Good Confinement Lady

alohajosun

Hi, anyone has used a CL called Ah Fang from Sarawak. Her M'sian tel no ends with 0959. She has been referred but we would not want to find out the hard way if she's not competent. If anyone has hired her before, kindly share your experience. Thanks.

Hi Aloha

You may want to try my CN whom she does my cnfinement for me for 40days. She is very pro in BF.

Btw, she is available for Feb 2013.
PM me if you require her contacts.

Hi VT,

When did you hire her to be your CL? is she a good cook, help to clean the house and look after mother and baby well? Could you share more about your experience when she took care of you?

Is she fully booked til Feb 2013? My EDD is end Sept.

If I may have her contact. Thank you.

Hi alohajosun, my cl is not bad too you can try asking her if she available in sept she's a good cook n can help you o do some housework and she very flexible in your daily meals just that she don't stay over at your place lastly her price is reasonable.you may try to contact her at 97476211 to look for Cindy.
Thanks

hi joanne,

are u still using this CL cindy ? she is singaporean ? cos im looking for day time CL only..no need to stay. jus cook for me and look aft baby 9-5pm will do
happy.gif
hope u can share your experience with me. tks !

Hi I am new here. My edd is around 29th jan. Any good and patient confinement lady available during this period please SMS me at 9003 6510. Thank you in advanced

Hi 2013 mothers to be,

First and foremost,congratulations and its a beginning to a really beautiful and wonderful experience. Thus cherish every moment of your pregnancy with your husband.

Confinement nanny is what one should definitely look for at the start of your pregnancy. Amazing confinement nanny are definitely hard to come by as they are always booked up.Therefore i would like to recommend my confinement nanny, Sabrina from Malaysia.

Sabrina is amazing with newborns,experienced, not over-bearing,shares her knowledge on taking care of a newborn and imparts knowledge on a good healing process for the mother.
She cooks well and takes good care of me during my whole confinement period whilst she dotes on my newborn.
She is clean,neat and ensures the best for both mother and newborn.
She also cooks for my in laws and hubby everyday even when i have a maid.
She is very cheerful,helpful and is very bubbly personality!

She really loves taking care of newborns when you see how dedicated she is. We wanted to extend her services however she is already fully booked.

She is currently fully booked till Feb 2013.

We had a farewell dinner for her yesterday with the whole family and all of us miss her. She was not only a confinement nanny to us but has became like a family member to us.

We will definitely engage her for my #2.

I would strongly encourage all mummies who needs a confinement nanny to book her early, as she is booked up very quick.

She is now in Msia and her next engagement is in a weeks time.

You can contact her at 81055776(SG) or 0164681225 (m'sia).

Here are previous reviews from other mummies who have engaged her. I am thankful i did my research and found her.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/5453919/5804694.html?1336144980

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/3491207.html?1281578381

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/6951583/6971551.html?1341804938

My EDD is 25th Jan, near yours, Wiwik! Since it's VERY near CNY, friends tell me hard to get CL to stay over CNY and the market rate will be higher too. Any mums to advise?

My edd is 14 jan 2012. Had just confirmed with a malaysian CL. She quoted me 3.8k. Quite steep but no choice since my confinement will cross over to cny.

Hi, I'm doing my confinment now and my confinment lady is fully booked till late jan 2013. I got this lady through my friend who had used her service and proven good. You can get her for Cny 2013 but her cost will be 3k and above as it is CNY period.

She's very good, hygienic, responsible and hardworking. She cooks well. Her HP is 82352012. She's from Malaysia JB. Has 30 over yrs of experience. She's quite booked so hurry before she's full again. You can tell her that you are recommended by her July 2012 customer. She will be with me till mid Aug.

Hi,
my mum is Mdm Tan, she is a Experience Confinement Lady ,she current fully booked for year 2012, she is good cook, take good care for baby and she even help me to do confinement before. She is available end of Feb 2013. Can call +65 98801042

I would like to recommend my Confinement Lady, Sally. She pronounce as Sherry.

She is doing confinement for me now and would be available from 8 Aug to 3 Sept and 7 Feb 2013 onwards.

She has 18yrs of experience and is able to handle my baby and my toddler well. She support me in breastfeeding and will wake up when baby cries for milk for me to latch baby.

Her contacts:
9465 8800 (Singapore Hp)
+60 12 267 2428 (Malaysia Hp)

Here are some of the things she do:

1) She prepares my daily herbal bath

2) Help sew the mittens and booties which are way too big for my baby.

