IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi @ttc77, all is not lost until the BT. Do not give up!

We striked our #1 with Dr SF Loh at KKH. His beside manners is.. unusual and we were able to take it, although we understand why he pissed many other couples off. I agreed with @chuckles that it's important to have a good relationship with the IVF doc based on trust as he'd be making recommendations to you on key decisions on this journey.

When we started TTC for #2, my husband wanted to transfer our snow babies from KKH to Dr Loh's clinic as we really believed in him. However, I was worried about cost, especially for fresh cycles and decided to stay with KKH for the familiarity and the grants.

I'm a KKH fan and stuck with them all these years and hence came under various of their docs Dr Kelly and Dr Sad and now Dr Tan HH. I would recommend Dr Tan HH. He took over Dr SF Loh as Head and has excellent bedside manners, sensitive to patients' concerns, takes time to explain issues and rationalize decisions. Since KKH is a govt hospital, you could be eligible for the govt grants as well. KKH has improved its processes over these years to handle more IVF cases so it should be a more bearable process now. Be forewarned that the queue times are still ridiculous. My FET scans @ KKIVF can take up to 1.5 hours to scan and review with doc... My appts to see Dr Tan at Clinic D can take up to 2 hours for a <10min talk with him.

Hi ttc77, sorry to hear abt your bad experience. It is important to have a good relationship with the ivf doc. You need to trust him to do the right thing for you. Why don't you consult more than 1 gynae and have a feel what it is like. You might not like my gynae though I can't recommend him enough. Raffles hospital have good ivf clinic. I did mine at sincere. You might want to ask abt the experience of the embryologist as well. The lab is where the 'magic' happens. All the best sweetie.

I'm thinking of changing doctor if this cycle fail.my Dr is Dr Loh n I know many sisters bfp under him But feel he is quite unprofessional in many areas and also very impatient.

This cycle,I caught him using his hp while doing ET for me. I think he was waiting for the embryologist to deliver the embryos, But still...
I asked him Why were u on the phone n he says he wanna call his maid to ask the maid to not cook dinner for him. I was like wth.

Then when I was doing Intralipid drip. Dr marianne adjusted to a slower pace for me Cos previously the face was too fast and I was in pain n my hands turned red n veins were visible. Then Dr loh suddenly came in n never ask anything and turned full speed.Walau.I was really crying in pain.and haven't drip finished he told the nurse to remove for me.Cos they all wanna close the clinic already. I was like I already paid the full amount n they don't Let me drip finish

So though he had good reputation of creating many bfp for many sisters here, But I think I have many bad experiences with him as he is very impatient. I prefer to have a Dr That's more patient.sisters, any recommendations in case I need

Hi ttc77, sorry to hear abt your bad experience. It is important to have a good relationship with the ivf doc. You need to trust him to do the right thing for you. Why don't you consult more than 1 gynae and have a feel what it is like. You might not like my gynae though I can't recommend him enough. Raffles hospital have good ivf clinic. I did mine at sincere. You might want to ask abt the experience of the embryologist as well. The lab is where the 'magic' happens. All the best sweetie.

Actually I'm.quite happy with the embryologist in Thomson fertility center.I think they have done a great job. But I don't think my style n.Dr.Loh style matches

Who.is your Dr?

Hi all, hope to get some advice from ladies here. I ve done 2 cycles if so-iuu before. May I know if the procedures are more or less similar to ivf? Of cos I know ivf is more complicated. Just want to understand n convince myself to proceed to to ivf if our next round of so-iui fails. I hope ivf is not as scary as I may imagine. Tks!
Hi dragon_gal
I had gone through 4 so-IUIs & honestly as I look back now, I feel that it was a waste of time. Of course I hope u will have better luck than me at it.
I used to fear IVF, ended up wasting precious time procrastinating. When I finally started ivf, it was such a breeze.. in fact I felt it's less stressful than so-iui! Regretted not starting ivf earlier!

Hi @ttc77, all is not lost until the BT. Do not give up!

We striked our #1 with Dr SF Loh at KKH. His beside manners is.. unusual and we were able to take it, although we understand why he pissed many other couples off. I agreed with @chuckles that it's important to have a good relationship with the IVF doc based on trust as he'd be making recommendations to you on key decisions on this journey.

