(2019/09/20) Want to monitor ur helper & kids anywhere, anytime! Radicam IP cam is the easiest

Hi Joy, can you kindly check with the tech guys if the cameras provide cloud-based storage for the camera footage? Cos am afraid if anyone steals the SD card the footage would be gone which defeats the purpose of an IP camera. Thank you.

Hi Joy, can you kindly check with the tech guys if the cameras provide cloud-based storage for the camera footage? Cos am afraid if anyone steals the SD card the footage would be gone which defeats the purpose of an IP camera. Thank you.

Hi zigzag,

I've offered a sugestion via pm as its rather long. Do feel free to contact me there! :)

Cheers!

hi Joy,
thank you for yr patience n help w my never ending questions! the cameras r setup nicely in my new home. i so far have showed off to some relatives n friends n they hv been impressed w the quality of the video. they say the image is good and sharp, and controls v responsive. i hv given them tis link and i hope they do get their cameras from you!

What is the current promotion... considering 4x RT71...
Hi Ant0800,

The current price is as follows:-

RT71 HD
1 set = $199* (Usual $229 each)
2 sets = $378
3 sets = $537
4 sets = $676
Add-on = $169 each

RT61
1 set = $149* (Usual $169 each)
2 sets = $278
3 sets = $387
4 sets = $476
Add-on = $119 each

So if you are ordering 4 sets of RT71, the total is $676.

*Includes free delivery and On-Site configuration of the Radicams

Cheers :)
Joy

Hi Mommies!

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Wishing all a year of plentiful Abundance, great Health and unlimited Prosperity!
RADiCAM will be holding their festive price through the entire Chinese New Year!

Promo price list for RADiCAM only available at Singapore Motherhood Forum!

Do check out the RT71 HD Radicams' pricing as this model usually has no bulk purchase discount.

RT71 HD
1 set = $199* (Usual $229 each)
2 sets = $378
3 sets = $537
4 sets = $676
Add-on = $169 each

RT61
1 set = $149* (Usual $169 each)
2 sets = $278
3 sets = $387
4 sets = $476
Add-on = $119 each

Orders of 2 sets and above includes FREE delivery and FREE On-Site configuration to 1 address.
Do hurry as this is a while stocks last promotion just for the festive season!

Note: Promo price is only valid for a single invoice order

*Single set price exclude delivery and On-Site configuration

Hi you mentioned that RT61 is no HD camera. So you mean cant take photos of it?
Hi cranky,

Both RT61 and RT71 are video surveillance cameras. Both can be used for "live" video monitoring via mobile apps. You can screenshot what you see during the video anytime you want.

HD or non-HD is the difference in resolution. In other words, RT71 will give you a clearer video than the RT61.

Hope this helps. If you need further clarification, do feel free to let me know. :)

Cheers,
Joy

Hi cool_y2,

I've sent you a P.M. Do feel free to contact me if there's anything else I can help you with. Cheers! :)

Hi,

I'm interested in 1 set in white color. Just the set and courier service. $199+$6 =$205?
Hi Terence,

Thank you for your order, Yes the total price for 1 x RT71 HD and courier is $205.

Payment can be made to POSB Savings 249-48797-0

Do message me your Full name, Delivery address and Contact number once payment has been made so I can arrange for delivery asap.

Thank you! :)

Hi, Can you send me details and price for 1 x RT61 (white) with delivery and installation. Thanks !
Hi mamapotamus,

Price is as fellows:-
1 x RT61(white) + delivery = $149 + $6 = $155
Normally you wouldn't need to pay for the on-site configuration because its really easy. I've also sent you the payment details in a PM. Do let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

Hi
The specs stated as 2 way audio. Can it be used as baby monitor, where we can hear and speak thru the cam?
May i noe the cost for 3 x RT61 w installation? Thanks.

Hi
The specs stated as 2 way audio. Can it be used as baby monitor, where we can hear and speak thru the cam?
May i noe the cost for 3 x RT61 w installation? Thanks.
Hi sheila2005,

Yes, you can either listen in or speak thru the Radicam. In fact, I believe most mommies here have gotten the Radicam to monitor babies, kids or helpers while providing general security in the house.

Your price is as belows:-
RT61 x 3 = $387

Delivery and Configuring the Radicams for use is FREE with purchase of 2 set cameras and above.

Do let me know if you've any other queries. :)

Can I know the coverage of the cameras? For instance if I want to cover the area of a old (therefore larger) hdb which has the dining area, living area and balcony as a combined space, is 2 cameras enough?

If it is live streaming, why do we need the SD card for? Thanks!

