Mount Elizabeth Novena or Mount Alvernia

Am considering between both Mt E Novena and Mt A as didn't have good experience at TMC for baby#1 previously.

Anyone else comparing both or have visited the maternity tours? haven't had much success making it for their tours cos of work schedules.

would greatly appreciate your sharing!

Hi.. I m thinking about this question too. Went for both hospital tours. Got pros and cons on both hospitals and make it hard to decide. You will feel more secure in Mt alvernia as the nurses n staffs looks very experience. The hospital undergoing renovation till June and u will expect noices on day time. No single room guarantee and subject to availability. Mt e novena very cosy n single room guarantee, which is important for me as I m a light sleeper n sensitive to noices. The staff n nurses look young and the hospital looks a bit short handed. When is ur edd?

Thanks for sharing gleaflim! My edd is mid-June. When's yours? Turns out i don't even need to think further as my doc told me he prefers if i was at thomson cos his clinic's there and i'm trying for vbac. was almost gona confirm mt e at novena!
I didn't really have a good experience with #1 at Thomson but well, guess no choice now :) should have just asked him from the start haha.

Thanks for sharing gleaflim! My edd is mid-June. When's yours? Turns out i don't even need to think further as my doc told me he prefers if i was at thomson cos his clinic's there and i'm trying for vbac. was almost gona confirm mt e at novena!
I didn't really have a good experience with #1 at Thomson but well, guess no choice now :) should have just asked him from the start haha.

That's good. . Save you the trouble to think abt it. My edd is 3 may. Good luck to u and take care :)

Back