3) Cooks different dishes to cater to Me, Picky Hubby and my toddler. She usually most of the time skip lunch and eat vegetables most of the time for dinner.

4) She starts her day quite early like 6+, 7 am and end sometimes at midnight.

5)Clean all the dishes, Mops the kitchen floor after cooking every dinner vacuum very frequently

6) Wash clothes and hang the laundry after she has clean up the kitchen.

7) Take care, bath my toddler when she is feeling unwell and cranky

8) Support me in breastfeeding and helps to steralise the bottles and such. Bring the baby to me when she cries for me to latch.

9) Painstakingly remove all the fats from the Chicken and then prepared and cook it to get the chicken essences every night.

10) Helps to pack and tidy up my messy house because I was unable to do so during pregnancy and with a toddler.

Hi
Recommending my friend's mum.

Auntie Kim
1) Able to cook confinement meals.
2) Very patient and caring. Loves babies.
3) Able to do housework.
4) Timing is flexible. Able to do daytime or whole month.

If you are interested, please contact Janet at 9007 2455 / 6554 0245

Hi, I'm doing my confinement now and would like to recommend my CL Yu Jie. Besides taking care of mummy and baby, she also cooks for hubby, wash & hang hubby's clothes, sweep & mop the floor, sew my baby's mittens which are too big for my baby, made red eggs for baby's full month and even volunteered to wash my cushion covers!

Her Malaysia contact is 0169627515. She's with me until next Thursday, PM me if any mummy wish to speak with her before then. She's available during CNY period.

Hi , would like to reccomend my fantastic CL , was really lucky to have her as i initially hire one cl who was money grabber , ask for higher pay , air ticket to penang , minimum $200 ang pow and final straw was that she insist on "helping" me buy expensive things like abalone .. so i sacked her ..

Luckily i got this CL who initially retired to take care of grandson .. now she just decided to come back and i got her.. finishing my confinement next .. she is god send ..Her name is auntie Hui Feng ..

My baby is extremely fussy and cry for milk every hour . She is quite pro breast feeding thus dun mind staying up the night to take care . She wakes up ard 6 am just to start preparing my meal .. everyday breakfast , lunch , dinner is like restaurant style .. so far , into my 26 days of confinement i only have 2 repeated dish ... She make very good food even for my husband and my fussy mother and a separeate set for my dad. So daily , she cook 3 type , one set for me , one for mum and husband , and one set for dad who is vegetarian . SHe also is quite clean and can tell she love baby. Extrememly patient and kind , not wasteful at all ... imagine when i was in hospital , she brought my confinemnet food even when i ordered hospital meal , then she say dun waste and she can help me eat the not nice hospital food if nobody eat .. very nice and sweet lady ..
There was once my mum bought meat bao and she told me that better not eat as not sure what type of meat they use , might not good for me ..so the next day she immediatey hand made meat bao me ... how many CL would do that !
She also help to teach my new maid how to care for baby , how to do housechore , and maintain my maid cleanliness such as min 1 day bath 3 time cos taking care of baby .. she also talk sense into my maid when my maid got lazy ,.. so really is making my every penny wrth .. she make me feel that she is more of mother than a CL .. very motherly and yet not naggy .. she is modern and flexible and also respect our privacy alot.. she totally understand that having our first baby, we naturally will want to see baby more so even when hubby came bk late from work , she dun mind leaving the room when hubby come in to see so that we can have family time ... so very considerate ...
she is also not pushy in the confinement rules, she will tell u what to do but if you decide not to, she will respect too .. (etc like me i die die no give bottle till 3 weeks so for 3 weeks she patiently spoonfeed my baby thru the night ). The only thing she very admandant about is mummy have to drink enuff soup .. so she gave me 3 big bowl a day and insist i drink cos it will help produce milk ...
She is also frenly to all guest that comes and dun mind cooking extra for them .. i duno what bad point to say abt her as i have yet to find any ,, can only thank her by posting good review and reccomendation .. i will post all pics of food she cook .. but she mention that she is able to cook different thing and so much everyday cos we have alot of ingredients in the fridge .. so for those who hire her , if you want to eat something u have to have the ingredient ,,,

I extended my confinement with her and now really cant bear to let her leave .. i guess all who employ her is lucky .. i am not related to her and fund her by a forummer recommendation too .. so since i am so free doing my confinement now i can give very detail review ... haha .. For those who ineterested please email me at [email protected]

