2WW - for those TTC-ing

AF reported again. This is my second month of serious tracking. Total went thru abt 6 months of keeping fingers crossed i think they are all twisted by now. Just started using my CB Advanced Fertility Monitor. My hB is keen in a SA. How and where can I get it done?

Hey ladies wad r e test tt shl b done at o&g to check for the fertility?im having my yearly appt with my gynae soon.im intending to get myself checked thoroughly as im ttc for a 2nd one

AF reported again. This is my second month of serious tracking. Total went thru abt 6 months of keeping fingers crossed i think they are all twisted by now. Just started using my CB Advanced Fertility Monitor. My hB is keen in a SA. How and where can I get it done?

Momo, just call up any hospital to fix appt. I did it online through the sing health website. Can also go poly n seek a referral for fertility checks.. When u see the gynea s/he will order a SA for your hubby. Jiayou

Hey ladies wad r e test tt shl b done at o&g to check for the fertility?im having my yearly appt with my gynae soon.im intending to get myself checked thoroughly as im ttc for a 2nd one

Quite a number of blood tests. Your gynea should be able to advise you better.. So consult him or her :)

Just had news of another friend having a baby boy. So happy for my friend.. I want a SG50 baby too.. Hope I will bfp this month.. Waiting for o date now! :)

my partner done it in mount E... cost arnd $68

Last edited:
if your AF always very accurate, and 2 days late still never come, i think quite high chance is BFP lei!!!!

It's still a BFN, AF 4 days late. I feel it's coming because I experience tummy cramp. Maybe too stress cause the period to delay. I am more worried if there's something wrong with me.

hi ladies!!
just thought of joining this thread as.... i am in my 2ww...

hubby and i have no intention to try #2, but it just happens when we ML it is at the FT period.
Not sure if my app is accurate or not, if it is... i should be at DPO 7 or 8 now. Got cramp and pain.... so think probably MS coming.... but yet LOL I am participating and hoping it is not :p

wish me luck

My 1st ttc for my 2nd. That's why am abit anxious/worried when it mess up my cycle.

Ah okay! I think u are too anxious already. Must relax.

The 2ww is always a big "biatch" for me.. Will screw me up mentally and physically.. The more u think, the more it will delay... At least that happened to me & my other ttc frens..

It's not easy to try not to think Abt it but u have to relax..don't be too kan cheong.. Cos if it messed up yr cycle, it will get more difficult for u to track yr Ovu later too...

Mine not only late AF.. Comes with mild MS as well... So it's really a big fake screw up in my head...

Do you all have white discharge? Or it's normal. I didn't notice before I ttc. I always have the feeling that something is dripping out but when I check, it's discharge. Oops! Don't tell me I just ovulate only.

Do you all have discharge? Or it is very normal. Really hard not to think about it since already miss my AF. Now I just want my AF to come if its BFN.

I always have the feeling something is dripping and when I checked its discharge.

hi ladies, Gong Xi Fa Cai! I needed a platform to rant of my ttc. 2 weeks ago I visited my gynae to see if I can do IUI this month. It so happened that my fertile day falls on 1st day CNY. Sigh. But I still took clomid and wanted to try natural IUI. By D11, 2 out of 3 of my eggs has already outgrown ideal size and this really caught me by surprise cos last year my eggs took longer days to grow with same dosage of clomid. So I had the trigger jab on D11 and was told to BD on 17 & 18 Feb. Problem is we missed BDing these few dates due to my boy was so sick and we were so tired out preparing for cny stuff. Sigh.... Sound like fate is playing tricks on us right? I resign to fate that IVF would be the next journey to embark in ttcing for my #2. Anyone who will be going ivf soon?

It's hard to derive cervical mucus is "creamy" or "sticky" or "clear" etc. My CM is always very stretchy when fertile. Stretch it between thumb and index and it can stretch 3 inches or so. That's when I know i need to quickly do the deeds if we haven't done so. If not stretchy, I'm definitely not in fertile phase.

Thank you, redvel.

