Good maid agency to recommend

fifincash

I've a great experience with the home based maid agency I've engaged.

Please pm me for their contact. just sharing!

is really hard to find good maid agency . Most of them are very irresponsible . Anyone know responsible ones can pm me pls? TIA =)

mummies,

I used Faith Employment Agency.
i have to say that my experience with them has been a very pleasant one. they do things fast and efficient. and honest which i like. they told me everything about maid's backgrd and even when i shortlisted a few, boss was able to tell me who is suitable and who is not as she personally interviews all of her applicants.

i paid $2850 and my helper came in with 3 mths loan only-$1740
i went to a few agencies, some of them told me agency fee is 1000+ but maid comes in with 6-8 mths loan ranging from $3480-4640 which is very high. so Monica the boss of faith employment agency explained to me that a lot of agencies actually to close biz, they charge employers cheap but they make the maid pay for it. that is why maid comes in with 6-8 mths loan. so the difference of the loan is actually paying for employer.
i also felt its unfair to make helper pay soo much and i read many horror stories of how cheap agencies always advise their maids to run away etc so that they can be "recycled" to another employer again.

i also learnt from mummies that took from cheap agencies, thats why i will never use them.

below is a link 1 of the mummies wrote.

http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/bad-experience-with-my-maid-station-agency.113232/

good luck in searching for a good helper.
Look for Monica or Victoria 67338387
Boss is Monica.

mummies,

I used Faith Employment Agency.
i have to say that my experience with them has been a very pleasant one. they do things fast and efficient. and honest which i like. they told me everything about maid's backgrd and even when i shortlisted a few, boss was able to tell me who is suitable and who is not as she personally interviews all of her applicants.

i paid $2850 and my helper came in with 3 mths loan only-$1740
i went to a few agencies, some of them told me agency fee is 1000+ but maid comes in with 6-8 mths loan ranging from $3480-4640 which is very high. so Monica the boss of faith employment agency explained to me that a lot of agencies actually to close biz, they charge employers cheap but they make the maid pay for it. that is why maid comes in with 6-8 mths loan. so the difference of the loan is actually paying for employer.
i also felt its unfair to make helper pay soo much and i read many horror stories of how cheap agencies always advise their maids to run away etc so that they can be "recycled" to another employer again.

i also learnt from mummies that took from cheap agencies, thats why i will never use them.

below is a link 1 of the mummies wrote.

http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/bad-experience-with-my-maid-station-agency.113232/

good luck in searching for a good helper.
Look for Monica or Victoria 67338387
Boss is Monica.

Thank you very much. Actually I'm looking for a transfer Filipina - do you know of any good a

Thank you MummyGoh. I'm actually looking for a transfer Filipina maid - can anyone recommend an agency for transfer maids? Thank you so much.

Mummies,

i personally have an experience of hiring Pinoys, Indonesia & Myanmese over a span of 3 years, taking care of my children- toddlers & infants.
My 1st 2 maids were Pinoys,:confused: 3rd is Indonesian :mad:and last is Myanmese:D.
All the helpers i gotten are from Katong Maid Agencies except the Myanmese i have gotten it from a fren recommendation from Peninsula Plaza.
I have to compliment the agent who provided me a great service from Peninsula Plaza. I am able to settle everything without going down to the agency and they even provide me home service! Meaning i dont need to collect the helper from the agency she is willing to send directly to my house. Interviews are done over the phone, even if the helper is abroad, we can TangO and interview. Her working style is she will pay attention to your requirements, then she will short-list a few candidates suited to your needs for you to choose. So you wouldnt be wasting time searching over 100s biodatas and cant make up your mind.o_O i mean we are all working moms, TIME is precious to us. More importantly is the after-sales service, she is always there to solve any misunderstanding if i have with my burmese helper.
My experience with Pinoys and Indonesians wereen't not a pleasant one. Although they are experienced they are getting more and more tricky. And full of demands! And yes i do agree that hiring a good maid is depending on your luck, but 1stly there must be a pool of good candidates for you to fish right?

PM me for Contact for i feel her service is commendable. ;)

Back