IPOH HORFUN
7427734.jpg

HANDMADE MEAT BUN
7427735.jpg

STIR FRIED MEE SWA
7427736.jpg

Dry MEE HOON KUAY
7427737.jpg

CHIX RICE
7427738.jpg

FISH BEE HOON
7427739.jpg

SOUP MEE HOON KUAY
7427740.jpg

OUR DAILY DINNER STYLE
7427741.jpg

BIG BOWL OF SOUP 3X A DAY
7427742.jpg

GULTINOUS RICE SHE TRIAL FOR MY BABY FULL MTH
7427743.jpg

Hi thanks for the responses. My CL is taken up during CNY 2013. Pls do not call her further. Will update again if she is available. Thanks

Hi all

I had a very bad experience with my confinement lady named AH YONG +65 91329207 / +60107763883 / +60173937890. She is from Muar and was recommended by another confinement lady as she was fully booked on my due date. Some senario:

1) She is annoying. Keep talking about money. Before birth, she keeps calling to remind me on the Ang baos … first and last day

2) When I gave birth and before i discharged from hospital, I checked with nurses how much ml of milk given to my son. It was 30ml. From the first day she came, she fed my son 30ml. However my boy started crying 30minutes after feeding. Ended up she fed him another 30ml. Meaning double amount of milk were given!!! Babies’ tummy is like a size of walnut. And when she tried to burp him, he puked all out.

3) She is very lazy. Every morning after her breakfast, she will place her used cup and plate in the basin. Her duty is to wash my cloth however she leaves my clothes for 2 days untouched except baby clothing. I had to ask her then she brings it down but handover to my maid for washing. After cooking, she doesn’t clean up the kitchen area. All these are not done just because I have a maid. Even preparation of cooking such as chopping of onions, ginger etc is done by my maid too. Must well I pay my maid to do it. What for I engage her?

4) She discourages me from giving breast milk in the middle of the night. She insisted on giving my son formula. She said formula make baby feel fuller. I do agree formula is fuller but the main point is she wants baby to sleep longer so she can enjoy her beauty sleep. She keeps complaining baby wakes up 2 or 3 hours making her no energy to work during the day. But is normal for a newborn to wake up that often right. Moreover she does take afternoon NAP.

Finally on the 15th day, she suddenly came to me and said she wants to quit. She said she’s totally exhausted and ask me find another confinement lady. This year is DRAGON year. Don’t expect me to get one replacement immediately. After she left, I felt so helpless and broke down and cry. End up I had depression. Cried on few occasion. Such irresponsible confinement lady shouldn’t do confinement for people. PLEASE BEWARE OF HER !!!

Hi Mahjong. At your recommendation I contacted Sally/Sherry, glad that she is available but she mentioned about ang bao before and after. Is there a rate or more like a performance bonus? How much you paid her for the 4 weeks service? Did you apply WP for her?

Did anyone else engage her before?
I hope she is a good cook and has high hygiene standard.

Hi my name is Shine. I have 12 years of experienced as a Day confinement Nanny, working time 9am to 5pm. I am a great cook, passion with infants also an Infant Host teacher with CIT. I do custom made confinement meals for mom and family. Interested, you may contact me at 97873674 for enquiry or fix appointment to meet up. I am resting at the moment and booking is available in 2013 except march 2013 (Booked).

I would like to update my 8 Aug 2012 post.

We extended Yu Jie but were not pleased. Some of the things which changed our opinion are:

1. She bathed & wiped baby's face using smelly cloths & even used water which had been used to wash baby's mouth to wash baby's eyes. When we told her not to do so, she argued that it's ok to do so.

2. The dishes she washed were often not clean no matter how many times we pointed it out to her. Dishes had leftover food, utensils were oily, cups had her leftover oats from her breakfast. Worst was my breastpump parts had foreign stuff on it after she had supposedly washed it.

3. She served uncooked food a couple of times. Not only that, when we told her the fish was not cooked on the inside, she argued that "this fish is like that, red in colour". However, after cooking it further, the raw red changed colour to become cooked white.

4. She spoilt / broke many things including microwave oven, kettle, milk bottle, plate, spoon, basin, dishwasher detergent dispenser & even tripped the house circuit when she burned the kettle cord. Instead of apologising, she would make all sorts of excuses to argue that it's not her fault.

