(2015/08) Aug 2015 Mummies

I woke up feeling so excited today, finally end of my waiting anxiety. Looking forward to the end of the gender guess. I think most mummies here already know.
Think the small ninja know also, actively kick non stop from last night till now.

So exciting... you got any preference? Do update us. :)

How many weeks are you? I haven't been feeling any movements yet at 16 weeks. :(

Me also at 16 weeks, did not feel much. I thought I felt something at 13+ going to 14+ weeks. After that very quiet and I got very worried.
But my husband listened to my stomach, he said he can hear the swooshing sounds and yesterday he even heard tapping. Every night, I relied on him to help me listen so that I can feel more at ease. I constantly worried about how baby is doing inside.
Lets not worry. :) Hope we feel baby's movements soon!

I woke up feeling so excited today, finally end of my waiting anxiety. Looking forward to the end of the gender guess. I think most mummies here already know.
Think the small ninja know also, actively kick non stop from last night till now.

today appointment? keep us updated! im looking forward to a 2nd confirmation next week too (cos mine is assessed from normal scan) ... but meanwhile i already caved and bought 3 girly baby hairbands..

Been feeling easily tired lately, did regain slight energy when I stepped into trimester 2 but now feeling tired again, at 16+ weeks.
Suffering from sore throat and constant sneezing since morning... Really feel like I can fall asleep on office table. :(
Anyone has natural remedies for sore throat/sneezing? Have been gargling salt water but still kind of sore.

Hi Piggling hope this reply isnt too late. I used to have v bad inflammation everytime i contract the flu bug , but last 3 years working in a hospital actually increased my immunity. After I left the job and now pregnant, immunity level has dipped very significantly. I have experienced around 3 or 4 times getting the flu symptoms v shortly after standing close to biz partners who are recovering from flu (cannot tell them to stay away).

But there was once i tried sucking on a v powerful mint (Eclipse - the sugarless and intense mint) once i felt the inflammation creeping up and I managed to stop the spread to full fledged flu. That was before CNY. after that i tried one more time and it seemed to work, though i cant find proper medical info to back this up.
you can see if its worth a shot?

Honey is good too. Besides that, can get starfruit juice and ask the seller to add lotsa salt in it

How many weeks are you? I haven't been feeling any movements yet at 16 weeks. :(

haha me too. im 18w today and everytime I think i feel movements, very likely end up is stomach wind (cos i am always bloated like a freaking balloon)

are you a first time mom? my gynae say first time moms cant discern all these movement very early , so ok. apparently during one of the scan my little one is flipping but i feel nothing. haha.

Hi Piggling hope this reply isnt too late. I used to have v bad inflammation everytime i contract the flu bug , but last 3 years working in a hospital actually increased my immunity. After I left the job and now pregnant, immunity level has dipped very significantly. I have experienced around 3 or 4 times getting the flu symptoms v shortly after standing close to biz partners who are recovering from flu (cannot tell them to stay away).

But there was once i tried sucking on a v powerful mint (Eclipse - the sugarless and intense mint) once i felt the inflammation creeping up and I managed to stop the spread to full fledged flu. That was before CNY. after that i tried one more time and it seemed to work, though i cant find proper medical info to back this up.
you can see if its worth a shot?

Honey is good too. Besides that, can get starfruit juice and ask the seller to add lotsa salt in it

Hi FeatherDuster, thanks for your reply! :)
Eclipse is safe for pregnancy? Yesterday I wanted to take strepsil, I put in mouth liao and I googled and got some mixed reviews and I faster spit it out.. LOL.
I took startfruit juice with salt yesterday too, thinking to take it today too, will it be too liang?

By the way, want to check with ladies here.. When is a good time to book the post natal massage? Is it like must do it like now, much earlier than before we give birth?
How do we fix the appointment slots? Usually once/twice per week or something?
Thanks!

Hi FeatherDuster, thanks for your reply! :)
Eclipse is safe for pregnancy? Yesterday I wanted to take strepsil, I put in mouth liao and I googled and got some mixed reviews and I faster spit it out.. LOL.
I took startfruit juice with salt yesterday too, thinking to take it today too, will it be too liang?

