Market rate for babysitter

kingsleymum

hi all, i am trying to compare the rates btween babysitter vs infant care centre. can you tell me the market rate now for a babysitter looking after 15 months old infant frm 7am - 7pm? i do not want to advertise and then the babysitter asked for unreasonable rates.

Hi,

Anyone looking for day time nanny in CCK, pls pm me. Helping my aunt source for babies to look after.

Just a small intro, my aunt used to look after babies during her younger days before her marriage, after married she is a full time housewife looking after her 2 kids now aged 21 & 18. She's very clean & hygienic.

Do let me know if u're keen to engage her service Mon-Fri with babies leaving at her place. She is staying at CCK Ave 3. Pls email or PM me [email protected]

Hi, I am a experience bb sitter staying near Pioneer MRT. Interested parents can whatsapp/call me @ 91883900.

Regards
Magdalene

Hi..baby will be due on Feb 2013..urgently need a babysitter for the baby to stay overnight at babysitter house.. starting from 1st May 2013..Pm me if got recommendation..thanks

Hi...i am looking for a babysitter in Seng Kang, preferably near compassvale drive in May 2013 when i go back to work.

interested folks pls pm me

thks

Hi my kindhearted friends,
I am looking for babysitter/nanny (Woodlands) to send/fetch my 2 kids (1 in childcare, the other in primary 1). Both locations are very nearby, walking distant, along the way.
Kindly pm or call 96937085, thank you all.

Hi, I am looking for a Chinese babysitter who can look after my baby on weekdays after my maternity leave (probably Aug/Sept 2013 onwards).

Any good nanny/babysitter in Clementi to recommend, please PM me.

Thanks!

Hi
I am looking for a Nanny / BB sitter to look after my 3month old infant in Jurong west street 61 (pioneer mrt) from the month of July onwards. From 730-1800. Preferably 1-1 or 1-2 babies.
Non smoking preferred.

Please contact /whatsapp me at 98278426

Hi, I have 1 recomended babysitter in woodlands, you can contact her at 9092 8282 for detail. good luck
happy.gif

Hi, I'm looking a babysitter near Macpherson pipit road/circuit road. My baby is 3m+ old and simple requirement:
- no pet
- no smoking
- able to speak mandarin
- must be hygiene and responsible

Hi, We are looking for a experienced nanny around West Coast Area to look after my two one year old twin girls.
Standard requirements - experienced, no pet, no smoking, highly hygiene and responsible.

Please let me know if you know of any good one. My contact is 9451-0387 or email: [email protected]

Hi JLoh28, which area are you looking at? Day or day n night, 5 or five and a half day, timing and any other requirement that you are expecting. Baby on formula or breast milk?

Hi.

-19 years old female
-indian Muslim
-residing in Yishun
-2 years of experience
-part time teacher ,teaching 4-6 years old.
-Available Monday - Friday
-Pay ranges from 550-650
-Must send child to my house
-Contact me @ 84189165 for more infos. Thank you :)

Hi, Anyone looking for baby sitter in JW may PM Me. (Child to send to my place)
Mon - Friday
9am - 6pm

- I am a breastfeeding mummy hence will know how to handle breastmilk.
- Feeding my son 32mths mostly organic food hence is a very health conscious mummy. Meaning no junk for your LO.
- Experienced in taking care of kids (Took care of my 2 younger brothers when they are young and my LO now alone)

Any baby sitter around bishan st 13 area? If anyone knew pls sms me 86879364. i need flexible hours coz im working in shifting schedule. Baby going to 9mos

Hi I am looking for a baby sitter to take care of my new born next year. I'm due in October and looking for someone to look after her from January onwards next year. I'm staying in boon keng area but my hubby is working around ubi hence anywhere in the east is fine for us as well. Do lemme know if there's any recommendation. Thanks

Hi,
I am looking for baby sitter at Telok Blangah area, or who can come down to my house at Telok Blangah
please pm me or msg me @ 94493387
TIA !!

Hi all, looking babysitter at jurong east area, mon-friday (7am-7pm), can speak chinese and english, interested please contact Mr.Lee +65 9223 1129. Thank you very much!

Back