When we started TTC for #2, my husband wanted to transfer our snow babies from KKH to Dr Loh's clinic as we really believed in him. However, I was worried about cost, especially for fresh cycles and decided to stay with KKH for the familiarity and the grants.

I'm a KKH fan and stuck with them all these years and hence came under various of their docs Dr Kelly and Dr Sad and now Dr Tan HH. I would recommend Dr Tan HH. He took over Dr SF Loh as Head and has excellent bedside manners, sensitive to patients' concerns, takes time to explain issues and rationalize decisions. Since KKH is a govt hospital, you could be eligible for the govt grants as well. KKH has improved its processes over these years to handle more IVF cases so it should be a more bearable process now. Be forewarned that the queue times are still ridiculous. My FET scans @ KKIVF can take up to 1.5 hours to scan and review with doc... My appts to see Dr Tan at Clinic D can take up to 2 hours for a <10min talk with him.

Thanks babe! Ya I heard a lot of recommendations n positive reviews of Dr tan hh too. Heard he is a lot more patient

Thks. Hmmm do we need to do lot of bed rest ? I noticed that I keep forget and keep sitting up right or walking to do my errand.
no need complete bed rest..just be very very slow in movements ..I sat semi upright too on bed but put pillows behind to support back..first few days take it really slow..dun carry heavy stuffs..

Thanks babe! Ya I heard a lot of recommendations n positive reviews of Dr tan hh too. Heard he is a lot more patient
Hi,i was once a patient with dr tanhh but as i have no 'yuen' with him,i choose to give him up although pp says his skills is good. I feel tt he is rather impatient attending to me and rushing for time. He didnt reali answer to the questions i ask him too.

However,i know tt many sisters here described him as patient and a very nice and caring doc. But i feel stressful when i see him,like he always rushing for time n want to finish my appt fast. I often left with ? On my head with lots of questions unanswered.
However,tt time i went alone,and he's like tt. But when i went with my husband,he seems more patient.

So i will recommend if u reali want to see him,go together with yr husband.

Last edited:
Hi all,
I would like to check if oats is forbidden during ttc. I saw that wheat is but not sure about oats. Need enlightenment please as I plan to eat this for weight loss. TIA!

@ttc77 ..gosh..how unprofessional! Suggest u try nuh prof pc wong..my impression of him is like he is no nonsense type..for me my hb and I prefer that to 'take it easy as it comes' type of docs which we had previously encountered

Hi all,
I would like to check if oats is forbidden during ttc. I saw that wheat is but not sure about oats. Need enlightenment please as I plan to eat this for weight loss. TIA!
oats are very good for ttcing in fact very good for us women ..not to mention lowers cholesterol level:)

Hi,i was once a patient with dr tanhh but as i have no 'yuen' with him,i choose to give him up. I feel tt he is rather impatient attending to me and rushing for time. He didnt reali answer to the questions i ask him too.

However,i know tt many sisters here described him as patient and a very nice and caring doc. But i feel stressful when i see him,like he always rushing for time n want to finish my appt fast. I often left with ? On my head with lots of questions unanswered.
However,tt time i went alone,and he's like tt. But when i went with my husband,he seems more patient.

So i will recommend if u reali want to see him,go together with yr husband.

Ya that treatment is so familiar. I always got it from Dr Loh.Haha.slags rushing for time n want to finish my appt fast n u know.sometimes we also Don know what to ask,n we always end up leaving the room with a lot of?

@ttc77 ..gosh..how unprofessional! Suggest u try nuh prof pc wong..my impression of him is like he is no nonsense type..for me my hb and I prefer that to 'take it easy as it comes' type of docs which we had previously encountered

Ya babe. I really very stun when Dr Loh used his hp during ET. Really no joke.I could see it totally.I was worried Cos I thought something happened n he is calling for help.
End up he told me he wanna call the maid to not cook dinner.

Ya that treatment is so familiar. I always got it from Dr Loh.Haha.slags rushing for time n want to finish my appt fast n u know.sometimes we also Don know what to ask,n we always end up leaving the room with a lot of?
Me actuali wrote my questions on a piece of paper before i see e gynae. His e only gynae who did not reali ans my questions.. However i think i am e only 1 in this forum tt is uncomfy with him. So far all reviews on him were good. Think patient n doc also need some chemistry ba

Last edited:

Oh I forgot to say that depsite our good experience with Dr Loh, what you experienced under him is not acceptable. not professional. Sorry that it happened. :S

Hi chuckles,

Is dr roland at sincere ivf centre? I tried to Google his clinic but i only find roland chieng fertility n woman care so i m confuse about where he s located?