Actually i have discussed with gynae before - it should be fine if we dont overdose. I took only one tiny mint and im sure my body system is able to process it, doubt it will harm a baby much :)

Admittedly i am not well versed in the "hot cold" theory of tcm so im not sure how much is too liang. Maybe a safe way is not to over-do the drinking?? I think one cup a day is okay for a normal healthy adult also.
My gynae was more concerned about sugar levels if we over drink fruit juices thinking it is healthy.

when i started my pregnancy i was quite determined not to be confused and adopt the "Have more faith in our bodies" approach, so i told myself not to listen to most of the well-meaning advice on what you cannot eat
like I heard "long banana" very liang, i dont believe.
and for the past few months i have been downing cold water only because that was the only way to drink during MS period. i thought it was more important to keep hydrated than worry about too liang
i know my way of thinking is a lil hard to take. but at each's comfort level maybe? and also if some mommies had gynecological/ related problems before also may need to take care of some aspects more so i respect that :)

By the way, want to check with ladies here.. When is a good time to book the post natal massage? Is it like must do it like now, much earlier than before we give birth?
How do we fix the appointment slots? Usually once/twice per week or something?
Thanks!

booking i think depends on the popularity of your masseuse?

on the frequency i posted the same question to the earlier moms who gave birth. was advised continously 5 or 7 days for best effect. The massage ladies i spoke to also recommend the same.
i think also depend on your body size.. some recommend if tend to put on more weight, can do 10 days. for a lady who was rather petite frame she said she got back her pre-pregnancy tummy after only 5 sessions.. envious!

any mommies in the fb group for Aug mommies currently?
how is the activity like? will you tend to receive notifications constantly?
I actually have not requested to join as I have a phobia of phone notifications overload... its just a very weird thing about me. though i would love to join a community since we have close EDDs, can share the journey. this forum is working well for now

Actually i have discussed with gynae before - it should be fine if we dont overdose. I took only one tiny mint and im sure my body system is able to process it, doubt it will harm a baby much :)

Admittedly i am not well versed in the "hot cold" theory of tcm so im not sure how much is too liang. Maybe a safe way is not to over-do the drinking?? I think one cup a day is okay for a normal healthy adult also.
My gynae was more concerned about sugar levels if we over drink fruit juices thinking it is healthy.

when i started my pregnancy i was quite determined not to be confused and adopt the "Have more faith in our bodies" approach, so i told myself not to listen to most of the well-meaning advice on what you cannot eat
like I heard "long banana" very liang, i dont believe.
and for the past few months i have been downing cold water only because that was the only way to drink during MS period. i thought it was more important to keep hydrated than worry about too liang
i know my way of thinking is a lil hard to take. but at each's comfort level maybe? and also if some mommies had gynecological/ related problems before also may need to take care of some aspects more so i respect that :)

Yah, sometimes that is the only thing we can swallow. I have been drinking cold stuff too and have been nagged as well but sometimes very hard to swallow things if I don't take something colder. Especially with MS still on... Gosh...
I guess we just try to take in moderation ba. :)

booking i think depends on the popularity of your masseuse?

on the frequency i posted the same question to the earlier moms who gave birth. was advised continously 5 or 7 days for best effect. The massage ladies i spoke to also recommend the same.
i think also depend on your body size.. some recommend if tend to put on more weight, can do 10 days. for a lady who was rather petite frame she said she got back her pre-pregnancy tummy after only 5 sessions.. envious!

In that case, maybe I just book soon. In case, those I found all get snapped up too, like CL. Wow, 5 days is fast!

hi i just joined the closed fb group..

I think notifications wise u can choose the setting one..

I never receive any notifications on my iphone..

Only when i open the fb app, there will a number at the notification logo at the bottom.. To tel u how many comments or whatever..

any mommies in the fb group for Aug mommies currently?
how is the activity like? will you tend to receive notifications constantly?
I actually have not requested to join as I have a phobia of phone notifications overload... its just a very weird thing about me. though i would love to join a community since we have close EDDs, can share the journey. this forum is working well for now

so how was the scan??

Hehe..

Hi All. Can I know if this Medela pump is good?

Attachments

• 1425458948463.jpg
    1425458948463.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 189
hi i just joined the closed fb group..

I think notifications wise u can choose the setting one..

I never receive any notifications on my iphone..

Only when i open the fb app, there will a number at the notification logo at the bottom.. To tel u how many comments or whatever..

Thanks Fairytale! hehe i must learn to be more sociable

Some time ago i recalled a few of us Aug mums were sharing on the challenges of being a SAHM or are newly or soon-to-be self-employed.