5. She passed baby to an insurance agent we were meeting only the second time without our permission.

6. She scolds baby for crying.

7. When baby had rashes & we asked her to wash the net bouncer, she had to argue that the rashes were not due to the bouncer & that the bouncer was bought after baby started having rashes (which was not true).

8. She lied that another CL we met was getting more than $2500 when the other mummy had not even paid that amount to the CL agency.

9. She took back the ang bao she gave baby (apparently she had placed it on baby's bed for a short while), saying that she thought we didn't want it, but we didn't even see it! She said she would give baby another ang bao, but she never did.

If any mummy still wish to engage her, she did do those things I mentioned in my 8 Aug 2012 post.

But we will never hire her again nor recommend her to anyone.

Hi there, my ex CL May is good for recoomendation. she has very good cooking skill, taking care of baby and also hygenic. without very much training she can oso operate steriliser n warmer. I hv engaged her for 2 months. And she couched me in taking care of baby which i am very much appreciated.
Her contact is 60179136118.

Hi, I'm looking for a good day-time CL during Feb, my edd is 15 Feb which falls on the cny period. I can only hire day time as I do not have spare room for her to sleep in. Please do message me! I'm feeling all stressed up! I know I'm a little last minute, as I'm stil feel so nauseous and sick.

Hi mummies/daddies
we cater to pre and post natal massages.
Malay experienced therapist from spa.
Malay traditional massages wz binding.
Confinement cooking avail too.
We cater weigtloss TRA and anti aging products. Best sellers in Singapore! Distributor for NUSKIN
do add me on fb so u can see the testimonials and packages offered.
facebook : Nora Kea
contact wadsapp / sms : 85187739

Hi mummies to be,

I am from may2012. I will like to recommend my CL who has 19yrs experience. She can cook well, clean and love babies. Pls pm me if u r interested. I can give u her details

Hi Adeline
Thanks for your CL (Aunty Sabrina) recommendation.

I saw the same thread recommended Aunty Sabrina. Below is what I encountered.

Managed to contacted her early March 2012 but she was already taken up.
My confinement was early OCT 2012, so she recommended her cousin LING JIE (Actual name: Chin Soo Choon) claimed that she is very very experience. So with Aunty Sabrina's words I trusted her.

Take note:
VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LING JIE
Her mobile number
Singapore: 85250612 / 85250639
Malaysia: 0196-016-4693429 / 0196-016-4949821
Left on the 9th day of my confinement

Long story short say (interested mummies who wants to know more, pls PM me)
Basically, not really happy with her way of doing things, looking after bb skill is BAD, expect you to smile at her, cannot cook at all, no awareness of food freshness, no cookery skill and also not as great as what she claimed herself was. Worst thing is that she try to create misunderstand between me and my hubby (putting words in my mouth), which is the last thing that I could tolerate!!!

Confronted her to clarify, her words started to twist.

That's it. The contract ended after the confrontation, on the 9th day.

All thanks to Aunty Sabrina who Introduced Ling Jie.
I was without CL for the rest of my confinement.

Similar case (left on the 9th day) also happened soon after my contract ended with Ling Jie to another unlucky mummy. This is the reason why i need to let all mummies to be aware.

How I know? Aunty Sabrina called me to ask what happen to my confinement lady (LING JIE). She also received another similar case.
Which means Aunty Sabrina knows what had happend to me, but only listen to Ling Jie side of story, without calling me to hear my side of story. Aunty Sabrina introduced to another mummy. Only when the 2nd case happened (left on the 9th day) then she call to ask. Aunty Sabrina only said "Sorry".

Last words... Beware of these 2 CLs.

I would like to recommend/refer my confinement nanny to this forum.
Her name is May, a malaysian.

May charges very reasonably and she do for local and overseas (overseas different charges of course)
She is very systematic, neat and clean, she is easy, she is not the calculative sort and i must say she has great initiative, and she has a very positive attitude. She is not the gossip sort and she has great adapting skills.

Most importantly she is very experienced and very patient. She is good with her cooking for mommy who needs alot of nourishing and she handles baby really well. It is very comfortable to have her around.
As i am doing total breast feeding, she knows what and what not to cook for me which at this point food consumption is very important as what i eat is what the baby feeds.