I can't relax now because I feel AF is mess up. Hard not to think about it. Well, I will just continue to wait and update you ladies soon.

Baby dust to all~~~

Is it white discharge?
U just notice now?

White discharge. I have alot now and frequent urination. I didn't particularly go notice whether am having discharge till I wanna ttc.

I did alot of research and stuffs, more like scaring myself. Because am afraid I got UTI, or whatsoever infection, thus the delay in AF.

White discharge. I have alot now and frequent urination. I didn't particularly go notice whether am having discharge till I wanna ttc.

I did alot of research and stuffs, more like scaring myself. Because am afraid I got UTI, or whatsoever infection, thus the delay in AF.

I have white discharge very early like Ard dpo3 onwards... That was my very first sign. I also didn't notice before if I have that much discharge but this time it was really a lot till I notice it...

Hope this is another good sign for u!

White discharge shows that mucus is generated to keep the baby safe/a barrier for any infection....

Ladies, my AF just reported today. Phew! Just a late AF. Thank god it came though 6 days late but better than none. 1st ttc unsuccessful.

I hope everyone can your BFP soon. ~Baby dust~

Jiayou!

Hi ladies, i recently gave birth to my boy in Jan after years of TTC, so I totally understand what you ladies are gg through. While clearing my stuff, i found the clearblue ovulution test sticks bought last year there is still one stick left. If there is anybody who wants it, please PM me and i will post to you FOC, just passing it on. :)

Hi everyone, just see whether anyone had a insight to bbt high since ovulation but no bfp or af yet.

can it be cysts as i had pcos?

Ttc for two yrs plus with pcos. Tried clomid three cycles, 1 cycle soiui, tcm.

all failed.

today is cd 48. Bbt still above coverline. Bad af cramps since last week but stopped.

Bbt rise only after cd 32. Although cd 23 opk highest peak with plenty of stringy mucus. But bbt remained low after ovulation.

Have weird bleeding throughout the two weeks wait. Perhaps at cd 28, cd 29 and cd 33 slight bleeding. Cd 28 and cd 29 have mucus with blood. Cd 33 slight pinkish blood and no more. Bbt rise up on cd 33 and remained steady.

been having clear mucus through out the wait..today more stringy. Very painful breasts since 4dpo (bbt rise) cd 36 onwards.

took 6 hpt. All negative. Although one got double line but i guess is evaporated line. Rest all nothing. :(

Anyway anyone ever have late period with negative hpt but pregnant with blood test?

i think chances are low. But just wanted to know whether in the world got ppl late period but neg hpt.

going sgh next week. Though of asking for medicine to induce period. Never induce before. The longest period i ever had is 52 days and it came after that. Doc said a small cyst may cause it.

i had period every month although i have pcos.

anyone there have any sharing? ;)

I will be very grateful!

@2235 today, i try not drink water for 4 hrs and then no toliet break. Tested bfn. Got a shock when i see a double red line come out but just for a awhile and disppear. Again another evaporated line. I using a internet cheapie. Used first response when menses is late but bfn, i guess i may have ovulated very late. And have been using internet cheapies.

Last edited:
Hello Ladies,

There are supplements i bought for my hubby that im trying to sell off as i overstocked.i'm letting them off at a really low cost.They are:-
Himalaya Speman- to increase sperm count

Holland & Barrett- Pycnogenol

Masquelier's French pine extract

Pls PM me if keen.

Hi everyone, just see whether anyone had a insight to bbt high since ovulation but no bfp or af yet.

can it be cysts as i had pcos?

Ttc for two yrs plus with pcos. Tried clomid three cycles, 1 cycle soiui, tcm.

all failed.

today is cd 48. Bbt still above coverline. Bad af cramps since last week but stopped.

Bbt rise only after cd 32. Although cd 23 opk highest peak with plenty of stringy mucus. But bbt remained low after ovulation.