I am thinking if any of you are keen to meet up, we can explore. I dont mind organising, can also learn from each other.
Do drop me a message if keen..

Hmmm… I saw so many posting that's interesting…

Baby movements… I think normally first time mothers generally feel them only at 18-20 weeks… :) but more experienced mothers can pick it up at 15… To me i just think the initial movements are like internal farts! :D

Post natal massage… Hmmm i know the really popular ones are like booked many months ahead( like now even) lol.. but if you had c-section, most people don't wanna massage you till u are about 3 weeks after giving birth. I did try this lady who does lymphatic and bowen massage even during pregnancy (trust me because of her i didn't look like shit during my pregnancy). Basically it helps with the drainage of the water build up and realignment of the muscles and all.
Her massage is so gentle that i had her massage on me too on day 1 of my c-section for my previous. :) And one thing i like about her massage is she doesn't need to use those oil and the jamu thing.. my friends used her and loved her.. but she is ex though… :)

Medela pumps.. well.. i can't say it's good or bad… honestly.. normally i recommend people to buy after the delivery… there's just 1001 things to consider.. Like if you get enough supply… or if you prefer manual. I used manual pumps throughout cuz i just like the fact that i can control the strength and all… but as i said it's subjective… some used Avent pumps just because they use their bottles! Hmm.. but i do have friends who use medela pumps (i don't know which series) and they don't have any complains.

and sure! I don't mind a meet up. :) Sounds like a blind date to me! :D

Baby movements… I think normally first time mothers generally feel them only at 18-20 weeks… :) but more experienced mothers can pick it up at 15… To me i just think the initial movements are like internal farts! :D

Post natal massage… Hmmm i know the really popular ones are like booked many months ahead( like now even) lol.. but if you had c-section, most people don't wanna massage you till u are about 3 weeks after giving birth. I did try this lady who does lymphatic and bowen massage even during pregnancy (trust me because of her i didn't look like shit during my pregnancy). Basically it helps with the drainage of the water build up and realignment of the muscles and all.
Her massage is so gentle that i had her massage on me too on day 1 of my c-section for my previous. :) And one thing i like about her massage is she doesn't need to use those oil and the jamu thing.. my friends used her and loved her.. but she is ex though… :)

Medela pumps.. well.. i can't say it's good or bad… honestly.. normally i recommend people to buy after the delivery… there's just 1001 things to consider.. Like if you get enough supply… or if you prefer manual. I used manual pumps throughout cuz i just like the fact that i can control the strength and all… but as i said it's subjective… some used Avent pumps just because they use their bottles! Hmm.. but i do have friends who use medela pumps (i don't know which series) and they don't have any complains.

wow ur review is the first I have read about manual pumps being better. I have no experience in this area so I grabbed the avent single electric bundle already.. i figured it was going to help me save a lil because i originally wanted to get a Medela and then I would still have to get the other accesories.
Mums are really noble... just breastfeeding alone , already very much to do. there are about 1001 things in the bundle i got and i am still procastinating reading up on them... breast pads... day pads, night pads, etc.. wow.

yay! ok we can see any other mommies keen to meet too! my problem is I am one of the most "advanced" among my firends so i dont get a lot of mommy advice

Haha. My colleague wanna pass down her Medela pump for mi to try. Hopefully i have enough supplies. Heehee.
Do u have e contact for that lady? Would like to try her for massage too. Hee ~

AWWW… i just got awarded by the "Someone Likes me Award"… :D a bit swa ku cuz i never really used this before…

Anyway, yes manual and electric the same…. some just complain manual press till hand ache… but hor… i think if got no supply… no difference lah.. :p Otherwise, my manual has no complains as well…

Sure.. Christarine… She's a local lady.. quite nice… her number is 91234242.. said it's from Michelle… Don't know if it makes a diff lah.. haha…

haha me too. im 18w today and everytime I think i feel movements, very likely end up is stomach wind (cos i am always bloated like a freaking balloon)

are you a first time mom? my gynae say first time moms cant discern all these movement very early , so ok. apparently during one of the scan my little one is flipping but i feel nothing. haha.
Yes. I am a first time mummy. So every little thing tend to go KKH O&G. Hahahah! Every little symptoms will Google. After a while I got tired of going O&G and it's so costly. I become more relaxed.