Can I know the coverage of the cameras? For instance if I want to cover the area of a old (therefore larger) hdb which has the dining area, living area and balcony as a combined space, is 2 cameras enough?

If it is live streaming, why do we need the SD card for? Thanks!
Hi Baby_mmmmm,

If the area of the Living and Dining and balcony together makes a regular shape(i.e., square/rectangle) with no blind corners or pillars/walls blocking the area/line of sight, 2 Radicams would be sufficient.

The SD card is used to record videos so that if you can see what happened earlier. Radicams' recorded video on the SD card can be conveniently played back on your mobile device while on a mobile network.

Do feel free to let me know if there're further queries. :)

Cheers!

Hi Mommies!

HAPPY SG50 NATIONAL DAY!
Here's a great news in conjunction with Singapore's 50th Anniversary!
RADiCAM has revised their price for all mommies on Singapore Motherhood Forum!

As usual, RADiCAM is still the best known local camera brand for fuss-free and easy to use capabilities.
All the features of most similar cameras in the market + MUCH MORE!
Do check out the thread, going on 3 years with no complains from mommies here.

Guaranteed easiest to use with excellent aftersales service. Assured ease of use regardless of internet service providers or network equipment. The peeps at RADiCAM back what they say with On-site setup if you need. For all the mommies who've purchased previously, I'm sure you can attest to this! :)

Promo price for RADiCAM available at Singapore Motherhood Forum!

RT71 HD
1 set = $168* (Usual $229 each)
2 sets = $288
3 sets = $398
4 sets = $518
Add-on = $128 each (5th Set onwards)

RT61
1 set = $138* (Usual $169 each)
2 sets = $248
3 sets = $328
4 sets = $398
Add-on = $98 each (5th Set onwards)

FREE delivery for orders 2 sets and above.
FREE On-Site configuration to 1 address for orders 3 sets and above.
*$6 delivery charge for single set order
*$20 flat fee for On-Site configuration (optional) for orders below 3 sets. (promo price only valid for Singapore Motherhood mommies. Usual $60)

Last edited:
#Throwback
#303.jpg

Hi,

May i know if the SG50 promo still on? Thks!
Hi Sloane,

Yes, the price remains for Singapore Motherhood forum.

RT71 HD
2 sets = $288
3 sets = $398
4 sets = $518

RT61
2 sets = $248
3 sets = $328
4 sets = $398

Hi dear Mommies!

Posting this on behalf of another mommy who is a repeat Radicam customer on SMH.

5 x RT61 pre-loved for sale! All in working condition as per owner.

Reason for sale is she recently bought 8 sets of RT71 for her new home and upgraded from the RT61s she has.

RT61s are well know to be a trustworthy and low cost model in the RADiCAM range so if you're looking for a cost effective camera with full functions to monitor your home via mobile devices. Do check out her pre-loved sales!

I'm posting on her behalf so if any mommy would be keen, do pm me and I'll link you up directly!

Cheers and have a great week ahead!

Joy

Hi there,

Is the promotion price for the RT71 (1 set = $168*) still on? Currently I am also using CCTV, willing to give Radicam a try if the promotion price is still on.

Hi

I have some questions:

I need 2 cameras..more for security than for monitoring...is this suitable?
How do we go about installing the camera? Need drilling or mounting?
Can it do recording into the SD CARD?
Is it weather proof cos I am installing it outdoor?
What kind of resolution is the recording?
It works on wi fi right?

Please PM ME as I seldom check the thread

Promo price for RADiCAM available at Singapore Motherhood Forum!

RT71 HD
2 sets = $288
3 sets = $398
4 sets = $518

RT61
2 sets = $248
3 sets = $328
4 sets = $398

FREE delivery for orders 2 sets and above.
FREE On-Site configuration to 1 address for orders 3 sets and above.
*$6 delivery charge for single set order
*$20 flat fee for On-Site configuration (optional) for orders below 3 sets. (promo price only valid for Singapore Motherhood mommies. Usual $60)

Hi,
When I view the camera via handphone, there is suddenly grey screen flashing which blackout the images. May I know what is the problem ?

Thanks.

Hi,
When I view the camera via handphone, there is suddenly grey screen flashing which blackout the images. May I know what is the problem ?

Thanks.
Hi Judy,

Do pm me your contact number, I'll get their service rep to call u asap.

Hi, interested in the radicams, can you pm me some details about it, and also does it need any drilling to install? I would like to place it at the top corner of my wall, if don't need to drill, any other way to fix it up there? Thank you

Hi I'm keen too. Same questions as darling d. Appreciate your advise. Kind of need it soon before I head back to work so am hoping it's really easy to install. Could you email me at [email protected]? Tia.

Back