During her stay, she does all the marketing.
She cooks for my hubby and myself. If my hubby do not want confinement food, she is able to make something different. Just let her know what to do or make. I stay with my family but during the confinement period they are mostly away. However when they are back, May will cook for them also. I normally will work on the menu with her. For me she cooks only 2 meals as i am not someone who wants a heavy breakfast. But if you want her to make all 3 meals she can.

She do the laundry for baby, hubby and me. She dont do ironing. But she will fold the clothes neatly.
She sweeps and mops the floor, also she cleans the bathroom for me. We didnt request her to do all these but she did it out of her own initiative.
Also with her vast experience, she is a good source when you are uncertain with what's up with the newborn. she will teach and guide you. I learnt alot from her.

I was lucky to have her even though i contacted her last min but fortunately she is free to do for me.
She is suppose to fulfill a month (4 weeks) confinement but i extended her for another two weeks. I would love to extend her for another month but she is travelling and after that, she has an overseas confinement duty. Honestly i have no idea what will i do when she leaves.

My family ( my parents and hubby) and i are fond of her and she really love our boy. I am sure we will miss her and her food.

I strongly recommend her and if i have a #2 i definitely get her back.
You may wish to contact her at 98646165 or +60127055420

Hi,I got this lady through my friend who had used her service and proven good. I had used her for my own Confinment in July this year. She's really good that I extended her services. So she's been helping me for slightly more than 2 mths.

This confinment aunty is very good, hygienic, responsible and hardworking. Once she finish the chores, she would take the initiative to carry baby so that i can rest. My kitchen and whole house is so clean when aunty is around.

She takes care of my baby well and wash baby's bottom regularly. Some Confinment lady just use baby wipes. This Aunty uses cotton and water. It's lots of work man. She even uses handkerchief to clean baby's mouth after every breastfeed session & burp baby. She even wakes up in the middle of the night to help me change baby's diaper, wash my breast pump and burp baby. It's tiring but she still wakes up every morning at 7plus.

She cooks well. She knows how to brew henessey chicken for takes 5hrs! Her Confinment food is delicious! Never sick of it.

She's really patient and doted on my baby. She even help me feed my 2 yrs old when i'm busy with my baby. She does this without even me asking her to do.

I address her as "Aunty". Her HP is 82352012. She's from Malaysia JB. Has 30 over yrs of experience. She's quite booked so hurry. now her only slot is May 2013. You can tell her that you are recommended by her July 2012 customer.

Even after she had finished her assignment, she still calls to check on my baby. Hardly any Confinment lady would care so much. To me, she's even better than my mum. That's why I'll miss her even till now. I still keep in touch with her. Hope u guys will be blessed by her just like i did.

Hi

Would like to intro my confinement lady who has 20 more years experience of take care baby,good cooking skills, patience and nice.

Her charges are reasonable.

Name: Auntie Xin Hua
Mobile: 90699570

Hi! anybody has recommendations for day time CLs? I need one in Aug/Sept. Can't really have a stay in CL because my house is overcrowded. Pls let me know, thanks!

looking to hire day time cl who doesnt mind a dog. must be pro-breastfeeding and tidy. edd end sep 2013

My CL Aunty Akiau is with me for another week before my confinement ends. I am thankful that we managed to engage her at the last minute and I would recommend her - she is supportive of breastfeeding and doesn't make unkind remarks even if supply is low.
She is very clean & hygiene, mops my kitchen floor after every meal she cooks and doesn't make a mess. She takes initiative to help out whenever she can - washes/folds family's clothes, sweep/mop house floor in the morn.
She takes good care of my newborn too and will highlight concerns (bleeding belly button after U-cord drops off / skin rashes) rather than keep quiet.
She has a request to apply work permit - we did so willingly for that piece of mind. It is around S$175 levy one time payment.

You can PM me if you wish to get her contact.
Cheers!

Hi, mommies

helping my CL yen ying to post, she is really friendly, patient n good with baby. Can cook very well too.I'm quite a fussy mommy but she is good. SMS me if your interested, 93368616. Im helping her to post beacuse she is my best CL. Thanks

Hi mommies,

Would like to recommend my CL Aunty Karen who is very easy going and knowledgeable. She was recommended to me by a fren and im so glad I engaged her ^^

Shes sporean and has 2 grandchildren whom she took care of too when they were babies. Shes currently available for Apr.