Mtbs.. Wat is the normal weight gain for the whole of pregnancy? Gahh.. Im now 18 weeks and im like 54kg.. Pre preggie was like 48kg.. Im scared of gaining too much weight too fast.. But if i like dun eat so much i tend to get nausea n headaches.. Zzz dilemma!

I lost almost 5 kg during 1st trimester. I get headache and migraines for days!! OMG. I am not sure how much weight we are supposed to gain but I think i am gaining back the weight I lost ba. I am 16 weeks at 54KG.

I am 21 weeks, can feel my little ninja's kick since 15-16 weeks. Maybe u try to lay sideway and feel. I feel it especially at night.

So exciting... you got any preference? Do update us. :)
Me also at 16 weeks, did not feel much. I thought I felt something at 13+ going to 14+ weeks. After that very quiet and I got very worried.
But my husband listened to my stomach, he said he can hear the swooshing sounds and yesterday he even heard tapping. Every night, I relied on him to help me listen so that I can feel more at ease. I constantly worried about how baby is doing inside.
Lets not worry. :) Hope we feel baby's movements soon!
today appointment? keep us updated! im looking forward to a 2nd confirmation next week too (cos mine is assessed from normal scan) ... but meanwhile i already caved and bought 3 girly baby hairbands..
so how was the scan??
Hehe..

Morning mummies :), sorry only updating now as I was out for the whole day. :D

Yesterday I was very excited till really couldn't sleep well and I feel ninja was quite excited too by kicking actively. Especially pulled my gal out from school at 10am to go together as I feel that is a family affair.

Upon reaching, the waiting period was quite short, around 10mins and the sonographer was a gentle soft spoken lady.
She started the scan by explaining parts by parts to me but I really wasn't listening as i was anctipating in knowing the gender :D, finally revealed and is a .............. baby girl ♡♡♡
Then my gal went YES with a "I told you" smug look >< " and my little ninja is a really active girl turning and toss during the scan. I have to turn and toss several times too so can get her scanned properly and big gal say "bb's too excited because her family went to see her.
Everything goes on well and gynae was in a good mood too. He told me mine's confirmed a gal cause he can see it last month but never told me :confused:. This confirmed my doubt that SOP changed, they won't really reveal until the 20th week scan to confirm the gender. He say that she's a big gal at around 440gm but won't be too hard to deliver as long as don't exceed my big gal at 3.6kg. We went for movie celebration after that then at night her dad and her was busy thinking of names for the baby. She has already thought of the name. I suggested "Shyanne", "Shyen" all got rejected :confused:

I actually seen a pink ballerina romper yesterday and will keep that in mind till there's something better. Waiting for the Apr expo fair. There's actually a big bag of brand new of baby girl's clothings like baby cardigan, tights, long sleeve shirts that I've bring in from overseas intending to sell, never expected to use it for myself. :p

wow ur review is the first I have read about manual pumps being better. I have no experience in this area so I grabbed the avent single electric bundle already.. i figured it was going to help me save a lil because i originally wanted to get a Medela and then I would still have to get the other accesories.
Mums are really noble... just breastfeeding alone , already very much to do. there are about 1001 things in the bundle i got and i am still procastinating reading up on them... breast pads... day pads, night pads, etc.. wow.

yay! ok we can see any other mommies keen to meet too! my problem is I am one of the most "advanced" among my firends so i dont get a lot of mommy advice

I am using Avent manual pump as I've used that for my big gal throughout and is really fast, longest within 30mins and parts are easy to wash too.

I've seen my gf using electric and she took 1hr+.

Haha being a mum is constant learning, kinda lost touch too, have to refresh my memory by browsing and asking my friends for advices, going through the process of surveying prices for baby products, diapers again. Like the recent mothercare fair, I just got back what I used for my big gal previously :)

Yes. I am a first time mummy. So every little thing tend to go KKH O&G. Hahahah! Every little symptoms will Google. After a while I got tired of going O&G and it's so costly. I become more relaxed.

I hate to but me too, rushing to O&G frequently especially in the first tri. :D

Mtbs.. Wat is the normal weight gain for the whole of pregnancy? Gahh.. Im now 18 weeks and im like 54kg.. Pre preggie was like 48kg.. Im scared of gaining too much weight too fast.. But if i like dun eat so much i tend to get nausea n headaches.. Zzz dilemma!

