Am I preggy??

jyeo48

I have a feeling of vomiting (on off) for the past 1 month. My stomach have a feeling of being strech n sometimes can b painful. My breast is like abit heavy feel like engross. If preggy, will have wat symtomps?

baobeixuan, yes, please do a pregnancy test to confirm. the symptoms that u mentioned above could be due to other factors.....

sometimes a home test kit may not be so accurate. U can go to any GP to test. cost abt $20+ usually

Can just get a test strip off the shelves of Guardian or Watson.

I went to GP first, also ask me to purchase test strip. If I were to buy it from outside, I save the consultation.

Buy two brands to confirm, if all positive, go to Gynea.

Hi ladies, I have been reading all chat post on getting pregnant and so on. Im new in here and kindly seek your advise. My mense is always irregular (sometimes will get my mense on Day 32..or Day 38 or longest Day 42)trying to get pregnant for almost three years now. My Last mense was on 5th Mar 2010 (which I got it on Day 39)and on 24th Apr 2010, I had very very light brown spotting when wiped so i tested HPT on 25th Apr 2010 -- result showed neg..Day 62: tested negative again...Day 63: again i had spotting and there was no spotting on Day 66. Im having very light cramps and lower hip cramps and not having very bloat feeling (very mild)..confused and can someone help me?? anyone experienced the same..? I think my hsg is low and maybe it is not detected yet...hmmm...if my menses suppose to come around (Day 38 - Day 42), then i am 3 weeks delay. PLEASE HELP ME!!

that's good. work with your gynae.. every women are built differently. We may be able to share experiences but should take reference only.

Dear All

Can someone advise

for the past 3weeks my stomach has been very bloated have been seeing GP for 3-4 times. I have not miss my mens.. could i be preggy?

anyone can advise

Actually its best that you do a home test first before going to the doctor. But you can choose to go to the doctor and test also.

Hi Shirls1308,

After your test at home, you could go to a polyclinic or any private clinic to do a test again. In private clinic to check pregnancy is less than $25/-. Still it depends on which clinic. If its positive there too, then congrats to you soon you are going to be a mother.

Back