I'm thinking of changing doctor if this cycle fail.my Dr is Dr Loh n I know many sisters bfp under him But feel he is quite unprofessional in many areas and also very impatient.

This cycle,I caught him using his hp while doing ET for me. I think he was waiting for the embryologist to deliver the embryos, But still...
I asked him Why were u on the phone n he says he wanna call his maid to ask the maid to not cook dinner for him. I was like wth.

Then when I was doing Intralipid drip. Dr marianne adjusted to a slower pace for me Cos previously the face was too fast and I was in pain n my hands turned red n veins were visible. Then Dr loh suddenly came in n never ask anything and turned full speed.Walau.I was really crying in pain.and haven't drip finished he told the nurse to remove for me.Cos they all wanna close the clinic already. I was like I already paid the full amount n they don't Let me drip finish

So though he had good reputation of creating many bfp for many sisters here, But I think I have many bad experiences with him as he is very impatient. I prefer to have a Dr That's more patient.sisters, any recommendations in case I need
@ttc77
May i ask how did you end up at tfc n dr loh since you shld b entitled to govt grant?
My personal preference would be dr tan hh after consultations with various drs such as dr yu, dr sadhana, prof wong n dr sheila loh.
He delivered my baby not my ivf dr but i can tell you he's one of the best govt hospitals dr we hv ever met. I was extremely nervous throughout my pregnancy but his experience, patience, humor, reassurance, approachable character really put us at ease. I go into his room without fail with long list of questions n stubborn paranoia and he always manages to answer and pacify me. However being kkh n huge queue waiting for him all the time, there is inevitably some self inflicted pressure to not take too long in each appointment.

@ttc77
May i ask how did you end up at tfc n dr loh since you shld b entitled to govt grant?
My personal preference would be dr tan hh after consultations with various drs such as dr yu, dr sadhana, prof wong n dr sheila loh.
He delivered my baby not my ivf dr but i can tell you he's one of the best govt hospitals dr we hv ever met. I was extremely nervous throughout my pregnancy but his experience, patience, humor, reassurance, approachable character really put us at ease. I go into his room without fail with long list of questions n stubborn paranoia and he always manages to answer and pacify me. However being kkh n huge queue waiting for him all the time, there is inevitably some self inflicted pressure to not take too long in each appointment.

I Actually went to Dr lisa Wong in tmc to check on Why we couldn't have a kid after so long. After the results she concluded that ivf is the only option n referred us to Dr loh who is also in tmc.

N my husband n I heard that the queue at kkh is quite long, always have to wait v long, so we dont Ming going to tmc.

Just tested hpt this morning. Clear negative. Hai.I feel like bringing forward the blood test to tomorrow. Tomorrow will be d15 of embryo and will be 13dp2dt. Should I? By right should know if pregnant right?

AF is back 6+ weeks after the m/c at 12 weeks! This means that I can start planning for FET 2 months later, provided that the next 2 cycles are of usual duration and usual flow (as Dr instructed). Never thought I'll be so happy to see my AF back with all the full glory of PMS and cramps. @@
bunnymuimui, this is prob e rare times one look forward to AF~ i remember being so glad when mine decided to report.. Haha

I have a different opinion of dr Loh, I find him a very dedicated dr. He will work 24hr 7 days per week for his patient. He replies email even in the middle of night and uses his lunch time to do surgery for Patient. He don't turn patient away and if u can wait he will see you despite his busy schedule.

When I jab wrongly and was in a panic because of shortage of med, I emailed him and he went back to his clinic , called me to inform that he will place the med at TMC 24hr climic so I can go and collect. This is at 10pm at night. Even when my cycle failed he never once said want to give up on me and not worried that I pull his success rate down because of my age. When I want to go govt hospital he is also encouraging and help me write a referral letter.

Yes he can be rush and at times tempremental but I find him to be a good dr. I personally feel his style is more casual type and of course sometimes he crack jokes which not many can take it but that's his style. Choose a dr U are comfy and can communicate with.

