay, 6 in 1 must pay $120 during the 5 month jab if I never hear wrongly, lol the nurse was giving a lot of information blah blah blah as I am first time mum and my lack of sleep mode makes me hard to focus what she saying :X

Yes, Yishun polyclinic can take the rotavirus , I think the nurse mentioned half an hour before and after the immunisation don't feed baby as it is taken orally and don't want baby to vomit out the thing.
yes 6 in 1 is 120 dolalrs.

Back