IVF/ICSI Support Group

Oh no, then maybe I should not take soy products at all. Btw, does that mean we should reduce chicken intake because of the hormones? Hai, don't know is it too late for me to cut back.
I didn't consciously cut out chicken but generally I don't eat much of it. Maybe u wanna cut down? Moderate amts shld be ok

I didn't consciously cut out chicken but generally I don't eat much of it. Maybe u wanna cut down? Moderate amts shld be ok
For me I try to eat kampong chicken if I cook at home. Reduce eating chicken wings outside. Don't over eat but think eat once a while is ok.

Only full flow then call call kk? Some times i really can't understand what they mean first day menses to call... spot kind not counted

anyone knows the address for dr zou? and the opening hours? She will be there everyday?

I'm thinking of going for acupuncture while waiting for my May fresh cycle...

Thanks!

Hi sisters, can I check when is the earliest I can do HPT? Today I'm D6 past a D3 transfer.... Getting anxious. No symptoms at all except for slight cramps on and off.. Implantation should be over already right since its already 6 days....

anyone knows the address for dr zou? and the opening hours? She will be there everyday?

Thanks!
meiling i think is this address but not v sure~

Attachments

• 1425274399984.jpg
    1425274399984.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 171
Hi sisters, can I check when is the earliest I can do HPT? Today I'm D6 past a D3 transfer.... Getting anxious. No symptoms at all except for slight cramps on and off.. Implantation should be over already right since its already 6 days....
happy mtb, might b too early.. hope e pic below helps!

Attachments

• 1425274520837.jpg
    1425274520837.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 194
Hi ladies, need help in encoding this term: early cavitation embryos... I just did my medicated FET last fri and was given this embryo status..

Thank U! =D

Anyone know if needs to make appointment or what???
You can make appt though. However, they will allocate a no. to you when you arrived. It will be our turn once your no. is being called. Good to reach there as early as possible .. It can be a long long wait.

Thanks!
She is there every day from 3pm except Wed. Mon to Fri 3pm to 8.30pm. Sat to Sun 10am to 2pm. Book appointment also no use. It's more like a first come first serve system because if there are walk-in patients before you then will also need to wait. Tel 64560833.

Last edited:
She is there every day from 3pm except Wed. Mon to Fri 3pm to 8.30pm. Sat to Sun 10am to 2pm. Book appointment also no use. It's more like a first come first serve system because if there are walk-in patients before you then will also need to wait. Tel 64560833.

Thanks for the info! =)

I think my period "ki siao" le... i was heaty and fall sick and i down alot of cool stuff.. now this morning one spot then no sound no picture

It looks like my body doesn't respond to lucrin as am still having cm ( the kind nearing o , sorry tmi)
Sigh very upsetting.
It's normal.. Don't worry. The lucrin does make u produce more of the mucus. I had that in my last cycle. If still concern maybe call and ask the doctor. :)

Ladies, has anyone of you experienced being down with flu & cough before taking the jabs? Are we allowed to still take the hormones jab if we are sick?

Ladies, has anyone of you experienced being down with flu & cough before taking the jabs? Are we allowed to still take the hormones jab if we are sick?
Hi, I am having cough and throat inflammation before I started stim. Now I stimming but still coughing abit.

Hi ladies, anyone know what can be done if egg r not growing as expected? Thanks
Hi jas, I experienced this during my last cycle. Growth only 1mm per day... Nothing could be done but lengthen stimming days.

But I read once folicles reach more than 10mm, they will start to grow faster. Which day r u??

bubbleblue,
I am, and i have yet to recover. Realised that i am weaker nowaday.
My gynae said its ok to start, better consult your gynae and get well before the egg retrieval.
Speedy recovery

Hi ladies! Anyone seeing dr zou Yu min for acupuncture before ER?
Lemon tart,
i went to visit Dr Zou after ER.
Few ladies that i met in the clinic went before ER, i think its better.
If you are considering TCM, i will advise you to go early.
Noted that Dr Zou will be in the afternoon shift, started from 3.30pm,
if you can, go early to take queue number, otherwise, go after 4pm as there are many patients.
Try to call to check the crowd, if you go after work, they will see the patient if you are taking the number before 8.30pm.
Hope this is helpful.