Has anyone have reviews of Dr Roland n Dr lc foong?
My fren see dr LC Foong. She likes him cos he is very patient so I think you will like him too. He is very expensive and with many expat patients. He is quite formal kind of dr so will shake your hand when u enter the room and shake your hand goodbye when you leave.

I have a different opinion of dr Loh, I find him a very dedicated dr. He will work 24hr 7 days per week for his patient. He replies email even in the middle of night and uses his lunch time to do surgery for Patient. He don't turn patient away and if u can wait he will see you despite his busy schedule.

When I jab wrongly and was in a panic because of shortage of med, I emailed him and he went back to his clinic , called me to inform that he will place the med at TMC 24hr climic so I can go and collect. This is at 10pm at night. Even when my cycle failed he never once said want to give up on me and not worried that I pull his success rate down because of my age. When I want to go govt hospital he is also encouraging and help me write a referral letter.

Yes he can be rush and at times tempremental but I find him to be a good dr. I personally feel his style is more casual type and of course sometimes he crack jokes which not many can take it but that's his style. Choose a dr U are comfy and can communicate with.

Ya sometimes.hor I think doctors n patients also need to have chemistry

Hi ttc77, as u know we are in the same cycle. Today is 15dp2dt and so far only getting bfn on hpt. Oh well the same shit different cycle

Wife cried terribly this morning from seeing the bfn

Our beta is on Monday and we already know what the results will be. It's just frustrating when like u say, people pop babies like nobody's business and for us even with ivf can't pop anything.

All the medications, waiting, hoping and then crush again without any reasons is just..... Terrible

We are going to just take a break from all these baby making thing as it's just too stressful to my wife. Will have her quit her job, go korea for a month and just forget about all these for now

Heart wrenching

Hi, I juz saw ur post & I juz wan to say, I applaud u for all tt u hv done for ur wife. I m sure the pain/ stress u hold is no lesser than ur wife..

Watever the outcome todae & Watever the path u guys take, all the best & good luck!

Haizx.. anyone with a thin lining n proceed with the cycle? finished my scan with follicles seeming gd size, biggest at 19mm but lining still at 5mm.. dun think can proceed with so thin lining...

Actually I'm.quite happy with the embryologist in Thomson fertility center.I think they have done a great job. But I don't think my style n.Dr.Loh style matches

Who.is your Dr?
Hi ttc77,

My doc also does his procedures at tfc... And I find him v gentle with great bedside manner. He does Intralipid also and no pain at all (my pain threshold is rather low). If you are keen, pm me and I'll share details with you!

Haizx.. anyone with a thin lining n proceed with the cycle? finished my scan with follicles seeming gd size, biggest at 19mm but lining still at 5mm.. dun think can proceed with so thin lining...
Maybe try take red bean soup? I proceeded with ET with lining of 6. Dr prescribed me with progynova to be taken for 4 weeks. Dr say ET usually will not be done for lining below 5. So u still have chance. He said he has patients who got pregnant with lining 5 & 6.

Hi sisters.. good morn..

I jus did my scan and there is 1 follicle abt 13.5mm... i know the ideal size is abt 18mm.. so i was schedule for a scan on wed..

Dr wans us to try natually for 1 cycle and if i didnt conceive my next step will be iui le..

Anyways to make follicle grow these 2day?

Thank u very much..

Maybe try take red bean soup? I proceeded with ET with lining of 6. Dr prescribed me with progynova to be taken for 4 weeks. Dr say ET usually will not be done for lining below 5. So u still have chance. He said he has patients who got pregnant with lining 5 & 6.
hopeful13 i took red bean soup, but dun seem to have much impact..

ur progynova was prescribed before the cycle started or when the lining wasn't optimal? waiting to c doc now n c what they say.. praying for e best~

Hi sisters.. good morn..

I jus did my scan and there is 1 follicle abt 13.5mm... i know the ideal size is abt 18mm.. so i was schedule for a scan on wed..

Dr wans us to try natually for 1 cycle and if i didnt conceive my next step will be iui le..

Thank u very much..

ur progynova was prescribed before the cycle started or when the lining wasn't optimal? waiting to c doc now n c what they say.. praying for e best~
They can increase your progynova dosage and wait a few more days. Lining can be improved

They can increase your progynova dosage and wait a few more days. Lining can be improved
thks gooiee!

i wasn't prescribed any.. during last scan on Fri i asked doc, she said dun worry abt the lining cuz will grow when follicles grow.. so she say leave it.. who knows today still same thickness :eek:

maybe doc will prescribed meds today.

