(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

I also watch my belly button everyday to see if it will pop out or not :D:D but don't think it will :D:D
Haha mine is like at the borderline liao xD but dunno if it will pop out anot.. I also hope it wun ehh coz later wear clothes den got the belly button pop out so funny xD

Haha mine is like at the borderline liao xD but dunno if it will pop out anot.. I also hope it wun ehh coz later wear clothes den got the belly button pop out so funny xD
mine popped out for several weeks oredy, a bit ticklish at times. but lucky not so obvious when wearing clothes.
if urs is borderline, shd pop out latest in several weeks' time, haha :D and hopefully it'll be prettier than mine :D

ya agree with chrisl. bb stuffs expensive so me & hubby everything also get second hand de.. second hand cot + mattress (but mattress cover we will buy new one), second hand rocker, second hand carrier and second hand clothes. Esp clothes, bb outgrow super fast no point waste money buy. Basically everything is can get second hand just get becoz u will need to spend on other stuffs first hand like diapers, bb shampoo & bath foam.
We got 2nd hand swing since will only use for a short while and 2nd hand clothes, but shd be buying new cot.
Does anyone know when Taka bb fair starts? Based on past years, shd be ard Mar?

yes yes. that's what I saw some pregnant women when their belly button pop out. so obvious when wearing clothes

mine popped out for several weeks oredy, a bit ticklish at times. but lucky not so obvious when wearing clothes.
if urs is borderline, shd pop out latest in several weeks' time, haha :D and hopefully it'll be prettier than mine :D
Is it weird to see the belly button pop out? Haha when u wear the clothes it will rub against it too yah?

I'm staying with my mum during the 4 months too so she can help me to take care of the bb and I also can learn how to take care.. After that she will be baby sitting her too.. Which means I will hv to separate with my bb :( only weekends then can see her.. :(

how abt u & hubby stay at your mum's place mon-thurs and head to work from there (can spend time with baby also), then fri night bring your baby back to your hse and look after with hubby over the weekend, mon morning/sun night deposit at your mum's place. I plan to do that when i go back to work, but is my mil place coz my mum working.

how abt u & hubby stay at your mum's place mon-thurs and head to work from there (can spend time with baby also), then fri night bring your baby back to your hse and look after with hubby over the weekend, mon morning/sun night deposit at your mum's place. I plan to do that when i go back to work, but is my mil place coz my mum working.
Actually from my mum's place to our workplace is nearer hehe coz my mum is staying at amk and my hubby's workplace is just at sin ming and for me is at raffles.. But I'm not sure if my hubby will agree with that anot coz we are now staying with his parents.. If he agrees den that will be great coz I really wish to spend more time with bb even though is just night time :)

Has any mummies encounter that you request for refund for the package that signed with the clinic but the gynea you wanted is away for a long period? Will the clinic refund the money?

Hi all,
I believe this must have been mentioned before. But im looking for a recommended malay postnatal massage package.

Any good recommendations and contact details?

Thanks in advance.

Marilyn.

Hi all,
I believe this must have been mentioned before. But im looking for a recommended malay postnatal massage package.

Thanks in advance.

Marilyn.
U can try babies bellies :) I nv try their pre natal though but will try their post natal massage :)

Actually from my mum's place to our workplace is nearer hehe coz my mum is staying at amk and my hubby's workplace is just at sin ming and for me is at raffles.. But I'm not sure if my hubby will agree with that anot coz we are now staying with his parents.. If he agrees den that will be great coz I really wish to spend more time with bb even though is just night time :)

Tell your hubby is only temporary for the first 4 months, after you all return to work will see how is the arrangement again. By then maybe he used to this arrangement also lazy to change. Haha! Tell him that the baby has different milestones and you really wish to progress with your baby and see the milestones like first baby teeth, uttering first word and such, because babies grow up very fast, so once u missed the milestones cannot reverse, then give the pleading innocent look