I've gained 6kgs so far too but gynae never commented on anything except bb is of bigger size.
I have no intention to cut down on my diet till maybe in the last tri when risk of early contractions r reduced.
Quite relieved to hear that cause for my big gal, gynae commented that she's a little small around 250gm at 20th week and I really indulged, she surprised us by being 3.6kg at birth.:D

Hi ladies,

Does Confinement lady cook for the hubby as well?? After cook, she will wash up right?

As for groceries, we just pass her è $$ & she will go out buy?
Hi mummy,
The CL main duty are to serve you and Baby.
If you wanted the CL cook for your hubby too, you need to discuss with her in advance.
You may pay her a little bit more than CL price, about S$ 200-300.
Some CL may don't mind, but some may not accept this extra duty even you pay more to her.
Gloceries can buy yourself or you can ask her to buy if you trust her.

As for housework/laundry not so concerned cos i hv a pt time maid coming in once a week..

I am 21 weeks, can feel my little ninja's kick since 15-16 weeks. Maybe u try to lay sideway and feel. I feel it especially at night.

Yesterday I was very excited till really couldn't sleep well and I feel ninja was quite excited too by kicking actively. Especially pulled my gal out from school at 10am to go together as I feel that is a family affair.

Upon reaching, the waiting period was quite short, around 10mins and the sonographer was a gentle soft spoken lady.
She started the scan by explaining parts by parts to me but I really wasn't listening as i was anctipating in knowing the gender :D, finally revealed and is a .............. baby girl ♡♡♡
Then my gal went YES with a "I told you" smug look >< " and my little ninja is a really active girl turning and toss during the scan. I have to turn and toss several times too so can get her scanned properly and big gal say "bb's too excited because her family went to see her.
Everything goes on well and gynae was in a good mood too. He told me mine's confirmed a gal cause he can see it last month but never told me :confused:. This confirmed my doubt that SOP changed, they won't really reveal until the 20th week scan to confirm the gender. He say that she's a big gal at around 440gm but won't be too hard to deliver as long as don't exceed my big gal at 3.6kg. We went for movie celebration after that then at night her dad and her was busy thinking of names for the baby. She has already thought of the name. I suggested "Shyanne", "Shyen" all got rejected :confused:

I actually seen a pink ballerina romper yesterday and will keep that in mind till there's something better. Waiting for the Apr expo fair. There's actually a big bag of brand new of baby girl's clothings like baby cardigan, tights, long sleeve shirts that I've bring in from overseas intending to sell, never expected to use it for myself. :p

Am happy for you. :)

Hi seimeiren and sane, can share the reasons why your keep going to KKH O&G? The reason I am asking is sometimes I wonder when is the real time that I should go?
Just like this morning, I suddenly feel like pulsating pain on my chest, near my heart and I got so worried.
Sometimes I get strange cramps/aches/pain and I will start getting worried. zzz.
Lately, I also feel some pressure on my vaginal. Sometime back, I read that it is perhaps normal because baby maybe weighing down. But I just worried...
Ahhhh.. a mum never stops worrying, right? :)

is it normal to get swollen feet at week 16? i found my shoes getting a bit tight and was quite surprised to see my feet look quite swollen last night.. i thought the swelling will only occur around 3rd trimester..

I am using Avent manual pump as I've used that for my big gal throughout and is really fast, longest within 30mins and parts are easy to wash too.

I've seen my gf using electric and she took 1hr+.

Haha being a mum is constant learning, kinda lost touch too, have to refresh my memory by browsing and asking my friends for advices, going through the process of surveying prices for baby products, diapers again. Like the recent mothercare fair, I just got back what I used for my big gal previously :)

I hate to but me too, rushing to O&G frequently especially in the first tri. :D

I've gained 6kgs so far too but gynae never commented on anything except bb is of bigger size.
I have no intention to cut down on my diet till maybe in the last tri when risk of early contractions r reduced.
Quite relieved to hear that cause for my big gal, gynae commented that she's a little small around 250gm at 20th week and I really indulged, she surprised us by being 3.6kg at birth.:D

YAY team pink!
I requested for a preliminary gender assessment at 16w .. but took note to wait for the next one ~20w to confirm. one more week to go

the good thing is can pass on clothes from ur big gal. 2 girls v sweet!