Maybe u ask if they can prescribe progynova now? For me it was prescribed after ET. Actually I thought the lining will continue to grow from last scan till ET but Dr all base it on last scan when checking the follicles.

Hi sisters.. good morn..

Thank u very much..
not too sure but maybe eggs will help? 13.5sounds reasonable.. but depends on which CD u at..

Has anyone have reviews of Dr Roland n Dr lc foong?

Hi ttc77,

I've been with Dr Lc Foong since 2013 and did my first ivf with him mid last year. He is very reassuring, kind and is someone whom I feel genuinely cares for his patients. He is patient in answering questions and very experienced - I'm glad that he makes all the tough decisions for me! I did a freeze-all single blast transfer under his advice. I was disappointed at not being able to do a fresh transfer but it all turned out for the best in the end. I understand that his preference is for d5 transfers and the lab only freezes blastocysts with decent grades.

I also really appreciate how Dr Foong does personal calls to inform us on blood test/monitoring results - not just at the end of 2ww but throughout the ivf process. His clinic is streaming with patients and this is something he can easily delegate to the nurses but yet he takes it upon himself to do it. He's the only RE I've seen so I've no basis for comparison but I'm very comfortable with him so far. But I agree with the sisters here, ultimately it depends on chemistry and 'yuan'. It's important to find someone you trust and respect given that we are investing so much $$ and emotions on this journey.

Feel free to PM me if you need more info. Still hoping for the best for your BT and maybe you might not need a 2nd opinion after all! Take care.

I read the threads with some aftermth thoughts.

Its reali difficult to get 1 egg,1 soldier and a nice womb and meet hor. I reali hope there is some magic to bless some of us to make our little dream come true. Its just a little dream and we are not out to kill nor hurt pp,yet it seems so difficult. N didnt do anythg harmful before,yet we have to go through the injections,pimples n disapptments. Despite tcm,healthy lifestyle,food n even medical intervention to help,its like at e end e results does hurts a bit.

i reali hope some of us here can cross safely up e shore n hold our healthy bb in our hands like some of e sisters here who had sailed through this to achieve the bb dream.

Sorry for a little bit of ranting. Sometimes like other sisters,need an avenue to release as there is no 1 to talk to for this thgy..

Last edited:
I Actually went to Dr lisa Wong in tmc to check on Why we couldn't have a kid after so long. After the results she concluded that ivf is the only option n referred us to Dr loh who is also in tmc.

N my husband n I heard that the queue at kkh is quite long, always have to wait v long, so we dont Ming going to tmc.

Just tested hpt this morning. Clear negative. Hai.I feel like bringing forward the blood test to tomorrow. Tomorrow will be d15 of embryo and will be 13dp2dt. Should I? By right should know if pregnant right?
@ttc77
If you really need to find another dr, no harm short listing two drs of your choice, consult them and see who you prefer.
Since you be spending so much money and emotions on this, impt to find dr you most at ease with.
I'm not sure u can just bring forward your bt like that, isn't it controlled by clinic so to have 100% accuracy?

Hi ttc77,

I've been with Dr Lc Foong since 2013 and did my first ivf with him mid last year. He is very reassuring, kind and is someone whom I feel genuinely cares for his patients. He is patient in answering questions and very experienced - I'm glad that he makes all the tough decisions for me! I did a freeze-all single blast transfer under his advice. I was disappointed at not being able to do a fresh transfer but it all turned out for the best in the end. I understand that his preference is for d5 transfers and the lab only freezes blastocysts with decent grades.

I also really appreciate how Dr Foong does personal calls to inform us on blood test/monitoring results - not just at the end of 2ww but throughout the ivf process. His clinic is streaming with patients and this is something he can easily delegate to the nurses but yet he takes it upon himself to do it. He's the only RE I've seen so I've no basis for comparison but I'm very comfortable with him so far. But I agree with the sisters here, ultimately it depends on chemistry and 'yuan'. It's important to find someone you trust and respect given that we are investing so much $$ and emotions on this journey.

Feel free to PM me if you need more info. Still hoping for the best for your BT and maybe you might not need a 2nd opinion after all! Take care.

@Lynelyn
That's interesting.
So his clinic does not freeze d2 or d3 embryos? All must b blast?
I also believe blast quality makes all the difference.
My LO is from 1BB blastocyst.
How much does it cost to do a fresh cycle with him?

