Advice needed for tingkat suitable for both adults and 3yo toddler

mrs_chong

Dear mummies, i need some recommendations for Tingkat which is suitable for 3yo toddler as well.My son will prefer to eat rice for dinner normally my maid will cook but now my maid going bk home and after i come home i will hv no time to whip up a meal so im considering to order tingkat. Which tingkat services no MSG and more healthy? Thanks

Perhaps you can check with some of your neighbors, if they can cook extra portions and you tingkat from them instead? You can try as a temporary arrangement... if good food then continue. not good then can say thank you and try another neighbor. hahaha... Alternatively, if you need some tips on simple one-dish dinners, you can PM me. I have done this before so I know the good, the bad, and all the tingkat. Nothing much to recommend on the latter cos at least one fried dish a day, lots of black sauce, and timing either too early or too late!

Tingkats r usually delivered between 3-5pm. It will be cold by the time u get home. I find tingkat meals way too oily...

I ordered tingkat before.the vegaetables are not good after 7pm.i hesitant to let my son to eat it bt i have no time to rush home to cook.

Back