Have weird bleeding throughout the two weeks wait. Perhaps at cd 28, cd 29 and cd 33 slight bleeding. Cd 28 and cd 29 have mucus with blood. Cd 33 slight pinkish blood and no more. Bbt rise up on cd 33 and remained steady.

been having clear mucus through out the wait..today more stringy. Very painful breasts since 4dpo (bbt rise) cd 36 onwards.

took 6 hpt. All negative. Although one got double line but i guess is evaporated line. Rest all nothing. :(

Anyway anyone ever have late period with negative hpt but pregnant with blood test?

i think chances are low. But just wanted to know whether in the world got ppl late period but neg hpt.

going sgh next week. Though of asking for medicine to induce period. Never induce before. The longest period i ever had is 52 days and it came after that. Doc said a small cyst may cause it.

i had period every month although i have pcos.

anyone there have any sharing? ;)

I will be very grateful!

@2235 today, i try not drink water for 4 hrs and then no toliet break. Tested bfn. Got a shock when i see a double red line come out but just for a awhile and disppear. Again another evaporated line. I using a internet cheapie. Used first response when menses is late but bfn, i guess i may have ovulated very late. And have been using internet cheapies.

Wait for the doc to give you a diagnosis yea? Don't give yourself too much stress over this for now.. Rest well. I hope it's good news that can't be detected with POAS :)

Just to give some tips during the 2ww which works for me..

1. Stop BD after ovulation. This is to prevent your fertilized egg to dislodge from your uterus.

2. Do not do any vigorous exercises at all. No jumping totally.

3. Stop drinking cold water. Yr uterus needs to be "warm" for implantation.

Baby dust to all who are still TTC!

Anyone using CB Advanced Fertility Monitor here? I bot it and its in my first cycle now. It prompted me to test on CD 6 to CD16. But my manual tracking shows my O usually on CD 18. Anyone knows how i can update?

Just to give some tips during the 2ww which works for me..

1. Stop BD after ovulation. This is to prevent your fertilized egg to dislodge from your uterus.

2. Do not do any vigorous exercises at all. No jumping totally.

3. Stop drinking cold water. Yr uterus needs to be "warm" for implantation.

Baby dust to all who are still TTC!

Thanks for the tips. :) will try.

I wonder if opk will be -ve after ovulation or would it last all the way till bfp/AF?

Thanks!!

Good thing there is this forum. I think the worse thing during this 2ww is that i will look for all kinds of pregnancy signs n get myself disappointed/ crazy. Lol. Today i am on day 23 n i start to have sore boobs le. Abit emo bout it cos i think its a sign that my AF is coming. Good luck to everyone!

Anyone using CB Advanced Fertility Monitor here? I bot it and its in my first cycle now. It prompted me to test on CD 6 to CD16. But my manual tracking shows my O usually on CD 18. Anyone knows how i can update?

I used that kit and only test on days I have faint lines in the cheap opk... So for me usually O is CD15 so I will test on CD14-16.. Cos I don't want to waste the test strips...

U need to BD few days before O.
for example my gynae use ultrasound to determine my O is thur. She will ask me BD on mon, wed n fri

Good thing there is this forum. I think the worse thing during this 2ww is that i will look for all kinds of pregnancy signs n get myself disappointed/ crazy. Lol. Today i am on day 23 n i start to have sore boobs le. Abit emo bout it cos i think its a sign that my AF is coming. Good luck to everyone!
I think you need to lighten up. Don't give yourself too much stress

Yes opk will be negative after ovulation... U will only get positive opk for 2 days usually....

But for my case, it not accurate. I think i get positive opk (the test line is dark and yet lighter than the control) which I think its positive though most people will think its negative. My darkest test line is on Feb 08 and Feb 16 which lead me into thinking whether I ovulate twice which I know will not.

But for my case, it not accurate. I think i get positive opk (the test line is dark and yet lighter than the control) which I think its positive though most people will think its negative. My darkest test line is on Feb 08 and Feb 16 which lead me into thinking whether I ovulate twice which I know will not.

U got positive opk from feb 8 -16?

U got positive opk from feb 8 -16?

My darkest is Feb 08 and Feb 16. In between, it's kind of faint but still able to see the dark tone. Perhaps the medication I consumed mess up my ovulation.