Tell your hubby is only temporary for the first 4 months, after you all return to work will see how is the arrangement again. By then maybe he used to this arrangement also lazy to change. Haha! Tell him that the baby has different milestones and you really wish to progress with your baby and see the milestones like first baby teeth, uttering first word and such, because babies grow up very fast, so once u missed the milestones cannot reverse, then give the pleading innocent look
Ouhh for the 4 months we will be staying at my mum's place hehe is after my maternity leave we plan to go back his house to stay, I told him ytd abt this haha he said he's fine with the arrangement though xD actually he dun mind to stay at my mum's place bcoz we hv been staying there tgt for 8 years before we were married so he also quite used to it already.. :)

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Marilyn.
Hi Marilyn
This is my third bb ..for first two i took post natal massage from sadia +6597724579
She was quiet gd so will take her this time too..
I used two ladies for 10 days massage..sadia coz her overall massage is gd ..so called her for last 3 days she charged me $50/hr and first 7 days nadia (will pass her number too) massage also gd but she also massages breast lumps so get lots of relief from milk collected .she charged $54/ hr ..
This time around will call both again first nadia then sadia :)
Hope this info helps too

Ouhh for the 4 months we will be staying at my mum's place hehe is after my maternity leave we plan to go back his house to stay, I told him ytd abt this haha he said he's fine with the arrangement though xD actually he dun mind to stay at my mum's place bcoz we hv been staying there tgt for 8 years before we were married so he also quite used to it already.. :)

so things should be easily work out for you :)
good that your hubby is accommodative :)

Hi Marilyn
This is my third bb ..for first two i took post natal massage from sadia +6597724579
I used two ladies for 10 days massage..sadia coz her overall massage is gd ..so called her for last 3 days she charged me $50/hr and first 7 days nadia (will pass her number too) massage also gd but she also massages breast lumps so get lots of relief from milk collected .she charged $54/ hr ..
Hope this info helps too

Does any of these ladies also do pre-natal massage?

anyone so far only gain 5kg like me in 22week? im kinda worried if bbs are getting what they need..

Hi Marilyn
Hope this info helps too
Hi dear thanks for sharing. Just wondering... Why do u have to take Sadia for the last 3 days and Nadis the first 7 days? Are the massage different? Sorry im a first time mum. So abit clueless.

Hi dear thanks for sharing. Just wondering... Why do u have to take Sadia for the last 3 days and Nadis the first 7 days? Are the massage different? Sorry im a first time mum. So abit clueless.
Well nadia massages the breast ..coz it get engorged if baby dont suck well..so quite painful sometimes once u deliver..then when she massages i got relieved a lot...u can do all massage with one lady no prob ..but I took sadia last three days ( u can take more days too..due to financial strain i took jus three days) hers is gd massage ..spa feeling and feel a lot relieved.

I think mine started when I was around 3 months haha but it was quite fade kind now getting more and more obvious haha.. I see le also shocked xD

Me too, I didn't really notice then suddenly it became a line hehe

My hubby also aiming for my belly button to pop!

Hi does anyone know roughly how much a nanny for baby charges? Btw i mean a babysitting nanny, not the confinement type. Thanks!

Me too, I didn't really notice then suddenly it became a line hehe

My hubby also aiming for my belly button to pop!
Ya haha why they keep aiming that yo xD I keep telling him no no I dunwan it to pop out haha.. It will be ugly when I wear clothes >.<

yes.... it really changes my life.... just like now.... suddenly having a headache.... sigh....
Oh dear, u feeling ok? Hv more rest ba even though I understand that no matter how much we rest we will still feel tired haix

But do take care yah drink more water too nowadays the weather not very good too..

Oh dear, u feeling ok? Hv more rest ba even though I understand that no matter how much we rest we will still feel tired haix

But do take care yah drink more water too nowadays the weather not very good too..

@Ice_Tea thanks alot! i'm ok... just that these 2 days, not sure y just have sudden headache attack.... now as well....

ya... i find myself getting more and more tired easily at night.... weather has been too hot... i have been on the air-con these few nites in order to get to sleep....

i find we very poor thing.... during hot weather, we will think of drinking cooling stuff to cool ourselves down.... and yet.... these are "keep out of reach" stuff for us now.... :(

Back