When to book hospital for delivery

fion40

Hi all, I am at week 30 now and today when I try to ask my gynae about booking of my preferred hospital for my delivery, he told me it still early. Is it so?

I think it depends on how the gynae practices..as for me..i have to put the deposit for the booking of hospital on my next check up...which i will be in the 30th week..

Hi PixiePosh, may I know whats the procedures to book by myself? Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure about TMC because I'm choosing Mt A. It's basically just pre-registration on their website. They will ask you for name as in IC, EDD, gynae, what type of delivery, room preference, whose medisave to deduct from etc

@fion40 have you paid Adrian's deposit fees? Was it based on last year or this year fees?

Hi PixiePosh... they juz booked the hosp for me but yet to collect any deposit.... anyway, r u still gg for Mt Alv cos heard the reno gg to be till June...thinking of changing hosp....

Hi PixiePosh... they juz booked the hosp for me but yet to collect any deposit.... anyway, r u still gg for Mt Alv cos heard the reno gg to be till June...thinking of changing hosp....
Ya still mt A coz I'm booking suite and checked with a few mothers they said no noise since 3rd flr.
U how many wks now?

Oic... 35wks nw...hw abt u?
I'm 32 wks. I guessing deposit will be at next appt. when is ur nxt appt with him since wk 35 liao.. let me know what ur deposit ant was can thanks. Wanna know if it's based on the old or new pricing..

I was at my week 12 gynae appt when the cashier ask me if I want to book the hospital room now? I was so confused and think I have to book so early? We reject though , say we need time to consider.

I'm 32 wks. I guessing deposit will be at next appt. when is ur nxt appt with him since wk 35 liao.. let me know what ur deposit ant was can thanks. Wanna know if it's based on the old or new pricing..

My next appt is 6th apr. Sure, will update u.

Back