I keep on testing because I wanna know why it's still double line even though am not ovulating because according to my period tracker (just for reference), it will be at Feb 07.

Actually i think in the ttc journey, anything can happen. My fren bd during her period and conceive too. Her gal is already 5yrs old.

My darkest is Feb 08 and Feb 16. In between, it's kind of faint but still able to see the dark tone. Perhaps the medication I consumed mess up my ovulation.

I keep on testing because I wanna know why it's still double line even though am not ovulating because according to my period tracker (just for reference), it will be at Feb 07.

I have read Abt ppl ovulating twice a month but not sure how common is it...

Normally I will get a negative the following day of O... And didn't continue to test to double Cfm...

U need to BD few days before O.
for example my gynae use ultrasound to determine my O is thur. She will ask me BD on mon, wed n fri

Yup true.. Actually to BD once u get a positive line is abit too late... So timing is critical...

My O is usually on Cd15-16 so I will BD on CD12, 14, 16 to increase the chance since sperms can live in our body for 3-5days but egg needs to be fertilized within 24hrs (max)...

Read that somewhere....

Hey how is everyone doing? Seems like there's very little news of positives! this is my 3rd month trying.. & I am afraid I can't make it for a goat baby if it continues :(

When ttc the cycle goes crazy right? My last period was 29 January... The previous period before that was on 3rd January. From 29 January until now my period haven't come.... I'm hoping it never comes. I did a test this morning with a clear blue kit but it came out negative. I don't know how many days late I am cause this year my cycle totally haywire. Don't know how to feel anymore. Every month got new crazy symptoms that's mindfucking me. I just hope my urine hcg(?) level is too low so cannot detect yet.. but it's clearblue & normally clearblue very accurate right? Sigh.

For the first time my boobs doesn't hurt.. Normally before period it hurts like mad. But this time it's not pain at all even though it tender and big. I am also farting a lot. Both new symptoms.

Anybody here had a negative urine test on the day you missed period but positive after days or weeks later?

Hey how is everyone doing? Seems like there's very little news of positives! this is my 3rd month trying.. & I am afraid I can't make it for a goat baby if it continues :(

When ttc the cycle goes crazy right? My last period was 29 January... The previous period before that was on 3rd January. From 29 January until now my period haven't come.... I'm hoping it never comes. I did a test this morning with a clear blue kit but it came out negative. I don't know how many days late I am cause this year my cycle totally haywire. Don't know how to feel anymore. Every month got new crazy symptoms that's mindfucking me. I just hope my urine hcg(?) level is too low so cannot detect yet.. but it's clearblue & normally clearblue very accurate right? Sigh.

For the first time my boobs doesn't hurt.. Normally before period it hurts like mad. But this time it's not pain at all even though it tender and big. I am also farting a lot. Both new symptoms.

Anybody here had a negative urine test on the day you missed period but positive after days or weeks later?
Hey my menses were oso arn e same timing as urs too.nw waiting for AF too.tink we r too bz during cny.so e cycle is abit cranky. Dun tink iwill be so lucky to get a goat bb.

If no goat, next year is what animal? Anyway any animal also good la....

Picking symptoms is bad really. Every month can be so different. So better don't stress ourselves reading too much into it ya.

Redvel, next year is monkey.... I m running of time as my fs master advise if I can have bb goat is the best. She mentioned something fatal will happen if I have bb monkey. I can feel my menses coming tonight hopefully tml can see full flow then can call kkh & set off my ivf journey.... I agree picking symptoms can drive one mad & feel stressful....

Hey girls, Wanna check with you.. Any one using the smiley face kit for OPK? Smiley face means ovulation approaching right? Cuz I didn't managed to BD earlier and only BD during the two days of smiley face.... =.=

Redvel, next year is monkey.... I m running of time as my fs master advise if I can have bb goat is the best. She mentioned something fatal will happen if I have bb monkey. I can feel my menses coming tonight hopefully tml can see full flow then can call kkh & set off my ivf journey.... I agree picking symptoms can drive one mad & feel stressful....
Good luck bubbleblue!

Back