Are u at the max dosage alrdy? Which day are u at now?
Im not sure if im on max dosage but i was given more jab for the nxt 2 days n will go for scan again on fri...im at day 5 now...

Doct said i shld hv more eggs by now but now onli abt 5 if im not wrong..

Hi jas, I experienced this during my last cycle. Growth only 1mm per day... Nothing could be done but lengthen stimming days.

But I read once folicles reach more than 10mm, they will start to grow faster. Which day r u??
Hi tsf0205, thanks for ur info...im at day 5 now...im given 3 more days jab n scan again on fri...hope wl hv better result on fri...fingers crossed!!!

Btw, so do u hv gd no of eggs fm ur first cycle after lengthen the stimulation period?

Im not sure if im on max dosage but i was given more jab for the nxt 2 days n will go for scan again on fri...im at day 5 now...

Doct said i shld hv more eggs by now but now onli abt 5 if im not wrong..

I see tat your doc is still adjusting your meds, dun worry and Chk again this fri. Who r u with?

Hi tsf0205, thanks for ur info...im at day 5 now...im given 3 more days jab n scan again on fri...hope wl hv better result on fri...fingers crossed!!!

Btw, so do u hv gd no of eggs fm ur first cycle after lengthen the stimulation period?
Hi, prev was my 2nd cycle... I didn't have a good number as I have low Amh and ovaries were over supressed before the cycle start. But I had 2 good grade embryos and managed to BFP. But no HB at 8 weeks.

tsf0205, tks for your info. Are you taking your cough medicine tog with the jabs? Wish you speedy recovery soon ok.
Makie, tks for the reminder. I will check with my gynae again. Hope you get well soon.

Good luck to all cycling ladies!!

Hi ladies, It's 7days past ET today but I'm still having cramps on my lower right. Is this normal?
TWW is torturous. 6 more days to blood test. Getting nervous.
Did a HPT yesterday at d6 and got a negative. . I choose to think that it's too early to test. Haha!
Dun think will be doing HPT again. Too stressful. Will just wait for BT next mon.

Last edited:
Hi ladies, It's 7days past ET today but I'm still having cramps on my lower right. Is this normal?
TWW is torturous. 6 more days to blood test. Getting nervous.
Did a HPT yesterday at d6 and got a negative. . I choose to think that it's too early to test. Haha!
Dun think will be doing HPT again. Too stressful. Will just wait for BT next mon.
Hihi, I read tat cramps are Gd signs?? I'm 4dpt totally no signs...

tsf0205, tks for your info. Are you taking your cough medicine tog with the jabs? Wish you speedy recovery soon ok.
Makie, tks for the reminder. I will check with my gynae again. Hope you get well soon.

Good luck to all cycling ladies!!
Now taking tcm. I doubt I can recover after retrieval and transfer. Anyways, cough do not affect the implantation. So not to worry too much.

I'm thinking of changing doctor if this cycle fail.my Dr is Dr Loh n I know many sisters bfp under him But feel he is quite unprofessional in many areas and also very impatient.

This cycle,I caught him using his hp while doing ET for me. I think he was waiting for the embryologist to deliver the embryos, But still...
I asked him Why were u on the phone n he says he wanna call his maid to ask the maid to not cook dinner for him. I was like wth.

Then when I was doing Intralipid drip. Dr marianne adjusted to a slower pace for me Cos previously the face was too fast and I was in pain n my hands turned red n veins were visible. Then Dr loh suddenly came in n never ask anything and turned full speed.Walau.I was really crying in pain.and haven't drip finished he told the nurse to remove for me.Cos they all wanna close the clinic already. I was like I already paid the full amount n they don't Let me drip finish

So though he had good reputation of creating many bfp for many sisters here, But I think I have many bad experiences with him as he is very impatient. I prefer to have a Dr That's more patient.sisters, any recommendations in case I need
Try Dr Tan Heng Hao in KKH! He's the BEST!!! :) I did my 1st fresh under him and I BFP! My girl is turning 4 months old soon. :)

Greed3, if u want to be first must be there even before 730am! There are already pple q-ing outside before 730am to wait for nurses to open door! I ever reach at 715 am & there are already pple q-ing. Dunno what time those early birds reach. :)

Hi hopeful 13,

Me too I was there 7.15am thought I would be the first but there was already a queue. I did went even earlier like 7am and I was really first in queue. Very kiasu but any later the queue is worse

Back