Hi seimeiren and sane, can share the reasons why your keep going to KKH O&G? The reason I am asking is sometimes I wonder when is the real time that I should go?
Just like this morning, I suddenly feel like pulsating pain on my chest, near my heart and I got so worried.
Sometimes I get strange cramps/aches/pain and I will start getting worried. zzz.
Lately, I also feel some pressure on my vaginal. Sometime back, I read that it is perhaps normal because baby maybe weighing down. But I just worried...

haha yes we defintely worry a lot. our body goes through so much physical changes and I too am not sure what constitutes an emergency.
my own general rule of thumb after much reading was that if the pain is not sharp + no bleeding, ok. Other aches would most likely be due to the expanding uterus and growing little one, so will expect discomfort

but i am a first time mom ah... for what its worth :)

Congrats babe! Happy for you! I'm waiting for the Apr baby fair too. Cant wait till the gender's confirmed! I felt some throbbing on and off but no real movements yet at 16 weeks still

Weight gain… Hmm… I really can't tell on the weight gain part.. Just that you might have to work harder to lose the initial weight gain once pregnancy is over. i suppose as long as baby is normal and growing well, it shouldn't be a concern to baby… just u might feel really sucky after delivery.

Swollen feet… Gchling did you check with your gynae? Apparently one of the reasons is you are not drinking enough water… Ironically it's not because of salt.. because if u don't drink water, your body goes to storing the water instead for 'emergency'… So… try drinking more water and see if it makes a difference.. Otherwise try sleeping on the side too… sleeping on your back makes it tougher for circulation… But anyway… you spend so much on ur gynae… u may want to call him/her just to ask. :)

YAY team pink!
I requested for a preliminary gender assessment at 16w .. but took note to wait for the next one ~20w to confirm. one more week to go

Gynae mentioned gender to me at my 15weeks scan too but I think better to wait till 20 weeks to confirm. So excited, cant wait for 20 weeks scan to come!

haha yes we defintely worry a lot. our body goes through so much physical changes and I too am not sure what constitutes an emergency.
my own general rule of thumb after much reading was that if the pain is not sharp + no bleeding, ok. Other aches would most likely be due to the expanding uterus and growing little one, so will expect discomfort

Yah, my husband has been telling me no bleeding should be fine. But I heard so many sad stories of people who did not have bleeding until sometime later so I got paranoid. Sometimes the pain is abit sudden and sharp but it goes away so it always makes me wonder. Just keep praying and hoping that everything is fine with baby.

I am a 1st time mum too! Though it saves money to not go on so many gynae visits but sometimes I really cant wait for gynae visits where I can see how active my baby is, on ultrascan. I always feel so happy until I forgot the questions I want to ask. Alamak. LOL.

Congrats babe! Happy for you! I'm waiting for the Apr baby fair too. Cant wait till the gender's confirmed! I felt some throbbing on and off but no real movements yet at 16 weeks still

I cant wait for April baby fair too! Haven't really done any shopping and seriously don't know where to start too!
But it should be exciting to go to the fair and by then, tummy would be bigger too.
When will you know your baby's gender? Soon? :)

I was having cramps and spotting during 1st trimester. Then I had abdominal pain for the entire night just a few weeks ago. No bleeding but it lasted the whole night.

Mine is serious bleeding with blood clots :confused:
N it actually soak the whole shorts.
Things are not so optimistic too when i see the gynae's gloves were tainted with blood too after the cervix check.
She never give any jab too just duphaston to support the pregnancy but warned me that the bleeding will stopped only after a few days.
Luckily it stopped after a few days. I feel as long as we see brown discharge/blood, is better to go and see the gynae.

YAY team pink!

Time flies .... that will be next week :)
My big gal is already 9yo so I have told my frds and they are getting handsdown for me.

Don't worry .... feel it at night and it will go stronger and stronger as the days goes by .
So far i got my diaper station, breastpump, some rompers, mittens from the mothercare fair.
This time I will get stroller, diapers, wet wipes and see whether there's any other good buys. :D

I was having cramps and spotting during 1st trimester. Then I had abdominal pain for the entire night just a few weeks ago. No bleeding but it lasted the whole night.

Sometimes me too .... abdominal pain throughout the night like mild diarhorrea but I attribute to bad diet.
We tended to have cramps (ligation pain)and backache. Somehow I feel after cramps, tummy will get bigger.

Hi I also sometimes feel pain is at sides, but doc says no pain in middle and no bleeding then ok...

Gynae mentioned gender to me at my 15weeks scan too but I think better to wait till 20 weeks to confirm. So excited, cant wait for 20 weeks scan to come!

