Pregnancy Test

Hi all.. I encounter some morning sickness last two weeks .. n feel very tired easily these few days. . My LMP is 22nd Jan 15.. but yesterday night. . I did a home pregnancy test but couldn't see the two line. So is it means I m not pregnant or its because it's too early to test or I should test in the morning instead. .

How many days late?

I am currently 3 days due from last AF. Should have come on Feb 21 and it's still not here. I tested since the day AF is due and it shown BFN. Am going to wait for another 4 days before testing again.

Last edited:
First of all, congrats!

My LMP is 14 feb 15. As of now, I'm 11 days late. Tested a negative yesterday.

Feeling very very tired but at night, I couldn't sleep. Giddiness during the day and feel like puking at times.

Unsure of what to do now. Do I just wait or get checked out by a doc?

I will visit the gynae and ask what's wrong with the cycle. Take the blood test to see whether you are pregnant. I will too visit gynae soon if my AF hit 10 days late as am currently only 4 days late.

Do you have white discharge as well?

Have discharge but it looks like the typical pms type.

Don't want to get my hopes too high up as I really would like to have one but don't want to feel too disappointed if there's nothing.

Maybe you should visit gynae for assurance. I alway ask people to visit gynae but I seriously drag going myself. As every cycle, AF is usually on time thus my sister and mum suspected that I am pregnant. I have mix feeling. I have the feeling AF is coming because I always feel something is dripping down there and at the same time I feel quite uncomfy, just don't know where.

Totally understand where you're coming from. Have the same feeling too. Always think that AF is here but nothing when I rush to the toilet.

My period is supposed to be due on 12 Feb, did 2 home tests on 14 and 22 but came out negative... No MS nor spotting... Just very bloated, sore nipples and tiredness...

My period is supposed to be due on 12 Feb, did 2 home tests on 14 and 22 but came out negative... No MS nor spotting... Just very bloated, sore nipples and tiredness...

If that's the case, you better visit gynae to get a blood test. Or you have BFP.

I just went for my first appointment with my gynae this morning but the doctor said he can't see anything.. not even the sage ...
my first day of my last period was 22nd jan 15.. so by right I should be 5th week now.. doctor did do a blood test for me.. need to go back again on Friday to see the result.. I am so disappointed now.. anyone can advise me?

For my first pregnancy, the gynae couldn't detect any using the normal u/s. Gynae said it maybe to early so he used the vaginal u/s which said it's more accurate. Then after, I can see the bb.

Hello all. I'm new here.. Nice to meet you all.

Can I check if it's possible to get pregnant after trying only 3 days after ovulation? My period is a day late..

Something odd is that I have constipation all the time but ever since the trying day, wow I finally felt like I've never constipated ever! Is it normal?

Is it very early for a test? Or should I just wait longer? I'm having the mixed feelings. Anyone of you feel this way before.... :$

Hello all. I'm new here.. Nice to meet you all.

Can I check if it's possible to get pregnant after trying only 3 days after ovulation? My period is a day late..

Something odd is that I have constipation all the time but ever since the trying day, wow I finally felt like I've never constipated ever! Is it normal?

Is it very early for a test? Or should I just wait longer? I'm having the mixed feelings. Anyone of you feel this way before.... :$

It is difficult to tell, possibility is there. different people and different pregnancy would have different kind of experience., Or it could be other reason causes constipation. Well, seriously the best is to go your trusted GP to check. They can give u better guidance rather than getting kits to check on your own n worried yourself.

Wish u good luck :)

It is difficult to tell, possibility is there. different people and different pregnancy would have different kind of experience., Or it could be other reason causes constipation. Well, seriously the best is to go your trusted GP to check. They can give u better guidance rather than getting kits to check on your own n worried yourself.

Wish u good luck :)

Hi nvidia!

Thank you! - I always have constipation so I always drink those tea take can make me settle the business Daily. But ever since the trying period I stop drinking it already. And my bowels have been so nice to me now!

I'm hoping to get a test kit but my hubby says it's too early. Too early for anything... And I've been thinking about it all day....

It's our first time!

Hello All,

My mensus delay 4 days and I just did a test yesterday.. It's positive! I have make apt with gyne tml for a confirm check.
will it be too early to check thru gyne now?
but currently my stomach do feel cramp on and off.. just like mensus coming feeling.. did anyone experience this?

Cramp is normal.

Too earlier to see anything... But perhaps can give u some assurance. Actually if don't have any spotting or medical issue or dont feel very unwell, the best time to have first gynae visit is around 7-8wks from last menses date as suggested by some other members... Which I also find that it's agreeable to avoid any unnecessary stress when can't see anything. Of coz it's all personal choices, most important is u feel comfortable.

Wish u good luck. :)

Hello All,

My mensus delay 4 days and I just did a test yesterday.. It's positive! I have make apt with gyne tml for a confirm check.
will it be too early to check thru gyne now?
but currently my stomach do feel cramp on and off.. just like mensus coming feeling.. did anyone experience this?

Remember to take folic acid.

Dear all,

I am 34 old, no case of any known gynological problems. I married in 2013. I found out I was pregnant in Oct 2013, however had a natural MC. Now we have been actively trying for a baby since Feb 2015. My periods are always regular, missed period for this month. excited I did a HPT 10 days back, -ve it turned out. I went to doctor on 9 April 2015 for a blood test and result was +ve. My HCG count was 89. This Doctor said its very early in pregnancy. I am now on Folic acid and UtroGestan 100mg (2 tabs at bedtime). Today I did another blood test and HCG count is 830........Is this normal?

