(2015/09) Sept 2015 Mummies

hello mummies, just to check if any of u have any itch? like yeast infection? im dying of itch soon :(
Hi, i have little bumps on my leg and chest which itches like crazy!
Checked with my gynae yesterday and she said that its pregnancy rash and more will come! :(
You can try to apply mopiko or calamine lotion to reduce the itch! :)

Hello mummies,

Happy Lunar new year :):)

Question please -wonder have any of you heard about Dr Paul Tseng from TLC/TCM and Dr loke kah leong before? Can share the review? Thanks.

Hello Mummies!

I have been following this thread and finally decided to join. I'm 11 weeks and edd 13sep. Gynae at TMC Dr Benjamin Tham.

Morning sickness was terrible. I went KKH twice as my scheduled appt with Dr Tham was still some time away. Finally couldn't take it and requested for Dr Tham to see me earlier. KKH finally gave me a stronger dose for nausea but the 2 visits already cost me $300!!
I was finally given almost 2 weeks MC to just vomit at home.

Going for OSCAR next Monday!

Mummies in first tri, hang in there. It will be over before you know it. =)

Hello Mummies!

I have been following this thread and finally decided to join. I'm 11 weeks and edd 13sep. Gynae at TMC Dr Benjamin Tham.

Morning sickness was terrible. I went KKH twice as my scheduled appt with Dr Tham was still some time away. Finally couldn't take it and requested for Dr Tham to see me earlier. KKH finally gave me a stronger dose for nausea but the 2 visits already cost me $300!!

I am seeing Dr Tham too! Love his sense of humour. Take care and rest well, try to eat something for bb

Hello All!

I'm currently @ 11wks with first bb.
Super excited! But morning sickness is making me irritated. Cant even drink water :(

Going for OSCARS nxt fri!

Same here at 11 weeks. Sometimes I wish I have more MS symptoms because when U don't, U don't feel good nor feel preggers. It's damn complicated... Haha will anyhow imagine things...

Jiayou and hang in there!

Hi Everyone! My I'm currently at 9 weeks with my 2nd bb. Edd is 1 Oct but most likely will choose to Csec in End-Sep. :)

Going for my 2nd Appt tomorrow, hopefully can hear my bb heartbeat!

Please add me in FB at [email protected] and whatsapp at 96247103! Thanks a million! :D

Hello Mummies!

I am seeing Dr Tham too! Love his sense of humour. Take care and rest well, try to eat something for bb

@summerpeh , just wonder if u saw my pm message to u? Are u able to add me into the fb grp? Can pls add me to the whatsapp grp too?

Hi everyone! I'm with Dr. Tham too! :)

Did dr tham suggest you do the harmony test? I decided not to do it as it's quite costly. We will see how the oscar goes first...

He did suggest to do both oscar and harmony test. My hubby and I decided to do oscar test and the results were good! So I don't think I will do the harmony test.

He did suggest to do both oscar and harmony test. My hubby and I decided to do oscar test and the results were good! So I don't think I will do the harmony test.

That's really nice to hear. I hope mine will go well next Monday too. What matters more than a baby's health right...

Did you also sign up for the first born incentive package? Seems like they revised the price to $60 only buy removed some benefits. I think it's ok still so I signed up.

Hi Ladies, I am just created an account and joined this forum. Read the past posts, and found the mummies-to-be here very cheerful!
Hello!!:)

I am in my 9th week and am seeing Dr Chee JJ. But she is going on leave for 4months; I have a choice of a gynea in her clinic to take over my case or
find another gynea..... **sianz**

And last night I had a lou hei with my hubby and took a small piece of raw salmon..... now I am very worried:confused:.... I am such a glutton....

@iamnewmummy

my own experience: my girl is 3.4 kg at birth so she's quite big. as she came out, she probably burst a blood vessel in the womb thus there was a lot of blood and I heard dr Tan said that a blood vessel was ruptured. Dr Tan was very calm and just proceed to stitch up the blood vessel to stop the bleeding. the midwife is also very calm to assist in the stitch. when my girl came out the cord was also around her neck and Dr Tan just looped the cord out so that my girl can breathe.

what i hear about Dr Tan is that she's super experienced (ex-head of O&G of KKH) and she's very cautious. if she thinks something is not right she will refer for more scans or to the right doctor to confirm. she is also known to be "lucky" and able to have good results even with complicated pregnancies. if she thinks you need rest she will give lots of MCs to let you rest. these are all heard from my sis-in-law and bro-in-law who are both doctors themselves so it's reliable. my sis-in-law's 3 kids are all delivered by Dr Tan.

Hi Tupapa,

What is this Dr Tan full name?

Hi Ladies, I am just created an account and joined this forum. Read the past posts, and found the mummies-to-be here very cheerful!
Hello!!:)

I am in my 9th week and am seeing Dr Chee JJ. But she is going on leave for 4months; I have a choice of a gynea in her clinic to take over my case or
find another gynea..... **sianz**

And last night I had a lou hei with my hubby and took a small piece of raw salmon..... now I am very worried:confused:.... I am such a glutton....

pls...its' just ONE slice... don't worry about every thing else this 9 months will be very painful!

as long as u r not taking raw food regularly and in multiple servings, don't be unduly worried.

pls...its' just ONE slice... don't worry about every thing else this 9 months will be very painful!

as long as u r not taking raw food regularly and in multiple servings, don't be unduly worried.
I took sashimi too! As long as its fresh should b ok!

Hey RnRnr, so did they call? Or u decide to change gynae le?
I m stuck now .just met esther and she said she cant take me as my delivery date is 9sept she is away to london for conf call.so she said better i see someone else stuck here:(:(
Now at mt A anyone can recommend a doctor for me pls.thanks

Dr Kenneth Edward lee

I m stuck now .just met esther and she said she cant take me as my delivery date is 9sept she is away to london for conf call.so she said better i see someone else stuck here:(:(

u can try do hk ho!! very good at mt A

hi,
me and xiaotantan r the admin for sept mum 2015. its a secret grp so whoever want to join wont be able to find. pm me us ur email add if u want to be added to the fb grp and ur contact to add in the watsapp grp.

Last edited:
Serious?? She haven't tell me that. Oh dear, my EDD is 6 sept. Will I face the same fate too? *stress...

That's really nice to hear. I hope mine will go well next Monday too. What matters more than a baby's health right...

Did you also sign up for the first born incentive package? Seems like they revised the price to $60 only buy removed some benefits. I think it's ok still so I signed up.
I did not sign up for the first born incentive package, not much details about those activities and benefits stated in the pamphlet; the only thing I know is the scans will be given 10% discount.

Back