Reasons for recommendation:
-Bilingual (in fact she speaks many dialects too)
-Cooks well (even made her own hakka rice wine!)
-Super hygienic
-very patient w baby (and me haha)
-Clean up thoroughly after cooking
-Helped with housework when got time and taught my maid how to take care of baby n impart her cooking skills to her too
-pet lover (very good with my dog)
-genuinely cares for baby
-pro breastfeeding and very encouraging when my milk not much in the beginning
-highlights certain concerns tactfully when I dun follow some rules etc

These are some main points I think its impt to me..anyway strongly recommend her as shes really very kind to us and we all miss her after she left.

Can call/sms her 82312854.

Dear all , auntie Hui Feng had requested for me to stop promoting her for personal reasons thus i would not be replying email for enquries about her and to all mum to be , i wish you best of luck in finding a great CL !

I have good CL to recommend, her name is Yu Ang Auntie. She cook great food, took good care for my new born baby & clean up my house. Her full booked til end of Nov'13. More than 10 yrs experience. She is very nice & friendly CL. She contact number is +60165333367. Price very reasonable & works for 28 days.

I have good CL to recommend, her name is Yu Ang Auntie. She cook great food, took good care for my new born baby & clean up my house. Her full booked til end of Nov'13. More than 10 yrs experience. She is very nice & friendly CL. She contact number is +60165333367. Price very reasonable & works for 28 days.

Hi sharonhsc

Does Aunty Yu Ang has a Sg contact no.? How much did she charged you for 28days?

Thank you.

This comes 2 years later than Royce88's post but I would like to confirm the experience. Chin Soo Choon also goes by the name Irene Chin, Malaysian phone number +60 16469 3429, Singapore phone number +65 8506 7169. We agreed on a rather exhorbitant amount of S$7,000 per month for her to come to HK to work for us for 2 months over Chinese New Year. We agreed becuase (1) she came well recommended, (2) we were having twins, and she claimed to very experienced with multiples and (3) she had to work over Chinese New Year.

However, she resigned after working for just 2 days after I came back from the hospital. Her "resignation letter" cited reasons such as the lack of a "starting work ang pow" and the fact that I hadn't paid her for the herbs she brought over to cook for me. This is despite the fact that I explained I wasn't aware of a "starting work ang pow" tradition (I only know of "perfomance angpows" which you give at the end), she didn't tell me how much the herbs cost and I thought at some point I would have the chance to pay her since she was going to be with us for 2 months, and that I had paid her a 30% deposit in October 2014 to secure her services.

I can also confirm that she is not as experienced as she claims she is and that she has no idea how to care for multiples. Long story short, she is unprofessional and no new mother should have to go through what I did with her.

I have a photo of the letter she wrote me and a photo of her if anyone needs to know more.

Hi Adeline
Thanks for your CL (Aunty Sabrina) recommendation.

I saw the same thread recommended Aunty Sabrina. Below is what I encountered.

Managed to contacted her early March 2012 but she was already taken up.
My confinement was early OCT 2012, so she recommended her cousin LING JIE (Actual name: Chin Soo Choon) claimed that she is very very experience. So with Aunty Sabrina's words I trusted her.

Take note:
VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LING JIE
Her mobile number
Singapore: 85250612 / 85250639
Malaysia: 0196-016-4693429 / 0196-016-4949821
Left on the 9th day of my confinement

Long story short say (interested mummies who wants to know more, pls PM me)
Basically, not really happy with her way of doing things, looking after bb skill is BAD, expect you to smile at her, cannot cook at all, no awareness of food freshness, no cookery skill and also not as great as what she claimed herself was. Worst thing is that she try to create misunderstand between me and my hubby (putting words in my mouth), which is the last thing that I could tolerate!!!

Confronted her to clarify, her words started to twist.

That's it. The contract ended after the confrontation, on the 9th day.

All thanks to Aunty Sabrina who Introduced Ling Jie.
I was without CL for the rest of my confinement.

Similar case (left on the 9th day) also happened soon after my contract ended with Ling Jie to another unlucky mummy. This is the reason why i need to let all mummies to be aware.

How I know? Aunty Sabrina called me to ask what happen to my confinement lady (LING JIE). She also received another similar case.
Which means Aunty Sabrina knows what had happend to me, but only listen to Ling Jie side of story, without calling me to hear my side of story. Aunty Sabrina introduced to another mummy. Only when the 2nd case happened (left on the 9th day) then she call to ask. Aunty Sabrina only said "Sorry".

Last words... Beware of these 2 CLs.

Last edited:

Back