Yah, my husband has been telling me no bleeding should be fine. But I heard so many sad stories of people who did not have bleeding until sometime later so I got paranoid. Sometimes the pain is abit sudden and sharp but it goes away so it always makes me wonder. Just keep praying and hoping that everything is fine with baby.

I am a 1st time mum too! Though it saves money to not go on so many gynae visits but sometimes I really cant wait for gynae visits where I can see how active my baby is, on ultrascan. I always feel so happy until I forgot the questions I want to ask. Alamak. LOL.

same same! really looking forward to the 20w scan..
im q surprised to meet at least yourself and Sane mummy here who didnt opt for harmony test... (presuming from our excitment waiting for scan to tell us gender.
Harmony test seem so "compulsory" in today's culture... sometimes when I said I wasnt going for it, people get shocked.

I recall you are quite petite or slim right? im thinking perhaps some of the pain is cos of space constraints haha.. maybe ur baby is growing faster than ur body can stretch.
there was one night i had to also deal with rather distinct cramps, i suspect was due to a whole day of walking around for a biz appointment and also i gungho reached v high to get something, stretch like a gymnast. in the end had to sit down all night and worried a little.
After a few hours, pain went away.

Things are not so optimistic too when i see the gynae's gloves were tainted with blood too after the cervix check.
She never give any jab too just duphaston to support the pregnancy but warned me that the bleeding will stopped only after a few days.
Luckily it stopped after a few days. I feel as long as we see brown discharge/blood, is better to go and see the gynae.

My big gal is already 9yo so I have told my frds and they are getting handsdown for me.

Don't worry .... feel it at night and it will go stronger and stronger as the days goes by .
So far i got my diaper station, breastpump, some rompers, mittens from the mothercare fair.
This time I will get stroller, diapers, wet wipes and see whether there's any other good buys. :D

oh ya.. big gap. lucky that you have friends to pass to you. I only have my former boss who offered boy cloths haha most likely cant use.
but big jiejie also nice. she can be like a mini-mummy to the girl. I have always thought it is better to have a larger age gap, less jealousy or fights cos different stages in life

Same here.. I experience those diarhorrea cramp..

Then abit if cramp here & there..

But no sure if tummy become bigger after cramp.. Haha

Sometimes me too .... abdominal pain throughout the night like mild diarhorrea but I attribute to bad diet.
We tended to have cramps (ligation pain)and backache. Somehow I feel after cramps, tummy will get bigger.

tummy now round. no waist liao. but yet... no one give me priority seat on mrt... haha
long long take one mrt ride also get disappointed

I am looking forward to april fair as well.

I feel is like just nice to buy things at tat period.

Ending 2nd trimester but not yet 3rd trimester.

But one friend told me she went to those bb fair at expo before. She reached at 930am, tot she was early. But carpark alrdy full, & queue super long.. Both her & hubby so pel chel woth the crowd & long cashier queue.. End up also never buy much..

Nowadays train always full & packed...

If can get seat u think pple will let go easily?

If reali reali need one, i guess hv to ask politely lor. Ask from those ables bodies pple like students / office pple. Dun ask from uncle / aunties.. They will feel like tey need it more than u do..

tummy now round. no waist liao. but yet... no one give me priority seat on mrt... haha
long long take one mrt ride also get disappointed

Will take it as it comes havent gotten anything yet. My first one is eight and I kinda lost touch. Need to get my list in order.. She's excited abt having a younger one no doubt!

same same! really looking forward to the 20w scan..
im q surprised to meet at least yourself and Sane mummy here who didnt opt for harmony test... (presuming from our excitment waiting for scan to tell us gender.
Harmony test seem so "compulsory" in today's culture... sometimes when I said I wasnt going for it, people get shocked.

I recall you are quite petite or slim right? im thinking perhaps some of the pain is cos of space constraints haha.. maybe ur baby is growing faster than ur body can stretch.
there was one night i had to also deal with rather distinct cramps, i suspect was due to a whole day of walking around for a biz appointment and also i gungho reached v high to get something, stretch like a gymnast. in the end had to sit down all night and worried a little.
After a few hours, pain went away.
I didn't go for harmony scan too. Actually I don't know what tests I went for. Whatever the doctor recommend then I would go for it. The doctor nv say anything about my results during the next visit. I think if something is not right then he would tell me. So I didn't think too much about tests.

Did you go to kkh when you had a night of cramps? Cramps can really be worrying.

Back