Bad acne breakout during pregnancy

Hi, I googled online and some have said they they used mario badescu's drying cream on their pimples. Do not contain the harmful ingredients for the baby. I'm also using it now on my small pimples during my pregnancy.

You can google and try. It works for me

Hi, I googled online and some have said they they used mario badescu's drying cream on their pimples. Do not contain the harmful ingredients for the baby. I'm also using it now on my small pimples during my pregnancy.

You can google and try. It works for me
Hi there, where can i order Mario Badescu product range? Glad to know that Mario Badescu products are not harmful to use during pregnancy. I am also facing really bad breakout.

You can get it from Sephora or order online from luxola.com. I ordered mine from luxola and got it delivered to my doorstep the next day. :)

Hi mummies, Meditrina Hormone Cream made of herbal is also very good. Safe even for pregnant mommies. Had been using during pregnancy for my mygraine and very yellowish green complexion due to hormone. Used on my baby girl as she was having ezecma. Satify user.:p May google for more reviews as this is only my personal experience.

Back