Dear ladies, please let me know if I will sustain this pregnancy and become mother of a healthy baby. I am so worried and stressed out.My doctor has asked to see her again in 2 weeks time.

I have no nausea. However have backache, lower abdomen pain and sore breasts.

Dear all,

I am 34 old, no case of any known gynological problems. I married in 2013. I found out I was pregnant in Oct 2013, however had a natural MC. Now we have been actively trying for a baby since Feb 2015. My periods are always regular, missed period for this month. excited I did a HPT 10 days back, -ve it turned out. I went to doctor on 9 April 2015 for a blood test and result was +ve. My HCG count was 89. This Doctor said its very early in pregnancy. I am now on Folic acid and UtroGestan 100mg (2 tabs at bedtime). Today I did another blood test and HCG count is 830........Is this normal?

Dear ladies, please let me know if I will sustain this pregnancy and become mother of a healthy baby. I am so worried and stressed out.My doctor has asked to see her again in 2 weeks time.

I have no nausea. However have backache, lower abdomen pain and sore breasts.

More info here on the HCG count.
http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/ask-heidi/hcg-levels.aspx

Hi all, I am new here too.. have been reading up many advices from here since my hubby and I decided to try for a baby.

I am now 8 days pass my period due date, and is not experiencing any unwell or etc, so is not sure if I am pregnant. At first I thought it was stress and unhappiness with work that AF was delayed. But my period has always been regular and on those rare times when it got delayed, 4 days were the max. Only begin to consider this possibility after I realised it is past 1 week. Like some of the ladies here, keep feeling something is flowing but when go toilet there is nothing..

Will be going to get the home kit to test tonight...

Actually don't know if I would be happy or sad at whatever the result will be.. I am approaching 35yrs so really hope to have a baby before then. At the same time, my current situation means it will be difficult for my family if I am really pregnant.. dilemma.

Regardless... will know tonight.

Home test kit should be accurate?

The same usual suspect. The financial side.

Sorry to probe further. If both of you and your husband are working, there shouldn't be any problem unless you are giving all of the paycheck to your family. Anyway, do a HPT first. If it's positive, discuss with your hubby and family.

Sorry to probe further. If both of you and your husband are working, there shouldn't be any problem unless you are giving all of the paycheck to your family. Anyway, do a HPT first. If it's positive, discuss with your hubby and family.

Well, I have not been clear.. I say finance because currently I am considering quitting first without a job and slowly look for better opportunity. My job is taking too much toil on me and i am under a lot of pressure. That's why all the while I thought my delay AF is due to pressure and stress..

With a pregnancy, it will be difficult to get a new job. And we need both income to support our loans and other commitments. So most likely I will stay at current place.. but constant stress is not healthy for the baby also...

Well, I have always been a worrier..

Shall do the test first.

It could be. Stress can caused a delay in AF.
Well, I have not been clear.. I say finance because currently I am considering quitting first without a job and slowly look for better opportunity. My job is taking too much toil on me and i am under a lot of pressure. That's why all the while I thought my delay AF is due to pressure and stress..

With a pregnancy, it will be difficult to get a new job. And we need both income to support our loans and other commitments. So most likely I will stay at current place.. but constant stress is not healthy for the baby also...

Well, I have always been a worrier..

Shall do the test first.

I see. Stress do cause a delay in AF. It's good to think far ahead.

Just did the test... it's a BFP...

Now I don't know what to do...

Congrats to you!! :)
Understand for many, finance seem to always be a problem... First the wedding, then a house/car, then baby, children etc. it seems never ending!!

But! As a friend told us, and I'd like to say to you, that whichever stage of your life you are at, somehow you will find a way to make things work :)

Many people try for a baby for many years, and cannot get one, so I think you should celebrate and take care of the new addition to your lovely family.

Sometimes it's not bad to worry, because you can then plan ahead :) you have roughly 9months before baby is here, so take the time to work things out, and when the baby is here you will be ever ready!

So I hope you embrace your pregnancy and be happy! Happy mummy = happy baby and vice versa!

Congrats again!

Just did the test... it's a BFP...

Now I don't know what to do...
Congrats!
Don't worry too much, health is always the most important thing in life. Understand that you have some worries about finance n job, try to share with your hubby and see how things can be worked out together. A healthy pregancy journey would save u a lot of trouble and also in terms of finance.
Be positive!

Thanks to every one for the kind words! :)

I am thankful, it is just that I am not prepared for it. Or that I am not as prepared as I thought I am...

We have been trying for a few months, and have friends who have been trying for years as well, so I know it is not something that happens when we want it. Just that with our friends' examples and ourselves having a few disappointments, I didn’t think it will be a strike this time.

Moreover, as I said, work has been getting onto me recently, and these 2 weeks were worse, with the hubby out of town as well. There wasn’t really anyone I can talk to about my problems. So the first reaction I had was “oh no, bad timing. :(

Hubby still does not know the news. He will be back next week and I want to tell him face to face rather than through skype.

Meanwhile, I am taking time to think about what are the next steps I can take…

All, I had been to gyna yday, she said i was at 5 weeks with gsac and yolk sac clearly visible. However, have some not-so-good news now. Just started spotting around 2 hrs back today. I called up my doc and she says to call her back if I develop blood red bleeding. As of now, its only brownish spotting, seen when I pee and wipe. I am now even afraid to pee...

She has already put me on Utogestan 200mg and Yday she also started me on Proluton jab (weekly once, had first one yday)

I am just hoping for the best, planning to visit my gynae trow morning. Nothing comes easy in my life, is what I realise.. Need all your support please

Back