Hi Ladies,

I have seen Dr Tan on the 21st Jan and he told me the IVF centre will call me to fix a date for my fresh cycle but now i still have not get a call from them. Should i call and ask or wait for them to call? I hope to get a date in Mar thou.

Also, im doing long protocol this time. Anyone is doing the same as well? As Dr Tan is abit rush the last appt due to a C-sec ops waiting for him he told me to take the medication starting D21.
My menses started yesterday late night so i consider today is D1? Also, do i only take the medication after they fixed the appt with me??

I read the threads with some aftermth thoughts.

Its reali difficult to get 1 egg,1 soldier and a nice womb and meet hor. I reali hope there is some magic to bless some of us to make our little dream come true. Its just a little dream and we are not out to kill nor hurt pp,yet it seems so difficult. N didnt do anythg harmful before,yet we have to go through the injections,pimples n disapptments. Despite tcm,healthy lifestyle,food n even medical intervention to help,its like at e end e results does hurts a bit.

i reali hope some of us here can cross safely up e shore n hold our healthy bb in our hands like some of e sisters here who had sailed through this to achieve the bb dream.

Sorry for a little bit of ranting. Sometimes like other sisters,need an avenue to release as there is no 1 to talk to for this thgy..
No need sorry.. I have the same thought as u. Dunno y some of us just had so much difficulty.

Hi Ladies,

I have seen Dr Tan on the 21st Jan and he told me the IVF centre will call me to fix a date for my fresh cycle but now i still have not get a call from them. Should i call and ask or wait for them to call? I hope to get a date in Mar thou.

Also, im doing long protocol this time. Anyone is doing the same as well? As Dr Tan is abit rush the last appt due to a C-sec ops waiting for him he told me to take the medication starting D21.
My menses started yesterday late night so i consider today is D1? Also, do i only take the medication after they fixed the appt with me??
Wondersss, u shld call the ivf centre. I remember the nurse telling me if ivf centre never call me within a week. Call them. I suppose u have not gone for the briefing as well as done the necessary blood test before commencing ivf. i heard some sisters here said the next available appt is in apr.

I was on long protocol and on day 1 of menses u are suppose to call kkivf to inform them. Yes today should be considered your day 1. Yes you only get to collect the medication after appt is fixed so that they can schedule u when to come down for scans etc. Don't worry abt it as kkivf gives pretty clear instruction.

No need sorry.. I have the same thought as u. Dunno y some of us just had so much difficulty.
Hee..sometimes i think i am lor soh in e post,so apologised. I am tired and frighten of this journey. Not of e injections n ugly figures but Facing e result of a possible bfn, if not, facing a possible mc which u will not know till bb delivered. Maybi i am just too negative.

Yet have to try since professionals ang mo n chinese told us this is e only way out for us to have a bb dream come true.

Hope bad thgs go n good thgs come!!! Have a good day all.

Last edited:
@Lynelyn
That's interesting.
So his clinic does not freeze d2 or d3 embryos? All must b blast?
I also believe blast quality makes all the difference.
My LO is from 1BB blastocyst.
How much does it cost to do a fresh cycle with him?

Hi ashley, I'm not sure if d2/3 is an option as dr told me that he was going for d5 from the onset. I had 20+ eggs retrieved but quite abit were of poor quality since I have PCOS. I'm guessing that the treatment might be different if there were less eggs to start with.

Cost-wise approx 16-18k inclusive of freezing (before medisave). I did freeze-all so was on the upper end of that range, but I think if you were to do a fresh transfer it is slightly cheaper as there is a package price for simultaneous ER + ET.

Wondersss, u shld call the ivf centre. I remember the nurse telling me if ivf centre never call me within a week. Call them. I suppose u have not gone for the briefing as well as done the necessary blood test before commencing ivf. i heard some sisters here said the next available appt is in apr.

I was on long protocol and on day 1 of menses u are suppose to call kkivf to inform them. Yes today should be considered your day 1. Yes you only get to collect the medication after appt is fixed so that they can schedule u when to come down for scans etc. Don't worry abt it as kkivf gives pretty clear instruction.

Thanks hopeful!! :):)

Anyone has kkh phone no.. i kept my docs at home.. pls help. :oops::oops:

Back